PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant mamas - what were your 2ww symptoms!

swish
September 22nd, 2011, 01:08 PM
Please post the symptoms you had before you got your bfp. It would be really helpful to all of us in the 2ww to obsess over. Thanks!!

shouldihope?
September 22nd, 2011, 01:28 PM
Crampy, achy stomach. Thought af was coming early. Difficulty running on the treadmill because I tired more quickly.

DoulaMama
September 22nd, 2011, 01:53 PM
With this one, some dizziness(the only thing that made me think I was maybe pregnant) and hunger(normal before AF). That's it! No cramping until 14dpo, no m/s until 7w, no sore boobs or nipples(and I'm nursing too!), no spotting, no cm....I really didn't think I was pregnant. I had more "symptoms" the 2 cycles before! Good luck Swish!!!!! xoxo

zanacal
September 22nd, 2011, 04:13 PM
I'm already forgetting!

This was the first time ever that I *felt* pregnant almost from the very beginning. I don't usually have 6th sense!

There was lots of cramping but not AF-y, more like a side stitch (both sides) and stabbing feelings. I had CM which seemed thick and white in my underwear but if I checked there wasn't really anything coming out on my finger. I think I had a bit of heartburn, definitely nausea and I had one day when I had a headache. Later in my cycle (I think a couple of days before my BFP) I had more cramping (I think more AF like) and an occasional burning sensation down below - like I'd been overdoing the Aci-jel!! Lola mentioned that she had had that around the time of implantation in the past too. I also had weird vivid dreams (which I'm still having every night!).

If I think of anything else I'll add it!

lobella2
September 22nd, 2011, 09:05 PM
I hardly had any symptoms. I didn't think I was pregnant. I had a few headaches and I started to feel a little sick but not until 9dpo.

threeatlast
September 22nd, 2011, 09:11 PM
Lots of cramping , sore throat, blocked nose and tired and really hungry .

Glittergirl
September 23rd, 2011, 01:47 AM
I had slight nausea and my nipples were sore...they would get hard as soon as I would feel them to see if my boobs were sore and they just hurt even with the shower. that's when i knew I must be preg. then got a super faint line around 8/9dpo. Oh, and some crazy vivid dreams. But that's it.

Mochagirl
September 23rd, 2011, 07:26 AM
Here's what I can remember:

-the day after O I came down with a nasty cold and had a sore throat and a runny nose for days. Others in my house had it, but not as badly as me
-period-like cramps for a few days after O, then random sharp pains mostly on the left side every day after. Sometimes it felt like a stitch in my side like Z had.
-no nausea other than my normal hunger-induced nausea
-fatigue: the night before my BFP I went to bed 2 hours earlier than usual and tried to read in bed. I could get past half a page before I passed out!
-looking back, I think I might have had a heightened sense of smell. I remember while volunteering at that used clothing sale some of the clothes smelled overpoweringly like mold or detergent, yet when I commented on it my partner looked at me like I was crazy
-I kept forgetting things. DH claims he told me 3 times what time his baseball game was, yet I kept asking.
-boobs never really got sore - just some weird shooting pains every once in a while

Honestly, these all only look like symptoms in retrospect. I felt much more pregnant the months I got BFNs.

zanacal
September 23rd, 2011, 11:43 AM
Oh yes, the sense of smell, had that too!

shouldihope?
September 23rd, 2011, 12:20 PM
Oh also a 'letdown' nursing type feeling for a few days. Have not nursed since March.

CapricornAquarius
October 25th, 2011, 11:29 PM
I wasnt looking out for signs only because I really thought I missed O this month.

But now that I know Im pregnant, I recall feeling more tired then usual, funny enough so I went to buy some iron thinking thats what it was, I also had AF type cramping, which I thought yep periods are coming, my nipples were sore to touch, normaly I crave sugar before my AF and this month had no craving at all, so then when AF didnt arrive I took the test, another thing is that I found was the weird dreams & Im the type of person who hardly ever dreams.

GoodLuck

Dd1 :ballerina: Dd2 :giggle: & OMG Im :pregnant:

kimiflo
December 19th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Hi, I'm currently 22 weeks and I want to share what I remembered on my 2ww.
We conceived on our 1st try, I used OPK as I had a 40 day period, to track my ovulation date. I remembered the day that we DTD it felt weird like a mild cramping pain which I never felt before, the day after, approximately 24 hrs after I had a sharp pain in my ovaries, for a minute or so. After 3 days I had strong sense of smell and OMG very very hungry... at 7dpo my boobs started to get hurt, mild at first then it went stronger. I was also very emotional, like I cried for the slightest things. Spotting very very small amount, like a small stain smudge at 10 dpo, got a faint positive at 12 dpo :)

tinksmagic
January 22nd, 2012, 01:23 AM
On my 2 ww now. Last time, 2 years ago, I got nauseous and bloated right away (mostly from the drugs) I made the mistake of taking hpt daily, drove me (and hubby) crazy. I was right, confirmed bfp on day 9
This time, I had transfer at noon Friday, by 6 pm to present, cramps started (got them last time too, but after a week, that was with 1 that took). This time we transfered 2 healthy hatching turtles (blasts) and other than the cramps, I need cola and chocolate! And getting really cranky at everyone! So we shall see in a week!

rainbowflower
January 22nd, 2012, 01:31 AM
with both of my pregnancies I didn't have any 2ww symptoms that weren't my normal AF symptoms!

Journey2dFuture
January 22nd, 2012, 03:21 AM
To be honest i was really aware i was in the tww we were on a break but the only i do remember complaining about was backache! Really bad backache like my AF was coming. Also EWCM throughout the tww. It then turned and stayed to creamy 2 days before i had a BFP.

TTC5
January 22nd, 2012, 03:44 AM
I know exactly when implantation happened at 9&10dpo as I had the very strangest and sore lower back ache and worse than usual pre AF cramps which never come that early!

suregena
January 28th, 2012, 03:23 PM
I know exactly when implantation happened at 9&10dpo as I had the very strangest and sore lower back ache and worse than usual pre AF cramps which never come that early!

Hmmm! I've had an intense lower backache today (it's feeling a little better now... but I literally couldn't sit upright....)! Well, one can hope! I'm not 100% sure how far past ovulation I am... maybe 8DPO... or so...