PDA

View Full Version : How do I talk my DH into trying again????? I just cant seem to let it go :(

incompletew/nopink
September 22nd, 2011, 01:50 PM
My DH had a vasectomy after boy #3. I didn't want him too but I also felt very defeated after getting a third boy so I let him do it. Don't get me wrong I love my boys dearly but I just can't seem to shake this overwhelming feeling of wanting a girl. What should I do.....how do I approach DH about this?

nuthinbutpink
September 22nd, 2011, 01:52 PM
Are you open to HT or are you going to sway?

TTC5
September 22nd, 2011, 05:17 PM
Definately sit hubby down and tell him how your feeling xox

melissalynay
September 23rd, 2011, 01:33 PM
I agree to sit down and talk to hubby....After boy number 3 we talked about getting a vasectomy because he didn't want anymore kids. I could never agree on the vasectomy and told him when he turned 30(he's 29) if we were really not going to have anymore he could. Last month I sat down and had a heart to heart with him. He agreed to try just once more as he knows how bad I want this.

mummyof3boys
September 24th, 2011, 11:37 PM
i think if he has a vacec then HT would be a good option for you look into this then sit down with all the info if he is anythingn like my DH he wants facts numbers ect of cos as well as listening to my feelings but men want to no what they can do to fix the prob and what it will take to do it
Good luck!!!!

soverysad
September 26th, 2011, 04:49 AM
Hi just wanted to say my husband had the big v after number 3. I really just started to show him how I felt. Instead of crying alone, I did it in fron of him. He said he truly didnt understand how strongly I wanted a little girl. He has had a reversal. But sadly it has only worked on one of his dangly bits! but hey one ball is better than none!

Talk talk talk tell him everything, write him a letter. Hugs I think when you open up he will then open up to the idea.

XXXX

ttcjustone
September 27th, 2011, 04:06 AM
You have to talk it out. Don't suffer in silence with this. I've had to have several talks with DH about continuing this TTC journey. Just remember that the disappointment of not getting pregnant with the gender you desire affects the men too.