PDA

View Full Version : Help with clearblue fertility monitor

Girlieplease
May 23rd, 2016, 03:46 PM
Hey knowledgeable ladies, I use the old style clear blue fertility monitor, have used it lots no problem. I usual ovulate day 14 or 15 of cycle according to monitor. I planning first attempt in June, this month it asked me to test day 12, day 22 and it is still asking me to test and it has been 10 days of high fertility, no peak ( high fertility) I have stopped testing as I have run out of sticks. Nervous now as next month is my attempt and I never get positives on the other opks. Any advice? Any alternatives people recommend? Many thanks x

atomic sagebrush
May 25th, 2016, 12:07 PM
Yes, that seems to happen with swaying and the Clearblues.

I would have you DTD every 4 days from now on to be sure you're covered when eggo shows up.

Girlieplease
May 25th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Thanks atomic, given its my first month ttc I was planning to do one attempt in fertile period, going to double up with cb fertility monitor and using the sticks that give smilie faces, bd on the static smilie and hope it agrees with the cb fertility monitor. I have conceived with one attempt in the past ds2. Was planning to have sex once next month, husband can regularly release if you know what I mean, what do you think? Many thanks

atomic sagebrush
May 27th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Ok that's totally fine if that's what you'd prefer. I just usually recommend e4d for anyone having trouble with the sticks. :)

what you may want to do in future is to have an attempt like CD 12 or 13 just in case you do O at the normal time even if you do not get a positive. Then, if you get a positive later on, if it's within 2 days, stick with that one attempt, if it's 4 or more days have another attempt, if it's 3 days and you can't make up your mind, flip a coin and do what the coin says.