PDA

View Full Version : My chart after O - please God let this be IT!!!!

1moregirl
June 3rd, 2016, 10:07 PM
I'm not sure if I'm happy with our BD pattern ladies. I'm now thinking maybe we should've BD on CD 16 and skipped CD 15. What do you think? Do you think I possibly geared up to O yesterdAy (hence the rise in BBt but not above the coverline) but it didn't happen until last night or early hours of this morning and so the BbT finally rose above coverline this morning? Atomic - I think I know what your answer will be already....hehehehe! I did my best and I have to now stop analysing my chart and just relax. Am I right? Lol! Anyway, my next plan of attack (other than relaxing, getting busy with other stuff and forgetting about the whole ttc plan for a while) is to concentrate next week on doing DH's SA. I might also enquiry with my FS if you can have some sort uterine check done for scarring that's not as invasive as the hysteroscopy (and something which doesn't require a general anaesthetic). That's where I'm at here and now. And this time....I swear I am not doing any HPTs until AF is late. Not worth the disappointment. Enjoy your weekend ladies and, as usual, Thankyou soooo much for your support, advice and patience (as I know I can be a right Royal PITA with my questions, my doubling of posts/threads, my over-analysing, my over-worrying, etc). Love you all. Xxxoooo

MrsGoodies
June 4th, 2016, 12:20 AM
I think you O on cd 16 and it took 2 days to get a full rise.

THE most fertile day is O-1 and 0-2 (not O day itself) so I think you have your bases covered.

This is your nicest chart I've seen yet! :cheerteam:

1moregirl
June 4th, 2016, 07:34 AM
Thanks MrsG. I'm glad you think it's my nicest chart yet. Please God let those BBTs stay up nice and high now. How is your chart looking Hun? You don't have to post the link to your FF chart here, you can take a screen shot of it with your iPad or phone and then put it in your post for us to take a look at. Hope you're enjoying your weekend and relaxing. I'm sitting here on the sofa in front of the tv with iPad, cup of tea and block of my favourite chocolate (Cadbury dairy milk chocolate - Oreo strawberry).

MrsGoodies
June 4th, 2016, 11:06 AM
How do you take a screenshot & put it as a picture?

atomic sagebrush
June 4th, 2016, 11:25 AM
Yep. Unfortunately my crystal ball is in the shop this week and neither I nor anyone else can tell you if your attempts were "right" or "wrong".

Slow rises happen all the time and no one can tell you when you Oed unfortunately.

Good luck and pink dust.

Pbn3
June 4th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Hi 1moregirl! Found it! (New thread) can you post a pic of this mornings chart? As first glance my best guess would be o on either cd 15 or cd16 but as atomic said you can never know for sure exactly what day from just charting. However look how well timed your attempts are for whenever you oed!!! You've got it completely covered IMO and cant wait to follow your 2ww!! 🎉🎉🎉

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

1moregirl
June 4th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Well I got my cross lines or crosshairs or whatever they're called this morning and FF marked me as having Oed on CD 15. Either way, I guess I've got it covered with enough BD. Next step - collecting DH's sample on Wednesday to get them checked out, just in case, although I am thinking the issue is with me and not his swimmers. At least it will give me peace of mind if nothing else. Might take a bit of a break from here and iPad in general for a few days. Good luck MRsG. Let's hope and pray and cross everything that's cross able that we will both get a BFP this time round. Thanks for becoming such a great ttc buddy. And thanks Atomic. Xx

1moregirl
June 4th, 2016, 10:41 PM
Ok ladies. I told a big porky pie in my last message, as clearly I cannot stay away from this website. LOL! Here's my chart so far at 3DPO. Do I always need to post a screenshot or can you ladies just see it by clicking on my link below in siggy? Ta.

1moregirl
June 4th, 2016, 10:42 PM
Can anyone tell me why CD 16, 17 and 18 on my chart are coming up orange? I guess maybe it just means past O?

Pbn3
June 4th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Looking good 1moregirl!! I mostly always visit this site via tapatalk so I cannot see your signature link unless I log in via web browser. Sorry not sure on the orange part as only ever used the general (free) version of ff not the VIP :)

XXforhubby
June 4th, 2016, 10:59 PM
The days in orange indicate the LP part of your cycle after ovulation has occurred.

[emoji170]DS1[emoji1379], DS2[emoji577], & DS3[emoji602][emoji170]
[emoji166]One last pink sway 2016[emoji166]
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/579920)

1moregirl
June 5th, 2016, 10:34 PM
XxforHubby - thanks for that Hun. I worked it out after I'd posted my question, silly me, by just looking back at my other chart cycles. Lol! Now for the dreaded 2ww.

Pbn3 - thanks Hun. I will post my chart occasionally then in case anyone wants to take a look or to ask a question. I think I did enough to follow SMEP as best I can. Hopefully it works this time. 4 DPO today and this morning's temp went up to 36.72 (almost as high as 2DPO) - funny how I always seem to have a bit of a drop (fallback rise) on 2 or 3DPO. Anyway, time will tell. I have had a really sore right breast, don't know why. Not the nipple, just inside it - the left one has been sore too but not as bad as the right one. Is this normal? Will see how it goes I guess. Oh man....my 3 yr old boy has really hit the 'terrible 3s' with full force at the moment. He keeps saying 'idiot' all the time when he gets cranky and its soooo embarrassing when you're out in public. I wonder when he's going to stop that? :(

Pbn3
June 5th, 2016, 10:38 PM
That'd be great if you could post a screenshot of your chart every couple days! Fx fx fx!! And get you on the behavioral thing! My ds2 is in full swing with the terrible twos!! 😠

1moregirl
June 6th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Ok, last night I was quite excited as I did a chart overlay with this cycles chart and my chart from BFP in June last year. They almost matched in pattern except temps are slightly lower this cycle. I was excited until this morning, when my temp dropped a bit to 36.65, when it really should've gone up if I was pregnant. So I'm all out of hope now. Here's a pic of the overlay. It's definitely not going to be a BFP cycle this time either. :(
The pink line is my BFP chart June 2015 and the green line is my current cycle. :( :(

MrsGoodies
June 7th, 2016, 12:13 AM
Give it a few more days ....one temp does not a chart make :noaf:

MrsGoodies
June 7th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Nice temp spike today 1moregirl! :giggle:

Pbn3
June 7th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Looking forward to a pic of tomorrows chart if you remember to post 1moregirl :)

1moregirl
June 7th, 2016, 10:51 PM
Here it is for today ladies! I don't know what it is but yesterday and the day before I had really faint period type pains on and off. I thought I was imagining it, but I don't think I was. Oh well....time will tell....we collected and dropped off DH's SS this morning as well for SA so will see how that goes. I still think my chart is looking too 'up and down' or 'mountainy' to be a BFP chart.

MrsGoodies
June 8th, 2016, 12:07 AM
:rofl::rofl:Ha! I like the testing countdown on cd28 but we both know you wont be waiting that long! Ha ha ha!

5...4...3...2...1... Thats HOW MANY TESTS YOU TAKE PER DAYbefore you are convinced you are pregnant! Ha ha ha! :rofl::rofl::rofl::omg:

Katt2275
June 8th, 2016, 01:04 AM
:rofl::rofl:Ha! I like the testing countdown on cd28 but we both know you wont be waiting that long! Ha ha ha!

5...4...3...2...1... Thats HOW MANY TESTS YOU TAKE PER DAYbefore you are convinced you are pregnant! Ha ha ha! :rofl::rofl::rofl::omg:
Lol@ Mrs.Goodies regarding the pregnancy tests. I've only had one child so far, but I think I took at least 20 tests before I believed that I was pregnant. Even then I doubted it. It wasn't until my first ultrasound that I truly believed it.

Katt2275
June 8th, 2016, 01:05 AM
1moregirl, I hope you get your bfp soon! [emoji4]

1moregirl
June 8th, 2016, 02:06 AM
Thanks Katt. Me too. I get butterflies every morning at 7 when my alarm goes off for me to take my BBT. I can only begin to imagine what couples go through when they try for years to achieve pregnancy and find its not happening.

MrsGoodies
June 8th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Another nice temp jump today 1moregirl...... I am getting exciiiiiiiiiiiited!

:highfive:

Maybe you can post another overlay....i think they are reaaaaaalllly close....whoo hoo!

1moregirl
June 8th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Here's the overlay chart MrsG. I'm not getting my hopes up yet. I took my BBt at the usual 7am time this morning, but I did have to get up at 2am to tend to our little girl who was having a coughing fit (the joys of winter) and she ended up in bed with us, so maybe this higher temp is down to an extra little body squashed into our queen size bed. ;) lol! I am having some lower back pains this morning (almost feels like a UTI coming on). I must admit though, that I found it really really difficult to not feel a little bit excited this morning when I read my BBT. It would be quite amusing, to say the least, if I did end up with a BFP after all the trouble I went to yesterday to collect and deliver DH's semen sample. Had to drive a half hour in busy traffic to get to a private hospital that was filled with rough, strange looking people that totally creeped me out. Lol!

1moregirl
June 9th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Feeling down today. Chart not looking so good any more. :(

Pbn3
June 9th, 2016, 07:44 PM
1moregirl your chart looks fine. Your temps are still well above coverline. Fx for testing day!!

MrsGoodies
June 10th, 2016, 12:23 AM
If you do the overlay you will see the small dip you had on 8 dpo before. So far they look identical.... Keep the faith! :)

1moregirl
June 10th, 2016, 02:13 AM
Going to doctor tonight as have had a killer sore lower back today. Plus going to pee a lot. Think I might have a UTI. A few times I have need to go at 4am but I've held off due to taking my BBT at 7. Got a long weekend here this weekend being Queen's birthday. Will be nice to have my older two kidlets at home for extra long weekend. Have a nice weekend everyone and good luck for your testing MrsG.

1moregirl
June 10th, 2016, 08:34 AM
Yes doc thinks I have a bit of a UTI so have started an antibiotic this evening. He also did a pregnancy urine test (even though I told him I'm only 8DPO) and it was negative. Got DH's SA results back and everything is fine there, so clearly the issue is me - and I did feel a bit envious of DH for some reason, with his fertility in tip top condition, whilst mine is progressively declining. Anyway, I'm really starting to think that maybe it isn't happening for me for a reason. I am always up and down about getting pregnant again and often find myself with cold feet, like I have got tonight. Considering I am already an anxious person, I'm really worried that pregnancy would make my anxiety worse and I'm not sure if I really want to go there again (constantly worrying if I'm going to bleed and/or have a miscarriage). I have three children, 2 boys and one little girl in the middle. Maybe I have been wanting a baby because my baby is going off to kinder next year and I don't like the idea of a quiet, empty house each day or going off to work. I have loved the last 7 years of being a SAHM and having my kids around me and I hate change. I would LOVE another baby but I don't think I'm strong enough to endure a pregnancy, emotionally speaking. I have been in turmoil with this topic for soooo long now and I just can't find peace with it. I just don't know what to decide. I have been soooo extremely lucky having my children at an older age (36, 38 and then 40) - and having had these babies born healthy. Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead? I'm scared to death of having another miscarriage and possibly haemmoraging again. I think I might go and get some counselling on this issue to help me in my search for clarity. Sorry for rambling ladies.

MrsGoodies
June 10th, 2016, 11:49 AM
Sounds like a good idea 1moregirl. Once you get pg there is no turning back so, You need to be 90% sure you want another baby before carrying on (i wont say 100% because no one is ever 100% sure).

It is normal to have fear, doubt and anxiety after a loss and the odds of miscarriage are the same as a live birth so 50-50 the older women get. But I will keep trying...i've rolled tails 3x in a row...perhaps it is time for heads?

atomic sagebrush
June 10th, 2016, 12:37 PM
No advice, just good luck and best wishes!!

don't forget that sometimes at this point of the cycle it is hormones making us feel upset. :) Our brains spin till we find something to mull over but the root cause is hormones.

1moregirl
June 10th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Sounds like a good idea 1moregirl. Once you get pg there is no turning back so, You need to be 90% sure you want another baby before carrying on (i wont say 100% because no one is ever 100% sure).

It is normal to have fear, doubt and anxiety after a loss and the odds of miscarriage are the same as a live birth so 50-50 the older women get. But I will keep trying...i've rolled tails 3x in a row...perhaps it is time for heads?

I know Hun. Not easy that's for sure, after a loss. I've woken up again this morning with the anxiety, but don't know why I have it. Must be due to hormones as I shouldn't be worried when I may not even get a BFP this time either. If the thought of getting pregnant again gives me sooo much anxiety then maybe it is time for me to reconsider. Have you tested yet? I wish I could see your chart. All the best. Xx

MrsGoodies
June 10th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Oh man! Your chart is looking great! You should post an overlay
& see what I mean :poas:

1moregirl
June 10th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Good God....I'm starting to Sh-- myself!!! Plus last night at doctor he gave me a Category B antibiotic for my UTI instead of the cephalexin I usually always have. Maybe I should I switch? Here's the overlay. Charts are looking amazingly similar. 31694

Pbn3
June 10th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Oh wowsers 1moregirl!! That IS very similar 😀

1moregirl
June 10th, 2016, 11:25 PM
And I'm feeling quite crappy today, but that could just be due to the UTI and the antibiotics that I'm taking. I only have to take this Cat B antibiotic for 3 days, so should I just continue it? I really don't feel like going back to another doc today to get it switched. Such a pain. And the doctor I saw last night even did a pregnancy urine test even after I told him I was only 8DPO. It was one of those cassette type ones where they use a dropper to drop in a few drops of urine. Are they ultra sensitive and would show a positive now at 8DPO?

Pbn3
June 10th, 2016, 11:32 PM
Have you got a frer you could test with? I don't know how sensitive the dropper one you did at docs is but I would be more inclined to use an frer just in case?

1moregirl
June 11th, 2016, 02:54 AM
Thanks Pbn3. I do have a First Response one I think, but am trying to hold out for as long as I can. And I have DH home for the weekend tomorrow and Monday for public holiday so will see how I go. Maybe if my BBT is still up tomorrow morning I might do a HPT then as will be 10DPO. God....I get nervous just thinking about it. It would be just my luck to get cold feet and change my mind and then bang...BFP. Thanks for your support and advice. :) xx

MrsGoodies
June 11th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Hoky smokes! I think this is it 1moregirl. After a temp jump like that you better test soon!

Pbn3
June 11th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Ok now I'm dying so see your chart!!!

1moregirl
June 11th, 2016, 09:34 PM
It's official.....I am SH------ myself now! And literally too scared to test. Last night I was feeling sooooo terrible. I will never take that Alprim antibiotic again as it made me agitated and over-anxious, my tummy was off and I had the runs. I have to be positive if my test is positive and I'm going to need a lot of support as its going to be one huge challenge for me. Even after my miscarriage last year, when nightfall hit, that's when my anxiety set in as I would remember the haemorrhaging and having to rush off to hospital. Other than an awful car accident I had when I was 19, that miscarriage was the most terrifying thing I've endured and I have a fear of hospitals and a phobia of death. Listen to me, I should be excited I guess. It's just difficult, because it's not just you that endures a miscarriage, your whole family suffers as well, and I can't hide it from my kids when I am vomiting into a bucket every morning. Lol! Sorry for my rambling. DH has never suffered from anxiety or panic attacks so he doesn't really get it. Anyway, here is my chart and my God.....I had to take 3 looks at my thermometer this morning and almost fell out of bed with shock.

1moregirl
June 11th, 2016, 09:41 PM
And chart on its own....Eeeeeeekkkk!!!!!!!

Pbn3
June 11th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Test test test!!!!!!

Pbn3
June 11th, 2016, 09:46 PM
No point being anxious over something that may not be but it is looking like an awfully good chart for a bfp. Any time your doubting how you feel about all this go back to your first posts and read how devasted you were after the first couple bfn cycles. I know things and feelings change, mine had and all of a sudden I got a huge surprise bfp. It doesn't take long for your feelings to change back and realise how lucky you are that this has happened. Please test 1moregirl! I've been rooting for you from the start and I'm dying to see how this will end!!!

MrsGoodies
June 11th, 2016, 11:49 PM
Congratulations 1moregirl! :holysheep::holysheep:

See? Everything was fine & you do not need that hysteroscopy afterall!

Pbn3
June 12th, 2016, 12:45 AM
What am I missing here mrsgoodies?! Is there a pos hpt I'm missing? 😮😀

Katt2275
June 12th, 2016, 01:52 AM
1moregirl, I hope this is it for you! I've never had a miscarriage, so I can't relate to that, but I suffer from terrible anxiety sometimes too. I almost died the day my son was born, so I understand the fear of medical emergencies and fearing for your life.

Sending you thoughts and prayers and tons of sticky dust, if this is your bfp. [emoji177]

atomic sagebrush
June 12th, 2016, 01:12 PM
Good luck and pink dust!

sharon
June 12th, 2016, 03:22 PM
aw wow chart looking good!!

1moregirl
June 15th, 2016, 12:53 AM
Thanks all. This chart did result in a BFP, just in case anyone has a look and was interested. :)