PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had just one breast sore after O?

1moregirl
June 6th, 2016, 05:59 AM
Hi ladies. So...my right breast has been really sore since around O. Like if it gets touched or my right arm goes over it, it hurts. My left one is a bit tender as well, but not nearly as sore as the right. Is this common or unusual? I tried to google it but didn't really find anything about just one breast being tender. I guess I might try wearing a different bra tomorrow and see how it is in a few days, or if it goes away by AF time.

MrsGoodies
June 6th, 2016, 11:48 AM
No, that never happened to me. I only get sore boobs if I am pg, but it doesnt start until 12+dpo.

Its a bit early for symptom spotting i think!

atomic sagebrush
June 6th, 2016, 12:43 PM
Yes that's very normal. Just depends on where your pain receptors are and what tissues are responding the most to hormones that month. :)

I used to have terrible breast pain after O between when I had DS 2 and 3 (and that was over a decade mind you) and I often had it mostly in one side or the other.

1moregirl
June 6th, 2016, 08:03 PM
Thanks Atomic. That's good to know. I've even been feeling around in it for lumps, just in case, as it had me worried coz I don't remember having had it before. MrsG - not symptom spotting Hun. This was just something I haven't had before and it had me a bit worried. It almost felt like the start of mastitis, only of course it can't be coz I'm not breastfeeding. Lol! :)

DRV
June 6th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Yes! This happened to me the month before I got pregnant! I was like what?! It's clearly normal as I got pregnant first try after that happened lol

1moregirl
June 6th, 2016, 09:51 PM
DRV - thanks for replying. Wow! So when You had the one sore breast was it just after ovulation in the cycle before the one you got pregnant in? Is that right? Oh...I. Should be so lucky..if only....lol! It's taken me 4 cycles so far and I used to be a 'first pop' lady that got pregnant first try. I think it's feeling a bit better today and I haven't been wearing a bra today either just to see if that helps. Lol! Maybe I might get a BFP and a Feb due date like yourself? I soooo wanted a Summer due date baby this time as I have two boys born in Winter (June and August) (in Australia) and one little princess born in March (start of Autumn here but can still be warm). I really wanted one last little girl and born in Nov-Feb, but I'm fast running out of time for that. And when in your 40s like I am, you can't afford to sit around and wait til a certain month or season to try to conceive, coz it might not happen. Sorry for rambling. ;)

DRV
June 6th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Haha yes, right after O the cycle prior to conceiving my one boob hurt. I'm very excited because it took us 6 months to conceive with DS so I thought for sure it would take a while as I'm almost 35! Plus with douching and using Aci jel on top of it. I really wanted a simmer baby too... Now I have another winter one! Well DS was born in the fall but close lol. One thing I did read for what it's worth, is to BD in the 2 week wait and that helps with implantation. I didn't do this at all while trying with my son as I thought it might disrupt something. This time I BD about 5-6 days after O and literally got a BFP on a digi the next day! Might be coincidence but definitely worth trying. Also people who BD in the 2 week wait had a lower chance of miscarriage! Hope this helps and I pray you get your BFP soon! :)

Blueplease
June 7th, 2016, 09:04 AM
When are you testing 1morwgirl?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1moregirl
June 7th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Blueplease - I'm holding off til around the time AF is due Hun. I've had too many disappointments when testing too early. I will at least hold off until as long as I can. ;) lol! That could be 10, 11 or 12 DPO.