PDA

View Full Version : How I got 4 girls..

DesiG
June 11th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Hello everyone I keep seeing everyones story's, so I thought I would put mine. I am a mom of four girls, but my last I pretty much know the most about seeing it was only 3 years ago. First off with all 4 of my girls my diet was always the same I have always been a very picky eater. With all of my girls I never had breakfast usually always starved myself until dinner, sometimes had a snack, but usually by the time I did have a snack my stomach would be growling very bad. I loved, loved my sweets, I was a late night sweets eater, I usually made cakes are brownies every night, and would eat half the pan by myself.

Now for my last baby girl ( Girl number 4) by this time I was more into researching things on the computer. So this is when I learned about ovulation, but at this time I did not realize that it was about a four days process, and ovulation actually fell on one day. So anyways I read somewhere that to sway for a boy you would want to bd on ovulation day, so I kind of talked to the hubby about it and he was like well lets give it a try. So I had lost about 25 to 30 pounds months before even thinking about having another baby. So after talking about to my hubby I decided to start working out again to get baby ready and try to lose a little weight before trying, which was only about a month, again was not eating any breakfast, not really eating at all during the day, always ate dinner, and always ate dessert and ate dessert again late night. Loved milk always had 3 large glasses with my cake or sweets. Ate lots of sweets, pastries cookies, cakes and so on. Also loved my coffee most of the times 3 cups a day. No vitamins at all with none of my girls. And number 4 was the only one I worked out before trying. Also with number 4 my hubby had also lost alot of weight, but with our other girls he was over weight. So the night of BD it was about 3 days before I was supposed to ovulate, and again the next night. And with all my girls we always have sex at least once a day so there was never any hold off. I was always pretty much in a good mood loving life. So anyway with girl number 4 I was going for a boy, but did not take anyways steps in trying to sway. I'm not saying this is how you get a girl, this just happens to be how I got my girls, and after reading some of the post on here it seems like I was swaying girl the whole time. Well of course I did my research this time around, and tried our first attempt in swaying for a baby boy!! So hopefully we will get some Blue in this house. Praying for some Blue.

Also when making all 4 girls never had the big O. Hope this helps someone.

XXforhubby
June 11th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Welcome DesiG! Thanks for sharing! I hope you get your boy this time around!

[emoji170]DS1[emoji1379], DS2[emoji577], & DS3[emoji602][emoji170]
[emoji166]One last pink sway 2016[emoji166]
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/579920)

DesiG
June 12th, 2016, 01:44 AM
Welcome DesiG! Thanks for sharing! I hope you get your boy this time around!

[emoji170]DS1[emoji1379], DS2[emoji577], & DS3[emoji602][emoji170]
[emoji166]One last pink sway 2016[emoji166]
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/579920)

Thank you.

Faithinpink
June 12th, 2016, 02:02 AM
Sending you all my blue dust. Good luck
Thanks for sharing your story xx

ksmom
June 12th, 2016, 09:05 AM
Welcome! You can have my blue dust!! I hope you get your boy this time. :)

Beau82
June 12th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Thanks for sharing!
Welcome and I hope you get your boy! You can have all of my blue dust :)
Are you pregnant now or have you just started swaying?

DesiG
June 12th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Thanks for sharing!
Welcome and I hope you get your boy! You can have all of my blue dust :)
Are you pregnant now or have you just started swaying?

I'm hoping I am! We tried on the 9th so hoping for my bfp soon. Thank you very much.

DesiG
June 12th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Welcome! You can have my blue dust!! I hope you get your boy this time. :)

Thank you!

atomic sagebrush
June 12th, 2016, 12:57 PM
thanks so much Desi!

sharon
June 12th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Goodluck for blue x

DesiG
June 12th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Goodluck for blue x

Thank you!

Girlieplease
June 13th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Thanks for sharing and fingers crossed for blue for you, we attempted on the 8 th of June so close to you but am hoping for a girl, three girls you lucky duck! Any symptoms? Nada here but only day 5 or 6! Am not overly hopeful this cycle as had one attempt at positive OPK, panicked and decided to do e4 d so should have attempted last night but had grumpy husband so we missed our opportunity, gl to you and fingers crossed, sending you bags of my blue dust!

Girlieplease
June 13th, 2016, 03:45 PM
Just re- read it is actually 4 girls, amazing!

Georgia_Peach
June 13th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Haha. This is why I had 2 boys for sure! I never stay up late. Always eat every couple of hours and exercise sporadically. I wish I could force my body to not eat until dinner! So jealous. Lol
I do drink coffee but I can only get until lunch at most without being starving! And I find it so tough to not snack. Ugh
Best of luck with trying for baby boy! 😀

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

DesiG
June 14th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Thanks for sharing and fingers crossed for blue for you, we attempted on the 8 th of June so close to you but am hoping for a girl, three girls you lucky duck! Any symptoms? Nada here but only day 5 or 6! Am not overly hopeful this cycle as had one attempt at positive OPK, panicked and decided to do e4 d so should have attempted last night but had grumpy husband so we missed our opportunity, gl to you and fingers crossed, sending you bags of my blue dust!

Hello, Yes I do have symptoms already Im sure alot of people will call me crazy and say its to early. But I have very sore breast, very loose stools, headace every now and then. And this morning creamy discharge which I just read some where that was a symptom of your uterus lining thickening. Lol I actually have for girls they are so fun to have and would not change it for nothing in the world, but my heart wants a son soooooooo bad! I hope you get your girl, they like to argue a lot but they are the best!

DesiG
June 14th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Haha. This is why I had 2 boys for sure! I never stay up late. Always eat every couple of hours and exercise sporadically. I wish I could force my body to not eat until dinner! So jealous. Lol
I do drink coffee but I can only get until lunch at most without being starving! And I find it so tough to not snack. Ugh
Best of luck with trying for baby boy! ��

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Thank you, best luck to you on trying for your baby girl!

SweetCake
June 15th, 2016, 04:47 PM
[QUOTE=DesiG;836009]Hello everyone I keep seeing everyones story's, so I thought I would put mine. I am a mom of four girls, but my last I pretty much know the most about seeing it was only 3 years ago. First off with all 4 of my girls my diet was always the same I have always been a very picky eater. With all of my girls I never had breakfast usually always starved myself until dinner, sometimes had a snack, but usually by the time I did have a snack my stomach would be growling very bad. I loved, loved my sweets, I was a late night sweets eater, I usually made cakes are brownies every night, and would eat half the pan by myself.

Thanks so much for sharing. I got 4 boys the total opposite to you. I was originally a picky eater for years when I was at College and Uni, but when I became settled with DH in our own home, I always ate really well, never ever skipped breakfast, ate cereal every day. Ate a cooked lunch and a cooked dinner. Lots of snacks too and a wide variety of food. Never really put on any weight so have always just kept eating lol! I now know this helped to get me my 4 gorgeous DS. This time round we want to try for a DD :ballerina:, I have done everything totally different, I've studied girl swaying for a long time (mostly read info on this website) and tested, charted and planned what I am going to do. Started the LE diet 6 weeks ago and have lost 10lbs. I can't afford to lose any more weight so we are going for our first attempt this month. Good luck to you. Sending you all my blue dust. Send me your pink :)

DesiG
June 15th, 2016, 05:00 PM
[QUOTE=DesiG;836009]Hello everyone I keep seeing everyones story's, so I thought I would put mine. I am a mom of four girls, but my last I pretty much know the most about seeing it was only 3 years ago. First off with all 4 of my girls my diet was always the same I have always been a very picky eater. With all of my girls I never had breakfast usually always starved myself until dinner, sometimes had a snack, but usually by the time I did have a snack my stomach would be growling very bad. I loved, loved my sweets, I was a late night sweets eater, I usually made cakes are brownies every night, and would eat half the pan by myself.

Thanks so much for sharing. I got 4 boys the total opposite to you. I was originally a picky eater for years when I was at College and Uni, but when I became settled with DH in our own home, I always ate really well, never ever skipped breakfast, ate cereal every day. Ate a cooked lunch and a cooked dinner. Lots of snacks too and a wide variety of food. Never really put on any weight so have always just kept eating lol! I now know this helped to get me my 4 gorgeous DS. This time round we want to try for a DD :ballerina:, I have done everything totally different, I've studied girl swaying for a long time (mostly read info on this website) and tested, charted and planned what I am going to do. Started the LE diet 6 weeks ago and have lost 10lbs. I can't afford to lose any more weight so we are going for our first attempt this month. Good luck to you. Sending you all my blue dust. Send me your pink :)

Well I did everything you did with getting your boys this time, ate breakfast lunch and dinner and snacked in between each meal, so hope I have done enough to get my son! Good luck to you on getting a precious baby girl. ���� Also can I ask is that all you did? Was the eating good/ not skipping any meals? Any vitamins baking soda or Mucinex?

SweetCake
June 15th, 2016, 05:17 PM
[QUOTE=SweetCake;837015]

Well I did everything you did with getting your boys this time, ate breakfast lunch and dinner and snacked in between each meal, so hope I have done enough to get my son! Good luck to you on getting a precious baby girl. ���� Also can I ask is that all you did? Was the eating good/ not skipping any meals? Any vitamins baking soda or Mucinex?

No vitamins or anything else. Just ate very well. Also had a lot of EW mucus, I guess due to the diet, which I believe the male sperm thrive in. We BD every 2 to 3 maybe 4 days which I now know also sways towards boy too

SweetCake
June 15th, 2016, 05:20 PM
[QUOTE=SweetCake;837015]

Thank you, hoping and praying. No vitamins or anything else. Just ate very well. Also had a lot of EW mucus, I guess due to the diet, which I believe the male sperm thrive in. We BD every 2 to 3 maybe 4 days which I now know also sways towards boy too. Best of luck, I hope you get you DS