PDA

View Full Version : BFP!!!!!! I am in shock........

1moregirl
June 12th, 2016, 07:35 AM
Hi ladies. Just thought I'd update my news with a new post to let you all know that I got a BFP this morning with a First Reponse HPT. I will attach a pic of the test result. No lines, but just says 'YES+'. I haven't felt excited yet as have felt crap all day with bad headache (kind of in top back part of my neck), nausea and loose bowels. I haven't yet told DH or anyone else. I don't really want to feel excited just yet, as I told myself that if it happened again I would try to keep myself emotionally detached until I knew everything was going to be OK with it. Does that make sense? Plus I think I'm still in a bit of shock. I knew I was going to be pregnant even before I took the test this morning as yesterday it took me 3 goes at making a cup of tea because it just didn't taste right and last night in bed I was feeling ill one minute but hungry the next. Please just say lots of prayers for me that this works out ok. And thanks to all of you have supported me and kept encouraging me and giving me advice and listening to my silly ramblings. I couldn't have made it this far without you brilliant ladies so thanks a million. And I'm not going any where. Will still be here to help offer advice to others and share my journey. :) xxxxoooo

Faithinpink
June 12th, 2016, 07:43 AM
OMG 1moregirl iam so extremely HAPPY for you, HUGE Congratulations this is awesome, you have been on such an emotional rollercoaster I'm praying for you that this is a sticky bean ...
This news has really made my day , you deserve this .
Take care of yourself and enjoy your pregnancy XXXXXXXXXX

1moregirl
June 12th, 2016, 07:54 AM
FaithinPink - Thankyou soooo much Hun. I still don't think it has hit me yet. I want to be excited and to enjoy it, but I will just wait and see how it pans out first I think. Don't want to get my hopes up so trying to just stay calm and avoid anxiety. :) thanks again. Xxoo

Babygirlquest
June 12th, 2016, 08:10 AM
Congrats on your baby! How exciting to get a bfp xx

foxymrsg
June 12th, 2016, 08:17 AM
Congratulations

ksmom
June 12th, 2016, 09:01 AM
Congratulations!!!

XXforhubby
June 12th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Huge congrats and pink dust [emoji175]! I'm so happy for you! I sure hope that this is a super sticky bean!

Yay!!!

[emoji170]DS1[emoji1379], DS2[emoji577], & DS3[emoji602][emoji170]
[emoji166]One last pink sway 2016[emoji166]
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/579920)

atomic sagebrush
June 12th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Huge congrats and keep us posted!!!

MrsGoodies
June 12th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Ha ha! I knew it! Your chart was screaming BFP! You just needed to wait for goldie the egg.

Congratulations!

Just take it one day at a time. I think you are still getting over the illness so take good care of yourself!

katie2boys
June 12th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Congratulations. Can i check the moonsigns for you? I been researching for over a year and they are extremly accurate ��

sharon
June 12th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Aw congratulations huni have everything crossed for you all goes well xx

essnce629
June 12th, 2016, 05:37 PM
WooHoo, looks like you finally caught Goldie!!!! Super congrats and sending you lots of sticky pink dust!!!!

familymatters
June 12th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Big congrats!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Pinkbutterfly16
June 12th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Congratulations! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fknonl1ne
June 12th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Amazing news, congrats!!!

Katt2275
June 12th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Congrats! Sending prayers and tons of pink, sticky dust! [emoji166]

Pink Pony
June 12th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Awesome news, congrats

Pbn3
June 12th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Ok so now I understand mrsgoodies post in your other thread. I've been hanging out waiting for your news and just stumbled across this. Huge congrats 1moregirl!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

1moregirl
June 13th, 2016, 12:44 AM
Ok so now I understand mrsgoodies post in your other thread. I've been hanging out waiting for your news and just stumbled across this. Huge congrats 1moregirl!

Lol! Sorry Pbn3. MrsG had spotted it on my FF chart link before I'd had the chance to get on here and update and post a pic. Thanks for the congrats. I'm still really in denial I think and I haven't even told anyone as yet, except for the doctor I saw this morning. Turns out results to my urine sample from lab showed no infection whatsoever, so obviously was a mixture of early pregnancy symptoms and reaction to those antibiotics. I do remember with my third pregnancy (our little boy) we were overseas and I found out this early that I was pregnant and was feeling 'off' for a few weeks before the actual morning sickness set in. Kind've like a hangover it feels like and all of a sudden I have just lost my appetite. I didn't have this last time with the miscarriage BFP so hopefully this is a good sign this time round. But I am staying very level-headed and not getting exited just yet. Thankyou so much for always taking the time to give me replies and lots of encouragement and support. I couldn't have gotten this far without the support that's for sure. And I certainly won't be disappearing from GD. :) xxxooo

1moregirl
June 13th, 2016, 12:50 AM
Thanks soooo much ladies. I couldn't have gotten this far without all your support, advice, encouragement, etc. I'm not out of the woods yet though, and I know the next 8-9 weeks are going to be tough for me. My next hurdle will be the morning-everyday sickness. I will be scared to take zofran even though every doctor and FS and Ob I have spoken to about it reassures me that it is safe to take, so we'll see. I didn't have to take anything for my third pregnancy. Just threw up every morning after breakfast til week 13 but felt OK for the rest of the day. Last time I was really sick though, but maybe that's just because of a chromosomal issue. But, I am not jumping the gun and assuming I will make it that far. One day at time, lots and lots of praying (he's obviously been listening to me already) and relaxing as much as I can and avoiding stress. Xxoo

nuthinbutpink
June 13th, 2016, 07:15 AM
Congrats!!! So happy for you!!

purple
June 13th, 2016, 07:27 AM
Congratulations! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!

honeybee37
June 13th, 2016, 08:55 AM
Congratulations!! So happy for you!

momof5boyzz
June 13th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Congratulations!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The Anchor
June 13th, 2016, 03:27 PM
HUGE CONGRATS!!!

1moregirl
June 15th, 2016, 12:51 AM
Congratulations. Can i check the moonsigns for you? I been researching for over a year and they are extremly accurate ��

Thanks Katie for the congratulations. As for the moon signs, I think they are a load of rubbish and I don't believe in them so would prefer to avoid all that. I used to be a member on IG and their results were very skewed and I don't think moon signs are that followed here on GD.

Pbn3
June 15th, 2016, 01:03 AM
How are you feeling 1moregirl? How long until you're past when af would be due? Oh and have you worked out your due date 😀

1moregirl
June 15th, 2016, 02:37 AM
Hi Pbn3. I think AF would've been due today or tomorrow. I've been a bit slack. I haven't even done any more HPTs. But I did see my GP yesterday and had a blood test done and an appointment with my FS/Ob-gyn next Wednesday. I was meant to see FS tomorrow but car has to go in to get something checked as had strange light coming on today (something to do with engine) so had to reschedule tomorrow's appointment. My due date is, providing we make it that far, 23 Feb, although I have always gone earlier. My first was 6 weeks early, 2nd was 1-2 weeks early, and my last one was 2 weeks early. So this one could well be 2 weeks early again. I have been feeling quite good, strangely, but just a bit of nausea here and there. 2 more weeks to go til the puking starts. Lol! Still having mixed emotions. My GP congratulated me yesterday and I told her I can't get excited about it yet and she replied that she totally understood after last year's end result. But I'm just taking it one day at a time for now and trying to eat well, sleep well and avoid anything stressful. And taking Elevit and Vit D, since I was Vit D deficient with my 3rd pregnancy and bubby had to have a Vit d shot after he was born. I still haven't told DH yet...I don't want him to stress so will leave it a bit longer and wait til a good moment pops up. I've been feeling hungrier more than usual too, but I can't eat as much for a meal as I normally can which is interesting. Had all these other ladies on a Facebook page I'm on telling me I must get to the doc and get myself on progesterone right away, etc, but I'm trying to just chill. I've given this my best shot and now what will be will be. I just know right now that the next 8 weeks (2 months) are going to be emotionally tough for me. If I make it to the 9-10 week Mark, I def will get that expensive testing done (is it the Harmony test or something?). I just always dread the period from week 6-12 where I get the vomiting and nausea, as it's just soooo difficult to hide a pregnancy from family and friends when you are feeling off and throwing up. Anyone got any good tips for that? Last year when that time hit, my then 6 yr old boy was going to school and saying a morning prayer for me every morning that 'Mummy would soon stop vomiting in the mornings' - so the teacher and teacher aid kind of worked it out before I'd said a word. Anyway, right now, I just have to try not to think about it all as I don't want to get myself anxious about a repeat of last year's pregnancy - as all of that just terrifies me.

Pbn3
June 15th, 2016, 03:50 AM
Omg your boy is sooo sweet!!! Imagine him praying for his mummy to stop vomiting 💙 sorry I am no help in that department as I had all day nausea with my boys but no actual vomiting for which I'm super thankful. This time I'm only just starting to feel a little off in the last couple days and its not even all day, just a spell here and there. Very lucky in that way! Maybe it wont be so bad this time? Every pregnancy has potential to be different and I hope in your case your ms is minor this time :)

dreams529
June 15th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Congrats!

1moregirl
June 15th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Pbn3 - how far along are you Hun? I still think I'm in a bit of denial. I have confided in 2 close friends now whom I can trust that they will keep it to themselves. One of them is a lovely lady with the same first name as myself, and she is 43 and about 35 weeks pregnant herself. She has two little girls, 4 and 2 years old and a little boy on the way. She had a miscarriage after her girl but an earlier one and then with this pregnancy she had a scare at the 20 week scan when she found out her little boy has a horse-shoe kidney. But other than that, her and her baby are doing really well but she has had to forfeit her home birth as they think baby is measuring close to 10 lb. I'm trying not to stress about finances at the moment as well as I am due to buy one of my elderly dogs his heart meds which is extremely expensive, my daughter has 2 parties to go to this Saturday, I have FS app next week and our 7 yr olds birthday in about 12 days. So I am racking my brain as to what I can sell on eBay or gumtree to give me a bit extra. :( I can't ask my DH as car is at mechanic today for an engine job that is going to cost $1,000 so he is stressed enough about that. We only have the one car, plus the one income as Im SAHM. At times like this though I wish I was out there earning some money. Still, I am lucky that I get a small amount of money from the government when other countries don't have that small luxury. Sorry for rambling on.

Anyway, I'm feeling unusually good otherwise. I'm feeling a bit light-headed at times and getting hungry more often so eat small and often. I just hope and pray toGod that I did enough this time to get a healthy little girl growing in there. I did ok on the diet but I couldn't skip snacking and sometimes had a cup of tea for breakfast on its own or with a piece of toast. So I don't feel great about that and I was a bit of a couch potato. But, ultimately, as long as this one sticks and is healthy that is what matters most. As far as a girl sway goes, I couldn't have done any better. From that horrendous miscarriage last year in August where I'd put my heart and soul into the sway - til 4 months later when I finally was in a good place emotionally to try again and did a more relaxed sway. That will give me peace and at least one day when my daughter is older I can honestly tell her I did everything I could to give her a sister. I feel at peace with it all. And now, the rest is in God's hands, and I just have to pray to him that he sees fit to bless our family with one last beautiful baby to complete it. Xxoo

Pbn3
June 16th, 2016, 06:58 AM
1moregirl I'm 9 weeks next Monday or Tuesday. That's awesome you have a friend who is also pregnant! Glad to hear you're feeling well. Are you going to join the ddg?

Pinkbutterfly16
June 16th, 2016, 07:00 AM
So pleased for you 1moregirl :)
I had a missed miscarriage in April and am hoping for my healthy Rainbow baby soon xx

1moregirl
June 16th, 2016, 07:40 PM
1moregirl I'm 9 weeks next Monday or Tuesday. That's awesome you have a friend who is also pregnant! Glad to hear you're feeling well. Are you going to join the ddg?

9 weeks? Wonderful. And you haven't had the dreaded morning or all day sickness? That must be lovely. Hopefully I won't have it too bad this time but it will be due to kick in around the time the kids are on school holidays, so that will be fun. Lol! I have been quietly imagining myself this Summer with a beautiful pregnant belly and gliding around (or maybe waddling) in long, flowy dresses. Fingers crossed! If this one doesn't work, I don't know if I will be able to do it again. What is the ddg Pbn3? Oh....I know....'due date group'? I'm not sure yet Hun. I'm so worried about doing anything that is presumptuous and jinxing things. After telling everyone last year at the 6 week Mark that I was pregnant and then miscarrying, I'm just going one step at a time. I'm not even getting those weekly pregnancy messages from those websites that you can sign up for yet. Can't bring myself to do it just yet.

1moregirl
June 16th, 2016, 07:40 PM
So pleased for you 1moregirl :)
I had a missed miscarriage in April and am hoping for my healthy Rainbow baby soon xx

Thanks Pinkbutterfly. I hope you get your little rainbow bubby VERY soon. Xx