PDA

View Full Version : Due Dec 2016 Jan/Feb 2017 part 2

Pages : [1] 2 3

ksmom
June 19th, 2016, 09:08 AM
New thread ladies! Please let me know what your due date is, if you swayed pink or blue, and if you're team green or yellow or if you know what you're having! If I get your info wrong or if I missed anyone, please tell me. :)

Due in December---
username: MummyBee
due: December 5th
swayed: :ttcgirl:
team: blue

username: littleboybluex3
due: December 9th
team: pink

username: Princess Mom
due: December 15th

username: Pinklady35
due: December 16th

username: beautifulrainbow
due: December 20th

username: tata
due: December 25th
team: yellow

username: ksmom
due: December 26th

username: babygirlquest
due: December 30th
HT: :ttcgirl: x2

username: mollisol
swayed: none

Due in January---
username: Raezodal
due: January 6th

username: stink_e33 (MamaK2boys)
due: January 7th

username: skippy
due: January 15th
team:

username: felecia13
due: January ?

username: pinkin2011
due: January 23rd

username: signingmommyfor3
due: January 25th

Due in February---
username: Flowerlily
due: February ?

username: Gracek
due: February 4th
team: green

username: Claire-Lou
due: February 9th

username: sharon
due: February 27th

username: pinkhelp

Due in March:
username: chocolate
due: March 3rd
team: green

angels:
:Angel: DRV
:Angel: Pbn3
:Angel: Dreamsister

sharon
June 19th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Username:Sharon
Due: Feb 27th
Swayed: ttcgirl
Team: Yellow

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Pinklady35
June 19th, 2016, 03:47 PM
New thread ladies! Please let me know what your due date is, if you swayed pink or blue, and if you're team green or yellow or if you know what you're having! If I get your info wrong or if I missed anyone, please tell me. :)

Due in December---

Due in January---

swayed:
team:

team:

swayed:
team:

username: Pbn3
due: January 24th
team:

due: January 28th
swayed:
team:

Due in February---
username: Dreamsister
due: February 13th

angels:

Hi ksmom in response to your reply on the chart I posted yes the dating given is by ultrasound. First date I was given was the 8th Dec that went off my lmp which was 3rd March. Then when I went for my first scan I was given a due date of 21st December that was about seven or eight weeks. Then the second scan or maybe third scan at twelve weeks I was given a date of the 16th. They seem to have stuck to that now. That's where the mix up with my blood tests have come from the confusion with dates. I thought as I had negative pregnancy tests a week after my period was due that there was something wrong with me so I went to the doctors really upset and he did a full hormonal profile on me as well as hcg test. Came back with a slight rise in hcg results it was a few days after I got a positive hpt. So i realised I can't have ovulated on the 12th like I thought even though I got the positive result on my ov kit . That knackered up my timing as the rest of the time I thought we were safe so I think I've swayed blue as I was relying on the slower sperm reaching the egg first. If I ovulated on the 25th that means the sperm would have to survive from when we did it on the 21st... Can u see any rises or anything on my chart that indicate 25th??? Or do you think was likely it's the 20th?

stink_e33
June 19th, 2016, 04:14 PM
I didn't sway. But hoping for girl. And I'm waiting on 15 week ultrasound to get gender.

On another note, in regards to my high uterus post on the other thread. I've found the baby HIGH UP again. I took a picture for you. I mean, I'm fat but my uterus is about 5" from my pubic bone. I might put in an email to my doctor to ask about it. Is it attaching the photo?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

sharon
June 19th, 2016, 04:37 PM
I dont see ur pic hun x

sharon
June 19th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Hey is any other Pink swayers still in the habit of anything from your sway ?
Albeit i didnt sway major hard but i still find myself drinking cans of diet pepsi/coke haha. Ive always liked them but i keep wanting 1 instead of squash which i gave up while swaying. Im sure itl soon change, im sure i actually went off diet pepsi during my sons pregnancy and i wanted more orangy lemonadey type drinks and fresh orange etc

Pbn3
June 19th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Thanks ksmom, I'm team green 😊

Sharon it took me awhile to come off the le diet as strangely I would feel guilty for eating certain things (especially meat as I'd been basically fully vegetarian for about 6 months) and would often still opt for what would've suited the le diet guidelines. However within 2 months I was back to normal and eating what I've eaten my entire life lol. I'd lost weight on my own in the 6 months before starting le diet by restricting calories, done the le diet from Mar - Sep from memory then started slipping from Oct - Nov and gave up diet altogether in Dec. By then I no longer cared about pink or blue I just wanted to be pregnant. Got pregnant, miscarried, gave up ttc in May and got a bfp.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

ksmom
June 19th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Pinklady, I'd trust the due date from your first scan more than the one from your 12 week scan. The further along you are, the less accurate measurements to date the pregnancy are. I remember with DS1 I went for my 12 week scan and he measured 13 weeks even though I knew my dates were correct based on my early scan and also when I got a BFP. So if you went based on that first scan and are actually due the 21st then ovulation would have been around the 30th. Did you DTD any time around there? I don't see any attempts marked on your chart around then. Your chart doesn't have a clear temp pattern so I can't go based on that. However, since your temps were taken at different times it's possible O day was the 30th with a fallback rise on the 1st and a possible implantation dip on the 6th. If you did conceive on the 25th instead then it likely would have been from one of your attempts on the 20th or 22nd. When did you have your blood hcg level tested and what was the number?

Pbn3
June 19th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Pinklady didn't you have a bd that dh used 'pull out' around that time? I remember discussing with you and others about rhe possibility of precum?

flowerlily
June 19th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Hi all, can I join you? How is everyone doing? ☺
I think I'm about 6 weeks, not sure, maybe due on 10th or 14th of February due to possible late ovulation, but will know for sure once I get a dating scan which won't be before for at least another 6 weeks, which I have to see my GP first (maybe sometime next week) for a pregnancy confirmation and transfer to hospital.

Anyways, this is my second time swaying girl and I'll definitely be finding out as soon as possible, I think I'll be happy either way knowing I have one more chance at swaying.

So far, I've been blessed in this pregnancy in terms of morning sickness which used to be a 24/7 thing!! Now, I only have it early mornings and sometimes in the evenings. (Thank God for that!) Hope I haven't jinxed it as it's still early days! :fx:
But almost everything else is the same in terms of loss of appetite/food aversion/strong smells/fatigue/ bloat/cramps...ect.

💙 DS1🚀💃6 💙 DS2🚒💃4 💙 DS3⚽💃1.5
❤DW 27💑DH 34❤
💕☺Swayed pink and pregnant with #4 in 2016!☺💕

stink_e33
June 19th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Well hello tunnel vision and light headedness. Fun times. Please go away before I pass out in public and scare my kids or pass out and hurt myself.

Pbn3
June 19th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Hi and welcome flowerlilly!!

K that sounds awful? Is there someone you can call?

Raezodal
June 19th, 2016, 06:08 PM

Due in December---

Due in January---

swayed:
team:

team:

swayed:
team:

username: Pbn3
due: January 24th
team:

due: January 28th
swayed:
team:

Due in February---
username: Dreamsister
due: February 13th

angels:
I didn't have a great sway...but we did a few things to sway pink. Had been doing a lot more and then put the diet on hold while we took a trip, got back from the trip and said, my parents get here in a month and I will have a hard time explaining this diet to them...so will wait till they leave and resume it. 2 weeks later I o'd 10 days early and surprise!! So...I don't know if I would say no sway or ttc pink??

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Raezodal
June 19th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Welcome Flowerlily!

ksmom
June 19th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Welcome Flowerlily! :)

K, I'm so sorry you're feeling bad. Definitely keep up with water intake and don't stand up too quickly since that can make it worse. Get some rest, even if it's just for a few minutes if at all possible!

Raezodal, I'll put you down as swayed pink since you weren't off diet for long.

stink_e33
June 19th, 2016, 06:24 PM
It happened last pregnancy. Many times. No one knew what caused it. I'm watching my sugars now and logging them.

sharon
June 19th, 2016, 06:34 PM
When did all your symptoms kick in ladies, im only 4 weeks so early days but i have no symptoms yet x

ksmom
June 19th, 2016, 06:41 PM
I didn't feel much of anything other than ovary pain and fatigue until around 6 weeks or so. Even now at nearly 13 weeks I don't have a ton of symptoms. It's totally normal to not "feel" pregnant at 4 weeks.

K, I hope you feel better soon!

pinkin2011
June 19th, 2016, 07:02 PM
No sway for me this time. If anything i was doing things that swayed boy as we were doing everything we could to get pregnant . We would love a girl but happy with another boy. We will find out gender. And atm im due 23rd of January

sharon
June 19th, 2016, 07:04 PM
thanks ksmom i suppose im just comparing to last pregnancy which is silly as i know no 2 pregnancies are the same but i had a host of symptoms last time round. Altho my 1st pregnancy with my DD i had zero symptoms most of the pregnancy im hoping its a sign its a girl :DD:

ksmom
June 19th, 2016, 07:15 PM
I didn't know you had a DD sharon! How many children do you have, what ages?

sharon
June 19th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Yes i have a daughter who is 6 & a just turned 4 year old son. I really wanted another girl with my 2nd , i desperatley wanted my dd to have a sister (something i didnt have), so here i am on the sister quest and also for my want of another baby girl xx

sharon
June 19th, 2016, 07:41 PM
I think thats why i managed to not get too upset at having to majorly lighten my sway to fall pregnant. If i didnt already have a daughter id be swaying till it killed me lol. Ive always known a daughter is what i wanted and im forever grateful ive been blessed with my ruby xx

signingmommyfor3
June 19th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Slight sway pink and I will be finding out. First dr appt is Thursday, probably have NIPT beginning of July at 11 weeks and know by the end of July.

Pbn3
June 19th, 2016, 08:37 PM
No growth and no hb detected at my follow up scan this morning. Wishing you all a h&h pregnancies. I wont be back.

ksmom
June 19th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Pbn, oh I'm so very, very sorry!!! My heart just breaks for you! :sad: Please take care of yourself. If you ever need someone to talk to, please feel free to PM me. Big, big hugs!!

signingmommyfor3
June 19th, 2016, 10:11 PM
I'm so sorry Pbn!!! My heart breaks for you. It's understandable, DH and I also decided if we lose this one we will not try again. Take your time to heal and love your family.

XXforhubby
June 19th, 2016, 10:16 PM
OH NO Pbn3!!!!! I'm so, so sorry this is happening!! This is so incredibly unfair [emoji35]!!

I'm sending you lots of strength and healing. Please know you can PM me anytime.

[emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

[emoji170]DS1[emoji1379], DS2[emoji577], & DS3[emoji602][emoji170]
[emoji166]One last pink sway 2016[emoji166]
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/579920)

1moregirl
June 19th, 2016, 11:10 PM
Oh no Pbn3. I've just read your sad message. I'm so very sorry and sad for you Hun. This sucks! Obviously there's nothing much comforting we can say at this time but please know that you and your family (and of course the precious little one you've just lost) are in my thoughts and prayers). I will always remember and value the advice and support you gave to me through my most recent ttc journey. My heart goes out to you, knowing full well what you are going through having been through it myself last year. I'm always here for you to chat with or PM. God bless. Xxoo :(

Raezodal
June 19th, 2016, 11:42 PM
I am so sorry to hear this Pnb3! :(

stink_e33
June 20th, 2016, 12:47 AM
I'm so sorry Pbn. I'm sorry to see you go. Good luck in the future.

flowerlily
June 20th, 2016, 02:23 AM
No growth and no hb detected at my follow up scan this morning. Wishing you all a h&h pregnancies. I wont be back.

I'm so sorry pbn3, what a cruel thing to go through![emoji17]
Please take care of yourself.
Big hugs. Xx

❤DW 27💑DH 34❤

Claire-Lou
June 20th, 2016, 05:13 AM
Can I join please
Due date 9th Feb
Swayed girl

sharon
June 20th, 2016, 05:15 AM
Welcome claire xx

sharon
June 20th, 2016, 05:16 AM
Sorry pbn so not fair x

Babygirlquest
June 20th, 2016, 09:17 AM

ksmom
June 20th, 2016, 09:39 AM
Welcome Claire! I'll add you to the list. Will you be finding out the gender or waiting until baby is born?

Beautifulrainbow
June 20th, 2016, 10:21 AM

Oh no I'm soo very sorry pbn3 was rally praying it to be your turn.x take care of yourself hun

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Beautifulrainbow
June 20th, 2016, 10:23 AM

Beautifulrainbow
June 20th, 2016, 10:42 AM
I didn't sway. But hoping for girl. And I'm waiting on 15 week ultrasound to get gender.

On another note, in regards to my high uterus post on the other thread. I've found the baby HIGH UP again. I took a picture for you. I mean, I'm fat but my uterus is about 5" from my pubic bone. I might put in an email to my doctor to ask about it. Is it attaching the photo?

Mine is probably about the same now i had to move up again last night from where i was gind hb and I'm 14 weeks tomorrow very shocked how high I'm find hb. I only can find hb in the line directly below my belly button. As to the left it's all placenta on the front

Dreamsister
June 20th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Og gosh pbn what a terrible chock. It is so so sad. I am really sorry. It is so unfair.
What is next step now? Are you having a pill to eject it from your womb? Why won't you be back? Is this the end of Ttc for you?

DS1 (9) ❤️ DS2 (8) [emoji173] DS3 (5) ❤️ DW (41) [emoji1326] DH (38) [emoji144] TTC'ing pink from May 2016

Raezodal
June 21st, 2016, 12:26 AM
Okay...I fear I'm going to sound really dumb here but what is everyone looking at when they ask about nubs? I can never figure out what I'm supposed to be seeing or not seeing....

Beautifulrainbow
June 21st, 2016, 02:19 AM
Its not dumb im still cant tell on a lot of scans. I couldn't see it with this on. But with my 3rd son I can show you this eas done at just 12 weeks see that little white thing sticking out just under the leg?
.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160621/4da23e311b752f0fbed06d2d482f0f73.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160621/1476612a62c3af336640985f80c6dc2e.jpg
If it's stays parallel to the spine and flat less than a 30% angle it's looks like it's going to be a girl. If it's a boy the 30% angle sticking up then it's likely to be a boy. It's said if your looking at 11-12 week it's not as actuate because a boys nub can look girlie and still rise looking at 13+ it better.

Pinklady35
June 21st, 2016, 03:33 AM
I'm so sorry pbn that's terrible terrible news I'm so sorry I know there's nothing that anyone can or do to make that loss or pain any better . Just be with your family and get over it together x sending you all my thoughts and best wishes x

Faithinpink
June 21st, 2016, 03:45 AM
I'm so so sorry pbn3. Take care
Xxoo

Beautifulrainbow
June 21st, 2016, 03:46 AM
Yay made it to this milestone
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160621/a03f7bab9430c8d3f2cd92948d611b9e.jpg

Dreamsister
June 21st, 2016, 08:36 AM
Yay made it to this milestone
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160621/a03f7bab9430c8d3f2cd92948d611b9e.jpg

Congrats. Thats must be such a relief to reach this milestone. Now you can relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

DS1 (9) ❤️ DS2 (8) [emoji173] DS3 (5) ❤️ DW (41) [emoji1326] DH (38) [emoji144] TTC'ing pink from May 2016

Beautifulrainbow
June 21st, 2016, 08:39 AM
Must be something about turn 14 weeks got a sudden burst of energy. Been up in my attic sorting thing an move goes around do its easier to get to my baby items in a few weeks and started clearing out the baby's room because it's just become a dumping ground. I'm exhausted now!

Dreamsister
June 21st, 2016, 08:46 AM
Went to the fertility clinic Yesterday to confirm pregnancy. The scan did not give us a clear answer other than I am probably more likely 4 weeks pregnant than 5 weeks as I thought and must have ovulated 3-5 days later than I thought. My blood test shows HCG-concentration of 1900. I hope the number will be much higher next time we test on Thursday. I think this is nerve wracking and patience is not my strong side. The doctor also deteched 2-3 smalls and according to her harmless water polyps...

Beautifulrainbow
June 21st, 2016, 08:47 AM
Hope everything goes great for you on Thursday dream sister keep us updated. X

Raezodal
June 21st, 2016, 10:36 AM
Good luck Dreamsister on Thursday!!

Dreamsister
June 21st, 2016, 10:45 AM
I am going to a summerparty with my work tomorrow and don't know how not raise questions when I don't drink alcohol. Any of you have tips what to say or how to act when they give welcome drinks and later wine on the restaurant where we are going? I don't even want to take a sip...

Raezodal
June 21st, 2016, 12:11 PM
Accept the drink and dump it? Go early and order a virgin something or other so you have a drink in hand? I don't drink whether pregnant or not so never have this trouble. Good luck!!!

mollisol
June 21st, 2016, 06:50 PM
Hi everyone!
Hoping to join. I didn't sway this time around and possibly staying team yellow. Due December 30.

Raezodal
June 21st, 2016, 07:16 PM
Welcome Mollisol!

Raezodal
June 21st, 2016, 07:23 PM
Its not dumb im still cant tell on a lot of scans. I couldn't see it with this on. But with my 3rd son I can show you this eas done at just 12 weeks see that little white thing sticking out just under the leg?
.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160621/4da23e311b752f0fbed06d2d482f0f73.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160621/1476612a62c3af336640985f80c6dc2e.jpg
If it's stays parallel to the spine and flat less than a 30% angle it's looks like it's going to be a girl. If it's a boy the 30% angle sticking up then it's likely to be a boy. It's said if your looking at 11-12 week it's not as actuate because a boys nub can look girlie and still rise looking at 13+ it better.
Okay so apparently I have gotten rid of most of my old us pictures. Lol so I can't see if I can figure out if I could have seen something! I can definitely see what you circled, BR.
So...I did still have is from my ds4. I'm going to try to attach 2 pictures from his us (18week scan). I *think* one shows plain and clear that he's a boy but it's a weird angle so I'm not 100% and the other...he's in profile, full body including legs...and I have no idea what I could theoretically be looking for!! And I know he's a boy! Lol. Maybe it will make sense when I have my scan in 2 weeks. :)http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160621/fb47fc1f997c531d0711371298d5b989.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160621/9a0236459606ff839cc4cb60f5eda87f.jpg

Beautifulrainbow
June 22nd, 2016, 02:18 AM
Welcome mollisol so glad you joined us over here it's alway nice to have new members
Congratulations on your baby

I could never make out boy parts once my son's were older so I can't help with the other pics raezodal. Sorry.
Maybe one of the other ladies can see it or post it in the us section maybe they can circle it and show you.x

Littleboybluex3
June 22nd, 2016, 11:47 AM
Hi everyone!! I've been on vacation and am finally getting caught up. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Pbn:( Just not fair:broken::broken:.
Welcome to all the newbies! How is everyone feeling? This summer is just flying by for me!

Beautifulrainbow
June 22nd, 2016, 11:50 AM
Hope you had a lovely time llb3. I'm find it flying too. I'm just kept so busy all the time now. But it's good that time feels like it's going quickly it means it feels like not long to next scan appointment or mile stone etc.x

signingmommyfor3
June 22nd, 2016, 11:03 PM
Ok dr appt today went well. Bubs hb was 183bpm today, Saturday it was 171bpm. The dr is also finally being proactive. It seemed like he just didn't know what to think last pregnancy since I was a new patient but when I went in today he ooked at the chart and talked to me and finally understood I have had 3 miscarriages in a row. So how is he being proactive, I have to go in every week to get an ultrasound done until he can pick up the hb with a Doppler (which could take to 14weeks due to tilted uterus.) He wants to make sure we make it through the next 3 to 4 weeks. Then he will focus on keeping me full term. He is concerned right now because though baby is good I have have spasms/contractions already. We will discuss more next week and see if insurance will cover NIPT.

Oh he changed edd from Jan 28 to Jan 25, so I'm 9 weeks today.

Littleboybluex3
June 23rd, 2016, 02:25 AM
BR, how long do you have till your anatomy scan again?

Singingmommy, it's great that you'll get a weekly peek at baby. I hope the contractions stop for you. Is there anything they can do for that? Or do you try to take it easy for now? That's fantastic and encouraging that you have such a strong heartbeat at 9 weeks:)

Beautifulrainbow
June 23rd, 2016, 02:59 AM
Llb3 i have my own sceeening blood test on July 7th
my gender scan is on july 10th
I see my midwife at 17 weeks
My anatomy scan is at 20 weeks on August 4th. When is yours?
And I see a consultant at 22 weeks
That all my next 5 appointments already booked in

Dreamsister
June 23rd, 2016, 06:37 AM
Weel. Not good news for me. Had my hcg blood test done today and apparently my level of hcg is on a critical low side. Since Monday afternoon where it was 1870, almost 3 days later it is 3600. So it has increased, just not enough. It should be around 4000 by now. I will go in tomorrow and get another blodtest. I fear that the pregnancy is developing too slowly. We shall see. Will Update you tomorrow. If it ends with miscarriage I hope I have not totally ruined my sway for next time ttc. I have been snacking, not exersicing and eaten tons of protein and fat since my BFP two weeks ago. I have gained two kilos already. Will I have have to start all over again with diet for 12 weeks before ttc again?

Beautifulrainbow
June 23rd, 2016, 07:01 AM
I'm sorry if it does end this way.i have my fingers crossed you hear hood news. I have read lots lots of people's next babies after a mc is girls. So you my be OK just get back on your diet right away if you plan on conceiving right away again. Best of luck.xx

sharon
June 23rd, 2016, 08:03 AM
Still not even went to docs yet. Dont know the procedure nowadays i think i call up and make.app with midwife rather than gp. Im nearly 5 weeks so plenty of time

Pinklady35
June 23rd, 2016, 08:25 AM
Weel. Not good news for me. Had my hcg blood test done today and apparently my level of hcg is on a critical low side. Since Monday afternoon where it was 1870, almost 3 days later it is 3600. So it has increased, just not enough. It should be around 4000 by now. I will go in tomorrow and get another blodtest. I fear that the pregnancy is developing too slowly. We shall see. Will Update you tomorrow. If it ends with miscarriage I hope I have not totally ruined my sway for next time ttc. I have been snacking, not exersicing and eaten tons of protein and fat since my BFP two weeks ago. I have gained two kilos already. Will I have have to start all over again with diet for 12 weeks before ttc

Fingers crossed it will be a temp blip try not to worry although of course you will. It's not over till it's over! Fingers crossed x

Pinklady35
June 23rd, 2016, 08:27 AM
Can anyone tell what this is??? Boy or girl I have no idea, I do hope girl but have no idea what I'm looking at31847

Pinklady35
June 23rd, 2016, 08:28 AM

Beautifulrainbow
June 23rd, 2016, 08:36 AM
Id say girl pink lady I see that nub it looks folked to me.x

Raezodal
June 23rd, 2016, 08:53 AM
Weel. Not good news for me. Had my hcg blood test done today and apparently my level of hcg is on a critical low side. Since Monday afternoon where it was 1870, almost 3 days later it is 3600. So it has increased, just not enough. It should be around 4000 by now. I will go in tomorrow and get another blodtest. I fear that the pregnancy is developing too slowly. We shall see. Will Update you tomorrow. If it ends with miscarriage I hope I have not totally ruined my sway for next time ttc. I have been snacking, not exersicing and eaten tons of protein and fat since my BFP two weeks ago. I have gained two kilos already. Will I have have to start all over again with diet for 12 weeks before ttc again?

Hoping for some good news for you! I have heard of slow start ups to hcg that turn out just fine so I'm crossing my fingers you will be one of those cases.

Beautifulrainbow
June 23rd, 2016, 08:59 AM
My 2nd son was a slow starter

Dreamsister
June 23rd, 2016, 09:04 AM
Thank you for your caring words and interesst. You give me hope.

Pinklady35
June 23rd, 2016, 09:52 AM
Thank you for your caring words and interesst. You give me hope.

There's always hope don't give in I had a low hcg result and a negative hpt for over a week after my period was due. Didn't even show up and was two weeks behind but fifteen weeks later all is fine x keep positive but realistic and try not to get dragged down by the fear

sharon
June 23rd, 2016, 12:34 PM
Oh dreamsister i hope all is well , fingers crossed for tomorrow xx

Pinklady35
June 23rd, 2016, 01:59 PM
Anyone else got any idea on gender of my scan please have a look lol x

Princess Mom
June 23rd, 2016, 02:32 PM
Heading home tmrw from Disney, today it's so hot! We are done wit the parks. Yesterday and today is 110! It's bad! We are spending day at resort pool. We actually swam a lot and headed to parks back at around 6ish when sun is better lol. My youngest is scared of the rides and shows lol but lucky he loves the characters

Princess Mom
June 23rd, 2016, 02:32 PM
Pink lady I have no clue about gender Nubs lol look girly though

sharon
June 24th, 2016, 02:16 AM
Pink lady i think girly

Pinklady35
June 24th, 2016, 03:58 AM
Omg I really want your guesses to be true will find out soon I guess , please pray for me ��

Dreamsister
June 24th, 2016, 04:58 AM
Dear KSmon. Can you please remove me from the due-list? I am back to swaying. My pregnancy is not developing so I am waiting for AF to show up within the next two week.

Dreamsister
June 24th, 2016, 05:05 AM
Got my HCG-level today and it has only increased with 40 to 3640 since yesterday so pregnancy is not developing and I should expect to MC within 14 days. I will talk to doctor Monday to see if I can get anything to help the process and eject it. I am off course very sad that game is over. I hope I haven't damaged my sway too much by taking prenatal for the last two weeks and being off LE diet and no exersice. I must get back on the wagon and hope for a healthy, sticky bean in the monts to come. I wish you all GL and thank you very much for your supporting words. This has been two very emotional weeks of hope, exitement and now letdown.

sharon
June 24th, 2016, 05:46 AM
So sorry dreamsister to read this

Raezodal
June 24th, 2016, 05:55 AM
I am so sorry Dreamsister :(

flowerlily
June 24th, 2016, 06:06 AM
I was really hoping you hear good news today dreamsister[emoji17] but I'm so sorry you have to go through that. Big hugs.

❤DW 27💑DH 34❤

Dreamsister
June 24th, 2016, 06:11 AM
Thank you raezodal and flowerl. I have never before experienced a MC so don't know how it is. It feels strange to have all these pregnancy symptoms as sore boobs, big swollen tummy, hunger and tilredness and know that it is all going to go down the drain. I wish I could just get it over with. Unfortunately it might take up to two weeks before I start to bleed bc my HCG-level is still high.

Beautifulrainbow
June 24th, 2016, 06:22 AM
Doesn't it take the minimum of 48 hours to see any difference?

Dreamsister
June 24th, 2016, 06:46 AM
Doesn't it take the minimum of 48 hours to see any difference?

Yes. The hcg-level should double it self in 48 hours, but my level go up way to slowly. I have an appointment with doc this afternoon to get an explanation. But I am 99,9 procent sure that I am out of the game and will MC.

ksmom
June 24th, 2016, 11:08 AM
I'm so sorry Dreamsister. :( I hope you get your sticky bean. Big hugs mama!

Ladies I'm on vacation right now so I'll be quiet on here for the most part. If there's anyone new to our group, please PM me with your due date info so I can add you without having to go back and look for it.

Pinklady35
June 24th, 2016, 11:23 AM
Yes. The hcg-level should double it self in 48 hours, but my level go up way to slowly. I have an appointment with doc this afternoon to get an explanation. But I am 99,9 procent sure that I am out of the game and will
So sorry to hear this I hope you get a miracle and everything ends up ok x

Babygirlquest
June 24th, 2016, 06:32 PM

stink_e33
June 24th, 2016, 08:54 PM
I'm sorry dream sister. I'm hoping you get better news.

Sorry I've been absent for a little. I deleted everything on my phone. I had my NT scan today. The tech was nice and got a great nub shot for me. And I got my results right then and there, everything was healthy and all is well. Oh and she confirmed my uterus is crazy high!! The baby was almost at belly button level tucked in high left. Placenta is centered and anterior. Here's my little bug.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160625/ef0871156a2b4c42c23e5203ba34be94.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160625/5299d0f58e03a4889bceacdae23b33d1.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160625/42975ee4ea467db492dea9af31a86d94.jpg

Littleboybluex3
June 25th, 2016, 02:48 AM
So sorry dreamsister:( I hope that means your daughter is waiting in the wings to join you soon:heart:

Littleboybluex3
June 25th, 2016, 02:51 AM
Pink lady, I think the scan looks very girly!!:)

BR, you're going to find out gender so soon!! Exciting!!

I haven't scheduled our anatomy scan yet. I have an appointment next week and I'm assuming they'll schedule then. I'll be 17 weeks, so it will probably be fairly soon. Starting to feel little movements:)

Have a great vacation ksmom!!

Babygirlquest
June 25th, 2016, 03:41 AM
Stink first pic looks girly! Fx!!

stink_e33
June 25th, 2016, 03:43 AM
Stink first pic looks girly! Fx!!
That's the good nub picture. The others were just some others to show the little bug.

Beautifulrainbow
June 25th, 2016, 04:08 AM
K so you think may having the placenta anterior is pushing the uterus higher because my placenta is also anterior and my uterus is higher than expected for this stage

stink_e33
June 25th, 2016, 04:14 AM
K so you think may having the placenta anterior is pushing the uterus higher because my placenta is also anterior and my uterus is higher than expected for this stage

I honestly don't think the two correlate at all. It was just some info I was told. I have no idea why it's so high. But the tech was just off to the left of my belly button. She want concerned, doctor isn't either. But I do know that's why I'm showing so early. I mean, I'm fat but I'm SHOWING. I couldn't hide it if I tried.

Beautifulrainbow
June 25th, 2016, 04:20 AM
With mine I my uterus is tilted. Know it will straighten as baby grows but to find baby this far up was a little bit of a shock my boys were never this high at this stage. The tech has said my placenta will need checking again at 20 weeks. It's on the front and sitting all down the left of my belly button too I can only find baby's hb just under my belly button. If I move any more left all I hear is placenta if I more more right anywhere all I hear is my hb. I don't think I'm showing at all slightly podgy but no bump. A few other people have commented I'm not showing yet either!

Beautifulrainbow
June 25th, 2016, 04:21 AM
That nub looks parallel to the spine hope it's a girl.xx

Pinklady35
June 25th, 2016, 05:20 AM
Pink lady, I think the scan looks very girly!!:)

BR, you're going to find out gender so soon!! Exciting!!

I haven't scheduled our anatomy scan yet. I have an appointment next week and I'm assuming they'll schedule then. I'll be 17 weeks, so it will probably be fairly soon. Starting to feel little movements:)

Have a great vacation ksmom!!

I pray that you are right have had a lot of pink guesses so far but it's the blood tests that throw everything into doubt for me. I don't know which one to believe I want to believe the girl result more of course but I deep now I know the other boy blood test is prob be more accurate. I guess either all my dreams will come true or the reality will be realised either way. Am nearly 16 weeks so thinking I might get an other ultrasound scan to try and confirm gender and then at least I will know. I need everyone to think pink:) if only it was that easy eh xxx

Pinklady35
June 25th, 2016, 05:38 AM
How many weeks was your scan stink?

sharon
June 25th, 2016, 05:51 AM
I think the nub is straight but the tip os shaped like a boys x

stink_e33
June 25th, 2016, 01:45 PM
How many weeks was your scan stink?
12. It's still early. But it is awfully girly.

Babygirlquest
June 25th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Pink please guard your heart with the harmony results. I haven't personally heard of anyone being told wrong gender from it but of course there are exceptions and I hope you are one. I hope you can get a gender scan as soon as possible.

MummyBee
June 26th, 2016, 03:08 AM
Found out yesterday it's another boy for me. I'm fairly heartbroken. Good luck to you all xx

Beautifulrainbow
June 26th, 2016, 03:40 AM
Awe mummy bee I'm do sorry you didn't get your girl. This little boy may turn out to be the sweetest boy you ever seen. My 3rd did. I cried and cried over my 3rd being a boy I was so angry at my hubby. For possibly having a girl with someone else then coming back after a few months and making a boy with me I so expected that it would be a girl because of this. Turns out the girl might not be my hubby's now. my boy was born and omg he was the cutest sweetest little boy ever. He soon had all of us wrapped around his little finger. And now i wouldn't change him for the world. I love my boys and if this 4th is also a boy I have hopefully been preparing myself for that. Nd understand i eas only ever meant to be a boy mom. I will be saddened that i will never get those girlie days. Will find out 2 weeks today.

MummyBee
June 26th, 2016, 03:42 AM
Yeah. My hubby does have a girl with someone else.

Beautifulrainbow
June 26th, 2016, 03:46 AM
Sorry accidentally posted that before I finished

Babygirlquest
June 26th, 2016, 04:28 AM
My third son was the hardest to find out about but I do agree with BR, he is incredibly special. Someone told me the third of the same kind is special and i would totally agree. My little boy loves his mama so much, it's the sweetest thing to see. I'm so sorry though, finding out is hard. I hope you can find peace. We are here for you.

Pinklady35
June 26th, 2016, 04:58 AM
Pink please guard your heart with the harmony results. I haven't personally heard of anyone being told wrong gender from it but of course there are exceptions and I hope you are one. I hope you can get a gender scan as soon as possible.

I know I've booked a scan for next Friday and I'm so nervous about it. I almost don't want to know and I know that's because when they turn round and say boy to me then it's going to be the end of my dreams! I know logically I am probably fooling myself with any thinking that the harmony result is wrong and the first one is right but I just really want it to be. I can't change the result and I know I will be gutted when they tell me. I just can't imagine never having the daughter that's been alive inside my mind for so long... It's really sad and it makes me incredibly sad�� I know I will love it him if it's a him bit I don't think the ache I feel inside will ever go away

Pinklady35
June 26th, 2016, 05:01 AM
Found out yesterday it's another boy for me. I'm fairly heartbroken. Good luck to you all xx

So sorry I understand completely how you feel, it sounds extreme but it's like a death when you find out the grief you have. It's the death of a dream and it feels so hard but I'm sure eventually it will get better. That's what I hope for me anyway and I find our Friday . Am very sure it will be a third boy

Raezodal
June 26th, 2016, 06:54 AM
I am so sorry MummyBee. I too was gutted when I found out ds3 was a boy. And honestly, I did not "get over it" for the rest of my pregnancy (possibly because we told nobody so I had everyone guessing girl for the rest of it and everytime they did it just drove it home that nope it was a boy and I couldn't say anything). But my ds3 is the most amazing creature. And I can't imagine him being anything other than what he is now. A pink loving, fingernail polished little boy. :) My mom has always said #3 is a gift for those who dare to try (for nore than 2 kids) and most #3s that I have met are indeed gifts.
I'm sure this one is our 5th boy. And I know if that is the case I will be sad because I have always dreamed we would have both genders. We shall see.

Princess Mom
June 26th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Mommies with all boys I wish you all grand daughters! Every parent do say grandchildren are their most precious gifts ever

stink_e33
June 26th, 2016, 11:25 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160627/882632473b216b4d68f8e8146f153ac2.jpg

Raezodal
June 26th, 2016, 11:53 PM

Love it!!

Pinklady35
June 27th, 2016, 06:45 AM

Lovely pic wow look at that bump x

Beautifulrainbow
June 27th, 2016, 07:30 AM
I'm jealous. I'm 15 weeks tomorrow and I had someone else just comment that I'm not even showing

Babygirlquest
June 27th, 2016, 11:49 AM

chocolate
June 27th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Can I join please, technically Im due the 5th March but Feb. will do :-) Swayed pink but staying team green if I can help it. Only 4+3 days lol so early days but nice to have a group to chat with!

Wow, HT girl twins, amazing! Sure they will confirm girl :-)

Beautifulrainbow
June 27th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Welcome chocolate hope this is your sticky girl bean xx

Beautifulrainbow
June 28th, 2016, 07:31 AM
My gender scan has been moved from the 10th now to the 7th of July. I'm excited but I also have this sinking feeling I'm going to be disappointed. Could my sinking feeling be wrong?

Raezodal
June 28th, 2016, 09:33 AM
Welcome chocolate!

BR, yes. If your sinking feeling is like my sinking feeling, it is less an indication that you know what you are having and more that you are just preparing yourself. I've met a few moms of boys who then had a girl the last time and they say, "I was sure I was going to be a mom of boys and then along came this girl!" I've met lots who just had boys too. But just saying...there is always a possibility before you find out.

ksmom
June 28th, 2016, 09:56 AM
BR I think that feeling you have is just nerves, not necessarily an indication baby is a boy. :) It's always nerve wracking to find out what you're having.

Beautifulrainbow
June 28th, 2016, 09:59 AM
Someone in my fb group had a 16 week gender scan was told girl she just had her 20 week scan and now told boy I'm really scared if that happening too

Babygirlquest
June 28th, 2016, 12:16 PM

Babygirlquest
June 28th, 2016, 12:17 PM
Fingers crossed for everyone gets their heart's desires x

stink_e33
June 28th, 2016, 02:27 PM
I'm starting to get angry. I hate when people refer to this baby as girl, she, her, etc. It hurts my feelings. And I feel more private with this pregnancy.

Babygirlquest
June 28th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Aw stink. If it helps at all, with your nub shot I don't think there is anything wrong with being hopeful for a girl. What I would say to people if they annoy you is, 'please don't use a pronoun yet because we don't know what we are having.' That's not rude at all IMO.

stink_e33
June 28th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Aw stink. If it helps at all, with your nub shot I don't think there is anything wrong with being hopeful for a girl. What I would say to people if they annoy you is, 'please don't use a pronoun yet because we don't know what we are having.' That's not rude at all IMO.
I have been telling people to please stop referring to this baby as she. They have so far. My husband won't stop though because it's his coping mechanism. I posted my nub shot and got one girl reply, 2 boys and one reply that it's far too early and pointless. And then when I asked for future reference where you look for comparison on the spine, I got a reply that was not an answer but a repeat, "it's too early". That's annoying.

stink_e33
June 28th, 2016, 11:20 PM
Anyone use essential oils? I used peppermint tonight but felt it was too concentrated so I washed it off. I wanted to be safe.

Littleboybluex3
June 29th, 2016, 12:15 AM
Welcome chocolate!!:)

BR, I don't think it's a sign of a boy at all! I 1000% was prepared to hear boy and had was a complete nervous wreck the day we got our results. Fingers crossed you hear girl! So exciting to be so close to knowing!

K, I have not used essential oils this pregnancy. I had a killer headache and thought about using peppermint, but I'm not sure either of its recommended. I'll ask my OB this week.

chocolate
June 29th, 2016, 10:30 AM
I'm staying team green this time as I don't think Id cope too well this time if I heard boy again, I guess at least I can make it through the pregnancy with still a bit of hope I guess. Im going to ask the sonographer to not take a photo including belly down as I don't want to see a nub, and I know Ill look for a nub! And for the same fear of seeing a girl nub and getting my hopes up for it to be wrong!

Im 4+5 and just feel tired, but not sleeping well, not hungry like I usually get in pregnancy and not fussed about food like I usually am but no nausea yet, I know it all usually intensifies about week 6 onwards. Sense of smell is stronger and still aches at times, my ovaries still throb from time to time but a google assured me its quite common as may be the cyst that produces the hormones, anyone else get this early on?

Beautifulrainbow
June 29th, 2016, 03:31 PM
My phone broke has to go get a new one today. Hope this one lasts much longer ha ha.

Asked my hubby of he feels this baby will be a boy or girl today. He says he doesn't have a real feeling as to what or is but thinks or will be a boy just because we already have boys and he thinks that is how our luck will go. He said he would be absolutely over the moon if was a girl. So I really hope it is to see the look on his face.x

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

chocolate
June 29th, 2016, 03:32 PM
When do you find out? Ive broken 2 phones in 3 weeks, hope thats all our bad luck and good luck is on its way in the form of girl news ;-)

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Beautifulrainbow
June 29th, 2016, 03:33 PM
I have been telling people to please stop referring to this baby as she. They have so far. My husband won't stop though because it's his coping mechanism. I posted my nub shot and got one girl reply, 2 boys and one reply that it's far too early and pointless. And then when I asked for future reference where you look for comparison on the spine, I got a reply that was not an answer but a repeat, "it's too early". That's annoying.

How annoying. How many weeks was your scan. I think I have looked but baby brain!!

stink_e33
June 29th, 2016, 03:37 PM
How annoying. How many weeks was your scan. I think I have looked but baby brain!!

12wk1d measuring. It was annoying. Someone later commented with the answer I asked for.

Beautifulrainbow
June 30th, 2016, 02:11 AM
Yes annoying as you May still be able to see nub at that stage because and can point it out. I saw nub at 12 weeks with my 3rd son. It did look like a girlie nub but must have rose no harm in looking for fun.
When I asked my scan tech for a nub shot she was the same she said no. She didn't believe in that stuff and it was far too early to even try and determine gender.... I reply it's just a bit of fun!!!

stink_e33
June 30th, 2016, 02:36 AM
Anyone else suffering from headaches?? Every day. It's exhausting. And I'm finding myself depressed. Boo. I don't know why either. Just feeling like a hermit. Like I want to climb inside myself and not let anyone in.

Claire-Lou
June 30th, 2016, 04:56 AM
Yes I'm feeling the exact same. Constant headaches and horrible nausea and vomiting. I really hope they disappear when I reach the second trimester. Is anything helping at all? Iv just been sleeping as much as possible

Pinklady35
June 30th, 2016, 05:11 AM
Hi everyone just wanted to check in how everyone was doing.... I still feel like crap and have gone so spotty it's not funny! Like you stink I posted my scan pic and loads have said girl bout it was 12/13 week so some said it could be early. My mum has organised a 16 week scan for me tomorrow so I will out then. In my heart I know it's a another boy but u can but hope. Wish I hadn't had either of those blood tests and I wouldn't have got my hopes up when first one said girl. I pray for a miracle result but I think it's going to be a down day for me tomorrow. X

Raezodal
June 30th, 2016, 07:18 AM
Hi everyone just wanted to check in how everyone was doing.... I still feel like crap and have gone so spotty it's not funny! Like you stink I posted my scan pic and loads have said girl bout it was 12/13 week so some said it could be early. My mum has organised a 16 week scan for me tomorrow so I will out then. In my heart I know it's a another boy but u can but hope. Wish I hadn't had either of those blood tests and I wouldn't have got my hopes up when first one said girl. I pray for a miracle result but I think it's going to be a down day for me tomorrow. X
Praying you get your miracle!

Princess Mom
June 30th, 2016, 11:17 AM
I still just can't enjoy this pregnancy, being it will be my last baby and how badly I want a girl, it so stressful. 16 weeks today

Princess Mom
June 30th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Pink lady I hope ur having a girl! Can't wait to hear your update

felecia13
June 30th, 2016, 11:57 AM
I haven't posted since the first thread...

But we did the bloodwork, everything looks wonderful!

And, it's BOY! Didn't get our girl, but we got a healthy boy!!

Unless the test is wrong :rofl: But I doubt it!

So a Connor Matthew is on his way!!

Babygirlquest
June 30th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Congrats on your boy felecia! I'm so glad my four boys have each other, they are such Good friends! Princess why not just do a gender scan if you are finding it playing on your mind? Xx

Princess Mom
June 30th, 2016, 03:14 PM
I have my anatomy scan on July 20th doc wants me to have it in 3 weeks instead of 4 weeks. When doc was measuring me today I measured 3 weeks behind so that why he wants me to have it done earlier

Beautifulrainbow
June 30th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Did the doc just measure your stomach when finding out your behind?

Pinklady35
June 30th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Thanks guys will keep u updated x

Princess Mom
June 30th, 2016, 05:17 PM
Yes measuring almost 13 weeks so almost 4 weeks behind
I was measuring fine last month and with other kiddos maybe cuz I'm skinny

sharon
June 30th, 2016, 05:25 PM
Thats me called the midwife so i have my first booking in app 21st July when ill be 9 ish+ weeks & my 12 w scan will be 8th august but ill actually only be 11+1 , so i may have to go back again if they say its too early to do the nuchal test etc

Beautifulrainbow
June 30th, 2016, 05:44 PM
On my 1st I felt around 16weeks when I was 26 weeks every thing was ok with him so hopefully everything is ok with you and your baby.x

Princess Mom
June 30th, 2016, 08:09 PM
I was wondering how I should find out gender. If I should have tech tell my husband or I, or have her write it down and have my kids do the reveal with silly string or 3 cupcakes for them to bite into or a box of balloons. But I don't want to get sad in front of them. I'm confused!
Hubby wants to pay 60 bucks to find out asap but I rather wait till the 20th.
So scary

Princess Mom
June 30th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Thanks I'm sure I'm fine I'm just thin this time around
When I lay down I think I feel movements. With my last two I didn't feel until 25 weeks. Again I think because I'm thin this time it easy for me to feel movements?

stink_e33
June 30th, 2016, 08:11 PM
I'm finding out the 16th. And we have one week to come to grips with it before we tell people.

stink_e33
June 30th, 2016, 08:13 PM
I feel the baby. I can also feel the baby like a lump. And then place my doppler there and get the heartbeat.

Princess Mom
June 30th, 2016, 08:23 PM
I just keep looking at my scan photos from 12 weeks lol and just can't tell

MummyBee
July 1st, 2016, 02:05 AM
Good luck today pinklady xxx

Beautifulrainbow
July 1st, 2016, 02:14 AM
Princessmom I got my hrndet scan on Thursday and my boys want me to do cupcakes with blue or pink icing inside to let them know the gender

Dreamsister
July 1st, 2016, 05:38 AM
Correction: My duedate is February 23 2017

Dreamsister
July 1st, 2016, 05:52 AM
Hello girls. I am back at the due-date-thread! It turns out I am still pregnant!

Went to doc today and had a blood test and a scan. Doc estimates me to be 6 weeks 0 days today, my HCG-level is increasing and is now 15.000. Unfortunately doc did not detect a viable foetus, nor heartbeat, only the sac. But as he said it is still early. I have another scan on Friday next week so hopefully we will see a viable foetus and heartbeat then.

This has been a very weird process. First I was told that pregnancy was not developing and I should expect MC, and now it turns out that I am still in the game. The big misunderstanding is because doc thought I had O'ed 1,5 week earlier than I actually did, and that is why they said that I was behind re HCG and measure of the possible foetus.

I don't want to get my hopes up, but I am very thankfull that as I type I am still in the game.

Beautifulrainbow
July 1st, 2016, 06:22 AM
I'm so glad you had a sticky been in there dream sister and your now back with us. Glad you hung in there and didn't decide to have anything to help you mc because you wasn't.xxxx

Dreamsister
July 1st, 2016, 07:59 AM
I'm so glad you had a sticky been in there dream sister and your now back with us. Glad you hung in there and didn't decide to have anything to help you mc because you wasn't.xxxx

Exactly. Last week the doctor even said to me that he was store sure my pregnancy would end in MC and offered me medicine to help it go fast. And now I am 6 weeks Pg. with good HCG-level!

Babygirlquest
July 1st, 2016, 08:03 AM
6 weeks is still early to see much! Fingers crossed at your next scan all is well. I do think they are too quick to diagnose miscarriage early on

XXforhubby
July 1st, 2016, 10:48 AM
FX and [emoji1317] so hard that this is a healthy, sticky bean you have growing in there Dreamsister!!

I'll be stalking for updates!

When is your next scan? Are they having you do repeat bloodwork?

Dreamsister
July 1st, 2016, 12:03 PM
Thanks XX. Yes, I think they will take a new bloodwork, but they was satisfied with the level today so I think the scan and what they see here is more crucial to them. On Monday My HCG-level was 7300 on Monday and today Friday morning it was 15.000 so it is going up.

I am very surprised that they almost doomed me out just because I O'ed ten days later.... We did only BD 1 or 2 times in the 2 WW so I am very surprised that I got pregnant.

The hole process have been delayed so this means I got my first BFP 7 DPO which is early I think. But as I said I am trying not to get my hopes up, bc this can very well still end in MC.

Fx you get your BFP in July...

Princess Mom
July 1st, 2016, 12:28 PM
My husband wants to do 3D scan I am scared , and my daughter says if it's a boy she taking the bus home and not leaving her room lol oh my I just had to laugh lol. I been crazy lately I have my younger sis and two nieces staying with us and our kids been so hyper lol

Beautifulrainbow
July 1st, 2016, 12:35 PM
I just had parent at my children's school telling me I'm having another boy over and over again. She had 3 boys herselg and she doesn't believe you can have a girl after having so many boys because there is another parent at the school who had 4 boys

Pinklady35
July 1st, 2016, 01:57 PM
Well ladies the news isn't surprising it's another boy, all is well in there which is good but I'm gutted I'm having a third boy!

XXforhubby
July 1st, 2016, 02:06 PM
Huge hugs! Give yourself time to process. Know that you did the best you could.

In time, you'll see how special 3 boys are. Right now, just focus on getting through. Of course you'll love him when you meet him, but right now that may seem so far away. That is ok. We will all be here for you!

While my DH was gutted hearing we were going to have son #3, we were just talking this morning how DS3 really balances our boys!

[emoji8]

Beautifulrainbow
July 1st, 2016, 02:24 PM
I'm really sorry you didnt hear pink, pinklady! Give yourself time I felt the same with my 3rd boy but he was so special the swetest thing ever.

Princess Mom
July 1st, 2016, 02:38 PM
Sorry pink lady wow ur scan really looked girly! Will this be your last?

Babygirlquest
July 1st, 2016, 03:19 PM
I'm so sorry pink lady. Lots of hugs xxx

Princess Mom
July 1st, 2016, 03:41 PM
Wasn't another member finding out today also?

Dreamsister
July 1st, 2016, 04:38 PM
Well ladies the news isn't surprising it's another boy, all is well in there which is good but I'm gutted I'm having a third boy!

Ohhh, pinklady, I am really sorry you did not get the gender you wanted, but hey you are not alone, we are many with the exact same experience of deep deep disapointment. Don't worry, you'll get over it, just give it time. I promise you: having 3 of a same kind is awesome. My third son is a true blessing to the hole family. His two big brothers adores him and I agree with what XX said, the third boy brings harmony and so much joy. I wish you strength and positive spirit so you can manage your disapointment and hopefully in a little time you will look forward to welcome this little person with his own special personality. Big hug and blessings to you.

chocolate
July 2nd, 2016, 10:20 AM
Pinklady big hugs :-( My ds3 is such a funny boy though, they seem to get more funny the more you have, im so glad I have him as we could have stopped at 2.

Did anyone else feel instantly teerful the second it implanted? Even before my bfp I just felt sad and down for no reason. I feel grumpy and fed up and tearful and cant handle pressure, it sucks! Sometimes regret having put myself and my family through me being such a grump!

Beautifulrainbow
July 2nd, 2016, 10:39 AM
Pinklady big hugs :-( My ds3 is such a funny boy though, they seem to get more funny the more you have, im so glad I have him as we could have stopped at 2.

Did anyone else feel instantly teerful the second it implanted? Even before my bfp I just felt sad and down for no reason. I feel grumpy and fed up and tearful and cant handle pressure, it sucks! Sometimes regret having put myself and my family through me being such a grump!

Yes I did the day before I got my bro I had a crazy emotional rollercoster day. I went from being anygey with the kids to ok then snapping at the hubby to ok again the when I went out I stopped at a coffee shop where a barista smiles at me and I walked up had years in my eyes and almost burst into tears. Bet she thought I was a crazy person!

Princess Mom
July 2nd, 2016, 10:52 AM
My husband keeps bothering me to have selective gender scan done, I'm just not ready and don't want to hear boy.

Would it be easier to find out by tech telling us for my anatomy scan or have her write it down and have a place put pink or blue balloons in a box and let my kids do the reveal?

chocolate
July 2nd, 2016, 11:00 AM
Glad its not just me! My OH said Im so difficult atm!
Maybe get them to write it down and then you can decide at a later point

Babygirlquest
July 2nd, 2016, 11:13 AM
I wouldn't do a reveal unless you are 100% OK with hearing boy publicly. I'd get it written down and you can open when you are ready x

Princess Mom
July 2nd, 2016, 11:19 AM
True I don't want to feel sad in front of my kids.

I now posted my 12 week scan on this group again and now some say boy, lol weird because before they all said girl.

My cousin told me not to worry and tried to make me feel okay if it was to be a boy, she has only two girls and is done wih kids. She wanted a boy. Just glad my nieces and my daughter are the same ages we are all bffs lol.

Babygirlquest
July 2nd, 2016, 12:53 PM
I don't think your scan has a clear nub so people are just guessing. Don't worry.

stink_e33
July 2nd, 2016, 01:02 PM
I have been feeling very depressed and just wanting to lay around and cry. Not sure why. I wasnt like this with my boys. I am trying to get past it but I'm struggling.

chocolate
July 2nd, 2016, 01:09 PM
I expect its all the stress of your nub guesses etc. Putting the pressure on and with hormones too. Im going to try avoid seeing the nub as I think Ill then dwell on it.

Princess Mom
July 2nd, 2016, 02:08 PM
Chocolate yes it is all from that exactly!

Baby isn't even in correct position here, and honestly looks more like my dd than my two ds scans they were similar.

Good note we purchased such pretty gray leather sectional for our upstairs just need to find a sliver or gray large area rug to match lol shopping makes me happy haha

chocolate
July 2nd, 2016, 02:27 PM
I cant see a nub, yes shopping makes me feel very happy ;-) Doing little bits to the house through this pregnancy keeps me happy!

sharon
July 2nd, 2016, 02:28 PM
So sorry pink lady you didny hear girl xz

signingmommyfor3
July 2nd, 2016, 02:37 PM
Got blood taken for Marternit21 test on Thursday. They said should have it week to 2 weeks so we will know by 12 weeks if we are having a girl or boy.

Princess Mom
July 2nd, 2016, 07:52 PM
7 year old girl died in our town this week, at cheer camp, she collapsed examiner says she had a condition parents did not know, it so sad, parents also have a son same age as my oldest and then their daughter. Everyone in our town are tying purple ribbon on our trees and poles to honor the family.

My daughter is same age and it breaks my heart and makes my realize how bless I am for my children who are healthy. Honestly my kids are my best friends and my daughter is my husbands only girl so far he also has two teenager boys. She was his dream come true

Raezodal
July 3rd, 2016, 01:24 AM
I'm sorry you didn't hear girl, pinklady.

I feel such a jumble of emotions. I am certain this is another boy and I want to cry. I know I will love him and he will be an amazing addition to our family but I so wanted to have a girl. And I feel stupid about it because it isn't just a girl but my whole image in my head of what she would be like...which is craziness.
We told our boys last weekend that there was going to be another baby in January. My ds1 immediately jumped to the conclusion that it would be a boy (how could it not be!?) But then he said to my ds4: "In January, you might be a big brother!" And I said, no...he is a boy...he will be a big brother. "Well the baby could die." My ds1 replied. And I've been doubting myself so much since then. The boys are happy being the 4 of them, what are we doing? Even though I know the likelihood is boy #5, I can't stop wishing and hoping a miracle will happen and we will have a girl. I feel like we made a mistake. Like I made a mistake because dh was content with 4 and I convinced him we should try one last time.
I likely won't know until September, if I get the guts to find out, because the ultrasound techs aren't allowed to say anything here. I will have to wait till my next appt. So it is silly to be stressing about this all. Sigh.

chocolate
July 3rd, 2016, 02:47 AM
7 year old girl died in our town this week, at cheer camp, she collapsed examiner says she had a condition parents did not know, it so sad, parents also have a son same age as my oldest and then their daughter. Everyone in our town are tying purple ribbon on our trees and poles to honor the family.

My daughter is same age and it breaks my heart and makes my realize how bless I am for my children who are healthy. Honestly my kids are my best friends and my daughter is my husbands only girl so far he also has two teenager boys. She was his dream come true
So sad :-(

chocolate
July 3rd, 2016, 02:49 AM
I'm sorry you didn't hear girl, pinklady.

I feel such a jumble of emotions. I am certain this is another boy and I want to cry. I know I will love him and he will be an amazing addition to our family but I so wanted to have a girl. And I feel stupid about it because it isn't just a girl but my whole image in my head of what she would be like...which is craziness.
We told our boys last weekend that there was going to be another baby in January. My ds1 immediately jumped to the conclusion that it would be a boy (how could it not be!?) But then he said to my ds4: "In January, you might be a big brother!" And I said, no...he is a boy...he will be a big brother. "Well the baby could die." My ds1 replied. And I've been doubting myself so much since then. The boys are happy being the 4 of them, what are we doing? Even though I know the likelihood is boy #5, I can't stop wishing and hoping a miracle will happen and we will have a girl. I feel like we made a mistake. Like I made a mistake because dh was content with 4 and I convinced him we should try one last time.
I likely won't know until September, if I get the guts to find out, because the ultrasound techs aren't allowed to say anything here. I will have to wait till my next appt. So it is silly to be stressing about this all. Sigh.

I know the feeling, I keep having doubts too if Ive made the right decision but then I see photos of newborn boys and imagine the sibling bond and how 4 years will fly by and before we know it they will be in school together X

Beautifulrainbow
July 3rd, 2016, 02:53 AM
I'm feeling guilty about the age gap not about having another child. By the time this baby starts school my eldest prob would have left school. My middle will be in a different school and my youngest just about to go up to that different school so this little on will be on his/her own in school

chocolate
July 3rd, 2016, 02:55 AM
Same here, will be 4 and a half years between this one and the next one up so hope if its a boy he doesnt feel left out but im sure the older ones will include him. If its a girl ill feel bad for so many brothers lol

Beautifulrainbow
July 3rd, 2016, 03:00 AM
There is 4 1/2 years between my 2nd-3rd but they managed to be in the same school together still see each other lucky but it's 5 1/2 years between this on and my now youngest but that extra year is going to make a difference by the time this little one starts full time school.

chocolate
July 3rd, 2016, 03:21 AM
Yeah guesa mine will have 2 years at school together but its not the same aa my others who are 2 years apart. Maybe they will enjoy the space, who knows!

chocolate
July 3rd, 2016, 03:22 AM
Maybe we should have another after with a 2 year gap lol

Beautifulrainbow
July 3rd, 2016, 03:29 AM
Maybe we should have another after with a 2 year gap lol

Haha nope no more for me what ever the out come. Maybe 4 years down the line I will be singing a different tune lol if I could afford more children is keep going I love being pregnant I love baby shopping I love babies

Babygirlquest
July 3rd, 2016, 06:53 AM

Babygirlquest
July 3rd, 2016, 07:55 AM

Raezodal
July 3rd, 2016, 09:51 AM
I'm feeling guilty about the age gap not about having another child. By the time this baby starts school my eldest prob would have left school. My middle will be in a different school and my youngest just about to go up to that different school so this little on will be on his/her own in school

By the time this baby starts school, my oldest will be in grade 11 so almost done school. My saving grace is it is a k-12 school so all the kids will be at one school.

Princess Mom
July 3rd, 2016, 10:49 AM
That how I felt with my youngest , my first two are 16 months apart and even though their a boy girl ther bffs and have such a close bond. And there my little son all alone haha even my two nieces are 7 and 4 and leave out my little guy lol
My kids are going into 3rd and 2nd! Time goes by so fast! It feels like I just became a mommy, my first born my son was my only good baby! He was a breeze!

Princess Mom
July 3rd, 2016, 10:50 AM
I sent my 12 week scan to gender experts and they said they can't tell by nub but did by placenta and said it on the right lol, funny cuz tech and doc said my placenta is on the left. I think I just need to know already and stop obsessing!

Hope we all have girls from here on out

Princess Mom
July 3rd, 2016, 10:52 AM
Baby girl quest I am now 124! Don't ask me how cuz I don't eat a lot! Doc said my pregnancy is holding onto everything I eat since I was below weight I was 112! But since last two appointments I only gained a pound a month! But I notice the difference from being so skinny but everyone says I look better. I don't want to go past 150 this time. I went up to 185 with my last and it was hell loosing all that weight!

BunnyGirl19
July 3rd, 2016, 11:48 AM
I sent my 12 week scan to gender experts and they said they can't tell by nub but did by placenta and said it on the right lol, funny cuz tech and doc said my placenta is on the left. I think I just need to know already and stop obsessing!

Hope we all have girls from here on out

They guessed I'd have boy/girl twins, but they had them reversed. They guessed my girl was a boy and my boy was a girl. Using the same picture and a different email they guessed I'd have two girls. LOL

Beautifulrainbow
July 3rd, 2016, 01:56 PM
Oh is anyone else having a weight gain nightmare? I'm normally quite petite and I put on quite a bit of weight with my other pregnancies (all came off again with breastfeeding). This time I'm massive. I can't fit mat clothes two sizes up from my normal size. It's not just bump. My hips and thighs and legs are huge, my face has gained weight too. I know this is probably cos it's twins but it's so depressing, I'll be living in leggings at this rate.
I heard some where if you gain weight in the face your having a girl if it's around the belly and bum thighs I think it said boy. But it sounds like you got it all poor you.xx lol

Babygirlquest
July 3rd, 2016, 04:33 PM

stink_e33
July 3rd, 2016, 07:38 PM
So last night I was looking and looking for the baby on the Doppler. I found the baby behind my belly button. And I've had that annoying sharp pain in my hooha that you get when you stick something in your belly button. Those sharp pains that shoot. Makes sense now cuz the baby is just chilling behind my belly button messing around. I'm only 13wks and my uterus is so high. I have an elective ultrasound on the 16th and then doctor on the 20th. I'm going to ask they search around for another. I just can't believe how high the baby is.

signingmommyfor3
July 3rd, 2016, 08:12 PM
I have pain in my bottom every time I sit down. Since I'm already contracting slightly it worries me some.

Princess Mom
July 4th, 2016, 02:16 AM
It feels like I have Braxton hicks very very low though. So I do think I am measuring a month behind, because with my son my belly was already high. I guess I might be carrying low or hopefully nothing is wrong. Just feels weird to have a heavy tight feeling so low

Babygirlquest
July 4th, 2016, 02:34 AM
I always carry low if it helps. My twins are low and I find their heartbeats right on my hip bones. I think the pain in your bottom is normal signing mommy, I get that too. But please get checked out if you are worried.

stink_e33
July 4th, 2016, 03:03 AM
I'm worried that I'm carrying twins and no one knows. No one bothered to thoroughly search my uterus. It just don't make sense how high it is.

Beautifulrainbow
July 4th, 2016, 03:32 AM
Yeah wow behind belly button is high I'm 16weeks tomorrow and.mine seems to have slowed down now and is still about 4cm away from there

Princess Mom
July 4th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Mine is way below belly button, doc found heartbeat almost neap my mid of my hips also. Strange this time in carrying low. I guess I will know more in a few weeks

Raezodal
July 4th, 2016, 10:10 AM
I'm worried that I'm carrying twins and no one knows. No one bothered to thoroughly search my uterus. It just don't make sense how high it is.

I'm 13w and the top of my uterus is about an inch below my belly button. It was similar...but not quite as high...with ds4. With ds4 I remember worrying he was twins and measuring my fundal height because it was sooo high it just made no sense and I worried about EVERYTHING!! Everything was fine, and there was just 1 of him...so this time, even though it is a little higher...I am not too concerned. Go for my ultrasound tomorrow though so who knows! Maybe there is 2!

Babygirlquest
July 4th, 2016, 12:22 PM

ksmom
July 4th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Hi ladies! I'm back! Hope you all have been doing well. I'm 15 weeks now! This pregnancy has flown by. If you have any changes you want me to make to the due date post on the first page, please let me know. :)

Beautifulrainbow
July 4th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Welcome back ksmom.xxx missed you.xxx
Hope you enjoyed.xxx

ksmom
July 4th, 2016, 05:29 PM
I did! We had a nice visit with family. I missed you ladies too. <3

K, I don't think you have anything to worry about. I've noticed my uterus is up to my belly button now and this is my third baby. DH thinks it's funny to joke we're having twins. :p I've only had one ultrasound though and it was at 6 weeks so I suppose it's possible one could be hiding behind the other. LOL My belly is not only bigger but way higher up than it ever was with DS1 and DS2 which doesn't make any sense to me because my abs are basically jello. lol I don't know what's holding my baby bump up so high. lol

Anyone feeling movement yet? I thought I was feeling baby around 12 weeks but now I don't think I was. I'm just now starting to feel legit movement. I hardly ever feel it though. I've noticed this little nugget loves to push up against my belly so I'll feel a hard lump on one side. I love it!

Beautifulrainbow
July 4th, 2016, 05:34 PM
I'm getting odd flutters I don't expect to feel much as my placenta is up front. An hour and half its tuesday for me i will be 16 weeks with no bump so can't even say if my bump is sitting higher than my boys. But i know my uterus is a bit higher but not taking it as anything yet. I got my scan on thursday. Yay

stink_e33
July 4th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Yes. I feel the baby. I think I've been able to feel the baby so early this time because of my large uterus. I'm not worried about the large uterus just confused really.

sharon
July 5th, 2016, 04:42 AM
Im way behind all you ladies, im only 6wks +2 , got a private scan booked for when ill be 7+ 5 just to ease the wait until my 1ww scan which seems so far away at 8th August. I dont feel too bad in this preg so far, no sickness, jst the odd wave of nausea but not much. Eee bit tired but again not the severe exhaustion that i experienced with my son. School summer holidays currently in Scotland right now so my daughter (6 yrs) is off for the next 6 weeks. So iv bn mega busy ☺

sharon
July 5th, 2016, 04:43 AM
*12 week scan that should say not 1 wk lol

Beautifulrainbow
July 5th, 2016, 04:47 AM
It will soon fly by Sharon before you know it you will be find I g out gender too, I'm finding out on Thursday eak
Good luck at your scan.x

Raezodal
July 5th, 2016, 05:13 AM
Agreed! It will fly by! I go today for my nt scan. Felt like it was going to be forever till it came when it got booked and now here I am! It'll be August 8 so quickly! Especially being summer holidays! I find they fly by.

pinkhelp
July 5th, 2016, 10:55 AM
Hello. I have 3 sons and was hoping to eventually do a sperm sort for a 4th to try for a girl. We got a surprise bfp this month without trying to get pg or swaying. It's been a tough time as I still remember my gender depression from last time. My son is 3 now. I'm looking for support and a due date buddy to chat with. I plan on getting the prenatal blood test done at 10 weeks so will know the gender of the baby then hopefully. This time I have nausea (which i had last time too) but have morning sickness from the opposite end if you get my drift! Started before I got the bfp and it's every morning! Fun times! Anyone else have 3 sons and due in feb?

Raezodal
July 5th, 2016, 10:57 AM
Welcome Pinkhelp! I hope you hear pink this time. :)
I have 4 boys and am due in January so not a good buddy. :)

Beautifulrainbow
July 5th, 2016, 11:00 AM
Hi and welcome pinkhelp. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I have 3 sons but I'm due in December about to find out gender of this 4th one in 2 days. I'm getting so antsy

ksmom
July 5th, 2016, 12:09 PM
Welcome pinkhelp! What is your due date and are you team green or yellow so I can add all your info to the list?

pinkhelp
July 5th, 2016, 01:19 PM
thanks for the warm welcome! I'm due Feb 27th 2017. Team yellow means you are finding out gender?

A few things that make me think I might have a chance at pink this time are: I ovulate now the day of or the few days right after new moon (always near full moon with sons) I was sick for 5 days the week before ovulation. Really sick. fever, couldnt eat. I ate about 4 soda crackers a day. Not sure if that would be enough. I can't believe the bfp. Being sick should have delayed O but it didnt. Also we use pullout and there was no slip up so it had to be a tiny bit of sperm. Anyway, hears hoping! My symptoms aren't that different than with my last 2 boys. I had nausea with them that came and went.

pinkhelp
July 5th, 2016, 01:20 PM
good luck to you! Hope you hear pink!

chocolate
July 5th, 2016, 01:25 PM
I have 3 boys and am due about the 3rd March :-)

Dreamsister
July 5th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Hello and welcome Pinkhelp. I have 3 active sons too and I am due around February 23. I don't know gender yet as I am just 6 weeks pregnant, and I haven't decided yet whether to stay team green or do blood test/scan. Right now I just pray and hope that this pregnancy will last and that my bean is healthy. I worry less and less about the gender. Maybe I will think more about it when I have passed the first 3 crucial months and can relax more.

Dreamsister
July 5th, 2016, 02:05 PM
A

Dreamsister
July 5th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Hello ladies. Anyone who has continued their cardio while pregnant? I have lost all my good condition (and gained 3 kilos) after only 3 weeks without cardio. I am now short of breath just after a little walk at the stairs. I miss my daily cardio routine (dance and power walk in forest with dog) but I am just so tired and cannot get up early like I could while I was swaying.

ksmom
July 5th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Pinkhelp, team yellow is finding out before birth. Will you be finding out?

Dreamsister, I dropped cardio pretty much as soon as I got my BFP. I've had zero energy to exercise. lol I don't eat much but I've gained 17 lb. already. Eek!

Babygirlquest
July 5th, 2016, 02:43 PM

Raezodal
July 5th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Had my NT scan today. All went well!! And just one baby. I couldn't tell if there was a nub ever in what she showed me (she had the screen turned away so I couldn't watch the scan) and I don't see anything in the pictures I got. So I'm not sure if it's worth posting them in the ultrasound gallery....
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160705/e847171e256e1df32685de9eec65a398.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160705/ed926698586828420c196a223c9a72fa.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160705/2a86b5b4316c83bf06ad09680444bb65.jpg

Beautifulrainbow
July 5th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Raezodal I think I may be able to see 3 lines between the leg on that last picture . I could be wrong though

Raezodal
July 5th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Raezodal I think I may be able to see 3 lines between the leg on that last picture . I could be wrong though

So I should post them then? I can never see anything lol

Beautifulrainbow
July 5th, 2016, 03:04 PM
It's worth a shot. I wasn't sure if there was a nub in mine. Got the best respone asking if there is a nub or not. People asking if boy or girl don't seem to get any responses also put down how many week it was taken

Beautifulrainbow
July 5th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Hope you don't mind I took your scan and did a bit of editing to try and show you what I think I see.
Yellow is the legs and I'm the red circle I think I see a 3 line nub and would guess girl on this.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160705/296d0813c5ec83552c1bede596ed5f9f.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160705/8ca5ec387859acc33a1c93ce7a7b34ec.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160705/b3a87b9654e9fdff81a2f77aef8e1df8.jpg

stink_e33
July 5th, 2016, 03:20 PM
I'm continuing the crazy dream train and I really want off. Mine at scary and sad. I'm tired of drug dealers and killers.

Beautifulrainbow
July 5th, 2016, 03:21 PM
I'm continuing the crazy dream train and I really want off. Mine at scary and sad. I'm tired of drug dealers and killers.

Oh gosh must be scary.xxx hope they subside soon.xx

Princess Mom
July 5th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Your scan looks like it has more of a nub that mine lol. Not sure though how to tell congrats though baby looks great :)

Raezodal
July 5th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Hope you don't mind I took your scan and did a bit of editing to try and show you what I think I see.
Yellow is the legs and I'm the red circle I think I see a 3 line nub and would guess girl on this.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160705/296d0813c5ec83552c1bede596ed5f9f.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160705/8ca5ec387859acc33a1c93ce7a7b34ec.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160705/b3a87b9654e9fdff81a2f77aef8e1df8.jpg
I absolutely saw nothing on my pictures but definitely see if with your lines drawn! I think I'm always looking in the wrong place...could be why I see nothing. :)

Raezodal
July 5th, 2016, 03:28 PM

Oh no! That sounds awful! I hope they ease up soon for you!

stink_e33
July 5th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Do we have a FB group? For better communication?

Beautifulrainbow
July 5th, 2016, 03:31 PM
I'm on a fb group but it's a due in December one.
there was another I'm part of but it was for the. It was called pink on the brain

Beautifulrainbow
July 5th, 2016, 03:34 PM
I absolutely saw nothing on my pictures but definitely see if with your lines drawn! I think I'm always looking in the wrong place...could be why I see nothing. :)

Hope I helped.xxx

stink_e33
July 5th, 2016, 03:40 PM
Does anyone else have problems with the baby tucking in tight on one side causing sharp pain in the inner hip/groin area. I literally have to nudge the baby over for it to stop. It could just be me. I have bad hips and a pinched nerve in my right leg.