PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone like to give me some final tips or pointers on my BLUE SWAY?

TTC5
September 24th, 2011, 05:13 AM
This is my last shot as DH has said no more babies :tissue:

These are the supps that I am taking:

Folic acid, Zinc, Vit E, Vit D3, Potassium 99mg, Wheatgrass in tablet form, Brewers Yeast in tablet form, fish oil, COq10 0, Vit B12 & Green Tea.

DH takes the same as me above but also has L'Arginine.

We both have gelatine mixed with pineapple juice daily (1 tablespoon gelatine with a big glass of juice three times a day).

Our diet consists of wholegrain breads, oats, oat milk, eggs, red meat, banana, potato and peanuts daily. Every second day we have fresh vegetables and we have pasta 1-2 times a week. We have chicken once a week. We have McDonalds 1-2 times a week to get a good dose of fat and salt HAHA through fries and burger!
I have become much less "freaked out" with obsessing over the foods I "must not have" after IG but rather focusing on increasing all the good nutritious foods I should have. I will now have that piece of cake, that chocolate bar if I feel like it where before I would have been too scared to!
I just make sure to stick to my "basic plan" which is to be sure to have salt each day, potato each day 1-2 bananas a day, my morning bowl of dried fruit and oat with oat milk and I have this before bed too. I have a good dose of peanuts each day (salted ones lol) and some crunchy peanut butter on flax and quinoa bread (sooo yummy!!) I am not a fan of nuts at all but love peanuts. I be sure to have a boiled egg each day usually after the gym. And red meat daily. Fresh vegetable every second day. And a bowl of oats and dried fruit before bed.
I am allergic to alot of fruit so my diet does not look very fruit friendly :rolleyes:

We have both cut out all caffeine and alcohol and drink water and I have lemon water at least 2lt a day + 3 big glasses of pineapple juice.

Closer to attempt will have some urals and some cough syrup.

I have gained ALOT of weight since swaying back earlier in the year for a few months but this time I have re joined the gym so hopefully won't gain anymore!!
I try to get to the gym 3 times a week but aiming for 5.. see how we go as my time is sooo limited lately :(

I have been doing: weights: nothing huge but weights none the less.
Cardio - not too intense and I do 60 minutes.

My plan is to DTD most def on O and considering O-2..
I have some pre seed if my EWCM is not abundant enough..
This time I don't think I will drown myself in baking soda HAHA I may have a few BS baths each week leading to attempt and possibly a few BSFs the days leading to O.

I have even calmed down on worrying about pH this time around too. I just feel so much calmer and I want to ENJOY this TTC time :)

Going to aim for a big O after DH this time, last time I did before. I am also trying to have an O every day till attempt or every second day - good for pH and testosterone, right? Deep doggy or maybe legs flipped over the head not sure yet??!!! Will lay down for at least an hour hopefully will be of a night time as mornings are out of the q for us! Will get hubby to hold those spermies in for a few days probably 2-4 days before we plan to attempt to get a good build up. And between then and now we are trying to DTD every 2 -3 days to get things moving hehe!
DH will have a mother before DTD too!
I burn alot of incense for the ions. Not phased with the biorhythms or moon.

I have cut out the soups as I can't stomach them anymore! And have decided not to take EPO this time. I do have some flaxseed capsules but now not sure on those either.. and not having NYF's anymore either.

Overall, this is SOOOOOOOOOOOO different to how I was when having my girls, or any time in my life for that matter lol!!!

So what do you all think? Open to all advice as we plan to attempt in October, Nov or Dec :DS:

zanacal
September 24th, 2011, 05:21 AM
TTC5 - I think it sounds FAB! I wish you all the very best of luck :D

TTC5
September 24th, 2011, 05:56 AM
Thankyou so much Z!

Belle
September 24th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Your blue sway sounds great. I'm sending you all my blue dust. I think I read somewhere that flaxseed sways pink though and instead of boiling the eggs can you fry the eggs and add some bacon (my favorite). Good luck and I'm telling you I'm so sure you'll get a boy after all that.

TTC5
September 24th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Yep sometimes i fry it too if I'm having some steak for lunch :) I use olive oil is this ok?

Flava
September 24th, 2011, 08:57 PM
This sound very good! lol I did almost the same thing so far !(even had the well small O every night before O LOL) I also cook with olive oil all the time it is good for boy sway.
I don't think I drink this much water I just can't drink a lot. So you doing great for sure!

TTC5
September 24th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Ok so I bought some grapefruit juice today as heard it was good for EWCM? Anyway omg it was rank! Sooo bitter.. I have never had grapefruit before so not sure if it is meant to be like that?!

skrimpy
September 24th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Ok so I bought some grapefruit juice today as heard it was good for EWCM? Anyway omg it was rank! Sooo bitter.. I have never had grapefruit before so not sure if it is meant to be like that?!

It is bitter! I don't care for it but some ppl love it. Have you tried fish oil for ewcm?

TTC5
September 24th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Yep am taking fish oil.. I will see how it looks this ovulation we have time to work on it so that is good!

Flava
September 25th, 2011, 01:46 PM
You need the ruby red grapefruit I remember that much , but don't ask me why because don't remember that LOL.
And it's so yummmm

Foxy
September 25th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Sounds like you are doing great! FX!

atomic sagebrush
September 25th, 2011, 02:42 PM

Yes, it's VILE. I really hate it and I am not picky about much! It's almost as bad as wheatgrass haha. Here they sell something called "Ruby Red Grapefruit" juice which has additional sugar in it. Or, you can try mixing it with other juices.

It may be something you get used to tho because DH loves it. He has carrot mixed with grapefruit juice sometimes.

atomic sagebrush
September 25th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Oh and PS - I think your sway is fantastic!!!!!!

TTC5
September 25th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Thankyou!!