PDA

View Full Version : Where do I access the questionaire please

MrsFourBoys
June 25th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Hello,

I purchased the bundle and have downloaded the 21 day meal plan and techniques booklet but in order to recieve my personalised plan I know I need to fill in a questionnaire...... Where do I find this please? Many thanks

atomic sagebrush
June 25th, 2016, 07:15 PM
It should just appear to you in the forums...try logging out and logging back in again and I'll contact someone who can help.

atomic sagebrush
June 25th, 2016, 07:15 PM
I will of course bump you to the top of rotation when I get your questionnaire. :)

MrsFourBoys
June 26th, 2016, 03:03 AM
Hello :) thank you for your swift reply - in the questionnaire forum it still says private . Am I looking in the wrong place . Guidance appreciated as it may be user error ;)

atomic sagebrush
June 27th, 2016, 12:39 PM
I have it!! Thank you will get it to you ASAP

MrsFourBoys
June 28th, 2016, 11:27 AM
Fantastic :)

Now the big question is when do I come off the pill ??

atomic sagebrush
June 28th, 2016, 01:47 PM
I generally have pink swayers come off the pill just before they're ready to TTC in an attempt to catch that first egg off the pill which may sway pink.

0camxuc
August 8th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Welcome Guest, please sign out and sign back offline. Good luck

atomic sagebrush
August 8th, 2016, 05:01 PM
0camxuc, here is the link to the questionnaire if that is what you needed. If it isn't working then please try signing out and signing back in again.

Staarr
December 20th, 2016, 09:24 AM
I purchased a custom plan 12 days ago and haven't received anything? Am I looking in the wrong places? I checked my inbox and email? Please let me know. Thanks.

atomic sagebrush
December 20th, 2016, 01:22 PM
It's done and was sent in to be posted, they should have it up any time now. You'll get a private message with a link in it.

In the meantime let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer!

Staarr
December 21st, 2016, 07:29 AM
Thanks so much for your response. I still haven't received anything? I feel like something maybe wrong technically because 3 days have elapsed and I don't have it. Can it be re-sent? Thanks again.

atomic sagebrush
December 21st, 2016, 03:01 PM
I think it's due to the holidays. It happens sometimes, people get busy with holiday stuff and it takes a little longer than normal. If you message me your email address I can send it to you myself.

atomic sagebrush
December 21st, 2016, 03:02 PM
Private message me by clicking my name and then message me, don't post it out here where anyone could see it. :)