PDA

View Full Version : Best supplement Brands to buy from Walmart

DesiG
June 26th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Hello everyone so Im going to buy some fish oil and vitamin D and Folic acid and arginine. Im not sure on what brands are the good ones. Should I even be going to walmart to buy theses things? I did look up a few brands. What do you guys think about theses ones? Spring Valley or Nature made? Do these brands really work or have what they say they have in them? And I also see a brand called Now for the arginine. Please help really trying to get my sway right this time! Thanks

atomic sagebrush
June 27th, 2016, 01:26 PM
Any name brand that you recognize that's been in business a long time, like Nature Made, is fine.

Totally ok to get them at walmart as long as you're getting the name brand.. :) tHe only prob. with Walmart is that I find they are always sold out of the one thing I ever go there for which is highly annoying.

Are you getting Arginine for your hubby?? I don't like women to take arginine as we had bad results with it totally messing up people's cycles and drying up CM even tho it's supposed to make more.

DesiG
June 27th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Any name brand that you recognize that's been in business a long time, like Nature Made, is fine.

Totally ok to get them at walmart as long as you're getting the name brand.. :) tHe only prob. with Walmart is that I find they are always sold out of the one thing I ever go there for which is highly annoying.

Are you getting Arginine for your hubby?? I don't like women to take arginine as we had bad results with it totally messing up people's cycles and drying up CM even tho it's supposed to make more.

Yes I am getting the Arginine for my husband, but someone told me on baby center that I should be taking it as well so I was going to, but thank God you said something I was planning on asking you before I did, so Im so happy you mentioned it. So I will just stick with the fish oil, one a day women, and with the vitamin D I see the one a day women already the amount you recommended.

atomic sagebrush
June 29th, 2016, 01:50 PM
No, they're wrong. It is said to sway blue by "raising testosterone" but we do not even really truly know that we want higher T for women to start with (let alone even if that is true, arginine may still have other effects that possibly sway pink), plus it's dried up EWCM and messed up cycles really badly.

I have seen several opposites with the ladies taking arginine and thus would not recommend for anyone.