PDA

View Full Version : Girl after 3 boys!!! In shock

Poppy2222
June 30th, 2016, 05:49 AM
I just found out im expecting a girl after 3 boys. I still cant believe it. I never thought id see the day!
My ds's are 6, 4 & 2. I had a few loses since ds3. I started my sway on Feb 1st this year 2016. Did the LE diet and vegetariarn mostly. Eat small bit of meat a few times. In the first 8 weeks i exersized 1 hours 6 days a week. However it was really taking its toll on my mood with the boys. I was so irritable and tired and trying to fit in exersize as well as working i felt i was becoming too stressed out so decieded to drop it as it sways blue to be ocd. I was nervous about this but i was so much more relaxed. I skipped breakfast every morning. I did have a cup of decaf tea with a small bit of slimline milk. i lived on white bread and tomato soup and sweets and rolls and anything high in carbs. I did count my calories for the first few weeks but then just got used to it. im sure i went over on some days. at least once a week. I was trying to be more relaxed as i would be a very highly strung person!
We started trying after about 6 weeks but it took 2 cycles to get pregnant. I did a panorama test last week and got the results yesterday. I am still so shocked and over the moon to think i am expecting our first little daughter and sister for the boys.
i dont know how to post my sway on the official sway forum.

Faithinpink
June 30th, 2016, 07:23 AM
Sending you a very HUGE Congratulations xxx
Enjoy your little girl ��

ahorn586
June 30th, 2016, 09:19 AM
Congratulations Poppy!!!! I'm very happy for you!!

LinzNicuRN
June 30th, 2016, 10:03 AM
That's so awesome!!! Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pink1980
June 30th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Congrats did you do timing before ovulation or after ?

XXforhubby
June 30th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Huge congrats! You give me hope! I too have to watch counting things, since I am also a high strung person. I only count things once every so often for quality control, hahaha!

[emoji170]DS1[emoji1379], DS2[emoji577], & DS3[emoji602][emoji170]
[emoji166]One last pink sway 2016[emoji166]
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/579920)

atomic sagebrush
June 30th, 2016, 02:02 PM
Huge congrats Poppy!! try this forum to add info to spreadsheet! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/

Poppy2222
June 30th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Thanks for all the messages. I still can't believe it. I honestly never thought I'd see the day! On atomics advice I did the e4d method. So on the tues night we Dtd. Then I got a pos opk on the Friday which was only 3 days later but had an attempt that night. I am convinced I ovulated the next day as the following morning I got the worst pain in my side. So bad I had to lie down for about an hour or 2. Then it just went.
I will follow that link atomic and try and add my sway!

foxymrsg
June 30th, 2016, 04:52 PM
That's is fantastic news!! Congratulations so pleased for you!!

familymatters
June 30th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Congrats that's wonderful news

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

essnce629
June 30th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Wonderful news! Congrats!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

DesiG
June 30th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Congrats and thanks for sharing!! That gives me even more hope!! I am swaying for a boy, but hearing anyways successful sway story's are so inspiring!! Enjoy your baby girl they are amazing!

Pink Pony
July 1st, 2016, 12:16 AM
So happy for you, congrats on your pink bundle

Babybun
July 1st, 2016, 05:07 AM
Congratulations! I'm hoping for a girl after 3 boys too, you give me hope! :)

MrsFourBoys
July 1st, 2016, 05:57 AM
Huge Congratulations :)) so excited for you.

Can I ask what a panorama test is please and is it available in the UK or just the US ?

Poppy2222
July 1st, 2016, 03:26 PM
The panorama test is a blood test that can be done from 9 weeks onwards. They send the bloods to America and the results come back in a week. I got it done in Ireland. It also checks for abnormalities aswell as gender. It costs €500 but would probably be cheaper in the states. I'm sure you can get it done in the uk. It's like the harmony test.
Thanks for all the well wishes. I am still on cloud 9! Bought a little pink dress yesterday. Just had to buy one thing! That'll be it now for a while or I'll get carried away. Please God all will go well. I'm still only 11 weeks.

atomic sagebrush
July 1st, 2016, 03:29 PM
Huge Congratulations :)) so excited for you.

Can I ask what a panorama test is please and is it available in the UK or just the US ?

It goes by other brand names too like Harmony test or a few other brand names. They are called "Nipty" or "nifty" tests as nicknames.

fknonl1ne
July 1st, 2016, 06:40 PM
Delightful. Congratulations!!

babypinkno3
July 3rd, 2016, 04:28 AM
Congrats! Mother of 3 boys here, always happy to hear someone get their DG after 3 of a kind.