PDA

View Full Version : Purchased a plan 9 days ago and not heard anything ?

MrsFourBoys
July 3rd, 2016, 04:41 PM
Hello,

I purchased a plan last weekend and it took a fair few days to get granted access to the questionaire. I am coming up to the my next cycle and wanted to get set asap. When can I expect to recieve my plan?

I am trying to follow the LE diet but more specifics to my situation would be appreciated.

Many thanks

atomic sagebrush
July 4th, 2016, 10:24 AM
It's done and sent in to be reformatted in your Custom Coaching Service. I'll message them to double check, hopefully it will be up soon (although today is our holiday so not sure if she's doing that today or not)

MrsFourBoys
July 7th, 2016, 07:28 AM
Thank you :) Recieved it and printed it off.

Where do I post any questions regarding the plan that I may have and specifically diet questions?

nuthinbutpink
July 7th, 2016, 08:04 AM
If you go back and read the PM that you received, it tells you how to post your questions!

You simply reply to the thread that contains your plan like you just replied here. THAT is your private forum and only you and atomic communicate there.

atomic sagebrush
July 7th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Just right underneath your sway plan!!

MrsFourBoys
July 11th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Thank you :) sorry information overlaod - I have read it but not sure how much has sunk in ;)

atomic sagebrush
July 12th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Just ask the questions you have in your coaching forum!! :) Ready and waiting to help you digest it.