PDA

View Full Version : Should I be taking more Folic Acid for boy sway?

DesiG
July 3rd, 2016, 10:34 PM
So I am trying to sway for a boy, I am taking one a day women which has 400 mcg of folic acid in it and Im taking one pill of 800 mcg of folic acid should I be taking two pills 800 mcg or am I ok with what I am already taken?

atomic sagebrush
July 5th, 2016, 11:50 AM
I like you guys who are swaying blue to do more like 2000 esp. if you're doing green tea, and esp. esp. if you are doing the baking soda drinks or anything like that from Ingender.

So I would have you do the 800 in the AM, the One a Day sometime in the middle, and then another 800 at night. Continue this thru first trimester then gradually wean back to amount in prenatal by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then drop the extra . Should take about 3 weeks.

DesiG
July 5th, 2016, 01:51 PM
I like you guys who are swaying blue to do more like 2000 esp. if you're doing green tea, and esp. esp. if you are doing the baking soda drinks or anything like that from Ingender.

So I would have you do the 800 in the AM, the One a Day sometime in the middle, and then another 800 at night. Continue this thru first trimester then gradually wean back to amount in prenatal by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then drop the extra . Should take about 3 weeks.

Thank you so much!