PDA

View Full Version : volunteer for blue spreadsheet???

atomic sagebrush
July 8th, 2016, 12:19 PM
I need a volunteer to work on the blue spreadsheet - the lady who was doing it had a baby and hasn't updated it for a while, plus there was always quite a bit of missing information from 2011-2012 that I would like to add to make our blue spreadsheet as reliable as our pink.

I can't do this myself because it's unethical for me to do that, if you are interested please respond to this message and we'll get something worked out on how to get this done!!

fknonl1ne
July 8th, 2016, 12:32 PM
I might be able to do it. Would it require gathering information from cycles or is there a source?

atomic sagebrush
July 8th, 2016, 12:36 PM
People do add their info and then we have the old "add your sways" some of which were never put into the blue spreadsheet in the first place. This has led to some statistical glitches making some things look more successful than they really are (namely the IG diet)

I think we actually need to make a whole new spreadsheet like we did for the pink swayers, and then add or import the information on the old spreadsheet. I am not very computer savvy and have no idea how to do that LOL

amelia
July 10th, 2016, 06:51 PM
This is probably right up my alley. I would love to get a really accurate blue spreadsheet up and running. :) Let me know if you need help.

Dreamingblue16.
July 11th, 2016, 04:40 AM
I am rubbish with spreadsheets, but would love to see really accurate blue results :).

Hope someone can do this :) X

atomic sagebrush
July 12th, 2016, 03:52 PM
OK just to update I am working up a new set of spreadsheet q's (the old ones were done by my previous volunteer and I although I really appreciated the effort of course, never liked them at all as many of them are skewed to pink swayers). Then I think we would need a spreadsheeteer or two to make a new sheet based on the new q's and then volunteers to enter the data. I'll try to have this done in the next two days.

Throwaway_panther
March 1st, 2017, 07:18 PM
Do you still need someone to do this atomic?

MiaMelb
March 2nd, 2017, 04:08 AM
I wish I had the time to volunteer for this but have just gone back to work unfortunately. I find the stats side of things really interesting so would be appreciative of anyone who puts the time in to get us a great blue stats sheet.

atomic sagebrush
March 2nd, 2017, 05:50 PM
Yes, I'd love help with it if anyone's interested.

Throwaway_panther
March 3rd, 2017, 10:59 AM
I'd like to try and help! I'm working way less right now.

atomic sagebrush
March 5th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Ok I'll finish the list of questions (I think we need some new ones as the original ones were based off the girl q's)