PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Beckham, Pregnant!

Lillylolly
January 9th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Who wants to bet they will be having a GIRL? Has to be, doesn't it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1345530/Victoria-Beckham-pregnant-longed-fourth-child.html

nuthinbutpink
January 9th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Definitely a girl!

Missyslair
January 9th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Gosh, with that much money, I don't know how she could "Give up hope" of having a girl. I mean really? $20,000 is like pocket change. Beckham made 27 million last year... so comparatively speaking, for the average $50,000/ year American, spending $37 bucks!

WantingButWaiting
January 9th, 2011, 01:45 PM
I bet they did gender selection. I would if I were her!

MatildaMai
January 9th, 2011, 01:51 PM
I have always wondered why she didn't do this when she moved to the US. She's never made a secret of the fact she'd like a daughter.

Lillylolly
January 9th, 2011, 02:56 PM
I am actually surprised she didn't have twins. Although, I do wonder (if it was, indeed, IVF) how they would keep it private? Maybe if you have enough money you can get an RE to set up shop in your house ?!

OneLastDream
January 9th, 2011, 04:28 PM
I saw that too - I hope she gets a girl - I quite like her!!! Plus I want everyone to get what they wish for as I know how much it hurts not too. I wonder if she tried HT lots of times and it failed and I wonder if this is HT or not?? xxx

Liv
January 9th, 2011, 04:47 PM
I'd be willing to put money on her having a girl! I have a feeling she's a HT lady!

PlanB
January 10th, 2011, 05:27 AM
I always wondered if she even might visit these sorts of sites. There must be at least a couple of famous people on here who we don't know about.

atomic sagebrush
January 10th, 2011, 10:50 AM
I heard there are a couple of famous people who came to the old site!! (Actually, one mildly famous person, and someone married to a superfamous person). Tamara wouldn't say who it was!!!

xnicolax
January 10th, 2011, 11:04 AM
She has said in the past that she would only have a baby naturally but I dont believe that for one minute! Apparently she has never had a boob job either. I think the baby will be HT and a girl, its probably not the first time she has tried. I really like the Beckhams and I wish them luck but if it is a HT baby I wish they would be more open about it to raise more awareness. She probably wouldnt want the back lash of all the do gooders though, she doesn't strike me as a very confident person.

threelittlemenandcounting
January 15th, 2011, 06:05 PM
I definately think that the baby will be a girl and it will be a HT baby, would be nice if she actually said so if this is the case as they have both spoken openly about their desire for a little girl

pinksapphire
January 15th, 2011, 06:16 PM
I definately think that the baby will be a girl and it will be a HT baby, would be nice if she actually said so if this is the case as they have both spoken openly about their desire for a little girl

I've read numerous interviews where both of them expressed their desires for a daughter. So, I also think they must be PG via IVF/PGD.

Jojogirl
January 21st, 2011, 09:30 AM
I really hope they get their girl. They make adorable children.

ErinEfron
January 23rd, 2011, 09:30 PM
I'm excited to see what they have. They have such cute boys.

Vinter
January 24th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Im sure they will have a girl! I wonder if Jamie Oliver did HT?

ThinkPink
February 5th, 2011, 06:40 AM
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hollywood/news-interviews/Posh-is-expecting-a-baby-girl/articleshow/7430660.cms
:happy:

pinksapphire
February 6th, 2011, 09:44 PM
:rofl: Shocking!!!

carsuk
April 12th, 2011, 12:27 PM
theres no way they will ever admit this