PDA

View Full Version : Found affordable ubiquinol in higher dose but is it legit?

Pbn3
July 13th, 2016, 02:52 AM
Hi Atomic
I just had my d&c this morning after a failed medically managed miscarriage (misoprostol) and I know I shouldn't even be thinking about ttc atm but I prefer to prepare now in case we do try again rather then later and feel I have to wait longer. I found a higher dose ubiquinol online through iherb.com (which I *think I may have used this company in the past for prenatal?) for almost half the cost I could buy locally. You recommended in another thread of mine to take 400-600mg daily and seeing as these capsules are 200mg per capsule I'm hoping they look legit. When you get a chance could you please check? Also by ordering online I may not receive for 2-4 weeks so another question is do you recommend me taking for minimum 90 days before ttc again? I am not making a decision on whether we will or not for at least 3 cycles but will definately wait an extra cycle to get to the 90 days if so recommended. I also plan on taking 1500mcg folate (you recommended 2000) but I'll also be taking a daily prenatal that will have 500mcg folic acid so I thought that would be ok? Thanks again and no rush to answer :)

Doctor's Best, Best Ubiquinol, Featuring Kaneka QH, 200 mg, 120 Softgels (http://au.m.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Best-Ubiquinol-Featuring-Kaneka-QH-200-mg-120-Softgels/41054)

Sorry it wont let me upload the screenshots I took for quicker reference :(

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
July 14th, 2016, 12:07 PM
IT looks fine to me! Lots of people have used that brand.

I think I read you're having D and C (I'm sorry. :() so I prefer you guys wait a cycle after that anyway. I would NOT wait 90 days for the coq to start working though.

:agree: yes add in the extra folic to what is already in your prenatal. i would have you break the 1500 into smaller doses and take at different times of day to be sure you have a steady supply coming in.