PDA

View Full Version : Due March/April/May 2017

Pages : [1] 2 3

Cinss
July 14th, 2016, 09:32 AM
Hey ladies don't be shy, join the group if your due in March April and May 2017.

My edd is 5th of March. Hoping for another blue bundle, unfortunately didn't sway as this one was a woopsie.

Cinss - 5th March
Kellbell827 - 10th March
Purple - 15th March
Nessa84 - 18th March
Ladytara - 18th March
Jenren - 23rd March
3'sacharm - 30th March
GMarie - 1st April
Baby2016baby - 1st April
Burakoam - 8th April
Brandles - 8th April
Magical22 - 20th April

Nessa84
July 15th, 2016, 10:34 AM
Hi Cinss!!
I swayed girl and I am due March 18th. Still very very early and am waiting for my 12 week appointment to know I'm more so in the clear and can celebrate! I am currently only 4 weeks 6 days.

This BFP was a surprise as the OPK gave me a low reading and I didn't think BD would be successful but looks like it was! It took me about 2 weeks to realize I was already pregnant ... even though I was trying to get pregnant in the meantime haha.

What is meant to be will be!

Thank you for starting this Thread! Id love to meet more of our Due Date buddies as the weeks go on!!

Babygirlquest
July 15th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Congrats on your bfps ladies! X

Ladytara
July 15th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Hi I'm Tara

I'm also due 18th March and loosely swayed pink ��
I have a panorama test booked on 30 th August so will hopefully know if it worked.
I currently have 4 boys 16,8,4, and 18 months

Tara

Nessa84
July 16th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Oh wow Tara I didn't know we could find out so soon! How can they tell only after a couple months? Ive never heard of this!! So cooL!!

XXforhubby
July 17th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Panorama, Harmony, Verifi, MaterniT21, are non-invasive prenatal tests (NIPTs), that check for chromosomal abnormalities from blood drawn from you as early as 9-10 weeks, and can tell you gender much earlier than ultrasounds. The downside is they may not be covered by insurance if you are under 35.

[emoji170]DS1[emoji1379], DS2 [emoji602], & DS3 [emoji577][emoji170]
[emoji166]One last pink sway 2016[emoji166]
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/579920)

momamia4
July 18th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Hi ladies!! I'm in complete disbelief that I got a bfp this cycle!! I'm due March 26th and lightly swayed girl. I have been ttc for 15 cycles (since March 2015) and I found out in Feb that both of my tubes were blocked again after my tubal reversal. Well, the enzyme I started taking to clear them out must have worked (or they weren't actually blocked)!! I can't freaking believe it!! I am terrified that it's ectopic though. I am really on the fence about calling my RE's office. I kind of want to stay in my little bubble of not knowing, lol! I think I'm going to wait until Wednesday to call them. I know once I call, I'll have to go in every 3-4 days for blood work to watch my beta levels. I just don't quite feel ready for that stress, you know? Happy and Health pregnancies to everyone!! :)

tfahn
July 18th, 2016, 11:12 AM
Wow Momamia4 Congrats, fingers crossed for a sticky bean.

momamia4
July 18th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Thanks, tfahn! :)

XXforhubby
July 18th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Huge congrats Mommamia!!!! I'm SO excited for you!!! I'll be stalking for updates!!

Yay!!

momamia4
July 18th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Huge congrats Mommamia!!!! I'm SO excited for you!!! I'll be stalking for updates!!

Yay!!

Thanks, xxforhubby!!! I'm totally in shock right now!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nessa84
July 18th, 2016, 01:57 PM
Congrats Mamamia!!! You must be so excited! Fingers crossed all goes well!

momamia4
July 18th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Congrats Mamamia!!! You must be so excited! Fingers crossed all goes well!
I am!!! I'm so nervous about a miscarriage. I'll feel better once I'm 16 weeks. :)

kellbell827
July 18th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Hi ladies! I am just over 6 weeks and saw a little heartbeat today! I am due March 10th. I did sway for a girl - it was my first cycle on Clomid, dtd two days before O (will explain that one in a minute), skipping breakfast pretty religiously since December, low Vitamin D, and loosely following the LE diet. Not sure how I feel about this sway. As I said this was my first round on Clomid after all kinds of craziness with my cycles and I really didn't think it worked - I didn't even think I was going to O b/c I had so many blinking smileys. I got the blinking smileys for several days and I know I O'd late. I got my solid smile on CD 17 and we dtd on CD 16 in the morning. I still can't believe it worked! Anyway, I am hoping this little one is a girl and mainly healthy and sticky b/c I am preparing to hear boy.
Congrats all!

momamia4
July 18th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Congrats, kellbell827! I'm sure seeing the heartbeat was very reassuring! :)

kellbell827
July 18th, 2016, 04:51 PM
Thanks Momamia! It was very reassuring but I lost a little one a few years ago after seeing a heartbeat around this time so unfortunately, I am still nervous. He had a genetic issue. I am biding my time until I hit the 2nd trimester! Then I think I will be more relaxed. Having the results of my MaterniT21 and knowing all is genetically healthy will help too!

momamia4
July 18th, 2016, 04:55 PM
I am planning on doing MaterniT21 too!!! I think it'll help me feel better too. :) Right now I'm just waiting for Wednesday when I can go in for bloodwork.

kellbell827
July 18th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Hope all goes well w/ your bloodwork mamamia! I have my first prenatal appointment on Wednesday - it's a new OB as I have not been pleased with the practice that delivered my youngest.

momamia4
July 18th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Thank you, kellbell827! I hope your new OB is better than your last.

purple
July 18th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Congrats Momamia4! Good to see you back here with happy news! Fx for a sticky one :)

Congrats too kellbell827, that is great you saw a HB but I understand not being completely relaxed yet, my last mc had a HB at 7wks but I lost it at 10wks.

Anyway I thought I may as well join in here too. I'm about 6 weeks and conceived on my 2nd cycle of clomid. It has been a very strange pregnancy as I had a completely normal period 2 weeks ago and then tested before taking more clomid and amazingly had a BFP! I was very concerned it was ectopic because everything I read online seemed to suggest it would be but after going to the hospital to get checked out I now know it is in my uterus. I have another scan coming up this week and hopefully we see a heartbeat.

momamia4
July 18th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Congrats purple!!! I'm so excited for you!! I've been lurking in the ttc forums. :)

Thank you! I hope we both get take home babies this time!

ksmom
July 18th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Ah Momamia congratulations! I don't know if you remember me from when we were on the TTC board together. I'm so happy to see you here! I hope you have a super sticky bean in there!!

momamia4
July 18th, 2016, 09:47 PM
I definitely remember you, ksmom!!! How are you? Thank you!!!! Congrats, btw! :D

ksmom
July 18th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Thank you Momamia! I'm good...just trying not to think too much about whether or not my sway worked. lol We find out the gender in two weeks! Eeeeek! :)

momamia4
July 18th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Omg!!! That's so exciting!!! FX for you!! :)

Pbn3
July 19th, 2016, 04:25 AM
OMG Momamia!!!! I'm so freaking happy for you and can't believe I stumbled across your post!!! So happy to have seen this!!!! 😀😀😀 wishing you the h&h 9 months!! I'll have to skim these threads more often now!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

momamia4
July 19th, 2016, 07:37 AM
Thank you so much, Pbn3!!! :) Although I'm not feeling so confident today. I feel like my line should be much darker for 16dpo. I've decided to call my RE and start the blood work process. I'll post later today with the results.

Cinss
July 19th, 2016, 09:50 AM
Anyone having symptoms yet? Ive just had a few food aversions and feel slightly nauseous if I dont eat frequently.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

momamia4
July 19th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Yeah. I have really bad morning sickness but I always have that when I'm pregnant. I can currently only keep down crackers and Cheerios. Luckily my boys believe me when I tell them it's because of a new medicine I'm taking, lol! I normally get nauseous very easily when I'm not pregnant, so them hearing me say I'm nauseous is nothing new.

Nessa84
July 19th, 2016, 01:47 PM
OMG Cheerios!!!!! I am going to the store once DS wakes up to get cheerios. MMMM the sweet honey cheerio crunch!
I haven't had anymore symptoms. Around 11dpo (from what i think was my O day) I started getting really gassy and bloated and had a horrible backache and super tired. Every has gone away except the fatigue. I also exhausted all the time its awful. I am just finishing up my maternity leave and I planned it this way so I would still be off during my first trimester so I didn't have to take time off work because of exhausted and nausea since my last pregnancy was terrible.

momamia4
July 19th, 2016, 02:13 PM
My hcg is only 28 and my progesterone is only 7.1. :/ I have to go back in on Saturday morning to see what my levels are doing. I think I need progesterone supplementation but my RE won't give it to me until they see if my levels are going up. Ugh. I think it'll be too late by then and I'll lose the pregnancy. This is so frustrating!!! I hate that I have to rely on a doctor to get the medicine I need.

jenren
July 19th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Hey ladies! Congrats on everyone's pregnancy! I had been swaying but hadn't gotten a cycle following ds3 birth in nov 2014 so I stopped swaying until I got a cycle and could stop guessing whether or not I was ovulating because the entire thing was driving me insane. Well I got a cycle in June and started discussing with dh about swaying and planning our 4th when suprise July's af didn't show. So no sway for me but I am so hoping for a girl after 3 lovely boys. I'm pretty relaxed about the entire thing though and pretty sure this is ds4 ;)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

jenren
July 19th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Oh and my edd is march 23

Cinss
July 20th, 2016, 05:31 AM
My hcg is only 28 and my progesterone is only 7.1. :/ I have to go back in on Saturday morning to see what my levels are doing. I think I need progesterone supplementation but my RE won't give it to me until they see if my levels are going up. Ugh. I think it'll be too late by then and I'll lose the pregnancy. This is so frustrating!!! I hate that I have to rely on a doctor to get the medicine I need.

Oh that is frustrating, I hope your numbers go up, fingers crossed

momamia4
July 20th, 2016, 07:23 AM
Congrats, jenren!! Thank you, Cinss!!

I'm feeling much more hopeful today. My hpt line is darker today than yesterday's! I'm hoping all I needed was the progesterone. I know that my hcg normally rises really slowly. With my past pregnancies, I never got bfps until at least a week after my missed period. So I'm trying to focus on that and stay positive. :)

Cinss
July 20th, 2016, 08:17 AM
Im definitely feeling tired during the day, luckily DS is at kindy 3 days a week so i can still sneak in a nap on those days 😴

Nessa84
July 20th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Last night i was so excited to order pizza but after my first slice I had to rush it into the garbage in the garage so I couldn't smell it. My Nausea had kicked in FULL force... Or at least food aversion. Either way it wasn't pretty.

I am on my way to my first doctors appointment! I also have blood work today too just to make sure things are moving along just fine. I will update as I find out!

momamia4
July 20th, 2016, 10:53 AM
So exciting, Nessa84! :)

jenren
July 20th, 2016, 11:00 AM
I'm jealous Nessa84 I don't have a Dr appt for weeks. I will do a meet and greet with my midwife in 2 weeks and then my 1st Dr appt is not until I am 12 wks. You can keep the nausea though ;)

Inforthree
July 20th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Also, annoyingly I realized I bought the wrong opk sticks and opened the box, I have a 30 pack of clearblue fertility MONITOR sticks, unused, unexpired. If anyone can use them, I send them if you PayPal me the shipping! Just PM me.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Inforthree
July 20th, 2016, 11:14 AM
Sorry wrong forum! You ladies don't need them! 😀

valentinoo
July 20th, 2016, 11:47 AM
Any guesses boy or a Girl nub ?

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160720/9551b3dbe32d0f1ebd28c9e26d0de6c1.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

momamia4
July 20th, 2016, 11:51 AM
I don't see a nub in any of those pictures, valentinoo

valentinoo
July 20th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Do you see in this one ?32293

momamia4
July 20th, 2016, 11:57 AM
Nope. The pictures aren't of the right spot. They need to be lower. In that one, the baby is also slightly turned. If you'd like other opinions there is a thread specifically for that. This thread is a due date thread. You'll get more responses in the other thread.

valentinoo
July 20th, 2016, 12:37 PM
Aha ok thanks for the help , im new here so didnt know where to post

Cinss
July 20th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Valentinoo maybe girl from the potty shot? See if you can post in the ultrasound thread though like momamia4 suggested.

I have 5 weeks to wait for my NT scan, no doctors appointments or anything till then...

Nessa84
July 20th, 2016, 07:48 PM
The waiting is the hardest part!!
How are you ladies feeling about your sway? Confident? Nervous?
Im worried I am a bit too confident. I am even calling her by her name... crazy I know.

Cinss
July 20th, 2016, 11:46 PM
Seeing as I didnt sway I am just looking back on my lifestyle factors and how we concieved this little surprise. Im pretty confident we swayed girl, I was vegetarian, I jump and dumped, it was well before O, I would skip breakfast, so yeah I will be super shocked if we find out its a boy.

purple
July 21st, 2016, 05:39 AM
My sway was pretty average as I lost motivation after so long and with the two loses. All I have is clomid and metformin on my side. I'm not really thinking about it too much as I'm still not sure if I will get that far into the pregnancy anyway.

I have been feeling tired, breathless and have had a bit of nausea so far. Yesterday I had more nausea than today so of course I'm worried about that. I have a scan tomorrow so I guess I will see how it is going and hopefully this time they can find a heartbeat.

Nessa84
July 21st, 2016, 06:47 AM
fingers crossed for you purple!

anyone notice they are getting super hot all the time like they are overheating? Last night I had the fans on full blast and the AC on like crazy and I still kept waking up from sweating.
Anyone else?

momamia4
July 21st, 2016, 07:25 AM
Nessa84, I have been getting overheated too. I was having severe morning sickness but after starting the progesterone, I have barely felt pregnant aside from sore boobs and not being able to eat much.

Good luck, purple!!

I'm pretty confident I'll get a boy despite wanting a girl. I wasn't really swaying hard. I was vegetarian but I dtd a bunch of times in my fertile window. I also didn't think I'd actually get pregnant this cycle. Luckily DH has been taking OLE for a year and a half, so I guess we have that too. I honestly don't know but get a feeling it'll be another boy. I'll gladly take one for the team though. At this point in this process, I'm happy just to be pregnant whatever the outcome. :)

Cinss
July 21st, 2016, 07:33 AM
Goodluck for tomorrow Purple

Nessa84
July 21st, 2016, 09:45 AM
Anyone else have weird craving kick in so far? I wouldn't necessarily call this an actual craving but this morning I ate an alarming amount of Greek yogurt. By itself lol. I didn't have time to be creative Deciding what I was going to eat it with because I just needed it in my tummy. I personally think I was excited about eating protien without limits or maybe I needed calcium. Either way I shocked myself because I NEVER eat yogurt. Grosses me out. Oh Ive also been eating a lot of cheese. Not interested in meat still. You'd think after cutting it out for 3 months I'd be so excited to eat it again but nope. Anyone have any cravings?

Nessa84
July 21st, 2016, 10:35 AM
Sorry to post like crazy this morning... I swear this is my last post of the day.

My blood results came back. I had the test yesterday when I was 5 weeks 4 days.
My HCG levels are 12574. Is this a good number?
Also my WBC came back very high but Im assuming this is a normal pregnancy related thing am I right?

momamia4
July 21st, 2016, 03:31 PM
Nessa, I think your number is great! I wish mine was anywhere close to that!! I'm not sure about the WBC though. Maybe call you doctor and ask for clarification?

jenren
July 21st, 2016, 03:40 PM
That number looks great Nessa I'm not sure about the wbc? Have you been sick lately? That is most commonly elevated due to any type of illness or infection.

jenren
July 21st, 2016, 03:42 PM
I feel like my sway barely even existed. The only thing going for me is we definitely only dtd one time in my fertile window. However I feel like this is a girl. I think of baby as a girl even when I convince myself there is no chance. I don't trust my instinct though because I have 3 boys lol so what are the odds ;)

Nessa84
July 21st, 2016, 09:31 PM
Thanks ladies I think the number seems to be okay based on what google tells me and as for the WBC I have been insanely stressed but not sick... just burnt out so maybe thats it.

jenren i think one attempt is a very good sway tactic and I do believe that deep down we just 'know'... regardless of how much we try to protect ourselves for certain outcomes... i still believe that our intuition/gut feelings are always right. But that me! Thats my belief.

Which actually leads me to the question.... Have any of you ladies had any gender dreams yet?
This is so fun :)

momamia4
July 21st, 2016, 09:52 PM
I have not had any gender dreams but I have had dreams about holding a baby. I never get to see it close enough to know what the gender is. I'm honestly surprised my sisters haven't asked me if I'm pregnant yet. We have a weird ability to tell when one of us is pregnant before it's announced. :) One time I called my sister and told her that she was either pregnant or about to be. Then, my other sister (who was in China at the time) called the same sister and told her she was pregnant, lol! It was crazy! It's happened every time one of us has been pregnant. :) With last my miscarriage baby, my sister called me crying telling me that the baby had Down Syndrome. She was so upset! I miscarried a few days later. I am interested to see if/when she mentions something to me. :)

purple
July 21st, 2016, 11:25 PM
Nessa mine was 10800 at about 5w 6d so your numbers are great! I think I had high wbc once (not in pregnancy) it was decided it was due to hayfever allergies maybe. It was a while ago before ds2.

I had my scan and the dr was really positive because it all looks good hb 121 but measuring 6w 2d. I'm concerned it is small as my dates by ovulation put me at 6w 6d. Anyway he told me to be positive so I guess I should listen :)
I got to hear the hb going so that was cool but I didn't get given a photo... probably a good thing so I can't do ramzi therory obsessing on it!

momamia4
July 22nd, 2016, 08:29 AM
Yay, purple! That's awesome! I'm glad your scan went well :)

Cinss
July 22nd, 2016, 10:12 AM
Ive been craving high protein foods too, being plant based it is hard to get enough I think, im going to start eating eggs again. I did have a gender dream too, I dreamed that I was looking at the ultrasound pic and it was a perfect girl nub shot, 2 white bright lines.

jenren
July 22nd, 2016, 11:28 AM
No dreams for me just an overwhelming feeling that it is a girl. But of course I went and Google how often people's instincts were right and a study showed that it was only 70% so I convinced myself I am in the 30% that is totally wrong lol!

Nessa84
July 22nd, 2016, 04:31 PM
Its funny... why on the LE diet I found my meals were so random haha ... now that I am pregnant I am still finding my meals are random.... My lunch was milk, chocolate sauce, chocolate chips, cheese and an orange. RANDOMMMMMM

Cinss
July 23rd, 2016, 08:07 AM
Anyone using the Ovia Pregnancy App? Its pretty good I like how it shows you how big bubs is compared to fruit, right now ive got a little raspberry. Any other good apps to check out?

jenren
July 23rd, 2016, 10:18 AM
I like Glow pregnancy app but I do also have ovia

momamia4
July 23rd, 2016, 05:13 PM
My hcg is up to 92 today and my progesterone is 12.1. The nurse said they're going to assume it's a normal pregnancy but I still have to go back every 4 days for bloodwork until I get up to 2000. FX it keeps increasing at a good rate!! :)

purple
July 23rd, 2016, 06:17 PM
That sound great momamia... it is doubling perfectly :)

momamia4
July 23rd, 2016, 06:41 PM
Thanks, purple! I'll still be nervous until I hold a baby in my arms, lol!

XXforhubby
July 23rd, 2016, 07:10 PM
That is fantastic news Momamia!! Yay!!

momamia4
July 23rd, 2016, 07:21 PM
That is fantastic news Momamia!! Yay!!

Thank you!! :) I'm hoping for a happy ending.

Pbn3
July 23rd, 2016, 09:18 PM
So happy to hear this momamia!

Cinss
July 23rd, 2016, 09:24 PM
Thats great news momamia, must be such a relief that it all looks normal

momamia4
July 23rd, 2016, 09:49 PM
Thanks ladies! It is! I still don't feel completely out of the woods but maybe a little closer. :)

3'sacharm
July 24th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Tentatively waving hello ladies! Got my bfp on Thursday afternoon which will give me a due date of 30Th March x

jenren
July 24th, 2016, 11:38 AM
Congrats 3'sacharm!

momamia4
July 24th, 2016, 01:05 PM
Congrats and welcome 3'sacharm!! :)

Burakoam
July 24th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Being foolishly optimistic despite how early it all is but joining as well... Got my BFP this morning.. Last period was forever ago it seems so I have to go by what I'm fairly certain is my ovulation date so I'm due around April 5th :)

momamia4
July 24th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Congrats and welcome Burakoam!! :)

Cinss
July 24th, 2016, 09:41 PM
Welcome 3'sacharm and Burakoam.

I have registeted as a model for an ultrasound school near me, I have been asked to go in for a scan tomorrow, so excited to just be able to see my little bean, too early for gender clues only 8 weeks but should be able to see movement 😀

momamia4
July 24th, 2016, 10:12 PM
That's so exciting, Cinss!! :)

purple
July 25th, 2016, 07:00 AM
That is cool Cinss! I wonder if they have anything like that near me?

GMarie
July 25th, 2016, 08:47 AM
Hello! I read this site often when pregnant with DD4&5. I was planning to sway for a boy after DD4, but DD5 surprised us. We tried swaying again this year, but I had 3 miscarriages and we moved to just trying to get a sticky baby. I'm due April 1st and already starting to worry about gender. It's not only that I want a son, though I do. It's everyone's comments about having so many DD's.

momamia4
July 25th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Hi GMarie! Welcome! :) I know what you mean about gender concern. I'm concerned what people will say if I'm having another boy. DH thinks it's going to be a girl finally but I am convinced that I can only make boys. I'm concerned about his gender disappointment right now more than mine. :( I am preparing myself to hear boy again but he isn't. We barely swayed, so I am putting all of my eggs in the boy basket. Hopefully we'll both get the gender we want and it won't be an issue. :)

baby2016baby
July 25th, 2016, 09:44 AM
I'm also saying hello, got my vfeint BFP Friday, then retested yesterday and line was a lot darker. Think I'm due april 1st. I swayed boy, this was our 4th cycle and I have aready had one sway where I got an opposite. Although I have to be honest last time was a bit half arsed and mainly based on timing. This time its mainly based on diet and nutrition/supps. Worried what people will say as are in worst position we have ever been in. Just because I haven't gone back to work after dd3 (was not worth it as childcare cost was extortionate) and we have no family support but I can bet you then will have pleanty to say still!! So no maternity pay for me! I am trying to prepare for peoples comments period, but these will only be worse if we end up with a 4th daughter especially as I wasent exactly quiet about my disappointment last time. This really is our last attempt, part of me wishes we had waited and gone HT but due to early menopause in my family (around 35/37) we didn't want to risk waiting to save up enough money and fertility declining in the meantime. And with me not working saving is difficult at the moment! You just don't know what around the corner.

Not sure if we will do the harmony test as we really should be watching pennies but we will see how we feel closer to the time. Not many other options in uk sadly and a little wary of tellmepinkorblue etc just because of the postage timing etc from uk it might not be worth it as will almost be time for early sex scan! I really can teven think about this being a girl at the moment, I just want to enjoy the next 12 weeks in my bubble again, just like last time!

great to see you all and looking forward to getting to know you all xxx

momamia4
July 25th, 2016, 09:54 AM
Congrats baby2016bay!! I haven't been quite about my gender disappointment either. I could just smack myself! I don't know why I was so vocal about trying for a girl!! I'm really regretting it now. :( I just know everyone will say, "I told you so" when I have to announce it's another boy. :( I'm planning on getting the MaterniT21 test. I think I may be able to convince my RE to do it for me and have my insurance cover it since he knows I've had recurrent miscarriages and that's one of the requirements to getting it done through insurance. FX it's covered! I would pay for it though. I really want the reassurance that baby doesn't have any chromosomal abnormalities.

Happy and Healthy 9 months! :D

baby2016baby
July 25th, 2016, 10:11 AM
thanks momamia. I know, hindsight! I think I was so vocal as I expected her to be our last baby so I never imagined id be here again. Its weird in the UK as gender selection and PGD is illegal so a lot of the channels are also heavily monitored. The blood tests are very expensive and are not covered under our public healthcare and they hoik the private price right up. I think the harmony is about $650 dollars over here and I cant help but think that could be used for a pram etc. I have had 3 miscarriages but sadly that still doesn't open any early tests for me, only thing they will do is extra monitoring and scans etc. The only option I have is to use one of the blood tests in USA that ship here. I don't know if this time round I might wait till I'm in theatre (planned section) as I'm not sure what is worse, having months to accept it or seconds as if I'm there presented with this baby I will have no chance to be disappointed or stew on it. I suppose theres an argument for either choice.

I hope your blood test gives you some reassurance. And praying we all get our dream genders. With this including march too some people may only be weeks from finding out if they are having blood test at 10weeks! gosh xxxx

momamia4
July 25th, 2016, 10:43 AM
I know! It's crazy that there's such a difference in weeks between everyone in here! I wish I was 8 weeks. That would make me feel more confident about this pregnancy. I have noticed though that I'm not having as much anxiety in this pregnancy as my last pregnancy/miscarriage. I was a hot mess right from the start with that one! That gives me some sort of reassurance for some reason. I think I'm just spending so much time focusing on being positive that it's preventing me from freaking out too much.

I could never wait until delivery to find out. I have zero patience, lol! I want to know right from conception. HAHAHAHA!! I think MaterniT21 will give you the test at a much cheaper price if you call them and tell them you don't have insurance coverage for it. I think that's the one people said they could get for only $200 or something like that, instead of the $650. It might have been Panorama though. You could check into that. It might be a better option. :)

Burakoam
July 25th, 2016, 11:04 AM
First appointment is August 3rd and I will get to see what's going on 'in there' hoping for a heart beat but I feel like it is way too early even next week for that. We will see :)

momamia4
July 25th, 2016, 12:02 PM
I am trying to decide if I should go through my RE for my OB care or if I should switch to a regular OB. What do you guys think? I'm not super fond of my RE's office staff and it's too far to drive if there was an emergency. I feel like it's safer to go through the OB that's in my town. But I know my RE will do the MaterniT21 test for me and I don't know if a regular OB would. What should I do?

Burakoam
July 25th, 2016, 12:14 PM
Mia- i would call your normal OB and ask. If they would offer you panorama there then I would switch to your OB.. I just called panorama and got some information... They quoted me 200 out of pocket cost max IF insurance didn't cover it

momamia4
July 25th, 2016, 01:04 PM
Yeah, that's a good idea. I'll have to call them.

purple
July 25th, 2016, 11:25 PM
Go with who you feel comfortable with Momamia.

I'm not sure when I will book in for my care yet. Last time I booked after the 7wk scan but then had to ring to cancel. I'm planning on using the public hospital system but I want to get into their homebirth program. They don't do appointments until 12-13 weeks so I don't have to hurry as I know unfortunately from experience women cancel appointments.

I'm going to see my GP Saturday and organize the 12wk scan and mabye an earlier one if possible. I'm not a fan of frequent scans but with my history I think I need the peace of mind.

So anyone else planning a home birth? There were a couple in my last DD thread..

Cinss
July 26th, 2016, 12:10 AM
Welcome GMarie and baby2016baby, you 2 are due date buddies to the day.

Burakoam
July 26th, 2016, 08:58 AM
Purple.. I would def do however many scans it takes to give yourself piece of mind.. I had lots of elective scans with my last baby and she is one of the smartest and healthiest babies. Hit all her milestones early so I can say more frequent scans didn't seem to hurt her any!

I am alternating the last few days between ravenously hungry and not wanting to eat anything. Right now I'm ravenous but nothing sounds good... UGH

baby2016baby
July 26th, 2016, 10:48 AM
Purple I think I will be going for a few extra scans, I am thinking 8 weeks and 16. They are so expensive though, especially the early ones. If it gives you peace of mind go for it as they will be worth it.

Burk I'm constantly hungry too, feel a little strange if I don't eat every now and again, not sick, just spaced out. but its not a nice feeling.

I'm having a bit of a freak today as my test line hasn't really progressed from 48 hours ago (in fact I'm debating if its lighter) on same brand of test, so in my panic I went and bought a cb with weeks indicator. I'm now 4 days past af due date and at least 17/18 dpo so approx 4w 4d but although test came up positive which is great it still showing 1/2 weeks :( a quick google didn't help as everyone at my stage seems to get 2/3 weeks and only few getting 1/2 are before af is due or on af date. Trying not to panic but its easier said than done. GP was no help, phoned and chat over phone and just said everyone is different and he doesn't believe in the weeks one anyhow....offered me a urine test at the practice.

so trying to remain calm and hoping I'm just one with slightly lower HCG. No imminant af signs, no anything signs really. hope everyone else is ok xxx

baby2016baby
July 26th, 2016, 10:55 AM
purple I would love to attempt a home birth but after 3 sections I think they would have heart failure if I suggested it. I did try for a vbac the last two times but sadly my babies don't come out on their own. My first was 3 weeks late and an emergency. 2nd basically didn't go into labour and they wouldn't induce me so she was a section and last one tried for a vba2c but again didn't go into labour and they would only let me go so far past my dates. I tried everything to get into labour. EVERYTHING. some things I'm ashamed to admit to. Iv never even had a Braxton hicks. I think I'm just broken. But I hope you get your home birth, ive been to a few and they are amazing x

momamia4
July 26th, 2016, 11:01 AM
baby2016baby, you probably have slow rising hcg like I do. It's really hard not to freak out, I know. I have had it with all of my pregnancies though. It's more than likely that everything will be fine. :) If your GP isn't concerned, then I don't think you should be either. Easier said than done, I know. Try to stay positive (that's what I'm doing). I am trying to keep myself distracted.

Has anyone tried the pencil test to see what they're having? Mine says I'll be having another boy but DH is convinced that I had another miscarriage that I'm forgetting, so it'll be a girl. To do it, you stick a threaded pin into the eraser of a very sharp pencil. Then you hold the sharpened end just above your wrist. It goes front to back (along the length of your wrist) for boy, in circles for girl, and side to side (across your wrist) for twins. It's easier to do it with someone else so they can write down your results while you're doing it. It takes into account miscarriages. I think it's incredibly interesting! So far it is right for me, my sister, and my mom. It says my other sister is going to have a boy and then a girl. It predicts future pregnancies. The only problem is that since it counts miscarriages and chemical pregnancies, it's impossible to know how many will be successful pregnancies. Give it a go! Share what you got! :) It's just a fun little thing. Mine results were:
1 - Boy - DS1
2 - Twins - MC
3 - Boy - DS2
4 - Boy - DS3
5 - Girl - MC
6 - Boy - MC
7 - Twins - DS4 (they told me I had 2 amniotic sacs so I must have had a vanishing twin but the sac stuck it out until the end of the pregnancy. They actually had to pop the extra bag of waters)
8 - Girl - MC
9 - Boy - this pregnancy
10 - Girl
11 - Boy
12 - Girl

3'sacharm
July 26th, 2016, 11:07 AM
Afternoon all! I feel strange when I've not eaten too, nauseated but also giddy, very odd. Starting to get quite nervous now, of whether this pg will last (a good friend has just had her second mc), of potential gender and of people's reactions when they find out. So far though, I feel like i did everything I could (without sending my self insane) to sway pink, certainly very different approach from when I ttc my boys. I've always thought though that other people's reactions are worse, like the pitying of it being another boy etc.

My boobs are still so so painful, getting occasional cramps too but otherwise not a huge amount on the symptoms front. How about everyone else?x

baby2016baby
July 26th, 2016, 11:30 AM
thanks momamia its hard but I'm remaining positive. At this stage not much else I can do. There was progression from 13-15dpo so got to hold onto that.

I haven't tried the pencil test but if all is well I a few days I might do. I just want to be 12 weeks now, all my m/c have happened before 12 weeks so I feel like its a my safe time after.

I'm more worried about other peoples reactions, because they seem to hurt more than anything else. I'm even dreading telling people we are pregnant.

very few signs for me, just the strange feeling when I haven't ate for a while, not peeing more and my boobs are ok. They might be slightly firmer but after BF 3 kids it might just be wishfull thinking!

xxx

momamia4
July 26th, 2016, 11:56 AM
I'm worried about people's reactions too. My DH's family thought we were crazy for having more than 2. I think his mom will be happy, but that's about it. My family is huge, so new babies aren't a big deal for them. It's mostly extended family and the in-laws that I'm concerned about. I don't know why it upsets me so much to think about because we hardly see them. I think I just don't like knowing that they are judging me.

I pee constantly, my boobs are super sensitive, I am nauseous almost constantly, and I feel horrible if I haven't eaten every 2 hours. It's incredibly frustrating, but I appreciate the symptoms. They constantly remind me that I'm pregnant. I also have an aversion to meat, which happens every time I'm pregnant. It started much sooner with this one though. Has anyone told their other kids yet? If not, when are you planning to? We are thinking of telling ours when we reach 14 weeks (that's my safe zone as I miscarried at 13 weeks with my first mc). We told them right away with the last mc (my then 14 yo saw the test, oops!!) and they were devastated after the loss. I don't want to do that to them again. :(

jenren
July 26th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Purple I am not planning a home birth but I want a birth center birth if possible. I meet with the midwife next week and she will let me know if my pregnancy is low risk enough. I have hemorrhaged every delivery but only the one with ds1 was life threatening and I think that was only because the ob "wanted to see if my body would take care of it" she was an idiot. If the midwife thinks the risk is too high than I will use a midwife in the hospital. I just really want a water birth. No hospitals do those here :(

Burakoam
July 26th, 2016, 04:18 PM
Baby- I know I have been watching my lines get darker but they haven't been getting MUCH darker so it freaks me out too but I know lots of others including atomic say to not rely on how dark your tests are... When is your first appointment to get blood drawn? That will give you a better idea.

For what it's worth the levels on the weeks indicator are pretty solid... It can pick up a reading of 10 for 1-2 weeks but hcg has to be 153 or higher to get 2-3 week reading and even I think 4 weeks is a bit early to get that... Per due date calculator I'm 4 weeks tomorrow and my hcg is maybe 20 at this point I would bet if it doubled perfectly from Sunday... If that's the case you are maybe over 100, MAYBE... And still under the minimum to get the 2-3 week reading but still within normal range for our bean to be sticky and happy :)

Burakoam
July 26th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Google says heart starts beating 18 days after conception... That would mean regardless i should see a heartbeat next wednsday right? It will be between 19-21 days so heartbeat should be there?

momamia4
July 26th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Not necessarily. Usually it doesn't start beating until your hcg is over 2000. Generally that means around 6-8 weeks. So don't be worried if it isn't beating yet. It could just be too early. They'll usually have you come back for another ultrasound a week later to check for the heartbeat again. :)

Cinss
July 27th, 2016, 12:32 AM
Can you upload a pic from a phone?

Had my scan at the ultrasound school, im actually measuring 9 weeks so a bit further than I thought. I had 5 students all have a turn of finding bladder, cervix, ovaries, and baby. Baby looks happy, heartbeat was good.

The cyst on my ovary has grown bigger though, from 5cm 2 weeks ago to 6.5cm now. We were hoping it would get smaller, may have to take it out if it gets much bigger, or it may pop which isn't going to be much fun for me.

purple
July 27th, 2016, 06:57 AM
purple I would love to attempt a home birth but after 3 sections I think they would have heart failure if I suggested it. I did try for a vbac the last two times but sadly my babies don't come out on their own. My first was 3 weeks late and an emergency. 2nd basically didn't go into labour and they wouldn't induce me so she was a section and last one tried for a vba2c but again didn't go into labour and they would only let me go so far past my dates. I tried everything to get into labour. EVERYTHING. some things I'm ashamed to admit to. Iv never even had a Braxton hicks. I think I'm just broken. But I hope you get your home birth, ive been to a few and they are amazing x

I'm sorry you weren't able to get your vbacs. Will you attempt again this time?

My youngest was born at home but last time I hired an independent midwife. This time she isn't available unfortunately so I thought I would try the hospital program. I'm hope I'm still considered low-risk, my births have both been straightforward and uneventful but I did lose a lot of blood from a miscarriage and needed 2 transfusions so hopefully it doesn't go against me.

purple
July 27th, 2016, 07:06 AM
With the test progression I was watching mine and was convinced my hcg wasn't going up a few times due to not much change but it was more than doubling so tests aren't a good measurement.

I'm worried about telling people if we get that far. I don't think many people expect it so it will be a surprise. Even after everything I have been through I still feel guilty about potentially going on maternity leave from work. I know I shouldn't but I can't help but feel bad about it.

We won't tell our boys until after 12 weeks and didn't tell them about the other two. Even with me ending up in hospital both times we just made something up about me being sick and they seemed to accept it.

momamia4
July 27th, 2016, 08:47 AM
I am going to have another hospital birth. My water broke with DS1. I went into labor naturally with DS2. I went into labor naturally a week overdue with DS3 but his birth was very traumatic. He was born not breathing and completely blue in the face. His face didn't get back all of it's color for like 4 days after birth. Then he died at 15 weeks. It was horrible. I also went into labor naturally with DS4 but I was 2 weeks overdue. His birth was relatively quick but he was enormous (9lbs 4oz)! I refuse to have a baby bigger than that as he almost didn't fit through the birth canal. It was very frustrating to push him out because he was so big. I have to talk to my doctor today and let him know that I won't go past my due date like that again.

I went in for blood work again today. I should have the results around 2:30 EST. I'm really nervous about the results. I hope they are good. :nails: :fx:

Burakoam
July 27th, 2016, 08:55 AM
FX for you Mia!!

momamia4
July 27th, 2016, 09:09 AM
Can you upload a pic from a phone?

Had my scan at the ultrasound school, im actually measuring 9 weeks so a bit further than I thought. I had 5 students all have a turn of finding bladder, cervix, ovaries, and baby. Baby looks happy, heartbeat was good.

The cyst on my ovary has grown bigger though, from 5cm 2 weeks ago to 6.5cm now. We were hoping it would get smaller, may have to take it out if it gets much bigger, or it may pop which isn't going to be much fun for me.

Sorry about your cyst, Cinss! That really stinks! I'm glad everything looks good with baby! :)

Thanks, Bura!! :)

GMarie
July 27th, 2016, 09:21 AM
I'm worried about people's reactions too. My DH's family thought we were crazy for having more than 2. I think his mom will be happy, but that's about it. My family is huge, so new babies aren't a big deal for them. It's mostly extended family and the in-laws that I'm concerned about. I don't know why it upsets me so much to think about because we hardly see them. I think I just don't like knowing that they are judging me.

I pee constantly, my boobs are super sensitive, I am nauseous almost constantly, and I feel horrible if I haven't eaten every 2 hours. It's incredibly frustrating, but I appreciate the symptoms. They constantly remind me that I'm pregnant. I also have an aversion to meat, which happens every time I'm pregnant. It started much sooner with this one though. Has anyone told their other kids yet? If not, when are you planning to? We are thinking of telling ours when we reach 14 weeks (that's my safe zone as I miscarried at 13 weeks with my first mc). We told them right away with the last mc (my then 14 yo saw the test, oops!!) and they were devastated after the loss. I don't want to do that to them again. :(

I'm one of 9 so not worried about my parents thinking we're crazy yet 😄. DH's family is another story. He is one of 2 and his sister has a PP. When SIL's youngest was born, MIL said to me, "See? She got it right!"

We haven't told the girls yet, 1) because of my earlier losses and 2) because once they know, everyone does. I wish I could get away with hiding it until after my big u/s and just announce that I'm pregnant and it's a boy/girl.

momamia4
July 27th, 2016, 09:30 AM
Oh, GMarie! That's horrible what your MIL said to you! Why do people think it's ok to say things like that?!

I'm definitely waiting to tell my FIL. For some reason he thinks he gets to decide how we live our lives even though we only see him like 4 times a year. It is what it is, right? Why make me feel like crap for having another baby when it's my life? It's not like he supports us financially or anything. Far from it! We are very financially stable. If we feel comfortable having more kids, that's our decision.

3'sacharm
July 27th, 2016, 12:14 PM
So many sad stories. Sorry to read these ladies :(

I'm only just coming up 5 weeks but I've been craving tonic water since the weekend?! Has anyone experienced similar or know why/what it is in the tonic that my body is craving for??x

momamia4
July 27th, 2016, 01:48 PM
I'm having another miscarriage. My hcg dropped down to 54. I'm not quite sure what my feelings are right now. I'm kind of in shock. :(

XXforhubby
July 27th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Oh my, Momamia!! I'm so incredibly sorry [emoji22]! My heart just breaks for you!

I'm sending lots of strength and healing your way. This is so unfair!!

baby2016baby
July 27th, 2016, 02:17 PM
oh momamia I'm so sorry hunni, Ive been there myself and I know nothing anyone says will help, but thinking of you.

be gentle on yourself xxxx

3'sacharm
July 27th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Oh momomia I'm so sorry, I must have missed your earlier post about hcg bloods. Big hugs to you xx

ksmom
July 27th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Noooo Momamia this is so unbelievably unfair!! My heart breaks for you. :sad: I'm so very, very sorry. Huge hugs!!! :hug2:

momamia4
July 27th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Thanks everyone. Since I know that I can get pregnant now, I'm going to try to get back on the girl diet and see if I can convince a doctor to do some testing. I'm pretty sure my miscarriages are caused by my insanely high homocysteine levels (it's supposed to be below 1 and mine is 12.6). I just stopped by my doctor's office and picked up some medicine to help lower it. It's supposed to work really quickly. So, I'll be taking a cycle or two off and then jumping right back on the ttc bandwagon. I hope everyone else has happy and healthy pregnancies!! :)

Girlieplease
July 27th, 2016, 06:26 PM
So sorry momamia4, sending hugs. I finding struggling to conceive so emotionally difficult but to achieve pregnancy and to experience a miscarriage it must be so difficult, my heart breaks for you! Hope you get a sticky bean soon, your in my thoughts x

Pbn3
July 27th, 2016, 06:27 PM
I'm so sorry momamia :( this is so unfair :( take care and huge hugs

Cinss
July 27th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Oh momamia im so sorry to hear that. Hope your ok 😔

momamia4
July 27th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Thank you everyone! I'm doing OK. I think it's because I was so confused that I even got pregnant to begin with that I wasn't really attached to the pregnancy yet. You know? Of course that could change after I've had a few days to wrap my head around everything. I'm just glad to know that I can actually still get pregnant.

Burakoam
July 27th, 2016, 11:10 PM
Mia I am so sorry :( big hugs...

purple
July 27th, 2016, 11:53 PM
I'm sorry momamia :( It is good that you got pregnant so hopefully once the levels are down you will get pregnant with a sticky bean. Take care xx.

essnce629
July 28th, 2016, 04:08 AM
Just popping in to say I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss Momamia. I had just read about your BFP then continued on to the sad news. Are your homocysteine levels high because you have the MTHFR mutation like I do? I think I remember you saying that before. Please take care of yourself and I hope your sticky rainbow baby is right around the corner. I'm glad your tubes aren't blocked though (did they rule out ectopic)?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

momamia4
July 28th, 2016, 09:32 AM
Yes, they are essnce. I am compound heterozygous. I am going to switch to a new perinatologist. I was reading about it and I need to be on heparin right after ovulation. I need to find a doctor who is willing to do that. Myself current one won't start me on it until he can see the gestational sac in my uterus. I don't think I'll ever make it to that point without the heparin. I don't know if it's my age or what but something has made my blood clotting problem much worse than when I was younger.

3'sacharm
July 28th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Momia4 I hope the meds help and get you that sticky bfp swiftly.

I have been full of rage today, totally lost my shit twice today with one of those venting screams and hitting an inanimate object that was the apparent trigger of said rage. Anyone else suffering??x

essnce629
July 29th, 2016, 01:57 AM
Yes, they are essnce. I am compound heterozygous. I am going to switch to a new perinatologist. I was reading about it and I need to be on heparin right after ovulation. I need to find a doctor who is willing to do that. Myself current one won't start me on it until he can see the gestational sac in my uterus. I don't think I'll ever make it to that point without the heparin. I don't know if it's my age or what but something has made my blood clotting problem much worse than when I was younger.

How old are you? I just turned 35 and also never had any problems in my previous pregnancies when I was 22 and 27. Have you been on baby aspirin? My doctor said I didn't have to take it till I got a BFP, but Atomic said I needed to be on it from ovulation to allow implantation. I take it 3 times a week now, all cycle long, because when I tried taking it daily I was getting bruising. I didn't know about my MTHFR status when I had my miscarriage and had been on baby aspirin for the first few months of swaying but had stopped a few cycles before my BFP. :(

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

momamia4
July 29th, 2016, 08:26 AM
I'm 33. I've been taking baby aspirin every day for the last 3 years. I had 3 TIAs shortly after I turned 30. It was terrifying. The only thing they could find was the MTHFR. So they told me to take the baby aspirin and I haven't had another one since. I never had any problems either. Because of my TIAs, my RE said he'd start me on Lovenox/Heparin after they confirm that the pregnancy is in my uterus but I don't think I'll ever make it that far without the Heparin. I read that I should start the Heparin right after ovulation. So, I'm going to try to find a perinatologist who will start the Heparin sooner. I don't know why the clotting is way more of a factor now than when I was younger, but it definitely is. I had my pregnancies at 18, 20, 21, and 23. I'm really glad that I did too because now it's looking like I'm not going to be able to have more. God works in mysterious ways, huh? Everyone thought I was crazy for having so many kids so young. Thank God I did!

purple
July 30th, 2016, 08:23 PM
I didn't realise you were so young momamia but that is only because here in Aus it is really hard to get tubes done before 30 so I assumed you were older! I really hope you are able to have another one but it may take a bit longer unfortunately.

I saw my GP yesterday and she didn't see any point of having another scan before the NT scan :( I guess I will just see how I go waiting and if it is too hard I could go to a private ultrasound place to get a quick peek.

Burakoam
July 31st, 2016, 12:30 AM
my chin is all broken out with cystic acne. I am really uncomfortable ughhhhh. On top of that I'm MEAN. I am usually the type to let something roll off my shoulders but the other day I almost came completely unglued on this lady who didn't even bother trying to control her kid. We were at the zoo and my girls were first in line to get on the merry go round when this other little girl CUTS in front of them... I snapped right away "Hun they were there first, there's a line!" She completely ignored me and so I bit back "not that it matters..." But couldn't stop myself out of bitterness that the mother allowed this behavior with "other than to teach kids basic f****** manners and how to follow directions and rules" then the little...girl..stole the horse my oldest wanted. Gah. Im proud of my girls because they said nothing and were polite about the kid being so rude but it just infuriates me that parents let their kids act that way like wtf? Not my typical behavior at all and regardless of gender I fear I'm gonna only get worse :(

Edited because I don't want to be the person calling kids names. That's how seriously bad I am right now. Someone help me.

Cinss
July 31st, 2016, 01:33 AM
Im paitently waiting for NT scan too, 3 weeks away still.

Oh Burakoam its just the horemones, once your placenta starts taking over horemone production you will feel better, I was also very easily angered in the first few weeks of this pregnancy, my kids copped it unfortunately.

purple
July 31st, 2016, 02:46 AM
Aghh cystic acne is the worst :( I'm lucky so far but I usually break out at some point in pregnancy. When I was pregnant with DS2 I took him to see a dr and then she asked me if I wanted to do anything about my acne. It was so rude as I wasn't there for me plus being pregnant medication wasn't an option.

I have had some moments of getting angry easy too. Just hormones and tiredness I guess.

Brandles
July 31st, 2016, 03:49 AM
Hi everyone!!!! I haven't been in here for a few years, but I'm cautiously re-introducing myself. My name is Brandy, I have 4 kiddos (3 boys and then a little girl). I got a faint bfp last Tuesday and it's definitely positive now... Waiting on Fridays bhcg/progesterone!!! This is my 8th pregnancy... I've had 3 miscarriages :( and although this was a huge suprise, I am so excited to have another baby and praying "she" sticks!!! :fingerscrossed:

Can we chat about ovulation and possible conception date? Even though we weren't trying I always keep track. You know... Just in case!!! ;)

My cycles have been 26-28ish days apart. The chart is showing my ovulation date on the 14th. I had all the symptoms prior, but my bfp wasn't strong until 7/30 which could put me at ovulating on the 16th. Not sure. But I am super curious!! What do you all think and based on my o date and dtd history? I'm hoping my chances are higher for a girl!!!!

We only did the 9th 10th 11th and 21st.

XXforhubby
July 31st, 2016, 03:56 AM
Oh ladies, it's totally normal to feel angry while pregnant! I got that way with my first two. I called it "psycho bitch" episodes, hahaha! It is like I could feel it brewing but like a train about to wreck, I could do nothing about it but acknowledge it was happening. With my DS1, my DH angered so bad I threw a remote at him! Luckily we didn't have kids then, sheesh! With DS2, we were at a store and I asked a clerk for help. The clerk told me no, and I asked them to call for someone who could. He then proceeded to tell me where customer service was. I came unglued! Thank goodness my DS1 was too little at the time!

Hang in there! It will pass!

Cinss
July 31st, 2016, 08:21 AM
Welcome Brandles ✋ how funny is it that we both ended up here with little surprise packages!

They say that woopsies are more likely to be girls for some reason, I think you have a good chance looking at your chart you dtd then at least 3 - 5 days later concieved so there wouldnt be that much sperm left by then you would think, swaying girl 👌

Burakoam
July 31st, 2016, 09:39 AM
Brandy- you and I are ovulation buddies! Bahahaha. I think you ovulated the 14th or 15th. I ovulated on the 13th or 14th ( am thinking and hoping the 14th myself)

Sperm can live a long time but from my experience it's really rare they make it the 7 days people claim they can... If you last bd on the 11th I think with what you say about pregnancy tests you ovulated the 15th. I had a positive OPK that was really dark on the 13th but it was still pretty dark on the 14th and very light by the 15th so I really really believe I ovulated the 14th... For you I think even though they say your peek was the 14th I bet the egg popped on the 15th making you 4 days out perfect for those X sperm :)

Burakoam
July 31st, 2016, 11:08 AM
Haven't heard from baby2016 in a while... Hope she is ok... I am 4 weeks and 4 days today and just got a 2-3 weeks result on my clear blue weeks estimator... Minimum for that reading is around 160 and I wasn't 'due' to hit that until tomorrow... Pretty proud of this little baby. It's obviously doing work :) lol

Brandles
July 31st, 2016, 11:56 AM
Welcome Brandles ✋ how funny is it that we both ended up here with little surprise packages!

They say that woopsies are more likely to be girls for some reason, I think you have a good chance looking at your chart you dtd then at least 3 - 5 days later concieved so there wouldnt be that much sperm left by then you would think, swaying girl ��

That is too funny... what are the chances!!! Happy to be in here with you all!!! Yay for swaying girl!!!!!! :) :)

Brandy- you and I are ovulation buddies! Bahahaha. I think you ovulated the 14th or 15th. I ovulated on the 13th or 14th ( am thinking and hoping the 14th myself)

Sperm can live a long time but from my experience it's really rare they make it the 7 days people claim they can... If you last bd on the 11th I think with what you say about pregnancy tests you ovulated the 15th. I had a positive OPK that was really dark on the 13th but it was still pretty dark on the 14th and very light by the 15th so I really really believe I ovulated the 14th... For you I think even though they say your peek was the 14th I bet the egg popped on the 15th making you 4 days out perfect for those X sperm :)

Awesome, thanks!!!! I just barely shared this news with my hubby and he is less than thrilled and thinks the test was a mistake and was analyzing every possibility that it could be a false positive. lol! Showed him my digital test. ;)

I read your post about just seeing a 2-3w on the CBE digital. I took CBE digital last Tuesday afternoon and it said 1-2... took it again today and it still says 1-2. Hoping this little bean is sticking!!

Burakoam
July 31st, 2016, 03:03 PM
brandy! dont let my hcg make you worry pls. besides if you concieved on the 15th like i think then you are a day behind me ;) id like to know what your digital says tomorrow..and even if it still says 1-2 this baby is doing more than doubling its numbers which is fine but the average and normal thing for a baby to do is at least double every 48 so as long as yours is doing that then you're fine!

baby2016baby
July 31st, 2016, 07:02 PM
Thanks burakoam I'm still here :nails: just wishing time away. had a busy week as kids have broken up from school now for 6 weeks! trying to keep them entertained. went to a theme park yesterday, that was fun for me, couldn't go on any rides. Think I got away with it though blamed having to stay with my youngest. Was sick yesterday and was glad. also starting to feel more like "somethings up" wouldn't say any symptoms as such, just don't feel right. I'm 5w and 3d now, times going so slowly. I decided against doing any more tests as the line/date thing upset me far too much so just letting nature do its thing now and trusting beany is ok in there. Still not sure if I'm going for a scan at 8 weeks, I keep changing my mind.

Hope everyone else is ok, its pretty quiet in here now xxx

Cinss
July 31st, 2016, 11:27 PM
I've just added our names and due dates to the 1st post. Purple and Brandles I couldn't see your due dates anywhere. And if anything changes or I missed anyone just let me know and I will add it 😀

purple
August 1st, 2016, 06:56 AM
I've just added our names and due dates to the 1st post. Purple and Brandles I couldn't see your due dates anywhere. And if anything changes or I missed anyone just let me know and I will add it 😀

Based on ovulation it is March 11 but based on the scan it would be March 15. I'm not sure what to go with, probably the later date as if I am going through the hospital system it is better my due date is later so they don't pressure me for an induction if I go over.

jenren
August 1st, 2016, 07:58 PM
I had an ultrasound today and was measuring 3 days behind. Not a big deal except they moved my due date which I freaking hate when they do that!!!
Most importantly I saw my little loves heartbeat!!
I got a pic of the ultrasound and I think according to Ramzi method it says boy. I'm trying not to feel down about that. I really love my boy's but it did take the wind out of my sails as now I am not holding on to any hope that I am having a little girl. I'm a just so relieved to have seen the hb!

Cinss
August 1st, 2016, 10:26 PM
Jenren I wouldnt worry about the measurement, when I had my ultrasound at the school all 5 students got a different measurement of my bub so it just depends on the angle they take the pic.

I think mine is a girl according to Ramzi, but I dont know how much I believe that method, im not going to believe anything till I see it with my own eyes.

I had another gender dream this time it was a boy, I was finding out at an ultrasound again but this time I was further along so no doubt a boy, such a nice dream but so similar to the first one I had where I saw the girly nub shot.

jenren
August 1st, 2016, 10:33 PM
Thanks cinss. What gender are you hoping for? I love dreaming about my littlest love

Cinss
August 1st, 2016, 11:28 PM
Thanks cinss. What gender are you hoping for? I love dreaming about my littlest love

Hoping for a boy to even out the numbers, so far we have 3 girls and 1 boy. But being a surprise baby without swaying I think its going to be a girl, I just checked the chineese gender chart and it says girl, It will knock my socks off to hear this one is a boy.

jenren
August 1st, 2016, 11:34 PM
That's how I feel about this one being a girl. All I have ever heard is boy ;)

Burakoam
August 2nd, 2016, 12:11 AM
For what it's worth my youngest was a boy per Ramzi... She is all girl :).

jenren
August 2nd, 2016, 12:18 AM
For what it's worth my youngest was a boy per Ramzi... She is all girl :).
That gives me some hope!

purple
August 2nd, 2016, 02:50 AM
My DS2 was a girl according to ramzi!

Chinese gender chart is saying girl for me :) It was right for both my boys but I won't go buying pink (or purple) stuff just yet.

Burakoam
August 2nd, 2016, 07:13 AM
Morning sickness already and I don't get it...at 4 weeks 6 days this is the earliest I've ever started feeling nauseated in any pregnancy. Oh god

Brandles
August 3rd, 2016, 12:18 AM
brandy! dont let my hcg make you worry pls. besides if you concieved on the 15th like i think then you are a day behind me ;) id like to know what your digital says tomorrow..and even if it still says 1-2 this baby is doing more than doubling its numbers which is fine but the average and normal thing for a baby to do is at least double every 48 so as long as yours is doing that then you're fine!

Busy day yesterday... Got my bhcg and progesterone levels back from last Friday's blood draw. Bhcg is 101, and Progesterone is 19. I had my second draw today. Fingers crossed for rising numbers. I need to go buy a digital and see what it says tomorrow. The first digi I took was a week ago Tuesday- and it was also a 1-2 result.

baby2016baby
August 3rd, 2016, 03:19 AM
I wouldn't listen to some of the old wives tales. My last was a failed sway. Chinese gender said boy, moon signs/zodiac said boy, baking soda said boy, done intelligender and gender maker-both said boy, wedding ring test said boy, ramzi sort of said boy although I had partcial placenta previa, nub theory said boy, skull theory said boy, even 20 week scan sonographer wasent sure she thought 70% girl, DNA blood test said girl, and shes all girl!!!! I obsessed so hard thinking the blood test might be wrong but honestly I think its the only thing that works, just gutted that in uk its so expensive for the NIPT tests and the others (nimble etc) are unreliable and come with bad reviews.

hope everyone is ok. I think I'm 5+5 today, potentially I'm only 3+2 to doing blood test if I choose to do it. arrrhhhh. I don't know what to do for the best. We really want to tighten out spending this time as we went for 3 additional (ontop of the 4 scans we needed) scans, blood test and loads of other money last time that I feel, although offered some reassurance, was a waste and with potentially 4 kids now we need to get a bit wiser with money! I never went back to work after my last so we are down one income too :( what are everyone elses plans re gender?? Blood tests?? scans?? I wish I was in the USA as id do the sneek peek test! Its a bargain compared to what we have here!

Hope everyone is well. Sorry your morning sickness has started so early burk, maybe its a boy sign :) Time seems to be going so slowly! xxxx

baby2016baby
August 3rd, 2016, 03:22 AM
hope your bloods come back ok brandles, I'm not having any bloodwork this time, not sure if that's better of worse!!! fingers crossed for doubling numbers xxx

Burakoam
August 3rd, 2016, 07:04 AM
Brandies if your blood hcg was 101 on Friday you should def get a 2-3 result in your clear blue now!!

purple
August 3rd, 2016, 07:08 AM
I'm feeling more nausea than with my last two (m/c) pregnancies so I hope it is a good sign. I could hardly eat my dinner tonight due to food aversions.

baby2016 - my GP has said to do the harmony test if the NT scan comes back high risk so I wouldn't be considering it until after 12 weeks anyway. Assuming my results form the NT scan are ok I probably won't do the test as it is over $400 here and I need to start saving money.

Cinss
August 3rd, 2016, 07:20 AM
Goodluck with bloods Brandles.

Im not going to do any early gender tests, way to expensive. Im just going wait till the 20 week scan to find out.

baby2016baby
August 3rd, 2016, 07:32 AM
Good plan purple, I know its so hard to decide what to do. Part of me wants to know and will happily shell out the £600+ and part of me thinks its so much and I could use this money for much better things, lets be honest nothing will change if I find out sooner or later!! cinss my sensible head is saying to do that.......but then theres my foolish heart wanting to know like now!! xxx

purple
August 3rd, 2016, 08:04 AM
I might get a scan at 15 - 16 weeks but to be honest I'm not even thinking about gender much this time. The last two times I couldn't wait to find out but I'm pretty relaxed about it now. Possibly because I'm cautiously not letting myself get too far ahead.

£600 is a lot of money! That is over $1000 AUD so I honestly would just wait 4-5 extra weeks to get a gender scan.

3'sacharm
August 3rd, 2016, 09:50 AM
Ooooo tough one ladies. I really can't justify spending out on those kinds of tests or extra scans and we really can't afford it either! I've found out the previous three times and I would love a surprise this time, but equally, I'm terrible at waiting when there's a way of finding out! My hubby will defo want to find out so not sure I'd be strong enough to persuade him otherwise...x

baby2016baby
August 3rd, 2016, 10:31 AM
I know purple, my dad lives in perth, it is alot. for reasons unbeknown to me, getting NIPTs in the UK is very expensive. I think the fact gender selection is illegal, and the fact that we have the free NHS which covers the basics for free (NT, scans etc), they have made them quite inaccessible. Theres only a few clinics which will do the bloods for NIPT, closes one to me is about 90 mins away. My husband will not let me spend that much. Theres tellmepinkorblue offered by a few places too, but of course that's just for gender and the blood is send the US. I think that's about £250. Or $400aud roughly which is more doable but ive heard mixed reviews and added the postage to US will add about a week onto the 10/14 day turnaround. Id love a surprise 3, but when you have 3 of one sex I feel I need some time to come to terms with it if its a girl. Id love to wait if I was confident I was having a boy as that's a good surprise! A 4th girl may may not be the best thing for me to hear while I'm in theatre with several people staring at me, it will be harder to put a brave face on. I wish I could wait that long but I know the suspense will kill me, either way x

jenren
August 3rd, 2016, 11:13 AM
Omg I can't believe the genetics tests costs so much for you ladies abroad. It can be expensive here but insurance covers it or part of it depending on your history. I have an order for the genetics blood test (harmony) in 3.5-4wks. I will only do it if it isn't too much out of pocket. I'm calling my insurance today to find out!

3'sacharm
August 3rd, 2016, 11:23 AM
That's the thing; I've had three boys and a girl would be the most amazing surprise ever, plus I'll avoid all the comments from people for the rest of the pregnancy if it's another boy "oh, are you upset? Perhaps the next one will be a girl??". On the flip side, people telling me during my pg that they think it's one or the other will equally do my head in! lol x

Burakoam
August 3rd, 2016, 01:15 PM
I don't understand... Someone please give me good news... Doctor couldn't even get a clear gestational sac.. He showed me two areas where it could be developing but neither had any evidence of a yolk sack... I should be 4 weeks 6 days or 5 weeks even today... Has anyone had this happen and had a viable healthy baby out of it?? He couldn't find a corpus luteum either and he said that's normal when the placenta is taking over of hormone production but there's no way that's happening right now??? I had quants drawn and progesterone won't get the results back until another day but I don't understand any of this.. At this point with my youngest there was a clear gestational sac...

Girlieplease
August 3rd, 2016, 03:51 PM
Burakoam sorry I have no advice, sending hugs. I hope some ladies will have some knowledge, I know friends that had very early scans and it had to be done vaginally because nothing showed on the u/s, x

jenren
August 3rd, 2016, 03:54 PM
With ds3 I had a scan at 8 wks and saw a gestational sac but nothing else, measuring 5 weeks. I was devastated thinking I had a missed miscarriage. I went back 2 wks later and was measuring 7 wks. Saw the hb. Idk how that happened because I know exactly when we had sex. I'm praying that you are just a little behind like I was!

Burakoam
August 3rd, 2016, 04:10 PM
It was a vaginal scan. :( thank you Jen.. I have never had this happen but it's only the second pregnancy I'm being scanned this early.. My two oldest I was scanned at 10-11 weeks. Angela had a clear sac at 4 weeks and 4 days and I was back in at 5 weeks and she had a yolk sac and by 6 weeks even I saw her heart beat.. Maybe she was the exception and not the rule.. Maybe boys cook slower?

Burakoam
August 3rd, 2016, 05:23 PM
HCG is 2000 ( holy crap!?) but my progesterone is only 9... Isn't that low? Why the hell didn't the nurse prescribe me progesterone?

Trying to not panic but my hcg levels were below 160 on Saturday then Sunday I know they were at least 160 but for it to go to 2000 from 160...am I freaking out for nothing or does that seem extreme to anyone else???

Burakoam
August 3rd, 2016, 06:13 PM
Talked with nurse. She said they don't hand out progesterone sups anymore as they have found (also got this from atomic in my coach thread) that a pregnancy will either sustain itself or it won't. Anyone here have a level of 9 or even lower during early pregnancy and come out with a baby?

Cinss
August 3rd, 2016, 08:25 PM
Burakoam Its still very early, maybe your sonographer wasnt that experienced? Did he let you see the screen?

Burakoam
August 3rd, 2016, 10:06 PM
it was the OB doing the scan...he couldnt find the corpus luteum, checked both ovaries...no clear gestational sac in his opinion...the thing is i feel like i should be more devestated because really if he didnt find the corpus luteum and my progesterone is 9 it would make sense in combination wouldnt it? id obviously be losing the pregnancy due to a lack of progesterone because the corpus luteum is just gone though it should be there?

I dont even know anymore. today started such an exciting happy day. i was okay just seeing a gestational sac. i never in a million years thought id walk out of there with everything so up in the air. more importantly such huge jumps in HCG. i dont understand...i saw a very clear gestational sac with angela with blood levels of hcg around 1000-1200...and what google will tell you is at 1000 you SHOULD see a clear gestational sac...my only hope is the doctor was really really bad with the ultrasound machine and that somehow this baby is strong enough to survive on a progesterone of 9 because the doctor will not prescribe me progesterone :( not even for piece of mind, his nurse said "it will do nothing for you if you're already going to miscarry" and im like wtf because the hcg is doing so well, beyond doubling..hell..if i was close to 200 on sunday and its suddenly 2000 today thats an amazing jump and i feel like this baby isnt getting a fair chance if they dont up my progesterone :(

Cinss
August 4th, 2016, 04:33 AM
Omg I cant believe the nurse said that, what a bitch. Fx for you Hun

purple
August 4th, 2016, 06:09 AM
Burakoam - that is a really good hcg rise. It may still be too early to see anything. I had a scan at what I thought was 6wks and they just saw a sac and yolk but no fetal pole at that point. It was measuring behind a few days because I had late implantation. My hcg was 10,800 two days before the scan so it was probably around 15-20,000 at that point. I'm sorry it has left you with lots of questions, I hope the next one shows good progress. Was there a reason for getting a scan so early?

Burakoam
August 4th, 2016, 08:45 AM
Yes. Because of a tubal reversal I'm an increased risk for ectopic pregnancies... Trying to find the gestational sac in my uterus to make sure it was an intrauterine pregnancy...

Girlieplease
August 4th, 2016, 11:43 AM
Bukoram sorry you are going through this stress, your hcg levels are so good that is bound to count for something happening, wishing you luck and hope you get some answers soon x

Burakoam
August 4th, 2016, 11:44 AM
unless its just my eyes, my lines are getting lighter from being super dark. I think this is it for me. Disappearing until i know for sure tomorrow. All i can find for positive stories on low progesterone is those that got the progesterone supplements and then ended up with happy healthy babies. thats not in my cards apparently and maybe it wouldnt have helped anyhow if my lines are already going lighter.

i dont want to miscarry. i remember my last miscarriage and it was awful. im just so sad. will be back tomorrow with news..

jenren
August 4th, 2016, 11:48 AM
Praying for you burakoam

Inforthree
August 4th, 2016, 12:09 PM
I hope everything is okay, Burakoam! Thinking about you!

3'sacharm
August 4th, 2016, 12:50 PM
Oh gosh burakoam, I'm so sorry your going through all this upset. I personally would be *too* worried about the scan at that gestation, especially with your hcg being so high, but then I have no clue on progesterone levels other than I've read atomic saying something about it not making a difference?!! I'm not sure what specific circumstances that was referring to though so I could be talking crap lol!! I hope you get some reassurance soon. How are you feeling otherwise, symptoms etc? My boobs are still mega sore and enlarged, feeling really icky and light headed for most of the day.x

Burakoam
August 4th, 2016, 06:48 PM
baby numbers are up!!! i know i said i was going to stay away but i left in such a depressive state on here i had to share the good news...has to be at least 2600 to get this result... and im not cracking it open to look at the lines because obviously i was seeing things the line couldnt have been any lighter

please keep sending your prayers. i am certain they are doing work.

purple
August 4th, 2016, 06:58 PM
I can't find the post I read on another forum as I don't remember what I was searching for (something to do with progesterone) but I'm sure I read a women's story about having low progesterone and the drs not giving her supps and it worked out ok. I wish I could find what I read though!

It is also hard to see much difference in tests, I was sure mine weren't getting darker between my 145 and 2500 levels! Getting a 3+ is a good sign. Hoping everything goes well.

Cinss
August 4th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Praying for you Burakoam. Have a look at natural ways you can raise progesterone.

XXforhubby
August 4th, 2016, 08:02 PM
I'm hoping and praying that this is a sticky bean, Burakoam!

Nessa84
August 4th, 2016, 10:01 PM
So happy to see my little peanut today! 7 weeks 4 days and heart beat of 138!

purple
August 4th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Congrats Nessa! Sounds like bubs is growing nicely :)

Cinss
August 4th, 2016, 11:07 PM
Nice one Nessa 💗

Burakoam
August 5th, 2016, 09:11 AM
Congrats nessa!!! :)

Charm- actually the reason I tested again yesterday afternoon is the assumption my hormones must have gone up because I had to rush off randomly to get sick and then noticed my breasts were very sore. It was real sudden of "not there" and then it was.. I have a little bit of fatigue but still really energetic compared to how I normally am

TaytumJ
August 5th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Lots of prayers for a sticky bean Burakoam!!! Ill be stalking!! And once this little bean is happy, healthy and nestled in, I'll be sending all the blue dust!![emoji170][emoji170]

baby2016baby
August 5th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Oh heck burk. I didn't come on yesterday at all (out all day) I'm sorry about all the stress. I really have no clue on progesterone levels at all but could you be slightly behind where you expected? Glad you cb has moved to the 3+ can only be a good sign. Got everything crossed for you. Bodies are strange things!!!

Congrats nessa that's fab xxxx

Burakoam
August 5th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Hcg on wednsday - 2000
HCG today - .....5400

purple
August 5th, 2016, 06:35 PM
That looks good.. I'm assuming today is Friday so 48 hours?

Burakoam
August 5th, 2016, 07:15 PM
yes 48 hours. i am so happy. and finally able to relax a little bit.

XXforhubby
August 5th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Woohoo Burakoam! Looks like you have a sticky bean growing in there!!

Yay!!

Brandles
August 6th, 2016, 12:05 AM
Yay, Burakoam!!! That's great news!! Your numbers are looking great!! :)

I'm a little irritated- I took my bhcg last Friday the 29th and it was 101 and Progesterone was 19. I repeated the test on Tuesday and I still haven't gotten the results back. I called the office today and results were expected later in the afternoon after they left the office. I hate waiting the weekend. SO I went and bought another CBE digital test. :poas:

Help me understand this: LMP 7/2/16, ovulation was on the 14th-16th, not sure exactly.

7/26 - positive digi 1-2
7/31 - positive digi 1-2
8/5 - positive digi 3+

I am thinking it's consistent with my dates and I am beyond thrilled and shocked to see that result... I totally expected it to be 2-3. Why would I skip over the 2-3 result? Also, does anyone know what the hcg levels are for 3+?

Burakoam
August 6th, 2016, 12:46 AM
At least 2600 for 3+ :)

purple
August 6th, 2016, 02:03 AM
If they are doubling faster than 48 hours (mine were doubling about 30 hours at the start) then you could easily skip the 2-3 weeks. Looks like everything is going well :)

I have been feeling fine in the day so of course I am spending my day worrying that I will have another mmc. Night time I start feeling average again so I think it is going ok but then start worrying again the next day! I know symptoms can come and go so I need to just relax lol.

Cinss
August 6th, 2016, 08:27 AM
Brandles maybe twins

Brandles
August 6th, 2016, 11:07 AM
At least 2600 for 3+ :)

Oh yeah, I think I remember reading your post about it and that's what made me go buy a test. Lol!!!! Thank you!! Where can I find that info?

If they are doubling faster than 48 hours (mine were doubling about 30 hours at the start) then you could easily skip the 2-3 weeks. Looks like everything is going well :)

I have been feeling fine in the day so of course I am spending my day worrying that I will have another mmc. Night time I start feeling average again so I think it is going ok but then start worrying again the next day! I know symptoms can come and go so I need to just relax lol.

I am feeling the same way Purple, My nausea at the 3 week mark was more than I had ever had and then I upped my protein and it went away... but left me feeling a little uneasy. I can't wait to be out of the 1st trimester so I can start to enjoy this pregnancy more.

Brandles maybe twins

OMG!!! My hubby would definitely have a heart attack. Lol!!! But me on the other hand would love twins. I would like on of each please!!!! ;)

Burakoam
August 6th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Brandy you are pretty on track with my hcg levels and ovulation date and symptoms even... This is also the earliest I've also ever felt sick in a pregnancy...

Some information I have been kind of holding back but it got brought up for you brandles so I'm gonna freak you out a bit more lol...

When the doctor was doing the ultrasound he showed me two seperate areas of fluid.. Now remember he didn't want to call either of them gestational sacs because he couldn't find any yolk sac in one or the other... I read up on it and this study I read said you are supposed to assume any pocket of fluid in the uterus when patient is already established as pregnant to be a gestational sac.. freaking out I mentioned this to my mother who about fainted and I was like "but surely there is no way twins don't run in our family and I doubt my egg split"

So she decides to tell me NOW that actually yeah twins run in our family on my grandmas side, in the women and there was 2 sets of identical twins born to one lady and another identical set born to a close relative of hers and I sat there jaw unhinged and said "identical twins don't run in families it's a fluke chance if they are that common they have to be fraternal twins"

This all became much more real to me the other day when I realized one of the biggest reasons my hcg could have been high to the point of supposed to see a baby but NOT... Is because of twins. Levels would be higher but I wouldn't be far enough along.

So brandy, faint with me. Because neither of our husbands would be happy about that development. Further curiosity to this tale... Doctor was just going to re scan me at 9 weeks depending on bloods... Well when I got my results yesterday he scheduled me for another ultrasound next Friday instead... Soo yeah

Burakoam
August 6th, 2016, 11:33 AM
Most sites say it's also normal after the 2300 mark to slow down to 72 hrs double time yet calculators have my doubling time at 39 hours

Burakoam
August 6th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Brandy here is link to info.. It has matched up with my bloods so I can confirm this is accurate

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum - Clearblue Digital Weeks Estimator sensitivity by weeks | Countdown to Pregnancy (http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=75532)

Brandles
August 6th, 2016, 11:42 AM
OMG, Burakoam!!! I am dying to find out for you. I need to send you my phone number so you can text me while you're at the Dr's office. Lol!!!! I honestly would secretly love to have twins. My stomach is growing like crazy too. We also have tons of twins on my moms side of the family, but if the tale is true about it skipping generations I would be the generation skipped. However, it didn't skip the last generation, so I guess that tale is busted.

Brandles
August 6th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Brandy here is link to info.. It has matched up with my bloods so I can confirm this is accurate

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum - Clearblue Digital Weeks Estimator sensitivity by weeks | Countdown to Pregnancy (http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=75532)

Thank you for this!!!!

XXforhubby
August 6th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Brandy you are pretty on track with my hcg levels and ovulation date and symptoms even... This is also the earliest I've also ever felt sick in a pregnancy...

Some information I have been kind of holding back but it got brought up for you brandles so I'm gonna freak you out a bit more lol...

When the doctor was doing the ultrasound he showed me two seperate areas of fluid.. Now remember he didn't want to call either of them gestational sacs because he couldn't find any yolk sac in one or the other... I read up on it and this study I read said you are supposed to assume any pocket of fluid in the uterus when patient is already established as pregnant to be a gestational sac.. freaking out I mentioned this to my mother who about fainted and I was like "but surely there is no way twins don't run in our family and I doubt my egg split"

So she decides to tell me NOW that actually yeah twins run in our family on my grandmas side, in the women and there was 2 sets of identical twins born to one lady and another identical set born to a close relative of hers and I sat there jaw unhinged and said "identical twins don't run in families it's a fluke chance if they are that common they have to be fraternal twins"

This all became much more real to me the other day when I realized one of the biggest reasons my hcg could have been high to the point of supposed to see a baby but NOT... Is because of twins. Levels would be higher but I wouldn't be far enough along.

So brandy, faint with me. Because neither of our husbands would be happy about that development. Further curiosity to this tale... Doctor was just going to re scan me at 9 weeks depending on bloods... Well when I got my results yesterday he scheduled me for another ultrasound next Friday instead... Soo yeah

I hope you have at least one blue one in there Burakoam! I LOVE my boys to the moon and back and believe that boys should come together in pairs like shoes [emoji4]! ID twin boys would be SO freaking adorable!!!! Eek! I hope it is!!!

Burakoam
August 6th, 2016, 04:32 PM
I should be 6 weeks and 1 day.. I'll be sure to let you know if they find 2 lol.. I think I'll die from shock though. I'd be the first in a while to have twins of any kind fraternal or identical in this family. The others are much older. I wonder if coq10 would have anything to do with it if I do have twins.. Better quality eggs more likely to pop more than one out at a time?

purple
August 6th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Most sites say it's also normal after the 2300 mark to slow down to 72 hrs double time yet calculators have my doubling time at 39 hours

Mine slowed from 30hrs doubling time to 45hrs after my 2500 result. Just one on board for me.

Burakoam
August 6th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Oh purple you are killing me here lol.. My mom said "you would be the one to pray so hard that you get twin boys" lol

Cinss
August 8th, 2016, 04:51 AM
Seeing as we were done with babies lol i have absolutely nothing for this bub. We sold the pram and change table about 3 months ago and that was the last things I had. So I have to start from scratch again! I suppose im going to wait till I find out gender so I can buy appropriately coloured things.

Brandles
August 9th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Me too Cinss! We just got rid of EVERYTHING!! The only thing I held on to for some reason were her cloth diapers... Let's just PRAY this is a little girl!!! I am dying to find out. I keep looking at all the pics from when I was pregnant with my son and daughter. I am have gone back and forth with what I think this baby is. The unknown is killing me.

On a side note: My last BHCG was drawn last Tuesday and I STILL don't have any results. I am beyond upset. I called the office last Friday and they said results were due to come in that afternoon, and I would have a call Monday am. I used to be the nurse in that office, so the new office staff is still a little bitter with me. I swear I should just change offices, but I love my OB. I should've called yesterday, but didn't want to bug them... I am calling today for sure.

Brandles
August 9th, 2016, 03:16 PM
OMG!!! I just got off the phone with my Dr's office and I got my results... What are your thoughts??

7/29 - bhcg 101 Prog. 19

8/2 - bhcg 1263 Prog. 25.1

Doubling every 26.3 hours :omg:

Burakoam
August 9th, 2016, 05:56 PM
My goodness our hcg's were so close together brandy......if that pattern continued for you then you were around 2000 on the 3rd just like I was! I don't know about twins but I do know I hope you are wrong and the high hcg is my boy and not a girl, lol.... I am so worried about that.. I know there isn't much truth if any to the whole gender/hcg thing but it freaks me out... With my youngest she was tripling every 48 hours but her numbers were lower at the last point than this current ones were.. I am hoping the 'tale' holds true for me in the sense of a woman's hcg reacting opposite to different genders... Thing is I never knew what it was with my first two so maybe high hcg is my girls normally :(

Burakoam
August 9th, 2016, 05:58 PM
But brandy you do give me hope because of our twin hcg levels that I ovulated on the 14th which is a day I actually had sex... Making it more likely a Y sperm was waiting for that egg!!! Please oh please.

Brandles
August 9th, 2016, 06:44 PM
And I most likely ovulated the 14th too... but it could also have possibly been through the 16th.

With my daughter I was
14 dpo - bhcg 97
24 dpo - bhcg 12,000 flat

I know those numbers don't give you hope for your boy... but honestly, I don't think gender has anything to do with numbers... just from past experience of my friends. ;)

XXforhubby
August 9th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Don't worry Burakoam! At 21DPO, my beta HCG level was 22,516 and two days later it was was 32,682!! He's very much a he, and I absolutely didn't ovulate any earlier as I had an US to confirm O.

FX so hard for blue!!

Burakoam
August 9th, 2016, 10:39 PM
See that's just it.. It seems lots of people with boys have these crazy high hcg numbers I've never seen in my life lol..this baby has higher numbers than Angela did at this point so just gonna cross my fingers and hope it means something even if it really doesn't

Burakoam
August 10th, 2016, 05:18 PM
I am getting impatient for Friday since Friday is my next ultrasound...

Brandles
August 10th, 2016, 08:18 PM
I am getting impatient for Friday since Friday is my next ultrasound...

How exciting!!! I seriously can't wait either!!! Please update us as soon as you can!! :)

Cinss
August 10th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Ive booked my NT scan for the 23rd, seems like forever away

Burakoam
August 11th, 2016, 10:14 AM
It is forever away! I would be dying on the inside... As it is I have 4 weeks left until panorama and that seems forever away then a week before I get to know... Yeesh.

Anyone familiar with the moon sign or moon phase for gender nonsense... Well the moon sign has been right for all my girls.. Can someone give me examples of it being wrong and give me hope because this baby in my tummy was also a girl sign and girl phase like my first two.. Angelas the only one who had a boy moon but still a girl sign and I'm just like oh god please this can't be real? I would have apparently been in girl signs the whole year so was doomed in that sense no matter what..I just don't want to believe it's 100% accurate even if it has been for all of mine so far ☹️

XXforhubby
August 11th, 2016, 10:19 AM
It is forever away! I would be dying on the inside... As it is I have 4 weeks left until panorama and that seems forever away then a week before I get to know... Yeesh.

Anyone familiar with the moon sign or moon phase for gender nonsense... Well the moon sign has been right for all my girls.. Can someone give me examples of it being wrong and give me hope because this baby in my tummy was also a girl sign and girl phase like my first two.. Angelas the only one who had a boy moon but still a girl sign and I'm just like oh god please this can't be real? I would have apparently been in girl signs the whole year so was doomed in that sense no matter what..I just don't want to believe it's 100% accurate even if it has been for all of mine so far ☹️

If it were true, I'd have 2 girls and a boy instead of 3 boys! And for my 3rd boy, only the moon phase was correct.

Burakoam
August 11th, 2016, 11:27 AM
I love you hubby. Thank you!!!

purple
August 11th, 2016, 06:22 PM
Goodluck for the scan Burakoam.

I have booked my NT scan for the 27th. I go back to the fertility clinic next week to get blood tests to be monitored going off the progesterone. I thought my nausea had stopped but it is back, although quite mild but I think it was mild with ds1.

Burakoam
August 11th, 2016, 11:47 PM
Testing...

Guess it's just the 2ww thread I can't post in lo lolol oh well then I guess.

baby2016baby
August 12th, 2016, 03:33 AM
Good luck with your scan burk. Twins would be fab. I'd be petrified incase I had twin girls though. That would be just me luck haha.

I have ages to wait until my first appiintment/scan. I should be booking in soon as I'm over 7 weeks but I'm deceiding between 2 different hospitals. I feel totally not pregnant although I feel quite thick around my middle. I have put alot or weight on doing he for so long but dropped all snacks etc I'm hoping it's just bloating and not because I've more than one stowaway. Got a family party tomorrow so it's going to be hard not drinking and disguising it! This should be my last hurdle for a while! Hope everyone is ok and feeling well xxx

Burakoam
August 12th, 2016, 03:12 PM

Baby measures 5 weeks 6 days... I was off on my dates by... Days. This is sort of astounding to me because it means I had a positive pregnancy test at 8dpo. I thought I was 10 DPO when I took it or I wouldn't have tested... That explains why it was so light LOL... Worried about the fact this baby was conceived at a 2 day cut off... Nothing I can do now... Just a little sad I guess...last had sex Thursday morning and baby was conceived sometime after 12 am Saturday since that was my 72 Hr mark... Also means I ovulated very late in my window.

Burakoam
August 12th, 2016, 03:50 PM
oh also heart rate was 115 BPM...doctor said thats the low side of normal so he isnt concerned yet

Girlieplease
August 12th, 2016, 03:55 PM

Baby measures 5 weeks 6 days... I was off on my dates by... Days. This is sort of astounding to me because it means I had a positive pregnancy test at 8dpo. I thought I was 10 DPO when I took it or I wouldn't have tested... That explains why it was so light LOL... Worried about the fact this baby was conceived at a 2 day cut off... Nothing I can do now... Just a little sad I guess...last had sex Thursday morning and baby was conceived sometime after 12 am Saturday since that was my 72 Hr mark... Also means I ovulated very late in my window.

Hello bukoram's little bean, really clear scan, congratulations! X

baby2016baby
August 12th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Aww that's fab burk. I think I may be in same boat with the date situation but will confirm after my scan. I think I ov later than previous months which given of changes tactics might have even put me further away. Bean looks fab though so exciting. It's so real for you now x

purple
August 12th, 2016, 06:12 PM
Scan looks great Burakoam. I wouldn't be too concerned about HB as the average for that gestation is 104, although the old wives tale is saying girl but it isn't the most reliable and is wrong for a lot of people. Even at 6w 1d it is above average so I would say it is on the low side at all! Measurements can be out by a day or so when the scans are that early so your ovulation may not be different.

Burakoam
August 12th, 2016, 06:44 PM
oh my gosh purple..id be so happy...do you have any way of proving that to me with articles or personal experience? it would make much more sense to me if i had conceived friday...

Cinss
August 12th, 2016, 08:26 PM
What a cute pic Burakoam.

Brandles
August 12th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Congrats, Burakoam!!!! Such a cute little bean!!! I still have to wait 2 more weeks for my scan. My Dr likes to scan at 8 weeks. I can hardly wait!!!

purple
August 12th, 2016, 10:43 PM
Just from what I have read online they can be out as they are only measuring in millimeters. My previous one she got about 3 different dates in the same scan!

This one was 4 days behind and I know when I ovulated but as I had a normal period I'm also sure I implanted late.

TaytumJ
August 13th, 2016, 09:40 AM
I agree with purple, Burakoam! At my first scan even then when I asked about dates (we were measuring ahead) she said it might just be the angle since there's a lot of room for error that small. What a sweet little bean - sending all my blue dust!!![emoji170][emoji170]

Cinss
August 14th, 2016, 08:11 PM
I know its very early but is anyone thinking about names yet? I have a couple that I am considering, all of my family (my parents, me, brother, husband, and children) all have names that start with either A or C, so naturally those are my choices for starting letters, I also have a tattoo which symbolises the A and C together.

So for a girl I was thinking Cian or Aria. And for a boy hubby likes Cane or Aven.

Burakoam
August 14th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Boy- Jackson

Girl - Willow

3'sacharm
August 15th, 2016, 09:02 AM
Not evening thinking names yet. I'm 7+4 today and the nausea has been pretty much all day, peaking on Saturday when i felt especially awful until I got some travel sickness bands which seem to have really helped. I still feel nauseated but not as bad. My boobs are still really tender and fuller, and tiredness is kicking in more but generally speaking not awful. I've gone right off sweet food and only really wanting salty/savoury food, can't stand spicy food either but I'm drinking lots of milk?!! I hope the old wives tales aren't true.... How's everyone else doing?

Cinss
August 16th, 2016, 03:08 AM
Im 11 + 2 the fatigue is easing up a little, ive been having naps for the last few weeks while kids are at school/kindy. I felt morning sickness for the first time ever last week when I got up from my nap had a glass of water and a multivitamin, then left to go pick up Dd from school and it hit me I almost threw up in the car, needed food in my belly so just grabbed a pack of chips and that made it better.

purple
August 16th, 2016, 03:12 AM
3'sacharm what do the wives tales say? I always want sweet over savory when I'm pregnant or not... I'm such a sweet tooth.

My mum thought my sister was a boy based on her cravings being the same as with my brother so it's not too reliable :)

Burakoam
August 16th, 2016, 12:02 PM
was a little teary eyed today. my youngest crawled over to me because she saw i was upset and she hugged me and then snuck her pacifier in my mouth LOL...shes gonna be such a good big sister.

kellbell827
August 16th, 2016, 01:50 PM
Hi ladies! So I am 10w2d now and I have my MaterniT21 test on Friday! I also have an u/s tomorrow. Can someone possibly give me a brief explanation of nub theory? And is it too early to get a nub shot tomorrow?

3'sacharm
August 16th, 2016, 03:12 PM
3'sacharm what do the wives tales say? I always want sweet over savory when I'm pregnant or not... I'm such a sweet tooth.

My mum thought my sister was a boy based on her cravings being the same as with my brother so it's not too reliable :)

I'm normally just like that, love my sweet foods, go out for a meal and I'm looking at the dessert menu first etc! The old wives tales suggest that sweet cravings mean girl and savoury cravings mean boy. I can't remember with my boys, just that I loved grapes and cheese with them!x

Magical22
August 16th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Hi ladies I thought I would jump in and join you all. I'm still very early about 5 weeks I have a dating scan in about a week and a half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burakoam
August 16th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Kell- yes it's too soon for nub guessing at 10 weeks and 3 days which is what you will be tomorrow. Baby nub will still be flat as at that age both genders have flat nubs. So make sure if you wanna know gender early that your paperwork for materniT says you wanna know!

Cinss
August 17th, 2016, 12:26 AM
Welcome Magical22 🌼

purple
August 17th, 2016, 06:36 AM
Hi ladies I thought I would jump in and join you all. I'm still very early about 5 weeks I have a dating scan in about a week and a half.

Wow! Congrats! Did you conceive naturally or do a FET cycle? How exciting!!