PDA

View Full Version : Chart overlay - what do you think?

1moregirl
July 17th, 2016, 07:57 PM
So I am posting a photo of my chart overlay that shows my latest 3 pregnancy charts. The one on blue is this current cycle, the one in pink/purple is last cycle which was a CP, and the green one is my pregnancy from last year that was a 10 week miscarriage. I am thinking that this present cycle is looking really encouraging for a BFP and I am trying to stay positive but level-headed at the same time. I just hope that if I do get a BFP, that this was the golden egg and all will be well with it.

1moregirl
July 17th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Sorry. Here's a better pic of the chart.

Girlieplease
July 18th, 2016, 02:57 AM
Am not of an expert at charts but that does very much look like you are pregnant, it has the two separate increasesthat is suppose to be a sign. Keeping everything crossed for you that you are pregnant but it very much looks like it from your chart! X

1moregirl
July 18th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Maybe I've jumped the gun. I'd forgotten that I haven't been taking my BBTs at exactly the same time each morning like I usually do. Have found it hard with having had school holidays and school term starting back up again last week. Plus today at 8dpo my BBT went down a bit again so overall now my chart is looking a bit too up and downy to be a BFP chart. I swear I'd been having some symptoms. I have been more gassy than usual....last night after dinner I had the worst tummy gas pains ever and literally had to lie down and move my legs up and around to help release some gas. Lol! I really wanted this and had been thinking how wonderful it would be to have a sticky BFP this time and not have to have a hysteroscopy. What if I went through a hysteroscopy and there was no scarring any way? Man all of this sucks and I am in a right downer of a mood today. It's also hard to accept that I used to be sooo highly fertile and now I'm clearly not. Maybe I should just give up on this and move on. :(

MrsGoodies
July 19th, 2016, 02:40 AM
Um....maybe you should do another chart overlay so you can SEE the 8 dpo dip on all your charts that i'm lookin at.

Looks identical to me hun.

By thursday you will know! Only 2 more sleeps! :)

1moregirl
July 19th, 2016, 07:19 AM
MrsG - thanks for your perspective Hun. I totally see what you are talking about. All three of those charts do have a bit of a dip at 8DPo, then the two BFP ones have two days of rises after that. You're right...will be interesting to see what the next two days bring. I was feeling quite over emotional this morning, then for the rest of the day I was feeling just tired out and 'yuck' or 'off' but can't put my finger on why. I might pop along to my GP in the next day or so as I feel like I could have a UTI as I have been needing to wee a lot, but of lower back pain, and feeling thirstier than usual. IF I get a BFP this cycle, I will be worried because with the last two pregnancies I've had a problem with the thirst issue as well and they both ended in miscarriages. With my three pregnancies that have resulted in my three beautiful children, I never had issues with thirst. Anyway, sorry for rambling on.

1moregirl
July 19th, 2016, 09:58 PM
BBT went up slightly this morning at 9 DPO. I will attach a pic of the quite off yesterday but feeling a bit more normal today. Still feeling fatigued and doing some really stupid things, like this morning I couldn't find the car keys at the last minute and kids were in car ready to get to school and 8 yr old son is helping me look and they were in the back pocket of my jeans. Lol! Anyway, I bought some HPTs this morning just in case as well but not doing one of them until tomorrow at the earliest. Wish me luck ladies!

Girlieplease
July 20th, 2016, 01:50 AM
I think it is looking very hopeful, keeping everything crossed for you good luck x

1moregirl
July 20th, 2016, 08:26 PM
All out of hope.

1moregirl
July 20th, 2016, 08:29 PM
And here's the overlay chart. I would've liked to have seen BBT this morning go up a bit, but instead it has stayed the same as yesterday's at 36.88. :(

1moregirl
July 20th, 2016, 08:34 PM
I'm feeling probably the most defeated right now that I have in any of these last cycles. Just feel like giving up but it's hard to give up on something that you really wanted. I look at baby and toddler photos of my one DG and my eyes well up. I sooo wanted to give her a sister, or just have a healthy baby in general. But it feels like it just isn't going to happen for me. And this last cycle was so close to my 2 BFP cycles that I was really believing it was going to be another BFP, yet it's not. I don't get it either as I've had soooo many symptoms in this 2ww...from creamy and EWCM to feeling bloated and gassy, more indigestion than usual, much more tired than usual, pain in lower back and going to loo more often, etc. maybe if you want something badly enough your body will just create the symptoms. I'm sooooo stupid....I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, but I did and look where it's got me? Big fat nowhere. :(

MrsGoodies
July 21st, 2016, 12:09 AM
Yeah well, I still think you O on cd18 and that would make you 9 dpo which still leaves plenty of time for a BFP....so there! :diaper:

atomic sagebrush
July 21st, 2016, 03:55 PM
I don't think chart overlays tell you that much. I've seen so many people have their hearts broken by them, I wish FF would do away with them to be honest.

1moregirl
July 22nd, 2016, 10:00 PM
Thanks for this advice Atomic. Yep...this month yet again doing BBT has caused me plain and utter despair and I feel like I've just gotten off another emotional rollercoaster ride. I think I'm going to ditch it and just use FF to record OPK tests and BD and that's it. I just find myself analysing the BBTs pattern too much and you really just can't read into them. It can look sooooo promising on your chart, and then dip down at the last minute and make your hopes plummet. I'm sick of it and really starting to feel like I should just accept that one last baby is just not going to happen for me. :(

Eko
July 23rd, 2016, 05:00 PM
I think BBT is useful for checking when ovulation has occured and to know when AF is expected (or when you would be late). Not for stressing about every single temp in the TWW and looking for a pregnancy chart.

And I think the overlay can be useful for other reasons than comparations to pregnancy charts. You could for example use the overlay to see if the ovulation date makes sense compared to your typical cycles, FF doesn't always get it right.

1moregirl
July 24th, 2016, 07:36 AM
Eko - BBT might be a great idea for some people, but not for people like me who tend to get a bit obsessive about looking at them and looking for patterns and over-analysing. I'm not doing it again and I threw my thermometer in the bin the other day. I think AF is on her way and I have had one hell of an awful weekend and been angry and upset about a lot of things, mostly about losing one of our favourite Guinea pigs last night. I HATe winter with a passion and its been a particularly harsh one so far here in Melbourne, so that followed by my loss last cycle and getting my hopes dashed this cycle followed by losing our beautiful piggy boy...crap. I'm taking a break for at least a month or two as I have decided I don't even want to be pregnant in winter earlier on anyway.