PDA

View Full Version : What plan do I have to buy? Swaying for HT?

Bigpinkwish
July 18th, 2016, 08:59 AM
Hi, I'm new here and I could use some advise in this gender dreaming world. :-)

My husband has a very, very poor semen quality. We already have a little-one from an earlier icsi-treatment. As we need icsi to conceive a second one anyway we would like to combine it with pgd and gender selection. We are thinking about Genesis or HRC. We can use some help with this, we have lots of questions. I'm also wondering if swaying is usefull to get as much as possible xx embryo's. And how can my husband improve his sperm quality with supplements or a diet?

Wich plan can I purchase for help with all of these questions?

Sorry for my bad english, I'm from europe and english is not my native language. And auto-correct is giving me a hard time ;-).

nuthinbutpink
July 18th, 2016, 09:27 AM
Hi there. First, welcome. Regarding sperm quality, get plenty of rest, do not smoke or drink alcohol, take a fertility blend for men vitamin. Studies have shown that taking Vitamins and antioxidants for both the male and female side plus STOPPING smoking and reducing alcohol intake to less than 5 units/week definitely increase your chances for a healthy pregnancy and baby.

Bigpinkwish
July 18th, 2016, 09:55 AM
Thanks!

The information is very helpfull!

Should I or my husband sway to get more girly embryo's? If yes, what play should I purchase?

Thank you for the advice?

nuthinbutpink
July 18th, 2016, 10:02 AM
With HT, you NEED egg quality! You need to be at optimum fertility! So, I would not sway like they sway for TTC a girl naturally.

I would post on the HT forum and see what the girls there have done to try and get more XX.

atomic sagebrush
July 18th, 2016, 10:49 AM
You can't sway when you're going HT. Not only because ICSI removes any potential benefit from swaying, but also because you need to do everything in your power to improve your overall fertility and his, and that is the polar opposite of what you do to sway pink. We want to have as many embryos as possible to choose from to insure that you have lots of good XX to transfer. :)

Bigpinkwish
July 18th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Thank you both for you reply! I appriciate it :-).