PDA

View Full Version : Took the plunge! Bought a coaching plan for TTC girl! But want to start right away!

Boy mama
July 18th, 2016, 03:58 PM
I really would like to start ttc in October but need to start ASAP so I don't miss my min 12 weeks of diet. I was a bit disappointed to see I will have to wait 7 days or more for my plan. Can someone advise me how I could start this week with LE plan? Need to stock my fridge. Do I need supplements. Thanks so much. I don't want to miss out on October by a few days and want this week to count.

atomic sagebrush
July 19th, 2016, 01:54 PM
You have plenty of time between now and October to get a good start.

I would just go vegetarian this first week and I'll try my darndest to get your plan to you as soon as I can.

atomic sagebrush
July 19th, 2016, 01:55 PM
Supplements I do when I do the plan so I can't comment on those just yet.

Boy mama
July 19th, 2016, 03:13 PM
You are so awesome to reply! Thank you. I know you are a busy lady. I'm going vegetarian right now. :-)

Boy mama
July 19th, 2016, 07:53 PM
I know for LE girl diet I'm supposed to excercise cardio 60 mins 6-7 days a week. I have an hour class one day a week that includes squats, lunges, crunches and arms with light weights. Is this permitted?

atomic sagebrush
July 21st, 2016, 11:22 AM
As long as you're losing a little weight on a lower protein diet, then we believe this to be ok.

What you want to avoid is growing muscle mass and you cannot do that while losing weigh on a low protein diet.

Boy mama
July 21st, 2016, 03:40 PM
Thanks. I may drop that class as I noticed it doesn't increase my heart rate enough. I tend to build more mass than average girls. I'll lay off the weights. I'm having trouble keeping as much energy going low protein especially during cardio and running. I hope my body will adjust. I may not be able to push myself as hard while I sway.

atomic sagebrush
July 21st, 2016, 03:44 PM
If you're in good shape, though, you may NEED to use light weights to get your heart rate up.

How low are you going with protein and cals??

There is no set amount of heartrate for TTC a girl, I prefer you guys don't track that other than as a perceived exertion kind of thing.

Boy mama
July 21st, 2016, 05:38 PM
My norm is to be very high protein. Red meat daily, protein bars, Greek yogurt, lots of salads buy always with meat on them. I'm kind of a workout junkie and have plenty of lean muscle. It gives me fuel to go on long runs. My long runs are up to 90 mins now once a week. My normal run is 35 or more minutes. I'm always working up a sweat except for that weekly class that's more for sculpting. I do build muscle in that class but can drop the weights if needed.
Last two days I've had no meat and 34 & 50 grams of protein. 1350 and 1600 calories. My typical workout burns 500-1100 calories when I run.

Boy mama
July 21st, 2016, 05:39 PM
Oh...been skipping breakfast which is new for me and trying really hard not to snack. Use to eat lots of small meals all day. Higher metabolism.

atomic sagebrush
July 21st, 2016, 05:41 PM
try to stick to 40-50 g protein and make sure you aren't counting fruit and veg in that total. Those are free for protein and fat - you do not include them in your totals meaning you can probably have even more than you think.