PDA

View Full Version : Girl sway what are you think ?

Petersson87
July 19th, 2016, 02:56 AM
Lost our daughter when she was 3 months old . Yearn to have a daughter who can live up to her.

Have just found out we are pregnant and the baby's date is calculated on our dead daughter's birth date. fate ?

What we did was :

I drank cranberry juice every day , ate cranberries, showered with low ph cream before sex , no coffee , ate folic acid, omega 3 , magnesium, calcium . The Had a pH of 4-5m, missionary , no orgasm ,

my boyfriend showered hot before six , ate cranberries , drinking cranberry juice , the magnesium and calcium.

We had six 4 days before and 18 hours after ovulation

what are you think ??

ksmom
July 19th, 2016, 11:51 AM
I'm so very, very sorry for your loss. :sadflwr: Many of those tactics are "old school" but you always have a chance at having a girl, even without swaying! If you did indeed only have one attempt in your fertile window (after ovulation wouldn't count) then that by itself can sway pink. Best of luck to you and I hope you get your rainbow baby girl. :)

DesiG
July 19th, 2016, 12:04 PM
I am very sorry for your loss! And I hope you get another baby girl. I have 4 girls, but dont to much know about how to sway for a girl, but it's always a 50/50 chance. Congrats
On your pg, and I hope you get your baby girl!

atomic sagebrush
July 21st, 2016, 02:31 PM
I don't sound off on sways that are already done. I hope and pray you get your little girl.

Petersson87
August 23rd, 2016, 01:59 PM
thanks. any more