PDA

View Full Version : Due Dec 2016 Jan/Feb 2017 part 3

Pages : [1] 2 3

ksmom
July 20th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Starting a new thread ladies since we're supposed to keep it to no more than 50 pages.

Due in December---
username: MummyBee
due: December 5th
swayed: :ttcgirl:
team: blue

username: littleboybluex3
due: December 9th
team: pink

username: Princess Mom
due: December 15th

username: Pinklady35
due: December 16th

username: beautifulrainbow
due: December 20th

username: tata
due: December 25th
team: yellow

username: ksmom
due: December 26th

username: babygirlquest
due: December 30th
HT: :ttcgirl: x2

username: mollisol
due: December 30th
swayed: none

Due in January---
username: Raezodal
due: January 6th

username: stink_e33 (MamaK2boys)
due: January 7th

username: skippy
due: January 15th

username: felecia13
due: January ?

username: pinkin2011
due: January 23rd

username: signingmommyfor3
due: January 25th

Due in February---
username: Flowerlily
due: February ?

username: Gracek
due: February 4th
team: green

username: Chrisje
due: February 4th

username: Claire-Lou
due: February 9th

username: sharon
due: February 27th

username: pinkhelp
due: February 27th

Due in March:
username: chocolate
due: March 3rd

angels:
:Angel: DRV
:Angel: Pbn3
:Angel: Dreamsister

Beautifulrainbow
July 20th, 2016, 03:14 PM
I was just starting to wonder about this.xx are you going to copy and past oyr due dates too?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

pinkhelp
July 20th, 2016, 03:54 PM
So my dating U/S is tomorrow and I'll be 8 wks 3 days according to my LMP. I'm starting to get nervous that I'll see the nub and that it will be a boy nub.....having a rough day emotionally today. The exhaustion today is aweful. I seem to have no patience with my kids and I wish I could have spent the day alone. I feel so guilty because Im not doing all the fun summer things I wanted to do with them because I have no energy and the nausea etc....UGH....

Anyway, do any of you think there is a chance I would see anything or will it just look like a teddybear shape? There are no hints at gender this early right?

pinkhelp
July 20th, 2016, 03:56 PM
I was doing so well and today I just feel so desperate for it to be a girl....:( Does everyone here believe in the Ramzy Theory or are there many exceptions to it?

pinkhelp
July 20th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Me again. Sorry, rough day. I just did the baking soda test, and got a girl result. No fizz at all. Pee just sat on top of the baking soda. I know it's totally lame and not likely accurate at all but it's giving me some hope....wish I could have a do over on this day...sigh.

Beautifulrainbow
July 20th, 2016, 05:05 PM
So my dating U/S is tomorrow and I'll be 8 wks 3 days according to my LMP. I'm starting to get nervous that I'll see the nub and that it will be a boy nub.....having a rough day emotionally today. The exhaustion today is aweful. I seem to have no patience with my kids and I wish I could have spent the day alone. I feel so guilty because Im not doing all the fun summer things I wanted to do with them because I have no energy and the nausea etc....UGH....

Anyway, do any of you think there is a chance I would see anything or will it just look like a teddybear shape? There are no hints at gender this early right?
I think 8+3 is far too early for a nub shot nub shots are between 12-14 weeks 12 weeks still may be early for some too as the nub still has time to rise I think the perfect time to see a good nub shot for gender is 13 weeks.

Beautifulrainbow
July 20th, 2016, 05:08 PM
I was doing so well and today I just feel so desperate for it to be a girl....:( Does everyone here believe in the Ramzy Theory or are there many exceptions to it?
I have not done any of these old wives tales the only ones I have taken part in is ramazi and nub therory and I got girl on both of them.xx

ksmom
July 20th, 2016, 05:10 PM
BR I can copy/paste it here if you like or I can just leave it on part 2 then go back and edit as needed. Whatever you ladies prefer.

Pinkhelp, nub guesses are completely pointless at 8 weeks. ALL babies have nubs at that point, boy or girl. Nub guesses are only useful around 12-13 weeks and even then are not 100%. Also, the Y chromosome isn't even activated until 10 weeks so babies are all basically the same at the point you're at. I've done the baking soda test (totally for fun as I don't believe in it) and have gotten both girl and boy results. Ramzi isn't always accurate and often times the image is flipped or taken from a certain angle where baby looks to be on one particular side but isn't. This baby was on my left at my 6 week scan (which is girl according to ramzi) but I don't put any stock into it whatsoever. Supposedly ramzi theory is only accurate around 6-7 weeks. Please don't get upset if you have your scan and baby is on the "boy" side. It's rubbish. Can you have the NIPT done so you can find out gender soon? It might help ease your anxiety over gender instead of fretting for the next couple of months.

pinkin2011
July 20th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Have any of you ladies ever used " The Gender experts " to predict gender iff a nub picture? I sent some pics off to them yesterday along with 10 dollars. They said my baby is a boy! Just curious if anyone else has used them?

Babygirlquest
July 20th, 2016, 05:38 PM
I've heard the gender experts are wrong heaps pinkin! Wouldn't put any stock in that at all!

Pink help, Ramzi is a load of nonsense. Even dr Ramzi himself kept getting it wrong! If you really want to know early, I'd pay to do one of the nipt tests. It's really the only way you'd can know before gender scan. Even nubs aren't 100% reliable, but you can make a pretty accurate guess if you get a good clear nub.

valentinoo
July 20th, 2016, 05:45 PM

Hello . I hope i dont bother on this tread but Can some body help me what do you people think Girl or a boy ? 12+ weeks hope for answer

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

ksmom
July 20th, 2016, 05:56 PM
I don't see a nub and potty shots aren't reliable at 12 weeks, sorry. You should post this in the ultrasound forum for more guesses since this is a due date thread.

stink_e33
July 20th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Hi guys. Doctor went good today. Baby is healthy. She did a check for me. Still girl.

But get this, no one knows really but my bff and hubs bff. And my mother in law has been hounding my husband since we found out on Saturday. Despite me telling her to stop, despite my repeat pleads to stop bothering me this pregnancy. I'm more private this time, a lot to do with depression. She hasn't listened or learned from me yelling at her. Today she crossed the line by asking my son about the gender. I blew up on her. All I wanted was one single week to myself with it. That's it. And she isn't respecting it. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160721/3a2b337cca3b542c2e01a44817e250f0.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

pinkhelp
July 20th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Thanks for commenting everyone. I didn't think I could make a gender guess ( and didnt want to) from tomorrow or anything, just feeling nervous that there will be something i see that hints at boy. I'm going to just try and enjoy it. I've just been a mess today in general.

Princess Mom
July 20th, 2016, 11:34 PM
Gender experts guess my scan at 12 weeks a boy too haha there wasn't even a nub! I wouldn't trust them! I am having a girl! Confirmed it 3 times :)

I been so paranoid lately! I had pelvic bone pressure I dunno what else to call it. I need to call doc in morning and ask. I'm freaking out!

Pinklady35
July 21st, 2016, 07:19 AM
Thanks for commenting everyone. I didn't think I could make a gender guess ( and didnt want to) from tomorrow or anything, just feeling nervous that there will be something i see that hints at boy. I'm going to just try and enjoy it. I've just been a mess today in general.

Sounds a bit like me, don't think you will feel better unless you know for sure as your mind will be whizzing around constantly. I had 13 week shot which people guessed girl at but had two blood tests, one home which was girl and other harmony which was boy. I had a 16 week scan which he said he was 80-90 percent sure it was a boy so I will have it confirmed next week at my five month scan. I miscarried a boy last year I have two boys already and this is our last child. Really pleased for everybody but have had to come off here for a while tho cos as pleased as I am it hurts that I'm not getting what I want so much. I just can't believe it.. Four times and four times a boy. Guess I'm not just meant to be a girl mum. Keep thinking maybe I can trick my husband in a year or so but it,e is running out as I'm 36 and it feels a bit mean and desperate to do that plus it will be most likely to be another boy! Been ok recently but think this is just a gutted day

ksmom
July 21st, 2016, 10:25 AM
Oh Pinklady it's understandable why you'd need some time away. It's a lot to process and it's a form of grief. Although I don't know what I'm having yet, I still hurt seeing others get girls. Like you I'm happy for them but feel sad for myself that it may never happen for me. Is HT an option for you in any way? If you can get your DH on board for another baby, maybe you could do a "secret" sway so he doesn't feel any pressure.

pinkhelp
July 21st, 2016, 12:33 PM
hi ladies. The U/S went well. Super quick. One baby. All looks healthy. Saw and heard the heartbeat. Baby measuring one day small. (so right on target from my lmp) She said anterior placenta almost near the top. (so don't know if it's more one side or the other) I have a super tipped back uterus so when it tips forward she said I could end up with placenta in fundal position (at the top). I've had one posterior and now 3 anterior placentas. Cant get pic to load. Any other way to send it?

ksmom
July 21st, 2016, 12:35 PM
Any ideas on how to keep gender a secret from family until baby is born? I normally would tell but my mom is already making negative comments about a third boy. :/ She said with my luck I'll have another boy. She hasn't been very positive about this pregnancy anyway, I think because she expected me to miscarry again. I can't deal with the negativity so I'm not going to tell her the gender, boy or girl. I don't feel it's fair to not tell her but then tell my MIL so I just want to keep it a secret altogether. They both know I have my anatomy scan soon and DH has made it very obvious to everyone that he wants to find out the gender. I was thinking of maybe saying we decided not to find out? Or something like baby's legs were crossed and we couldn't tell? I don't know what to do. I just wish we could hear girl then I wouldn't worry so much about all this. :/

Beautifulrainbow
July 21st, 2016, 12:35 PM
My youngest son has been practicing with his teddies. He can't wait for his sister to get here.x
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160721/fbfc79bf93a7ec29ccbef1587170a0e2.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160721/e5069d3c9e479e5283c73b1fde636caa.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160721/2023ae1a917c06658159ba01078f74c8.jpg
just melts your heart.x

Beautifulrainbow
July 21st, 2016, 12:37 PM
Any ideas on how to keep gender a secret from family until baby is born? I normally would tell but my mom is already making negative comments about a third boy. :/ She said with my luck I'll have another boy. She hasn't been very positive about this pregnancy anyway, I think because she expected me to miscarry again. I can't deal with the negativity so I'm not going to tell her the gender, boy or girl. I don't feel it's fair to not tell her but then tell my MIL so I just want to keep it a secret altogether. They both know I have my anatomy scan soon and DH has made it very obvious to everyone that he wants to find out the gender. I was thinking of maybe saying we decided not to find out? Or something like baby's legs were crossed and we couldn't tell? I don't know what to do. I just wish we could hear girl then I wouldn't worry so much about all this. :/
usay would say cord was in the way so you couldn't tell!xx
Or legs crossed.xx

ksmom
July 21st, 2016, 12:43 PM
So sweet BR! My 2.5 year old has been playing with his doll, pretending to feed it and put it to bed. It's so cute.
Yeah, I think saying something like baby wasn't cooperating would work although my mom might ask why I don't get an elective gender scan. The places around here aren't cheap though. I do plan on going around 7-8 months along for 3D/4D pics since I haven't done that before that far into pregnancy!

Beautifulrainbow
July 21st, 2016, 12:45 PM
Then I would reply can't afford it and no harm in waiting.xx

Princess Mom
July 21st, 2016, 06:28 PM
I had such a scare today I been getting pelvic pain pressure. So went to get checked midwife said I was 1 cm dilated and thinks my cervix is way shorter. So I had a scan tech said I am almost at 4cm like 3.8 something but Monday it was 4.75 and last week 5. But they said it can vary. So midwife send me down to labor and delivery I freaked out I have no contractions a main Doctor came to check me my main cervix is closed she consider me closed. I mean I panicked scared out of my life!

I am starting progesterone shots to be safe. Hopefully it goes thru quick for insurance. I know w all my kids my cervix is open 1cm from start but my cervix is closed. Tech said too I'm closed and I shouldn't be worried.

stink_e33
July 21st, 2016, 06:34 PM
That's scary princess mom. I'm glad all is OK though.

Ksmom, I would tell them you couldn't see the gender so they back off.

I had to basically yell at my mother in law. I am hoping she backs off. She is the reason I have been more private. I feel like, no I know, she feels she has a right now know everything and be overly involved because she's the grandma. But that's not the case at all. I'll share what I want when I want. It's my body, my baby. Ugh. So she's made me miserable this pregnancy.

ksmom
July 21st, 2016, 06:47 PM
Princessmom, usually the cervix is always a little bit dilated after having children. Do you mean your cervical length is 4cm? That sounds pretty good to me. I think that's about what mine was with DS2 when I went in for spotting around 21 weeks. I know it can be scary though. I hope everything is okay.

K, I'm sorry your MIL is always in your business. I've been private about this pregnancy too and it drove DH crazy that he couldn't shout it from the rooftops immediately. Like you I just feel like this is MY (and DH's) business but no one else's. Your MIL needs to understand that there are boundaries you have set and she should politely respect those.

Princess Mom
July 21st, 2016, 06:52 PM
Today it was around 3.8 just worried since I had it measured Monday and last Thursday and it always different. But they say it normal. Hoping doc will check me more often and progesterone shots help

Babygirlquest
July 21st, 2016, 07:22 PM

Princess Mom
July 21st, 2016, 10:35 PM
Thanks I just can't stop crying

pinkin2011
July 22nd, 2016, 12:05 AM
Oh no princess mom. I know of a couple of people who had the problem of properly and they have both gad a procedure which kept them from dilating

I am booked in for my gender scan next sat eeek! I have 2 pics to show you. Top one is s friends girl nub at 13w1d and bottom is my baby 13w5d does mine have a similar looking nub??

Chrisje
July 22nd, 2016, 03:36 AM
Hi I am due feb. According to my calculation feb 10 but the midwife keepster adjusting it. Went from my 10 to 8 to 5 and now it's 4..... it doesn't add up with my last period and cycle length.... is that normal.

It's my first pregnancy and we did a pink sway. My fiance has 3 boys and we did a vasovasectomy in Feb. Of this year.

We will have a gender ultrasound on august 1

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

ksmom
July 22nd, 2016, 09:44 AM
Welcome Chrisje! It's totally normal for your due date to not match your last period date. It's usually way more accurate to go by ultrasound measurements. Is that what your midwife used? I also find out the gender on August 1st! Wouldn't you only be around 13 weeks then? Seems too early for gender then. Hope you hear pink.

Chrisje
July 22nd, 2016, 10:43 AM
Ksmom, yes she meassured me both times when I went for my ultrasound.
Yes I will be exactly 13 weeks and we are going to a lady who is specialized in gender ultrasound at 13 weeks. There are several places in the Netherlands where you can have a gender ultrasound at 13+ weeks this was 1 out of 2 Who does it at 13 weeks.
How fun and exciting that we will find out on the same day! 🍀

signingmommyfor3
July 22nd, 2016, 12:55 PM
I just can't shake the feeling that the test is wrong. It's the same gut feeling I had with my miscarriages. I want to get an elective scan done at 16weeks but right just can't afford it, trying to find a different job.

XXforhubby
July 22nd, 2016, 01:28 PM
I just can't shake the feeling that the test is wrong. It's the same gut feeling I had with my miscarriages. I want to get an elective scan done at 16weeks but right just can't afford it, trying to find a different job.

Thread crashing! You have to do what you have to do. I can tell you that it was right with my DS3, and I had a miscarriage two months prior to conceiving him. I was 10 weeks when I miscarried and we didn't get pregnant that next month after.

I hope and pray you find peace. FX for you!!

[emoji170]DS1[emoji1379], DS2 [emoji602], & DS3 [emoji577][emoji170]
[emoji166]One last pink sway 2016[emoji166]
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/579920)

pinkin2011
July 23rd, 2016, 05:44 PM
Hey girls. I added a video to my post in the ultrasound section id love some opinions on it please???? It literally took me all day to get the video on here and now no one is commenting.. bit bummed.

I hope everyone is going well. I see my ob on wed i will be 15 weeks! I am hoping she gives me a quick scan so fingers crossed. I have started to really pop out now!!

pinkin2011
July 23rd, 2016, 05:47 PM
Singingmom. I have had this strong feeling that muly baby is a girl from the moment i found out i was pregnant . I have no idea what i am having yet but i do feel its a girl. Never had this feeling with my last pregnancies i just knew they were boys. You just never know!! I have heard of bloods being wrong before (not often) but it definitely does happen. xo. Keep us posted

Pinklady35
July 24th, 2016, 03:53 PM
I did do two ht Ivf attempts both got to blastocyst stage got transferred and nothing just didn't work. Can't afford anymore and after two failed attempts just don't think a third would be successful anyway. I had one in Greece and the other in Cyprus . I think if I was going to attempt it again it would have to be America where I think they're just better at it

Pinklady35
July 24th, 2016, 04:04 PM
:hair:God I'm depressed tonight .. Friends just had a baby, first was a boy and the second brand new baby is of course a girl . Why why why can't it be me. I tried so hard spent loads of money on ht treatment and non of it has got me anywhere. I know I sound all bitter but I'm just gutted

pinkin2011
July 24th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Hi pinklady. We spent about 40k doing ht and ended up with a bfn. Its all so tough i understand . It seems to be so easy for other when doing ht.

Raezodal
July 26th, 2016, 06:43 AM
Welcome Chrisje!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

stink_e33
July 26th, 2016, 03:11 PM
So we did the gender announcement on Saturday. We had a ton of people at my house for the birthday party of my youngest and decided to do it then. Apparently my mother in law bothered my husband so much because she is a whiney baby and feels like she had a right to know, he told her before hand to shut her up. So I am pissed. She claims she deleted the text. I don't believe her. Now I'm feeling even more secretive than ever. No one has a right to know anything. So I'm going to shut her completely out and see how she likes it. I'm ready for her to go home back to Washington, where she belongs. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160726/b76591405d002f4543bc21d9f78044f3.jpg

pinkhelp
July 27th, 2016, 07:43 AM
HI everyone. So I'm now a bit over 9 weeks and still debating on whether or not to do the panorama test this week. I'm fearful it's a boy. Extreme hunger has started this week. Bottomless pit in the evenings. Still have nausea but it's a bit better. I'm trying to stay hopeful. In reality it would take the same amount of calories to make a 7 lb baby girl as a 7 lb baby boy so hunger should be the same. I think my progesterone is going up and this could cause the hunger. I always get super hungry after ovulation for this reason. AH, not sure what to think or do...

Chrisje
July 27th, 2016, 07:50 AM
What is the panorama test? I have never haard of it. ( perhaps it is something that is not done in The Netherlands)

pinkhelp
July 27th, 2016, 09:00 AM
It's a NIPT blood test that can be done as early as 9 weeks that can pull fetal dna from the mothers blood and tell gender and whether or not your baby has down syndrome etc. I think I'm going to go for it. I'm not sure if my anxiety over the gender will get worse or not if I wait. I dont want to obsess so much as I did with my 3rd son.

Chrisje
July 27th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Okay nipt is not available here unless you have a high risk/ encreased chance for down syndrome etc. Otherwise you can not get it in the Netherlands you can hoe to Belgium but will have to pay for it. It is free of charge when you have encreased chance...

pinkhelp
July 27th, 2016, 10:30 AM
Same here. Not covered by healthcare unless you are high risk. My private insurance company will reimburse me though. It's $550 in canada.

Raezodal
July 27th, 2016, 10:34 AM
Same here. Not covered by healthcare unless you are high risk. My private insurance company will reimburse me though. It's $550 in canada.
Only $500 for me in BC. Still more than I could spend and didn't look into whether it could have been reimbursed.
I say go for it. I wish I would have. I have 3 more weeks till my 20week u/s and then who knows beyond that till I can find out and the waiting is awful. I am certain baby is boy #5 and just want confirmation so I can grieve never having a daughter and move on.

Chrisje
July 27th, 2016, 10:38 AM
Here they charge more then double that amount..... that's why I will wait till august first and pay around $ 80 to get a short ultrasound to reveal the gender.

pinkhelp
July 27th, 2016, 11:14 AM
In canada they wont do a gender ultrasound until 18-20 weeks. I'd likely just wait until 13 weeks like you if I could find out then by ultrasound. Are you hoping for a girl as well?

Chrisje
July 27th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Yes hoping for a girl. This will be my first. My fiance already has 3 boys

Chrisje
July 27th, 2016, 11:42 AM
And they do not do gender ultrasound every where op a few who are specialized.

Littleboybluex3
July 28th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Pink help, if you're planning on finding out the gender regardless, I say take the Panorama. Much better than driving yourself nuts for another 10 weeks, IMO. I had it done and was very thankful to know so early so I could put my mind at ease (or wrap my mind around another boy had it gone that way). I feel like it's so much more stressful playing guessing games and analyzing every symptom you come across. Best of luck to you and I hope you hear pink whatever you decide!!

Littleboybluex3
July 28th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Had my anatomy scan yesterday at 21 weeks and finally got some visual confirmation that baby still has girl parts:) I'm actually so glad we did the NIPT this time because her legs and arms were crossed blocking our view! I would have been really nervous trusting the gender from that appointment alone.

sharon
July 29th, 2016, 01:39 PM
pinkin is your gender scan tomorrow ?

sharon
July 29th, 2016, 01:40 PM
10 days till my 12w scan, hoping to see a very girl nub xx
Oh & my cousin had a baby girl today so has totally relighted my fire for that girl :DD::princess:

sharon
July 29th, 2016, 01:41 PM
I cant get a gender scan until 16 weeks so 6 weeks to wait :holysheep:

pinkin2011
July 29th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Hi Sharon. It was booked for today but i canceled as it was causing too much stress between me and hubby. I see my usual ob on the 8th of august and she has an ultrasound machine do im going to just come out and ask can she tell me gender

sharon
July 29th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Aw no way , wel i hope sh can tell u then xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

pinkin2011
July 29th, 2016, 05:56 PM
I feel really at ease about it all atm. Whatever gender is fine. I was nuts for about a week ha ha but its all calmed now thank god

pinkhelp
July 29th, 2016, 06:53 PM
I had the NIPT blood test yesterday. Results in about 10 days......We will be on holidays then so it might be a few extra days. I can't believe i might get to know this early! (as long as they get enough fetal dna)

sharon
July 30th, 2016, 04:05 AM
Exciting stuff x

ksmom
July 30th, 2016, 09:28 AM
I've noticed a dark hair pop up on my chest and one on my tummy. I had that same random dark hair on my tummy when I was pregnant with my boys. :/ I just know this baby is a boy.

Littleboybluex3
July 30th, 2016, 11:08 PM
Ksmom, are you finding out Monday? Try not to read too much into symptoms. I hope you're mind will be put at ease soon

Littleboybluex3
July 30th, 2016, 11:09 PM
Hope you hear pink, pinkhelp!!

sharon
July 31st, 2016, 06:25 AM
Oh i hope we all hear pink!

Beautifulrainbow
July 31st, 2016, 07:25 AM
I've noticed a dark hair pop up on my chest and one on my tummy. I had that same random dark hair on my tummy when I was pregnant with my boys. :/ I just know this baby is a boy.
Not necessary ksmom. It may just be pregnancy hormones because I still get dark hairs

Chrisje
July 31st, 2016, 07:59 AM
I hope august 1 will be a pink day. I am finding out the gender as well tomorrow 🍀🍀🍀

Babygirlquest
July 31st, 2016, 09:32 AM
Ah so exciting for all those finding out! My anatomy scan is still weeks away, boo :-( xx

sharon
July 31st, 2016, 04:16 PM
Ive booked my gender scan. Its on 17th September when ill be 16+6 weeks.

Princess Mom
July 31st, 2016, 08:07 PM
Ksmom hoping you hear pink! Can't wait for your results!

I went to a mfm last week he checked me out and said my cervix is completely normal and long and strong. Not sure if my reg doc will do another length check. But mfm said its perfectly fine and normal and so is my baby girl she is measuring 2 days ahead.

I also decided to try breastfeeding out! Well I am mostly going to pump and BF at night and while older two are at school. I been doing a ton of research and my insurance mays for the medela breast pump, I am so excited to experience it with my DD!

I am also trying to see if I should buy a belly band for my pelvic area, since my bones been bothering me. Doc said its completely normal and since its baby number 4. I hate taking Tyneol and all I do is lay down, not very active anymore.
Hope everyone is doing good!

pinkin2011
July 31st, 2016, 08:16 PM
I hope to breastfeed this time too princess mom. And I have the medela pump its awesome!!!! I pumped with ds1 as he wouldn't latch and ds2 would latch but had terrible reflux and I couldn't fill him up it was just an awful experience with ds2 until he was put on medication at 2 months. I had no help so I just gave up.. petty sad. But I hope to be able to get through it this time being my 3rd baby and a bit more confidence

Princess Mom
July 31st, 2016, 09:01 PM
Hope it better this time around pinkin!
I am really excited to try it out! It does seem like a lot more work to exclusive pump, I will see how my dd latches etc and go from there.
I been researching so much about it lately I become obsessive lol

pinkhelp
August 1st, 2016, 12:04 PM
I just wanted to chime in and say best of luck with breastfeeding. I've breastfed all of mine and will with this one. Not sure for how long. (11 months with first (and that was tooo long for me) then 7 months for the other two and that seemed about right for me) Also, I'll be getting some belly bands and hoping to get one with pelvic support too. With my second son, i tore my stomach muscles the whole way down (cant be fixed) so I really feel the weight of my belly when it grows and also i just plan to wear one after birth to help hold things in and hopefully lose the floppy belly faster. :)

It's nuts that I could know the gender this week! (if I chose to find out) I'm still thinking I"ll wait until we get back from holidays at this point. I have a prenatal check up tomorrow. I'll be 10 weeks so likely too early to hear the HB yet :)

Chrisje
August 1st, 2016, 03:12 PM
It's a girl we got it comfirmed!!!! 😍😍😍

Beautifulrainbow
August 1st, 2016, 03:21 PM
Congratulations chrisje.xx
I got a scan on thursday I'm going to see if they still say girl. I so hope so.xx

Babygirlquest
August 1st, 2016, 03:23 PM
Wow so many girlies!!! Congrats!

Chrisje
August 1st, 2016, 03:26 PM
She could not tell at first dispite my full bladder. (My uteris is tilted a bit backwards?) So she wanted me to pee and try again. That did not help at all so she did a vaginal ultrasound and we got an instant potty shot.

Beautifulrainbow
August 1st, 2016, 03:38 PM
She could not tell at first dispite my full bladder. (My uteris is tilted a bit backwards?) So she wanted me to pee and try again. That did not help at all so she did a vaginal ultrasound and we got an instant potty shot.

My uterus is tilted too but lucky i never had a problem with scan because of it. Problem I had with baby at 13 week scan is no matter what they tried she would not lie in the right position for the downs screening.x
Great seeing everything you wanted though.xx
Is it great being able to say he/she instead of it. Seems to give baby an identity.xx

ksmom
August 1st, 2016, 05:39 PM
Had my anatomy scan. Baby was upside down with legs tightly crossed and totally uncooperative. The tech had a hard time getting any measurements so we had to jiggle the baby around a bunch. lol Baby looks healthy and like I predicted, is a boy.

Beautifulrainbow
August 1st, 2016, 06:08 PM
Congratulations ksmom on a beautiful baby boy. ((Hugs)) sorry you did get your girl.xx

XXforhubby
August 1st, 2016, 06:55 PM
Congrats on a healthy baby boy! Give yourself some time to process this. Take comfort in knowing you did all that you could.

I must say, three boys are pretty special! My sweet Aaron was born right before Thanksgiving and it was SO specially having a newborn around for the Holidays [emoji4]! Trust me, he WILL take away any sadness you may have!

Huge hugs!!

ksmom
August 1st, 2016, 07:11 PM
Thank you XX! I still feel good about my sway. I'm looking forward to having a newborn to snuggle over the holidays. :) I plan on getting a 3D/4D ultrasound in a couple of months to help me bond and so I can see his sweet face.

pinkhelp
August 1st, 2016, 07:17 PM
COngrats Chrisje on your girl and ksmom on a healthy baby boy!

Babygirlquest
August 1st, 2016, 07:23 PM
You did everything you could ksmom. He was determined to be here. There are always ways to pursue your dream, don't give up honey. He will be adorable. My third baby boy is so so sweet.

pinkin2011
August 1st, 2016, 08:40 PM
Congratulations on your baby boy ksmom xoxo

Princess Mom
August 1st, 2016, 08:52 PM
Congrats chrisj on your girl!

Congrats ksmom on your boy sorry you didn't hear girl, but honestly healthy is most important over gender! Congrats ladies

Raezodal
August 2nd, 2016, 12:47 AM
Congrats Chrisj on your girl!

Congrats Ksmom on your boy! I am sorry you didn't hear girl. My third boy is my favourite. :)

Chrisje
August 2nd, 2016, 02:00 AM
Thanks everybody. Ksmom congrats with your baby boy sorry you did not hear pink.

stink_e33
August 2nd, 2016, 02:35 AM
I'm debating between nightmare before Christmas and mad hatter tea party themes. Anyone else have a theme?

Beautifulrainbow
August 4th, 2016, 05:34 AM
Just had my 20 week scan everything perfect. And baby was really good for them.😍😘
And still a perfect health baby girl.x
So In love.xx🎀💝💖💗💜🍼
Can't wait for December. Xx
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160804/87bfc9a465ca1f03a4562d31f431adf4.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160804/49868fd0d2bad2a18112fecb7bb3b28e.jpg

Raezodal
August 4th, 2016, 08:31 AM
I don't know that I want to know whether baby is for sure the boy I am sure I am getting. I was sure I wanted to know...the not knowing is driving me a little nuts...but now as the time gets closer for my 20week scan, I don't know I want to hear "it's a boy". I mean...I want to hear "it's a girl" for once but I am sure this is another boy. And I'm not sure I'm prepared to be a mom to 5 boys. I don't know I'm the best candidate for 5 kids, lol.
I only found out with ds3 and I was so sure he was a girl that when I found out otherwise I was so upset and didn't enjoy any of the rest of my pregnancy with him. And that scares me for finding out...I definitely had the worst gender disappointment with him. I was disappointed for half a second that ds4 was a boy...partly because the boys all wanted another brother, partly because even though I was sure he was a girl...thought I had seen three little white lines during my anatomy scan...I was resigned to being the mom of boys.
I'm rambling. My mother in law killed what joy and excitement I had for this pregnancy last month when she told dh he should have gone behind my back and gotten a vasectomy since he was fine with having just 4 kids but I wanted one more. I keep thinking how fun and exciting it is shopping for baby stuff...receiving blankets...sleepers...cute clothes. After so many boys, I'm not liking the idea of gender neutral stuff...and think how amazing would it be to go browsing through the pink clothes. Ds3 likes pink but he's moving on from wanting to wear it anymore (was so cute, my mom made him pink cords and they were his favourite pants) and he didn't want the frilly, girly clothes...just simple stuff we could find in pink.
So then I don't know. Do I find out or wait it out. My midwife will know. It will be written on the ultrasound report she gets and I tell her if I want to know. Part of me worries she'll let something slip, if I say no, I don't want to know. And I do want to know...just not sure I want to know either. Sort of liking that right now...baby is Schrödinger's cat...both a boy and a girl because either possibility exists, even though I am sure it's a boy. And that was a cool moment with ds4...and partly what has me leaning towards not knowing...because I delivered him onto my own chest, nobody saw parts until I looked. And I got to hold him for a minute and just revel in his existence before seeing what he was. And I wonder if having that moment with him...to soak in his babyness...without any boy/girl thoughts...helped with the minimal gender disappointment.
Anyways...thought maybe writing out all my thoughts would help me figure it out...to find out or leave the knowledge with my midwife. I am really feeling torn. But also feel like I haven't been enjoying being pregnant since my mother in law found out and maybe knowing boy/girl would help me out there.
Feeling baby kicking would likely also help!! Can't believe I'm 18weeks pregnant with #5 and haven't felt a thing! (Had a midwife check Tuesday and heard heartbeat and midwife said baby was moving around...so know all is well...just can't feel anything.)

Walkiria
August 4th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Hi im expecting my 4th boy for december! Is a c.section so does not matter with due date. Doct will pick due date betweek 1st and 15th december. Hi to all! 😊

Beautifulrainbow
August 4th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Welcome walkiria.xx

Walkiria
August 4th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Welcome walkiria.xx

Thank you!!!

Raezodal
August 4th, 2016, 11:42 PM
Welcome Walkiria! Congratulations on baby boy #4!

pinkhelp
August 5th, 2016, 03:02 PM
BR- your baby girl looks so cute in those US pics!

Raezodal- I will be finding out the gender soon, and I'm not sure I'm ready to hear boy #4 if it's a boy either. It makes the rest of the pregnancy so much harder....but I do feel like not knowing can really drive you crazy too! It's hard.....I'm trying to brace myself to hear a boy again....

Beautifulrainbow
August 5th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Raezodal. With my 3rd boy i experianced gender disappointment. I never knew what it was until I heard the words it's a boy and my heart sank. I was still glad that I found out because then I was able to prepare myself and be ready for when my boy was born.
Before I found out I had this sinking feeling it was ging to be a boy all along.
I felt like I was preparing myself to hear boy this time so much that I didn't allow myself to think actually it did be a girl. I broken down in tears.
I still this ripping off the bandaid and finding out if it has been a boy was the best option. I think I did have completely gone nuts if I waited until the end to find out.

sharon
August 7th, 2016, 11:29 AM
When do u find out pinkhelp

flowerlily
August 7th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Hi all, how is everyone doing?
I've been so sick just like my other pregnancies but it started a bit late around week 7 and it's still going but getting better. Just the vomiting has stopped but no appetite yet, I'll be 13 weeks on Tuesday. I have been on (Cariban, 10mg) which helps sometimes. I'm not a medicine person, but anything that helps! I have lost over a stone in weight and had one round of iv fluids.
I have had so much help from my in laws, I don't know what I would have done without them, and they seem to be happy to help especially Mil.
I would have hired help if we didn't get along or something.
I'm actually debating whether to go for #5 or not. Just feeling down, I wish I never got this sick and ate whatever and not feel helpless, so I can be the mother my kids deserve! I know it's for a couple of weeks but I just can't keep relying on other people every time and they also know we're planning on having 5 kids! I had so much fun stuff planned for the kids this summer since the schools are closed, but we only managed to do some of them. Maybe I'm just rambling or just hormones talking here, but I kept thinking every time I would get better.

Anyways, I had my dating scan last Wednesday at 12 weeks 1 day, and I'm due on the 14th of February.
I didn't even ask the tech if she could see what baby was. The baby was facing towards us which made it too difficult to take measurements, so she had to do a lot of poking so the baby could turn, which was a bit uncomfortable. I have a feeling that this is boy #4.

I have some pics, I'll try to upload them
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160807/32c47cb6a556efb81b84f3f50f962a7c.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160807/974db21d339b60a1caf7616a5a2b1d7f.jpg

💙 DS1🚀💃6 💙 DS2🚒💃4 💙 DS3⚽💃1.5
❤DW 27💑DH 34❤
💕☺Swayed pink and pregnant with #4 in 2016!☺💕

Princess Mom
August 7th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Hi everyone I'm 21 weeks anyone hard a constant hard tummy? It even goes up to below my chest the tightness, I was checked out few days ago and all is well. But going to move my ob appt to this week because this tightness is annoying. I know I had it a lot with my son my 3rd baby, pretty sure around same time. Doc says to time it but their not timeable because even yesterday after dinner my belly stood hard throughout the entire night.

Beautifulrainbow
August 7th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Hi all, how is everyone doing?
I've been so sick just like my other pregnancies but it started a bit late around week 7 and it's still going but getting better. Just the vomiting has stopped but no appetite yet, I'll be 13 weeks on Tuesday. I have been on (Cariban, 10mg) which helps sometimes. I'm not a medicine person, but anything that helps! I have lost over a stone in weight and had one round of iv fluids.
I have had so much help from my in laws, I don't know what I would have done without them, and they seem to be happy to help especially Mil.
I would have hired help if we didn't get along or something.
I'm actually debating whether to go for #5 or not. Just feeling down, I wish I never got this sick and ate whatever and not feel helpless, so I can be the mother my kids deserve! I know it's for a couple of weeks but I just can't keep relying on other people every time and they also know we're planning on having 5 kids! I had so much fun stuff planned for the kids this summer since the schools are closed, but we only managed to do some of them. Maybe I'm just rambling or just hormones talking here, but I kept thinking every time I would get better.

Anyways, I had my dating scan last Wednesday at 12 weeks 1 day, and I'm due on the 14th of February.
I didn't even ask the tech if she could see what baby was. The baby was facing towards us which made it too difficult to take measurements, so she had to do a lot of poking so the baby could turn, which was a bit uncomfortable. I have a feeling that this is boy #4.

I have some pics, I'll try to upload them
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160807/32c47cb6a556efb81b84f3f50f962a7c.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160807/974db21d339b60a1caf7616a5a2b1d7f.jpg

❤DW 27💑DH 34❤
Look at that cutie.xxx
you never know mind I felt like mine was forth not didnt want to allow myself to think it could be a girl.xx
when do you find out?

Babygirlquest
August 7th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Hope you feel better soon flowerlily. Princess I have that tightness heaps too, I assumed the babies are already getting big and stretching me!

Princess Mom
August 7th, 2016, 06:17 PM
I hate being so worried and paranoid

flowerlily
August 7th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Look at that cutie.xxx
you never know mind I felt like mine was forth not didnt want to allow myself to think it could be a girl.xx
when do you find out?

Not before my 20 weeks scan, so got a while to wait.
Somehow, I feel a lot less GD this time compared to my second baby, not that the desire is not there.
Although I did all that I could, I guess what's meant to be will be.
Sometimes I feel like my ds3 is the odd one out, my first two play together all the time (most of their toys are 3+/5+), so I have to entertain ds3 most of the time.
I'll post my sway once the I have more time on my hands.

❤DW 27💑DH 34❤

flowerlily
August 7th, 2016, 06:33 PM
I hate being so worried and paranoid
Hope you get a peace of mind soon, hopefully it's not something serious. :hugs:

❤DW 27💑DH 34❤

sharon
August 8th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Hi ladies had my 12 week scan today where i measured just under 12 weeks, heres my scan pic- am i being optimistic or is that a girl nub i see:DD:

sharon
August 8th, 2016, 02:29 PM

sharon
August 8th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Also here was our announcement photo 32566

Beautifulrainbow
August 8th, 2016, 03:34 PM
It looks like an early girl nub to me but at just under 12 weeks it can still rise

Babygirlquest
August 8th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Very girly so far Sharon but still early. Fx

sharon
August 8th, 2016, 04:00 PM
yep i know br, but i have 2 say im silently confident :pregnant::princess:

Babygirlquest
August 8th, 2016, 04:03 PM

sharon
August 8th, 2016, 04:14 PM
thanx bgq

sharon
August 8th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Yay thats brilliant youv got it confirmed you have twin gorls in there. So so happy for you ❤

Babygirlquest
August 8th, 2016, 05:40 PM

Princess Mom
August 8th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Girly Sharon!
Cute announcement

Princess Mom
August 8th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Babygirlquest yay on the scan!

stink_e33
August 9th, 2016, 01:23 AM
Sharon, that's looking girly with that fork.

Babygirlquest, twin girls is so exciting. If I had twins, I'd want twin girls. Their connection seems so strong.

I'm alive, I'm doing OK.
I had a scare on 8/3. I was shopping and almost passed out. Vision came and went, cold sweats, pale , slurred words, and it felt like my scalp head cold water running on it. I went to the ER . Mind you this isn't the first episode, but it is the worst. I ended up getting an EKG done, and had to wear a heart monitor for 24hrs. I have a heart murmur but they think there's more. So I have an echo scheduled for 8/10 and then I see a high risk OB the following Tuesday. I'm nervous. But my doctors are taking it serious.

Baby girl, Sofia, is wedging herself at the very edges of my uterus. It hurts and causes cramps. It's like she's backing into it. I feel kicks here and there but she isn't super active like my boy's were. She's still really high, getting closer to my ribs with her kicks. Bending has gotten difficult with my belly being so high. Other than that and my fainting episodes, I'm symptom free. Only gained about 2# thus far. So doing great on that.

Babygirlquest
August 9th, 2016, 05:06 AM
Stink how scary. Wasn't hypoglycemia was it? It can cause some of those symptoms (i know a few diabetics hence the knowledge). Glad they are taking it seriously

sharon
August 9th, 2016, 06:35 AM
Stinkee that sounds sore x

sharon
August 9th, 2016, 06:36 AM
Thanks princess mom xx

stink_e33
August 9th, 2016, 12:23 PM
Stink how scary. Wasn't hypoglycemia was it? It can cause some of those symptoms (i know a few diabetics hence the knowledge). Glad they are taking it seriously
No it wasn't. My BP has been running low this whole pregnancy. Usually around 103/57. Never above 110/60.

Babygirlquest
August 9th, 2016, 06:24 PM
Hypoglycemia is low blood sugar rather than high blood pressure. It can happen alongside low blood pressure. Just maybe worth getting your blood sugar checked if it happens again, just to rule it out. It can cause very scary symptoms like the slurring of speech, lack of balance, strange neurological symptoms.

stink_e33
August 9th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Hypoglycemia is low blood sugar rather than high blood pressure. It can happen alongside low blood pressure. Just maybe worth getting your blood sugar checked if it happens again, just to rule it out. It can cause very scary symptoms like the slurring of speech, lack of balance, strange neurological symptoms.
I went straight to the hospital and they took my blood right away. So no, that's not it. The symptoms I had were me passing out. All those things happen right before you black out. And I was very very very close to hitting the ground and would have if my mom went holding me.

Babygirlquest
August 10th, 2016, 05:47 AM
Ah well be careful with the low blood pressure. It can cause fainting spells and they are common in pregnancy. I hope it's nothing sinister and something easily fixed.

Beautifulrainbow
August 10th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Meet my nephew coryn born yesterday morning.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160810/59f1d7afc78d6f04c94d28d544cc9cf0.jpg

Beautifulrainbow
August 12th, 2016, 03:04 AM
How is everyone? It's gone really quite in here!!! 😙

Raezodal
August 12th, 2016, 04:31 AM
How is everyone? It's gone really quite in here!!! 😙

Sorry, I haven't much known what to say...so not saying anything.

I'm doing alright. Feeling super short of breath lately...going up my stairs or now for fun in the middle of the night feeling like I can't breathe lying down. Normal 3rd trimester stuff...didn't expect it at 19weeks.

Been on my own this week with my kiddos so keeping busy with them and by the end of the day I am completely beat.

Fun news was we got kittens...don't remember if I mentioned that. So admittedly watching their antics is also occupying my time. Two brothers...of course. No way to get XX genes in this house!!

5 days till my anatomy scan.

Raezodal
August 12th, 2016, 04:33 AM
My kittens and my fatso catso. :)

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160812/5aa07bf26f8a421fe8e50914244b16f3.jpg

Beautifulrainbow
August 12th, 2016, 05:20 AM
Sorry, I haven't much known what to say...so not saying anything.

I'm doing alright. Feeling super short of breath lately...going up my stairs or now for fun in the middle of the night feeling like I can't breathe lying down. Normal 3rd trimester stuff...didn't expect it at 19weeks.

Been on my own this week with my kiddos so keeping busy with them and by the end of the day I am completely beat.

Fun news was we got kittens...don't remember if I mentioned that. So admittedly watching their antics is also occupying my time. Two brothers...of course. No way to get XX genes in this house!!

5 days till my anatomy scan.

I'm so out of breath to still suffering with a silly cough. I have been to see my doctor again now on anti acid tablets told me to take them for a month before coming back. which have done nothing some days I am struggling to take a breath in so exhusted from it. He should have listened to me when I said the anti acid didn't do anything.
Hopefully I can try the pumps when I go back. Don't see why I have to struggling to breath all the time.
those kittens are soo cute.

I had my scan last week I'm so happy everything was good. Good luck with yours hope your is great too.a

it's the summer hols here and I have another 3 weeks before the children go back to school. This holiday has been one of the worst they have been so wild and I just cannot keep up with them.

Raezodal
August 12th, 2016, 07:46 AM
I'm so out of breath to still suffering with a silly cough. I have been to see my doctor again now on anti acid tablets told me to take them for a month before coming back. which have done nothing some days I am struggling to take a breath in so exhusted from it. He should have listened to me when I said the anti acid didn't do anything.
Hopefully I can try the pumps when I go back. Don't see why I have to struggling to breath all the time.
those kittens are soo cute.

I had my scan last week I'm so happy everything was good. Good luck with yours hope your is great too.a

it's the summer hols here and I have another 3 weeks before the children go back to school. This holiday has been one of the worst they have been so wild and I just cannot keep up with them.

Ah no!! I'm sorry the holidays haven't been good!!

Mine are on summer holidays for three more weeks too and they are really just getting to the point of seeing each other enough. We had enough going on in July - both sets of grandparents were here for a visit for a bit so only had 1 week of just us. My parents brought my 15 year old cousin with them and he was amazing with my boys - took them on bike rides, made up a new card game with them...they all got along when he was here...I could have happily kept him for longer. :D

marriedmomof2
August 12th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Hey there ladies I hope you won't mind if I join in. I haven't posted on GD in a very long time (excluding today that is) I am due Feb. 11, 2017 I mildly swayed pink and we are expecting a baby girl!

Raezodal
August 12th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Hey there ladies I hope you won't mind if I join in. I haven't posted on GD in a very long time (excluding today that is) I am due Feb. 11, 2017 I mildly swayed pink and we are expecting a baby girl!
Welcome!! And Congrats!!

Princess Mom
August 12th, 2016, 04:58 PM
I purchased a maternity band and it does help with belly heaviness and tightness.
I now learned I can't eat large meals heavy ones also because I get so bloated after esp on top of my belly under my chest it feels like I can't breathe.

Had another check up this week and everything is going great, doc said my cervix is perfect and I feel like my belly gets bigger everyday lol. My baby girl moves so much now, I am so excited for her!

I got my breast pump from my insurance the medela advanced :)

Hope everyone is doing great

Beautifulrainbow
August 13th, 2016, 02:08 AM
Welcome and Congratulations.xx

pinkin2011
August 13th, 2016, 02:36 AM
I got my harmony results back this morning and my baby is a girl!!! Over the moon

Beautifulrainbow
August 13th, 2016, 03:22 AM
Oh wow congratulations pinkin. So happy for you.xx
Pink shopping next.xx

We just decided on a name for our little girl.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160813/8451c7971f38b12845cbaf25d4d1f521.jpg

Raezodal
August 13th, 2016, 04:48 AM
Congrats Pinkin!!

Love the name BR!

stink_e33
August 13th, 2016, 04:58 PM
I'm OK. No results on my heart monitor or echo. I see a high risk doctor on Tuesday. My anatomy is 23rd. I have been feeling her move more often now and that's nice. I can on occasion feel her on the outside too. My boy's started school so it's quiet in the house during the day. I watch my nephew and niece after school for a short time before their practices. Been trying to stay busy and exercise by walking more. I don't like the weight gain I've done. Although it's only a couple pounds, I'd rather not gain any until the third trimester. I have plenty to spare.

Beautifulrainbow
August 13th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Well done I have been so busy this last week especially not sure how I put on a few pounds too even though it isn't much and I'm lower than the lower end of what should be healthy weight gain during pregnancy. I already had a little extra weight i could have done with losing still so i dont like putting the pounds on. I really cannot uave another big baby my 1st 2 were big and my gosh it really puts a strain on your body.
Isn't it amazing when you feel your little bubs move.
My hubby has been saying for days he can't feel anything. Maybe some squirmy movements but nothing he is sure is baby kicking until I caught him tonight following the kicks around my belly and he got all embarrassed and stopped. Love him.xx

aussiesmiler
August 13th, 2016, 07:07 PM
I got my harmony results back this morning and my baby is a girl!!! Over the moon

HUGE congratulations Pinkin!! I am thrilled for you and your family! Your baby girl will have 2 big brothers that will adore and protect her. Not to mention how Dad will be :-))))

sharon
August 13th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Aww br your nephew is lovely x x

sharon
August 13th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Pinkin thats brilliant news. So many of us got our girls on this board.

sharon
August 13th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Nice name too br😊

sharon
August 13th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Not much has been happening with me, im 12+1 now & been on vloud 9 sunce my scan. Just hoping ive got a girl in there. Find out in 4 weeks! 👣💖🍼

Babygirlquest
August 14th, 2016, 06:19 AM

Princess Mom
August 14th, 2016, 08:48 AM
Congrats on your girl pinkin!

pinkhelp
August 14th, 2016, 11:58 AM
CONGRATS Pinkin!!! My results were back last week but I was too chicken to find out the gender. Baby is totally healthy. I have decided to wait until after my 12 week U/S (which is in 2 days) to find out. I'm soooo nervous.....

Raezodal
August 17th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Had my 20w anatomy scan today. Everything looked great. Baby was kicking and punching and rolling around so much the tech had a lot of trouble getting all the measurements and said I might have to come back to try again. Wasn't allowed to say anything on gender but could show me the general area while showing me pictures at the end. Very clearly baby boy #5. I'm surprisingly okay with it.

Beautifulrainbow
August 17th, 2016, 05:03 PM
I have a consultant appointment at 9.15 am tomorrow not sure what they are going to say but probably not much.

Congratulations on your not rae.xx

sharon
August 17th, 2016, 05:34 PM
Pink help howd ur 12w scan go ?

sharon
August 17th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Congratulations Rae on your baby boy!💙

Claire-Lou
August 18th, 2016, 12:14 PM
We found out today were having a baby GIRL. I still can not believe it. I can't thank this site enough for all the informative and supportive advice. Thank you all xx

Beautifulrainbow
August 18th, 2016, 12:17 PM
Congratulations Claire amazing feeling isn't it. I'm so greatful for this site too. I still thought even when I swayed it wouldn't happen to me but it did. Can't wait to meet our princess.

Beautifulrainbow
August 18th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Just saw my consultant and after a long chat she sees no reason why I need to see her again unless the midwife feels there is a medical need. All cleared for a home birth if everything keeps going as well as it is. I have been booked in for the diabetes test and a growth scan at 38 weeks December 8th. But if this little one follows her brothers she may be born by then. Also after a chat about a problem that I have had since the birth of my 2nd son she will be booking me in for surgery.
She made me laugh that when they finished I will have a vaginia of an 18 year old again. Lol
I will have a designer vaginia.😂😂😂

sharon
August 18th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Congrats claire

Claire-Lou
August 18th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Thank you both. I still can not believe it. I thought I would never get my girl. I just feel so lucky to have found this site xx

Babygirlquest
August 18th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Congrats Claire! Raz congrats on your perfect baby, he will be gorgeous.

Raezodal
August 18th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Congrats Claire!

Raezodal
August 18th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Congrats Claire! Raz congrats on your perfect baby, he will be gorgeous.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160819/a8d4368dee5b934d6f62fb509134433f.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160819/a211e29eda404aeb0a4eed0f3e4b02bd.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160819/39e6d3b8c4968b1584d4a1b9918d5dee.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160819/c6ce1b62ebcce7edd652f8b3c3886d29.jpg

If he looks anything like his brothers he will be a heart breaker. :)

Beautifulrainbow
August 19th, 2016, 04:33 AM
Omg gosh they are stunning.xxx

netti02
August 19th, 2016, 04:37 AM
Raezodal- completely hijacking here 😂 but we just had our 5th boy and he is amazing like the rest. Congrats on joining the 'five club' your boys are gorgeous

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

sharon
August 19th, 2016, 08:52 AM
Wow gorgeous boys x

Raezodal
August 19th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Thank you all. <3

Babygirlquest
August 19th, 2016, 01:31 PM
Beautiful boys! Xx

pinkhelp
August 20th, 2016, 08:20 AM
HI Ladies. I thought I had written since my scan but i guess I hadn't? It went well. Baby was measuring one day ahead. I saw the nub right away sticking out past the bum. I didnt watch at all during the measurements, just after she brough my family in. the nub was there the whole time she scanned the baby. I was measuring 12+2 and I was 12+1 so right where i should be. I was sooo panicked and nervous that I felt like I didnt super enjoy it. Same with my DH. I decided afterwards that I want to wait until birth to find out. I know it's nuts but I just am not ready to know for sure. I think the nub could go either way. I didnt really see a thin white line like the other girl nubs but I also didnt see a sticking up nub like the boy nubs. The legs were in and out of view but the nub was sorta always there if you know what I mean. I do still feel like it's 50/50 for me. I'm still feeling pretty sick on and off and still taking my meds. I'll be 13 weeks soon. I got given one pic but nonub in it and i'm fine with that. :)

pinkhelp
August 20th, 2016, 08:21 AM
wow my pic actually worked! you can see the leg and foot sticking up and a bit of the cord. hand on face.

Raezodal
August 20th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Awww what a sweet baby pinkhelp! Glad everything went well!

pinkhelp
August 20th, 2016, 09:50 AM
Raezodal- Your boys are incredibly handsome. Stunners! I bet you get comments all the time. WOW!

Babygirlquest
August 20th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Aw pink help! Lovely baby! I think that was still early side for nub so don't worry, I think you are still team green x

sharon
August 20th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Wow good for you waiting till birth pink help. Scan pic is lovely

pinkhelp
August 20th, 2016, 06:59 PM
thanks everyone. It's kinda exciting not knowing. Somedays it's worrysome too though.

Babygirlquest
August 20th, 2016, 07:02 PM

pinkhelp
August 22nd, 2016, 09:34 AM
thanks babygirlrequest. I'm excited to at least get to pick a girl name! My husband doesnt ever really wanna talk names until the 3rd trimester so we've always known before we picked our names. I've got quite a few girls names I like but have already narrowed it down for boy names as I only have a few favs left now after 3 boys!

stink_e33
August 23rd, 2016, 06:04 PM
Baby is still a girl! She's measuring only 1 day ahead at 60% percentile for her gestation. She's just an average little girl. I'm so happy.

Beautifulrainbow
August 25th, 2016, 05:09 AM
Question does anyone know what to do?
I bought a dream membership and I dont want it renewing in feb as after this baby I'm done no more children. When I go into PayPal to cancel the payment it says it will cancel my profile and profiles cannot be reactivated. I don't want to leave this site I just no longer need access to the private info

purple
August 25th, 2016, 06:23 AM
Question does anyone know what to do?
I bought a dream membership and I dont want it renewing in feb as after this baby I'm done no more children. When I go into PayPal to cancel the payment it says it will cancel my profile and profiles cannot be reactivated. I don't want to leave this site I just no longer need access to the private info

You should be able to remove it in Pay Pal from your pre-approved payments and it won't change anything on this site, it just means the payment won't be able to come out when you renew.

Beautifulrainbow
August 25th, 2016, 06:56 AM
You should be able to remove it in Pay Pal from your pre-approved payments and it won't change anything on this site, it just means the payment won't be able to come out when you renew.
Will look into this later as I'm norlt feeling well atm but thanks purple.x

pinkhelp
August 25th, 2016, 02:48 PM
stink-e33 Great to hear that you got to see your little princess again. Have you come down from cloud 9 yet? How far along are you?Feeling movement? I'm 13 weeks and might have felt my first "bubbles". I know I started to feel it with 2 of mine this early, but not all that often :)

pinkhelp
August 25th, 2016, 02:58 PM
I think my retro uterus (which was super flipped back at both my US's) finally decided to flip forward today. It feels weird to sit down. I expect my belly will really start to grow now!

sharon
August 26th, 2016, 04:18 AM
I think i felt baby yesterday at 13+5 but it was up near my belly button so thinking its a bit too high but it felt like a fish swimming and flipping over

Beautifulrainbow
August 26th, 2016, 07:16 AM
There was a few of us who were feeling baby love around that area at 13 weeks.xx

pinkhelp
August 26th, 2016, 07:22 AM
Hey Beautiful Rainbow. I thought of you this am. I was laying in bed and decided to feel my uterus being as I have an empty stomach etc. It's nearly to my belly button! I was shocked! Last week it was undetectable ie, still below my pelvic bone! I know you said yours was really high up early on right?

Beautifulrainbow
August 26th, 2016, 07:28 AM
Yes mine was also I think it may have been stink too that also said hers was high

Raezodal
August 26th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Mine was really high up early on too. Just below and then at my belly button from about 13 or 14weeks. It was like that with my ds4 too but not quite as high.

Beautifulrainbow
August 26th, 2016, 10:19 AM
Mine was really high up early on too. Just below and then at my belly button from about 13 or 14weeks. It was like that with my ds4 too but not quite as high.

No it was you I remember now.xx

pinkhelp
August 26th, 2016, 03:44 PM
maybe it does that once you have a bunch of kids :) I don't remember it doing this with the others, not this high.

Beautifulrainbow
August 26th, 2016, 04:08 PM
I couldn't tell you with my 1st as I didn't know I was pregnant with my 1st until 26 weeks. But with my 2nd I found out I had a tilted uterus and stayed behind my pubic bone until around 11-12weeks it was also like this with my 3rd. I remember at my 12 week scan the tech pushing really hard into my groin because it was all so low still. So this time round it was very much shocking that it was high. The tech at my gender scan at 16 weeks even commented that baby was sitting behind my belly button. Strange. Huh

sharon
August 26th, 2016, 05:41 PM
What baby number is this for everyone ? This is no 3 for us

Beautifulrainbow
August 26th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Number 4 and last for us.xx

Raezodal
August 26th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Number 5 for us

Babygirlquest
August 27th, 2016, 03:51 AM
5 and 6. I think we will be done after.

sharon
August 27th, 2016, 05:53 AM
I think this will be our last. We couldnt fit anymore in the house without having to move + we are not in a poaition nor want to do that. I will be blessed with 3 beautiful children and well what more could i ask for x x

stink_e33
August 30th, 2016, 02:42 AM
My uterus was also high. Still is! She's very close to my ribs now.
At 13-14 wks it was at my belly button. And at 21wks now, it's just under my ribs. I was feeling her at 13weeks periodically. And thought I was insane because of the location.

marriedmomof2
September 1st, 2016, 04:02 PM
Welcome!! And Congrats!!

Thank you!

marriedmomof2
September 1st, 2016, 04:29 PM
This is baby number 3 for us and she will be our last unless we get a surprise but we aren't planning on a fourth.

sharon
September 1st, 2016, 06:00 PM
9 days until i find out gender. Getting nervous

Raezodal
September 5th, 2016, 10:32 PM
9 days until i find out gender. Getting nervous

Eeek!! Good luck!! So exciting!!

Beautifulrainbow
September 6th, 2016, 01:50 AM
So exciting sharon i cant wait for you now either.xx

sharon
September 6th, 2016, 03:09 AM
Yep 4 days to go now! Alot of ppl i know r guessing boy for me lol. Dont know what theyr basing that on tho. Prob the fact that my bump just popped the other day so im now huge like i was with Ds. He he

Beautifulrainbow
September 6th, 2016, 03:48 AM
I wouldn't have based any guesses on if you suddenly just pop or not. With 1st boy I wasn't showing until really late didn't find out I was pregnant until 26+.
2nd son I had a massive bloated bump right away.
3rd son i was hardly showing the day I have birth I was still high his head was only 2 5ths engaged and I look just about 6 months pregnant didn't look like I was ready to drop.
I again have a small bump this time. Was just down the school and I said i was now 25 weeks they were all like "wow I had a massive bump by now your so neat!"

sharon
September 6th, 2016, 04:32 AM
Yeah i know i def think bump size has nothing to do with it. Ive got my hopes up slightly for girl dye to seeing babys nub all the way thru 12w scan and it was way pointing down so im gonna get a shock if its a boy. Need to try prepare myself it ob could still be boy! Aggh hurry up saturday x x

Babygirlquest
September 6th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Bump size means nothing! I was tiny with all my boys! People love to speculate

sharon
September 7th, 2016, 01:51 PM
Aww i know. Ill need to add a pic of my bump actually.

sharon
September 7th, 2016, 01:52 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160907/ee646142588fb19dd767ff0840e08c5a.jpg 15+4

sharon
September 7th, 2016, 01:54 PM
Looks reaaly low in that pic ill find another 1 i took last week thats more how im carrying

sharon
September 7th, 2016, 01:55 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160907/6fb025873b9e265aa67d3d96e104ee52.jpg at 15weeks

sharon
September 10th, 2016, 07:39 AM
Im leaving in 20 mins for Gender scan

pinkhelp
September 10th, 2016, 09:31 AM
Good Luck Sharon! I swear my bump is way higher than with my others. This is my 4th. I also have quite a bit of flab on top of my bump that goes to rolls when i lean etc that I never had with my other 3. My bump looks big because of this. I think i've been feeling the baby from time to time and it feels like it's at belly button height. I also saw the nub the whole time at my scan sharon. Mine looked blurry though and was past the bum the whole time. Good luck!

Raezodal
September 10th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Im leaving in 20 mins for Gender scan

Good luck!!

sharon
September 10th, 2016, 10:47 AM
Its a baby Girl http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160910/0541f7357906bb46481448d47c203200.jpg

Raezodal
September 10th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Congrats!!!!!

sharon
September 10th, 2016, 11:50 AM
Thank you. Baby wasnt playing ball so took ages to get the momey shot

pinkhelp
September 10th, 2016, 01:01 PM
congrats Sharon! Must be an amazing feeling!

pinkhelp
September 10th, 2016, 01:09 PM
cant remember, did you have a nub shot pic at 12 weeks?

Babygirlquest
September 10th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Congrats Sharon! I'm not surprised ;-)

pinkhelp
September 10th, 2016, 01:22 PM
i see your nub pic now. yes looks very girly! Congrats!

sharon
September 10th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Yep i think thats why i was so sure it was a girl pinkhelp x

XXforhubby
September 10th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Huge congrats Sharon! If you haven't done so, please post your sway.

Enjoy shopping for pink [emoji175]!!

sharon
September 10th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Oh yes im goin on holiday tomorrow so ill try do it b4 then if not ill post it at end of the week when im back! X

Beautifulrainbow
September 10th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Congratulations Sharon yay team pink.xx

Princess Mom
September 11th, 2016, 08:38 PM
Congrats Sharon yay! If I am remembering correctly you and I are the only ones who have another daughter, having another girl is so special!

How is everyone doing? I will be 27 weeks Thursday! I hope these days fly by and it will be December asap lol. Pregnancy is stressful, everything is going great though my cervix is still the same long and strong, I do get the weekly progesterone shots called makena, after Tuesday I will have 9 shots left, I can't wait to be full term and bring my baby girl home and watch her grow!

So excited to breastfeed also, I probably will pump more than nurse mostly nurse at night or while older two are to school, so excited!

pinkhelp
September 12th, 2016, 03:15 PM
HI ladies. So I had my prenatal check up today. I'm 16 weeks today. Had a bit of a scare. The Dr couldn't find the heartbeat. She checked left and centre and right for a while and all around, then she had me pull my pants down low and she checked for it really low and by that time we were both silent and her face looked concerned. I then mentioned that I think I've been feeling the baby move a bit but I feel it up high so I dont know. She then looked grim and checked above my belly button and then bam there was the heartbeat. She said "HOW are you even up there!?" She said virtually every time she checks for a heartbeat she finds it in the lower area of the stomach. We were both surprised and relieved.....seems to be a trend on this thread!

sharon
September 12th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Yes princessmom i have a 6 year old daughter.4 year old son too. So happy to give my daughter a sister!

stink_e33
September 13th, 2016, 12:54 AM
HI ladies. So I had my prenatal check up today. I'm 16 weeks today. Had a bit of a scare. The Dr couldn't find the heartbeat. She checked left and centre and right for a while and all around, then she had me pull my pants down low and she checked for it really low and by that time we were both silent and her face looked concerned. I then mentioned that I think I've been feeling the baby move a bit but I feel it up high so I dont know. She then looked grim and checked above my belly button and then bam there was the heartbeat. She said "HOW are you even up there!?" She said virtually every time she checks for a heartbeat she finds it in the lower area of the stomach. We were both surprised and relieved.....seems to be a trend on this thread!
Same thing with my girl. I'm 21 wks at my last appt and the doctor is looking here and there low down. Couldn't find her but could hear her kicking. She wanted the heartbeat so we did an ultrasound and sure enough, way up by my ribs. I told her, she's been that way this whole pregnancy. So high. She was surprised.

pinkhelp
September 13th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Fingers crossed it's a gender sign for me Stinke33- My 3 sons were never up high like that. I felt them in the normal spot down below. Heartbeat was always found easily too and inthe lower stomach. Maybe this one can float? No idea how the baby can stay up high with gravity etc. I feel all my movement with this one up around my belly button and on both sides.She heard a woosh (up higher on my stomach) finally right before we found the HB and said, that was movement.

pinkhelp
September 16th, 2016, 08:48 AM
HI Ladies. So I was tempted to ask at the dr the other day (there for my son) about gender just because I'm really starting to feel like this baby might really be a girl! I didnt give in though.Now that most of my nausea is gone, I'm having morning sickness every morning whether I eat breakfast or not. I feel fine, and walking around then I just suddenly start gagging and thats it....gotta run to the bathroom. SO weird. I never ever gagged with any of my sons. It's just SO different this time. Fingers crossed but still trying not ot get my hopes up!

sharon
September 16th, 2016, 09:07 AM
How many weeks r u now pinkhelp ?

pinkhelp
September 16th, 2016, 09:39 AM
I'll be 17 weeks on monday Sharon. I think our due dates are the same? Feb 28th?

Beautifulrainbow
September 16th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Hi all sorry i have not been on much have had so much going on. I also missed my 25 week midwife appointnent.
My little girl has now dropped and I'm carrying really low now but dtill comments that I find have a very big bump for coming upto 27 week almost 3rd trimester eek how has time flown

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160916/26edf9500c663519a042b0ce16e67cbc.jpg

Raezodal
September 16th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Hi all dorry i have not been on much gave had so much going on. I aksi missed my 25 week midwife appointnent.
My little girl has now dropped and I'm carrying really low now but dtill comments that I find have a very big bump for coming upto 27 week almost 3rd trimester eek how has time flown

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160916/26edf9500c663519a042b0ce16e67cbc.jpg

You have a tiny bump!
Hope you're doing alright!

Beautifulrainbow
September 16th, 2016, 04:10 PM
I'm good how are you?xx

sharon
September 16th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Br i am bigger than u and im 17 weeks haha

sharon
September 16th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Pinkhelp i got given date of 25th feb at my scan so im 17 weeks tomoro x

Raezodal
September 16th, 2016, 04:27 PM
I'm good how are you?xx

Baby wise, doing really well! The rest of life has been a nightmare this week. Hoping for things to calm down next week so I can enjoy my time with ds4 home alone since his three big brothers are all at school now.

Beautifulrainbow
September 16th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Br i am bigger than u and im 17 weeks haha

I still get some days of bloating though 🙈

Beautifulrainbow
September 16th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Baby wise, doing really well! The rest of life has been a nightmare this week. Hoping for things to calm down next week so I can enjoy my time with ds4 home alone since his three big brothers are all at school now.

Similar thing here just want to relax now my boys back in school but all I have done is run around after everyone else

Raezodal
September 16th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Similar thing here just want to relax now my boys back in school but all I have done is run around after everyone else

Fingers crossed we both have a better week next week!!

Beautifulrainbow
September 16th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Fingers crossed we both have a better week next week!!

Yes hope so 😀

pinkhelp
September 17th, 2016, 08:21 AM
Looking good BR.

My bump might be Bigger than yours too! (and I'm almost 17 weeks) I'll try and take a pic later on. I've gained 10 lbs so far.

sharon
September 19th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Im too scared to step on the scales pinkhelp. Dont want to see what ive put on.😣

Beautifulrainbow
September 19th, 2016, 01:10 PM
I'm still under 6lbs.
I ended up going up the hospital earlier as I only felt baby move 6 times since last night. Turns out she is just fine she was moving I just didn't feel her. Funny how we still can miss so much ever at 27 weeks

sharon
September 19th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Glad babys ok in there bt

pinkhelp
September 19th, 2016, 02:20 PM
glad to hear baby is ok BR. I ordered a fetal doppler and im excited to use it.

Ive gotten sooo pudgy Sharon. I think it's maybe only 10 lbs, could be more. I'm soooo hot. Summer needs to go to hell. I'm like a moody furnace. I've got rolls and jiggle places I've never felt before. I'm the type of person people call tiny generally so not used to feeling flubby and it's only going to get worse because I have to eat all the time so I dont throw up. Fun times....I hope I dont get enormous! Almost all of my bump is flub at this point. At this point with my 3 sons i hadnt really gained any weight maybe 2-3 lbs....

sharon
September 19th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Yep im like a wee barrel , i look wprse with clothes on, bare bump looks ok but with clothes on i look dumpy. I ll find a pic hang on...

sharon
September 19th, 2016, 03:00 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160919/e746343bbcd433cc5cff27509e43e088.jpg

Beautifulrainbow
You look lovely.xx

sharon
And im usually a very small 10 uk size so is that a 6 in US sizing?

sharon
September 19th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Thanx hun i dont feel it. Feel frumpy and chubby lol