PDA

View Full Version : Swayed for a boy in 2011/2012 and we are having a...

Pages : [1] 2

TTC5
September 26th, 2011, 10:53 PM
Thought we could use this thread to let everyone know (if you know what you are having) what you are having or had :) Be interesting to see the numbers :DS::DD: Please note, everyones sways differently so this is not a reflection on what kind of sway was done. This is really for fun purposes only :)

DebH Swayed :DS: is having a :DD:

Begonia Swayed :DS: and had a :DD:

boyjoy Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

Gizmo Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

babydes56 Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

Zivic_Bubac Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

iluvmyman Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

Kris217 Swayed :DS: and had a :DD:

grasshopper Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

Freya Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

Cheekymoo Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

SpicyTunaSushi Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

sunnyebsh Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

Bec swayed:DS: and is having a :DD:

hope.ful swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

sbmommy Swayed :DS: and is having :DD:

Waffles Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

Mae Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

Bama Belle Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

Luvatittleman Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

Prayforaboy Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

Threelittleladies Swayed :DS: and had a :DD:

Girlmom did not sway but having a :DS:

daisyfay311 Swayed :DS: and had a :DS:

Aqua Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

3pink1blue Swayed :DS: and had a :DS:

Washington Promise Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Iyamaryam Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Just Kim Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Alexis Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Roonarpia Swayed :DS: and has had a :DS:

ELP Swayed :DS: and had a :DS:

Proud-Mummy26 Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Tink18 Swayed :DS: and had a :DS:

My3girls Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Chunksta Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

My Fabulous Children Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Bumbleebee Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

TTC5 Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

ams Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Dloui Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Flava Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Tinkerbell Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Yahmama Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Skrimpy Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Hobbermittens Swayed :DS: and had a :DS:

Fourblessings Swayed :DS: and had a :DS:

_proudmommyx2 Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

Mykiwibaby Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

HaleyR is Hoping for :DS: and is having :DS:

3girlsinarow Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Cinss Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Life In Pink Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Gaastra lightly Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Ghostmookie is hoping for :DS: and is having :DS:

Fiora Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

Wasabi Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

NearlyDone Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

Pearl327 Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

Pusspuss1 Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

Minimatron Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

Layla Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

22 - :DD:
40 - :DS:

The end

You can check out 2013 results here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-boy-sway/23700-swayed-boy-2013-we-having.html

DebH
September 27th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Swayed for a boy and are having a :DD:

TTC5
September 27th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Deb, do you mind if I put this on the OP? :)

DebH
September 27th, 2011, 07:04 PM
That's ok with me.

TTC5
September 27th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Cheers! Will be good to keep a tally :)

My Fabulous Children
September 28th, 2011, 04:17 AM
TTC5- Great idea!

Deb, I am so sorry your sway didn't work.

WashingtonPromise
September 28th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Oh, 3p1b (formerly 3pnb) needs to come over here and I know Begonia is going on a break.

TTC5
September 28th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Yep! I will ask Begonia if I can add her too :)

TTC5
October 2nd, 2011, 06:23 PM
I have Begonia's permission to add her too :)

WashingtonPromise
October 3rd, 2011, 05:03 PM
Okay the odss are not looking that good....where's Elp (she is having a boy, right?) and 3p1b?

3Pink1Blue
October 3rd, 2011, 06:07 PM
Hey Ladies! As most of you know I swayed for a boy and it's a BOY!

TTC5
October 3rd, 2011, 06:09 PM
Can I add you =D

3Pink1Blue
October 3rd, 2011, 06:11 PM
Absolutely!

Hobbermittens
October 3rd, 2011, 07:39 PM
These odds are not very good.... :(

TTC5
October 3rd, 2011, 07:58 PM
Don't forget we have Kris who is preg but doesn't know yet and I'm sure there are a few others too! Also, Tink...

3Pink1Blue
October 3rd, 2011, 10:56 PM
Hobber - I peeked at everyone's sways, 2 out of the 4 of us who know did the IG diet and the other two did HE. IG sway is 0-2 GD sway is 1-2, those are much better odds.

TTC5
October 3rd, 2011, 11:57 PM
It is when you look at it that way hey :)

Hobbermittens
October 4th, 2011, 12:11 AM
Hobber - I peeked at everyone's sways, 2 out of the 4 of us who know did the IG diet and the other two did HE. IG sway is 0-2 GD sway is 1-2, those are much better odds.

I do like those odds better!

TTC5
October 4th, 2011, 01:30 AM
Hobber are you doing IG or HE?

Hobbermittens
October 4th, 2011, 01:49 PM
HE. I am not doing calcium, though.

ELP
October 4th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Can we not talk you into the calcium Hobber, it doesn't have to be mega, just in things like a bit of cheese and a bit of milk on your cereal.

ELP
October 4th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Okay the odss are not looking that good....where's Elp (she is having a boy, right?) and 3p1b?
I'm just hopeful from nub shots atm WP, I may find out at the end of the month in the name of swaying but I'm also worried about having that little bit of hope taken away without a warm little person in my arms to make it all better iykwim:)

TTC5
October 4th, 2011, 05:38 PM
What kind of milk are you using Hobber?

begonia
October 5th, 2011, 02:51 PM

Another thing I will add to keep in mind ... personally, I know 17 families IRL that have 2 girls and went for a 3rd ... and of those 17, only TWO had a son. So that's, in my eyes, a 2:15 with no swaying. If WITH swaying we can even see a 50% outcome of a :DS: after multiple daughters, I think that's a solid enough outcome to convince me to sway. IF we chose to get pregnant again I'd still sway because even though it might only get me up to a 50% shot, I think that's better than what I see occurring purely naturally, if that makes sense.

No offense meant to anyone who is swaying for their first or their second (if they have only one :DD:) but at that point I still feel like the odds are very much normal for them to have a :DS:. I'm MUCH more interested in swaying outcomes after someone has 2+ of a particular gender in a row because those are people I see as truly overcoming some kind of natural tendency towards one gender.

gizmo77
October 5th, 2011, 03:35 PM
i agree B

TTC5
October 5th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Another thing I will add to keep in mind ... personally, I know 17 families IRL that have 2 girls and went for a 3rd ... and of those 17, only TWO had a son. So that's, in my eyes, a 2:15 with no swaying. If WITH swaying we can even see a 50% outcome of a :DS: after multiple daughters, I think that's a solid enough outcome to convince me to sway. IF we chose to get pregnant again I'd still sway because even though it might only get me up to a 50% shot, I think that's better than what I see occurring purely naturally, if that makes sense.

No offense meant to anyone who is swaying for their first or their second (if they have only one :DD:) but at that point I still feel like the odds are very much normal for them to have a :DS:. I'm MUCH more interested in swaying outcomes after someone has 2+ of a particular gender in a row because those are people I see as truly overcoming some kind of natural tendency towards one gender.

ITA!!!

Demeter
October 5th, 2011, 06:24 PM
ITA!!!
I agree too! And Begonia, do you happen to know the eating habits of those 17 moms that had the 2:15 ratio? I'd love to know!!! Everyone I know with single sex children, I want to ask them about their diets.

3Pink1Blue
October 5th, 2011, 11:36 PM
Absolutely B! A friend of my mom had 4 girls then 2 boys then 5 girls. I really want to know what changed for her, I some how don't think it was pure chance.

Plum3
October 6th, 2011, 05:46 AM
Totally agree Begonia!

begonia
October 6th, 2011, 10:30 AM
I agree too! And Begonia, do you happen to know the eating habits of those 17 moms that had the 2:15 ratio? I'd love to know!!! Everyone I know with single sex children, I want to ask them about their diets.

You know, some I know well and some I know just as "oh, so and so from school" ... the ones I know well I can't really say they eat "girl" friendly diets, KWIM? One is a total gourmet cook. Homemade meals for her family every day of the week with nutritious, wholesome ingredients, you'd think that would sway boy.

begonia
October 6th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Absolutely B! A friend of my mom had 4 girls then 2 boys then 5 girls. I really want to know what changed for her, I some how don't think it was pure chance.

See, I'm totally fascinated by my FIL's family. He was one of 10, the first of the boys ... his family went GGGGBBBBBG. What on earth happened there!?!?

hope.ful
October 6th, 2011, 11:13 AM
My SIL and her whole in-laws are dairy farmers and they drink straight, whole milk and there is only one girl in the family. Needless to say, we've been drinking whole milk!

3Pink1Blue
October 6th, 2011, 12:28 PM
I hate whole milk but I was using it while ttc this one, fx for you hope.ful!

Hobbermittens
October 6th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Can we not talk you into the calcium Hobber, it doesn't have to be mega, just in things like a bit of cheese and a bit of milk on your cereal.

I do get a little in my prenatal, plus I don't avoid everything with calcium, I just don't eat dairy.

Hobbermittens
October 6th, 2011, 12:32 PM
What kind of milk are you using Hobber?

I have been using coconut milk in my cereal, which has a little calcium.

Demeter
October 6th, 2011, 03:04 PM
My SIL and her whole in-laws are dairy farmers and they drink straight, whole milk and there is only one girl in the family. Needless to say, we've been drinking whole milk!

I started drinking raw milk about 9 months ago, although I've cut down to 1 cup/day for the last month for swaying. Maybe I should just do high everything and drink it as needed.

gizmo77
October 6th, 2011, 03:31 PM
See, I'm totally fascinated by my FIL's family. He was one of 10, the first of the boys ... his family went GGGGBBBBBG. What on earth happened there!?!?

holy moly!

gizmo77
October 6th, 2011, 03:34 PM

VERY interesting.

but do you think that some ppl are more inclined to having girls BECAUSE of calcium (their bodies process it differently) but for others it doesnt matter? or maybe those who never drank milk than suddenly did would have girls (bc of the sudden increase in calicum..i think thats what happened with me), whereas someone who always drank milk their whole lives would have both boys and girls or wouldnt effect gender...?

TTC5
October 6th, 2011, 06:55 PM
I do get a little in my prenatal, plus I don't avoid everything with calcium, I just don't eat dairy.

Same.

TTC5
October 6th, 2011, 06:56 PM
I started drinking raw milk about 9 months ago, although I've cut down to 1 cup/day for the last month for swaying. Maybe I should just do high everything and drink it as needed.

I would drink it without a doubt :)

TTC5
October 6th, 2011, 06:58 PM
VERY interesting.

but do you think that some ppl are more inclined to having girls BECAUSE of calcium (their bodies process it differently) but for others it doesnt matter? or maybe those who never drank milk than suddenly did would have girls (bc of the sudden increase in calicum..i think thats what happened with me), whereas someone who always drank milk their whole lives would have both boys and girls or wouldnt effect gender...?

OR.... perhaps calcium does not play a part in swaying? Perhaps it is more the overall nutrients from "diary" such as skim/low fat VS full fat... full fat is going to have far more nutrients than skim. This is what I am beginning to think anyway. I think calcium itself is beneficial for either sway to help that developing embie ;)

My Fabulous Children
October 7th, 2011, 04:00 AM
Hobber are you doing IG or HE?

What's HE?

ELP
October 7th, 2011, 06:20 AM
HE is High Everything mfc:) So high of all nutrients favors boys:agree:

My Fabulous Children
October 7th, 2011, 03:23 PM
HE is High Everything mfc:) So high of all nutrients favors boys:agree:

Ohh yeah!!! LOL. Thanks hun.

3Pink1Blue
October 7th, 2011, 03:25 PM
OR.... perhaps calcium does not play a part in swaying? Perhaps it is more the overall nutrients from "diary" such as skim/low fat VS full fat... full fat is going to have far more nutrients than skim. This is what I am beginning to think anyway. I think calcium itself is beneficial for either sway to help that developing embie ;)

I think this is more it, it's about the over all diet then calcium specifically. Increase your overall fat, protein and nutrients while avoiding the sugar free, low fat, diet foods we girl moms tend to be drawn to.

begonia
October 7th, 2011, 05:45 PM
I think this is more it, it's about the over all diet then calcium specifically. Increase your overall fat, protein and nutrients while avoiding the sugar free, low fat, diet foods we girl moms tend to be drawn to.

ITA with this! Keep in mind that having whole milk (even just from the grocer, not raw) will always be a less processed alternative to any skimmed variety, be that 1%, 2%, or skim.

Tink18
October 8th, 2011, 06:28 PM
well I am here now! YAY me! I have a sneaky feeling this one will be a girl as well! BUt you never know I did dream about a blued eyed chubby little boy the other night! With DD, knowingly pregnant I drempt about a baby girl all the time, and then I had her. She looked just like she did in my dreams! so we will see!

TTC5
October 10th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Are you finding out tink?

TTC5
October 13th, 2011, 02:36 AM
Who else wants to be added to the front page :)

ELP
October 13th, 2011, 04:01 AM
No resultyet, but you can add me on for when I find out:agree:

TTC5
October 13th, 2011, 06:43 AM
When do you find out ELP!!!

ELP
October 13th, 2011, 09:10 AM
My scan is the 25th of October, so 12 days!!

TTC5
October 15th, 2011, 03:27 AM
Oh how exciting, I think its a boy for sure!

Foxy
October 15th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Only 10 days to go! Can't wait to see pics of your little man!

ELP
October 15th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Thanks guys:) Its the day after my 35th b'day aswell, I officially turn 'over-the-hill':rofl:

TTC5
October 15th, 2011, 04:31 PM
What a nice birthday pressie then =D

ELP
October 15th, 2011, 04:43 PM
What a nice birthday pressie then =DWhat? Knowing that I'm on the way down, that all my good days are gone and I have nothing left to look forward to apart from moaning about my ever increasing incontinence! Cheers very much NOT!! :rofl: Sorry, its past my bed time and I'm starting to get a little dilerious.

But on a serious note it would be a great little pressie;) I told DH that my extra scan was my early present (only present for the last 10 years I'll add lol) so it would put a little smile on my face:)

TTC5
October 15th, 2011, 04:47 PM
hahaha oh it is all self inflicted ;)

ELP
October 15th, 2011, 04:59 PM
hahaha oh it is all self inflicted ;)I know! The leaks, the clicky hips, the treble muffin top - such a good look! But so worth it when they're paying my care home bills:bigsmile:

TTC5
October 17th, 2011, 11:47 PM
But we always go back for more, LOL!

So anyone else want to be added to the first page tally? :)

TTC5
October 25th, 2011, 05:05 PM
ELP have added you! So it is now 50/50!

babydes56
October 26th, 2011, 07:09 AM
You can add me i'm having a girl as you know

Flava
October 26th, 2011, 10:06 AM
I just saw this.So we have 50/50 here? Well not good at all for me! I just think if i would get a baby I would be in the pink 50%.:sad:
No wonder today I kinda hope for a bfn...I don't know...just starting to think this swaying again thing was a big mistake ...I shouldn't have to believe it works.Again! I guess some ppl never learn huh?
no need to comment on this plz...

2pinkNoblue
October 26th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Hey I am new on here....I was on IG but it crashes so much. Are you all doing just diet to sway casue on IG there are 7 factors and the rate was something close to 85% boy when all 7 sway factors where followed and they did MSU (modified swim up)....I have not seen anything about that on here...Flava I think i Recognize your namefrom IG, and I agree these rates seem depressing....I may not even TTC after reading this :(

Hobbermittens
October 26th, 2011, 12:20 PM
I just saw this.So we have 50/50 here? Well not good at all for me! I just think if i would get a baby I would be in the pink 50%.:sad:
No wonder today I kinda hope for a bfn...I don't know...just starting to think this swaying again thing was a big mistake ...I shouldn't have to believe it works.Again! I guess sope ppl never learn huh?

Hey Flava, when do you test? Don't give up hope (I know it is hard, I am not even pg yet and I am already upset about what might happen).

Flava
October 26th, 2011, 12:36 PM
2pink-I was on IG too and did SMU and got DD4 so it just don't work for everyone. Also I don't believe that 85% on IG because lots off ppl don't update if they sway did not worked.
Come hang with us in the blue group!

Flava
October 26th, 2011, 12:37 PM
hobber-i may test on Fri. but Im not hopping ...really I will not be upset for a bfn. i think i made a mistake ttc again...

3Pink1Blue
October 26th, 2011, 01:39 PM
2pinknoblue - Welcome!! I was on IG for several years and saw a lot of crap happen that affects those stats. If you didn't do all 7 ig sway factors perfectly they don't always count your results. Also if your sway "failed" women got ostracized so a lot didn't post their results as their sways then got brutally picked apart to find out where they went wrong.

Please keep in mind we only have stats on 5 people and of those 5 only 3 swayed the GD way. The others got their BFP either right after coming over from IG or while still following the IG diet practices so really GD has about a 66% success rate.

Oh Flava, big hug hun :(

TTC5
October 26th, 2011, 05:33 PM
You can add me i'm having a girl as you know

Will do!!!

I know roonarpia had a boy, should we add her too?

TTC5
October 26th, 2011, 05:34 PM
hobber-i may test on Fri. but Im not hopping ...really I will not be upset for a bfn. i think i made a mistake ttc again...

Why do you think that hun?

Flava
October 26th, 2011, 08:23 PM
Why do you think that hun?

because it was stupid to ttc again it did not worked before I would just get another girl and i really don't need more

love being a mummy
October 26th, 2011, 09:12 PM
No wonder today I kinda hope for a bfn...I don't know...just starting to think this swaying again thing was a big mistake ...I shouldn't have to believe it works.Again! I guess some ppl never learn huh?
I feel the same

Hey Flava, when do you test? Don't give up hope (I know it is hard, I am not even pg yet and I am already upset about what might happen). Me too

Sending you lots of BLUE BLUE BLUE BFP vibes xx good luck.

nuthinbutpink
October 26th, 2011, 09:50 PM
2pinknoblue - Welcome!! I was on IG for several years and saw a lot of crap happen that affects those stats. If you didn't do all 7 ig sway factors perfectly they don't always count your results. Also if your sway "failed" women got ostracized so a lot didn't post their results as their sways then got brutally picked apart to find out where they went wrong.

Please keep in mind we only have stats on 5 people and of those 5 only 3 swayed the GD way. The others got their BFP either right after coming over from IG or while still following the IG diet practices so really GD has about a 66% success rate.

Oh Flava, big hug hun :(

You cannot go by the numbers on here. 5 people do not make for an accurate statistic! We need many more and there are considerations to make as to how someone sways. The IG numbers are silly. Tamara didn't count people that didn't use all factors and most did not. She cherry picked for stats. That won't happen on here. It is what it is but we have tried our very best to pull all valid research together so you can make the best sway for you. Our research is based on humans unlike the other site and we don't make promises about being able to recognize XX from XY sperm on a Toys R Us microscope.

We(I) started putting together a Survey section and if anyone has time to help out with it, I would love to get some help. I think it would help with the whole stats thing and you would be able to see what people did and didn't do.

TTC5
October 26th, 2011, 10:41 PM
because it was stupid to ttc again it did not worked before I would just get another girl and i really don't need more

I hope this is your boy, if you do get a bfp! I think you have a wonderful shot of having a son! Although I do know how you feel after 4 of a kind you do feel like it is impossible hey!

Proud-Mummy26
October 27th, 2011, 04:15 PM
You can add me, I swayed boy and it's a boy.

I'm just going to read through this thread properly now, it's very interesting!

TTC5
October 27th, 2011, 05:07 PM
Congratulations proud mummy!!!! I will add you now!!! You must be thrilled :)

3Pink1Blue
October 27th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Woohoo!! Congrats!!

ELP
October 28th, 2011, 03:27 AM
You cannot go by the numbers on here. 5 people do not make for an accurate statistic! We need many more and there are considerations to make as to how someone sways. The IG numbers are silly. Tamara didn't count people that didn't use all factors and most did not. She cherry picked for stats. That won't happen on here. It is what it is but we have tried our very best to pull all valid research together so you can make the best sway for you. Our research is based on humans unlike the other site and we don't make promises about being able to recognize XX from XY sperm on a Toys R Us microscope.

We(I) started putting together a Survey section and if anyone has time to help out with it, I would love to get some help. I think it would help with the whole stats thing and you would be able to see what people did and didn't do.

Exactly! :agree:

3Pink1Blue
October 28th, 2011, 07:07 PM
We are now 4 :DS: to 3 :DD: and at least one more swayer finding out soon!

TTC5
October 28th, 2011, 08:28 PM
So exciting hey all these lovely bubbas blue and pink :)

Tink18
November 1st, 2011, 02:32 PM
you can add me although I wont know for a little bit seeing that I am about 8 weeks. I had my first scan so according to one study its a girl because the sac is on the left. Same exact as DD's. This would not surprise me in the slightest.

3Pink1Blue
November 1st, 2011, 02:34 PM
Tink - at my 10 wk scan my little guy was also on the right side, don't hold to much stock in Ramzi's.

Tink18
November 1st, 2011, 07:41 PM
Not holding to much into at all, I am really excited for my 11-12 week scan to see if I can do the nub theory. Which i still dont understand all that well but Ill post to see what people think.

Proud-Mummy26
November 1st, 2011, 10:48 PM
Congratulations proud mummy!!!! I will add you now!!! You must be thrilled :)

Woohoo!! Congrats!!

Thank you!!! We are over the moon and so excited!

Proud-Mummy26
November 1st, 2011, 10:50 PM
Not holding to much into at all, I am really excited for my 11-12 week scan to see if I can do the nub theory. Which i still dont understand all that well but Ill post to see what people think.

If possible try to book your scan until you're atleast 12+0 because the nub theory is a bit iffy in the 11th week. Good luck!

TTC5
November 2nd, 2011, 01:19 AM
So it is back to 50/50 lol!

Kris is next to find out I think next week? My bets are she is having a boy!

Tink18
November 3rd, 2011, 12:05 AM
well I have to go inbetween my 11th and 12th week for a specific scan, Kaiser. SO who knows.

TTC5
November 7th, 2011, 02:32 AM
Back to 50/50!

love being a mummy
November 7th, 2011, 03:54 AM
Someone needs to go through all the sways and see what they have in common that could get those results.

3Pink1Blue
November 7th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Lbam- they try this all the time on IG and all that happens is the "failed" sways get ripped apart along with the swayer. I really don't think there's a magic combo that will work for everyone.

Proud-Mummy26
November 7th, 2011, 09:02 PM
One thing I wonder is do the "failed" sways have all 7 factors involved usually?

ELP
November 8th, 2011, 06:33 AM
I know my 'succesful' sway didn't include 7 factors, it was also heavy on calcium and vit D:agree: I'm truly suprised that we aren't having more success but at the end of the day its that final helping of pure luck that will tip the scales either way isn't it:(

TTC5
November 8th, 2011, 06:34 AM
Well going by my luck tonight I am O'ing again and going to add two more girls to this equation :S

ELP
November 8th, 2011, 06:42 AM
Two more boys 5, two more boys;):bigsmile:

TTC5
November 8th, 2011, 07:32 AM
That would be great!

3Pink1Blue
November 8th, 2011, 08:37 AM
My successful sway also didn't include all 7 factors either. In fact I only focused on only 3 things, in this order. HE diet, cm and optimal timing to insure a speedy bfp.

LolaInLove
November 8th, 2011, 09:00 AM
After reading NBP's post about cherry picking stats on IG, that totally makes sense, because at first after reading this thread, I felt like hey, maybe the IG way works better, but you guys are totally right, there were not really good stats there. Our blue crew there last year had more boys than girls, but eh.....

I really believe the dairy thing has more to do with the nutrients and protein. I don't believe in the potassium/calcium thing, personally. I would go full fat dairy for sure.

Hope everyone is doing ok with their outcome. I know it must be hard not to get your dg, but just remember that each one is a huge huge blessing, and will be a special and wonderful part of your family!

ELP
November 8th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Hope everyone is doing ok with their outcome. I know it must be hard not to get your dg, but just remember that each one is a huge huge blessing, and will be a special and wonderful part of your family!
:hugs:Lola, we're sticking you in this tally somewhere soon right!!!!!! :agree:xxxx

LolaInLove
November 8th, 2011, 10:19 AM
LOL, I hope so, ELP! We'll see! I'd be overjoyed to have a girl or a boy at this point!

3Pink1Blue
November 8th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Ooh Lola you'll be o'ing soon! Yes I've started stalking you :kiss:

Our numbers are still so small too, I'd disregard any study done on that few lol

LolaInLove
November 8th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Ooh Lola you'll be o'ing soon! Yes I've started stalking you :kiss:

Our numbers are still so small too, I'd disregard any study done on that few lol

Aww, thanks, 3! Stalk away! I am CD7, and our plan this month is to dtd every other day ALL MONTH. I am just hoping it is good for sperm count improvement, if not for this month, for next.

Honestly, I think it is a big measure of luck with getting your dg. I think the swaying totally helps, and helps tip your odds, but it is a crapshoot.

Hobbermittens
November 8th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Well going by my luck tonight I am O'ing again and going to add two more girls to this equation :S

You O'ed the other day, right? Are you sure you are O'ing tonight? TWINS??

Hobbermittens
November 8th, 2011, 12:43 PM
I am CD7, and our plan this month is to dtd every other day ALL MONTH. I am just hoping it is good for sperm count improvement, if not for this month, for next.

That is dedication!!! I would be so sick of DTD by the end of the month!!

LolaInLove
November 8th, 2011, 12:50 PM
That is dedication!!! I would be so sick of DTD by the end of the month!!

HAHA, it will take some dedication.....but I figure we gotta change it up each month and see if we can find the golden pattern for getting his little troopers up there to do the job. We decided we would try some different places and such to make it interesting. I know you guys are gonna die about this one, but last night we did it in the bathroom and he was on the toilet sitting!

3Pink1Blue
November 8th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Lola- I always liked atomics take on it. Think of a d&d 11 or however many sided die, we sway to turn as many sides blue as possible but at the end of the day we still have to roll it.
Yay for creative sex, have fun with it!

LolaInLove
November 8th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Exactly, I love the dice analogy, that is my swaying mantra!

Hobbermittens
November 8th, 2011, 01:44 PM
HAHA, it will take some dedication.....but I figure we gotta change it up each month and see if we can find the golden pattern for getting his little troopers up there to do the job. We decided we would try some different places and such to make it interesting. I know you guys are gonna die about this one, but last night we did it in the bathroom and he was on the toilet sitting!

Was the seat up or down? Was the lid open or closed? That's all I want to know!

I'm all for finding fun places to DTD. Hard when you have kids, though!! Sometimes really late at night, we will DTD in front of the fire. That's always kind of romantic! :)

3Pink1Blue
November 8th, 2011, 02:10 PM
I love it too Lola! I think IG had us so convinced if you did all 7 you would succeed, if you "failed" it's because YOU did something wrong. I got lucky this time, turned just enough blue to tip my odds when we rolled. This is part of why I will/would never sway again.

TTC5
November 8th, 2011, 02:57 PM
You O'ed the other day, right? Are you sure you are O'ing tonight? TWINS??

I don't know, I am confused :(
I made a post about it in gender swaying if you want to read?

TTC5
November 8th, 2011, 02:59 PM

Wooo hooo you go guys!!!

LolaInLove
November 8th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Was the seat up or down? Was the lid open or closed? That's all I want to know!

I'm all for finding fun places to DTD. Hard when you have kids, though!! Sometimes really late at night, we will DTD in front of the fire. That's always kind of romantic! :)

LOL! The lids and seats were all down, he was sitting on it. You get the picture. :wink: We chose the bathroom primarily because we had just put the kids down for bed and wanted to make sure we didn't get an interruption for a few minutes there!

LolaInLove
November 8th, 2011, 04:00 PM
I love it too Lola! I think IG had us so convinced if you did all 7 you would succeed, if you "failed" it's because YOU did something wrong. I got lucky this time, turned just enough blue to tip my odds when we rolled. This is part of why I will/would never sway again.

TOTALLY. I think you are lucky if you get what you swayed for. I literally started to have like swaying panic attacks when on IG for that very reason. My DH thought I was losing it. You really get obsessive when you think there is a magic formula....but when you know there ISN'T, you just do your best and keep your fingers crossed. Much better on the psyche, for sure. I am SOOOOO happy that you got your little man, though, 3, you really deserve him after the m/c and all. XXOO

3Pink1Blue
November 8th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Thanks hun, I don't say it much out of fear of hurting others, but I do feel truly fortunate to be able to finish our family this way.

DH was hesitant to try again after the m/c because of how nuts I was during my IG sway. I think he would have refused to continue had the monkeys not driven everyone off IG and sent me looking elsewhere. The dice analogy and finally being told there is no do-this-get-boy-guarantee really hit home for me and I stopped a lot of the obsessing.

Freya
November 9th, 2011, 06:07 AM
Hi, you can add me too, I swayed for boy but got a girl. Couldn't be more pleased in the end, so there you go!

LolaInLove
November 9th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Hi Freya! You are soooo close!!!! How are you feeling?

3P1B, I could not agree more....the demise of IG was the best thing for me, and a lot of us, really!

3Pink1Blue
November 9th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Hey Freya!! How are you?

TTC5
November 9th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Hi, you can add me too, I swayed for boy but got a girl. Couldn't be more pleased in the end, so there you go!

Hi Freya! Congrats on the girl!! Sorry to hear it wasn't your son this time, will you try again some day? xx

begonia
November 10th, 2011, 12:41 AM
TOTALLY. I think you are lucky if you get what you swayed for. I literally started to have like swaying panic attacks when on IG for that very reason. My DH thought I was losing it. You really get obsessive when you think there is a magic formula....but when you know there ISN'T, you just do your best and keep your fingers crossed. Much better on the psyche, for sure. I am SOOOOO happy that you got your little man, though, 3, you really deserve him after the m/c and all. XXOO

ITA with this :)

begonia
November 10th, 2011, 12:50 AM
After reading NBP's post about cherry picking stats on IG, that totally makes sense, because at first after reading this thread, I felt like hey, maybe the IG way works better, but you guys are totally right, there were not really good stats there. Our blue crew there last year had more boys than girls, but eh.....

I know Lola ... I think about that a lot. I don't regret swaying the way that I did, I definitely did not have an IG sway. But from our little CBBC (granted it was only about 10 swayers) 8 of them did get their boys. And I know we followed each other for months so no "cherry picking" involved; we knew pretty well what each other were/weren't doing. I do think even for those 8 though some were just lucky; after all Nutter was the 1st to admit she had a crappy IG diet but she still got her blue. Still, we were pretty honest with each other and that group did end up with a lot of boys...8 of 10 is either darned lucky or there's something there that is worth trying to connect the dots.

ELP
November 10th, 2011, 04:31 AM
..8 of 10 is either darned lucky or there's something there that is worth trying to connect the dots.
Those stats are definately worth looking over B:agree: Thats if we could ever get on there to go over old posts grr! Did anyone get any update from Mas?? Did she get her boy????

love being a mummy
November 10th, 2011, 05:09 AM
lol at the toilet comment. Pretty sure we conceived our son in the bathroom. We were having a few drinks and had DTD so we were having a shower and then we DTD again and I was bent over the bath doggy style.

3Pink1Blue
November 10th, 2011, 02:29 PM
b- thanks hun :)

ELP
November 11th, 2011, 05:16 AM
Ladies we're not having great success atm with the sways:( Does anyone want to join me on a different thread to really get down to what we did that may have influenced things? I don't want anyone to think its an IG style lynching at all!!!! But we have blue swayers atm and if we can find connections then hopefully we can help them and maybe everyone else already here in the future!!! The IG CBBC groups result of 8 out of 10 is definately what we are after!

Nobody needs to join at all! And there are no failed sways, I just wish I could jump forward a year and offer everyone £1,000,000 for the baby in their arms and an opposite in exchange, I bet no one will take me up on my offer:) But I can't do the offer or the time jump unfortunately but maybe we can find something of use. Sorry if offending anyone:(

love being a mummy
November 11th, 2011, 05:46 AM
Ladies we're not having great success atm with the sways:( Does anyone want to join me on a different thread to really get down to what we did that may have influenced things? I don't want anyone to think its an IG style lynching at all!!!! But we have blue swayers atm and if we can find connections then hopefully we can help them and maybe everyone else already here in the future!!! The IG CBBC groups result of 8 out of 10 is definately what we are after!

Nobody needs to join at all! And there are no failed sways, I just wish I could jump forward a year and offer everyone £1,000,000 for the baby in their arms and an opposite in exchange, I bet no one will take me up on my offer:) But I can't do the offer or the time jump unfortunately but maybe we can find something of use. Sorry if offending anyone:(

That sounds like a good idea.

Cheekymoo
November 11th, 2011, 07:19 AM
Feel free o add my sway result to the list -

Was confirmed a girl too!

As for what I would change if I was gonna sway again....would have eaten dairy/ calcium and taken vit D. Everything else I did really well IMO.

LolaInLove
November 11th, 2011, 11:54 AM
I know Lola ... I think about that a lot. I don't regret swaying the way that I did, I definitely did not have an IG sway. But from our little CBBC (granted it was only about 10 swayers) 8 of them did get their boys. And I know we followed each other for months so no "cherry picking" involved; we knew pretty well what each other were/weren't doing. I do think even for those 8 though some were just lucky; after all Nutter was the 1st to admit she had a crappy IG diet but she still got her blue. Still, we were pretty honest with each other and that group did end up with a lot of boys...8 of 10 is either darned lucky or there's something there that is worth trying to connect the dots.

RIGHT!?! That may have been a fluke, though. At least, that is what I keep telling myself. You are right, Nutter didn't have a strong sway, but remember Wantasonbun, she was the most hardcore or all and got a girl. I do sometimes wonder if there is something to it, but the diet is just so damn unhealthy....I mean, you cannot do it for that long. I dunno, B, I really am convinced that it's just a stroke of luck....the dice effect. And I also want to believe that it is meant to be. GOD is the one who cherry-picked these kids for us. He wants you to have 3 girls and me to have either no kids with new DH or go through some awfully long and painful journey for something, I don't know what yet. Why? I don't know. We both prayed like crazy for the boy, and we didn't get it, so unless I get really mad at God, I just have to say, well, I guess it wasn't my destiny. But you know, just like me, you may have a wonderful journey still ahead of you......

LolaInLove
November 11th, 2011, 12:18 PM

As for what I would change if I was gonna sway again....would have eaten dairy/ calcium and taken vit D. Everything else I did really well IMO.

Hi Cheeky! Congrats on your little baby girl! I hope you aren't beating yourself up about the calcium or anything....I really think it is all chance and swaying just helps till your odds a bit.

ELP, I am down with the "research" part of that....although, like you said, I really don't want anyone feeling like a failure here. A beautiful baby girl is a gift from the heavens and no one should feel like they did anything wrong. I am sure we can keep it light, though. Honestly, I don't think anyone did anything "wrong" per se.....sometimes the dice just rolls on pink again. The thing about the CBBC on IG (that was the "Chicken Butt Boy Club", an old IG group we had....yes, been around that long, lol) was that the two most hardcore swayers got one of each. And then there were more laid back swayers that got boys....goes to prove that there is no magic formula at all. But maybe worth a look......if the preggos don't mind having their sways looked at, then the atm swaying would probably be grateful.

3Pink1Blue
November 11th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Cheeky - congrats on your baby girl!!

Elp- I'm in too, I think there's got to be a way of comparing sways without looking for fault like IG did. Like lola said if we keep it light and make it voluntary I think we could really help the ladies currently swaying :)

TTC5
November 11th, 2011, 02:59 PM

Congratulations!!! Wow so many having girls!!!

TTC5
November 11th, 2011, 03:01 PM
So we have 7 girls:5 boys

gizmo77
November 11th, 2011, 03:23 PM
id like to be in on the thread too. where is it?

really TTC5, 7-5 huh.
it does make me wonder. were the girls on IG who got thei rboys strict with their diet? guess we can never REALLy TRULY know

Zivic-Bubac
November 11th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Does anyone want to join me on a different thread to really get down to what we did that may have influenced things?
And there are no failed swaysThat is great idea ELP! I would really appreciate it!
And since we all have girl(s) we know how precious they are and of course, no such thing as 'failed sway'.

BTW, Imho 7:5 is not that bad ratio at all, the sample is still very small, we need more BFPs lol!

LolaInLove
November 11th, 2011, 03:54 PM
it does make me wonder. were the girls on IG who got thei rboys strict with their diet?

Well, they were doing the old unhealthy IG diet where you eat a barrel full of salt every day and no dairy products, and TONS of the drinks. But like we said, one who was the most dedicated did not get a boy. And I know one who was pretty lax about it all got a boy but she ate calcium/dairy. I don't recall anyone swaying much longer than a couple of months, though, (right, B?) so no one got fat and freaked out like we are here, LOL.

3Pink1Blue
November 11th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Yeah we are definitely fatter here but how on earth could you gain too much on the IG diet? I felt like I could only eat 10 things lol

babydes56
November 11th, 2011, 04:16 PM
If i remember well Wantasonbun DTD 3 days before ovulation & only once which was great girl timing & Wantaliitleman was the one with the strict IG diet & she got her boy, just thought i'd add that in. I think it's a great idea to start the thread ELP

Cinss
November 11th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Comparing sway attempts is a great idea, i would love to see the data drawn on a graph or something, there doesnt need to be names on there, just useful information we can look at and maybe we will be able to see things that we cant at the moment.

TTC5
November 11th, 2011, 07:47 PM
That is great idea ELP! I would really appreciate it!
And since we all have girl(s) we know how precious they are and of course, no such thing as 'failed sway'.

BTW, Imho 7:5 is not that bad ratio at all, the sample is still very small, we need more BFPs lol!

Yep exactly, my bet is those who are utd now and don't know the gender prob have the blue ones ;)

TTC5
November 11th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Yeah same, it was dreadful that one!

TTC5
November 11th, 2011, 07:50 PM
That is great idea ELP! I would really appreciate it!

I don't like the term failed sway either :(
No baby is a failure!

ELP
November 12th, 2011, 03:24 AM
From the results we have I think some of the blue results are from ladies who came over from IG with their bumps so they are kind of IG results kwim, I'm definately interested in perfecting the HI/GD approach so whoever wants to participate if they state their approach then we can see where everything needs tweaking:agree:

Post BFP boy sway discussion thread (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?6436-Post-BFP-boy-sway-results-discussion-thread&p=99989#post99989)

Ladies started above:) Purely for anyone who wants to join in:)

love being a mummy
November 12th, 2011, 06:43 AM
I would like to join in, I haven't done my attempt yet, should I wait or can I post what I am planning to do?

ELP
November 12th, 2011, 06:53 AM
I would like to join in, I haven't done my attempt yet, should I wait or can I post what I am planning to do?
If we keep the new thread for people who have their recent results to answer questions on their sways then it keeps it factual, so we can see what might be working and what might not be working, if that makes sense:agree: But definately feel free to ask questions of any ladies who will be joining in, you may just jog a few memories :agree: Is that ok??

love being a mummy
November 12th, 2011, 07:03 AM
Yeah thats fine.
So it's for people once they have found out the gender?

love being a mummy
November 12th, 2011, 07:04 AM

ELP
November 12th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Yeah thats fine.
So it's for people once they have found out the gender?
Yes, if thats ok:) Then current swayers may be able to see if there is anything in particular that they want to do differently:agree:

love being a mummy
November 12th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Yeah thats ok :)

TTC5
November 12th, 2011, 10:14 PM

Your welcome to chat here but I won't be adding people to the list until they have their gender scan or give birth ;)

SpicyTunaSushi
November 21st, 2011, 01:01 PM
Hey,

I am having a girl! I just wanted you all to know. I am really happy about it, she is going to be a great sister for my DD, but I will be back to sway again in a few years. Just wanted to update! There are a lot of girls being born here. :)

Hobbermittens
November 21st, 2011, 03:37 PM
Hey,

I am having a girl! I just wanted you all to know. I am really happy about it, she is going to be a great sister for my DD, but I will be back to sway again in a few years. Just wanted to update! There are a lot of girls being born here. :)

Congrats Spicy!! Your DD will love having a baby sister!

TTC5
November 21st, 2011, 05:39 PM
Congratulations Spicy!!!!!!!! I will add you to the list!

TTC5
November 21st, 2011, 05:40 PM
8 girls and 5 boys so far!!!!!

Hobbermittens
November 21st, 2011, 11:32 PM
8 girls and 5 boys so far!!!!!

Those odds aren't very good. :(

TTC5
November 22nd, 2011, 01:04 AM
Still a few pregnant mummas to reveal yet!!!

My3girls
November 22nd, 2011, 11:53 AM
Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I needed to stop obsessing about swaying so I took a break after I got pg. I swayed for a boy and I am due in feb. so I will update my gender then!

LolaInLove
November 22nd, 2011, 01:32 PM
Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I needed to stop obsessing about swaying so I took a break after I got pg. I swayed for a boy and I am due in feb. so I will update my gender then!

Hey there! Aw, excited for you! Did you do much swaying for this one?

My3girls
November 22nd, 2011, 03:39 PM
Hey there! Aw, excited for you! Did you do much swaying for this one?

I did as much swaying as I could. I posted my sway in June. Not sure if it's still on here.

TTC5
November 22nd, 2011, 03:44 PM

Congrats! Can't wait to hear what your having! Got any scans we can nubsess over hehe?

3Pink1Blue
November 22nd, 2011, 08:42 PM
My3girls - waiting till birth to find out? Such self control lol I actually wanted to wait but for the first time dh had to know so we found out. I'm almost exactly a week ahead of you, Feb is coming so fast!

TTC5
November 22nd, 2011, 08:50 PM
I did as much swaying as I could. I posted my sway in June. Not sure if it's still on here.

Here it is:
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?3893-My3girls-sway&p=44960#post44960

Tink18
November 29th, 2011, 12:08 AM
HOLY SHIT! My odds are terrible!! haha

TTC5
November 29th, 2011, 12:15 AM
Tink your almost 12 weeks YAYYY having a 12week scan?

Tink18
November 29th, 2011, 02:58 PM
I am having a scan next tuesday!! I will be 12 weeks 5 days! I am going to ask for a potty shot and the other one so we can obsess over. I know it's going to be early but I just need something to do!!

Cinss
November 29th, 2011, 03:08 PM
GL xx

TTC5
November 29th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Can't wait to see the pics!!!

LolaInLove
November 29th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Hey Tink, so excited for you!!!!!

My Fabulous Children
December 1st, 2011, 02:56 AM
Congratulations to all, SO MANY girls ..

Good luck Tink!

Tink18
December 6th, 2011, 06:57 PM
had my 12 w 5 day scan! i posted in the guessing area! yayyy i love that little baby so much!!!

TTC5
December 6th, 2011, 09:44 PM
Off to look YAYYY!!

TTC5
December 10th, 2011, 04:43 PM
8 girls and 5 boys so far :)

Tink18
December 12th, 2011, 12:05 AM
TTC I posted more pics! GO LOOK i am dying for more guesses! LOL...

TTC5
December 12th, 2011, 02:52 AM
Where can I find them Tink? Couldn'f find them earlier sorry xx

Tink18
December 12th, 2011, 01:30 PM
They are on my nub thingy..maybe I should update and add to original post.

TTC5
December 12th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Will go look again, LOL!

sunnyebsh
December 14th, 2011, 06:45 AM
You can add me to the list...swayed for a boy having a girl

daisyfay311
December 14th, 2011, 07:19 PM
I swayed boy and I'm having a boy! Confirmed today at 19 weeks!

Hobbermittens
December 14th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Congrats on you baby boy, Daisy!!

My Fabulous Children
December 14th, 2011, 11:32 PM
Congrats Daisy!!!

My Fabulous Children
December 14th, 2011, 11:33 PM

Hi Sunnyebsh, Congrats on your little girl and I'm so sorry you didn't get your boy.

My Fabulous Children
December 14th, 2011, 11:39 PM
They are on my nub thingy..maybe I should update and add to original post.

Hi Tink, I can't see any clear nubs in any of your pics, sorry. Did tech give you any clues, I know it's early but sometimes they can tell or ''I mean guess''.

TTC5
December 15th, 2011, 01:03 AM

Congrats on your girl! Sorry it wasn't your boy though xx

TTC5
December 15th, 2011, 01:04 AM
I swayed boy and I'm having a boy! Confirmed today at 19 weeks!

Congrats!!!!

TTC5
December 15th, 2011, 01:13 AM
9 girls & 6 boys!

atomic sagebrush
December 19th, 2011, 08:56 AM
OMG I started looking at those pink bears and I almost had a heart attack. :( then I scrolled down :)

sEnding everyone more blue dust than they know what to do with.

atomic sagebrush
December 19th, 2011, 09:01 AM

Just look at the Duggars - long runs of pidgeons, then boys, then girls, all of which are longer than most of ours!

We start to panic when we conceive 2 in a row and thing things are hopeless, you know??

atomic sagebrush
December 19th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Those odds aren't very good. :(

First of all this is a great idea for a thread and I'm so glad I decided to read it finally. :)
I just want to reiterate that a lot of those sways were IG sways and not really fair to judge the GD style boy sway on those stats.

Also, someone mentioned that IG blue swayers got BFPs quicker than we are on here, but that was not at all true when I was swaying mod on there. We had people going on for YEARS not getting BFPs and getting sick from the sodium.

I personally believe that high sodium may sway pink and low cal/mag also may sway pink.

I believe with every fiber of my being that the HE Diet is the way to go for a blue sway.

Hobbermittens
December 19th, 2011, 02:54 PM
First of all this is a great idea for a thread and I'm so glad I decided to read it finally. :)
I just want to reiterate that a lot of those sways were IG sways and not really fair to judge the GD style boy sway on those stats.

Also, someone mentioned that IG blue swayers got BFPs quicker than we are on here, but that was not at all true when I was swaying mod on there. We had people going on for YEARS not getting BFPs and getting sick from the sodium.

I personally believe that high sodium may sway pink and low cal/mag also may sway pink.

I believe with every fiber of my being that the HE Diet is the way to go for a blue sway.

I trust you, Atomic. :) I have been doing the HE diet for months now. I just also think there is some luck involved, and it seems that the swaying thing hasn't worked in everyone's favor. It just makes me nervous, that's all.

3Pink1Blue
December 20th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Ooh yes trust away Hobber, I fully believe the HE diet is what got me my boy. That and the fact that I did it with reckless abandon lol

Tink18
December 23rd, 2011, 04:04 PM
It's a boy!! Swayed BOY and GOT A BOY!!!! we are sooo excited!!

LolaInLove
December 23rd, 2011, 04:11 PM
Congrats, Tink!!!! Fabulous news!!!!

3Pink1Blue
December 23rd, 2011, 05:27 PM
Tink- I'm going to congratulate you every thread you post this on lol Congrats Hun!!!!

Hobbermittens
December 23rd, 2011, 08:23 PM
That is AWESOME TINK!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!!!

Yahmama
December 24th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Congrats, TINK!!!:running:

Yahmama
December 24th, 2011, 09:13 PM
I really enjoyed reading through this thread...I am a firm believer that even though I swayed there is nothing I could do to change God's plan for our family. I have no regrets of what I did or didn't do. Nothing we did as part of our sway would increase the chances of a boy if it is already in His plan and nothing we did do as part of our sway was "wrong" or hurt our chances of having a boy if it isnt in His plan. That being said, some may ask why we swayed at all and I think perhaps sometimes He reveals knowledge to you of what could help you...because I with my two girls I had so many "girly factors" so it makes sense why we had them, and I'm so glad we did. I just wanted to be more "boy friendly" so prayerfully my son can have a brother the way my girls have each other.

TTC5
December 28th, 2011, 05:54 AM
9 girls and 7 boys!!! Getting close to even now :)

TTC5
December 28th, 2011, 05:55 AM
It's a boy!! Swayed BOY and GOT A BOY!!!! we are sooo excited!!

So happy for you guys!!!

TTC5
January 11th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Anyone else to be added to 2011 list? I will start aniother for this year!

TTC5
January 20th, 2012, 09:23 PM
So we are now looking at:

10 Girls
7 Boys

Gosh where are the boys lol?!

Hobbermittens
January 20th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Yeah, this isn't very hopeful! I wish it was at least 50/50!!

atomic sagebrush
January 22nd, 2012, 11:35 AM
I really think it's just bad luck tho because the sways were all totally different.

TTC5
January 22nd, 2012, 11:39 AM
Oh yeah this is not to reflect swaying at all just to keep a tally in general :)

WashingtonPromise
February 10th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Okay, add me now.

Swayed BOY, Having BOY

atomic sagebrush
February 10th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Did you also see that girlmom is having a boy?? SHe didn't sway tho, I'm just excited!!

My3girls
February 10th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Thought I would update, I swayed blue and was due feb. 17, we welcomed a little BOY on feb. 7. We couldn't be any happier!

LolaInLove
February 10th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Oh yay, congrats (officially) WP also to you, my3girls!!!!

girlmom
February 10th, 2012, 05:42 PM
im having a boy on the 4th of july but if anything i swayed girl. i don't eat meat, i don't eat breakfast, i love milk and cranberry juice, always a hot shower for dh. plus we dtd 5 days before 0. i was convinced this was girl number 8 im so glad i was wrong!

TTC5
February 10th, 2012, 06:14 PM
I will add you ladies!!!

Congrats M3!!

TTC5
February 10th, 2012, 06:19 PM
So we have 10 girls and 10 boys! Even!

atomic sagebrush
February 11th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Chunksta is having a boy too! :)

TTC5
February 11th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Will add her too!!

TTC5
February 11th, 2012, 03:21 PM
So girls 10 and boys 11 :)

Flava
February 15th, 2012, 02:42 PM
omg that is not looking good for me is 50/50 :worry: how many ladies did the HE diet?
Im interested who got boy or girl on it.

TTC5
February 15th, 2012, 11:06 PM
10 Girls and 12 Boys :)

Flava
February 16th, 2012, 02:15 PM
10 Girls and 12 Boys :)

Ok but not everyone did the HE diet .Some ladies came from IG and did a IG diet sway .So really how many did the sway from this site on HE diet? That's what I like to know.:-)

TTC5
February 16th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Yeah lots of different sways and no sways here :)

atomic sagebrush
February 17th, 2012, 12:32 PM
A lot of the first sways were all IG sways and we had a big run of pink at the start. I know a lot of these ladies did post their sways - does anyone have a spare minute to go back and look?

If you guys are nervous about it, the "how we got our boys" thread will put you at ease because a lot of the moms who have all boys really DO eat an HE style diet just normally.

atomic sagebrush
February 24th, 2012, 01:10 PM
I just wanted to let you guys know I added up the sways and what diets they followed http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-boy/8668-who-swayed-ig-who-swayed-gd.html#post151038

I also found 4 sways that were not on this original list that increase success numbers a bit more.

boyjoy = girl

Aqua = boy
Just Kim = boy
Iyamaryam = boy

atomic sagebrush
February 25th, 2012, 11:50 AM
I just wanted to let you guys know I added up the sways and what diets they followed http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-boy/8668-who-swayed-ig-who-swayed-gd.html#post151038

I also found 4 sways that were not on this original list that increase success numbers a bit more.

boyjoy = girl

Aqua = boy
Just Kim = boy
Iyamaryam = boy

Hobber found another successful sway too - luvincamrin = boy

3Pink1Blue
February 25th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Wow those boys are really starting to outnumber the girls!!

TTC5
March 17th, 2012, 09:31 PM

boyjoy = girl

Aqua = boy
Just Kim = boy
Iyamaryam = boy

Oh excellent will add those down too!!!

TTC5
March 17th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Oh Atomic feel free to add to this O/P too! Doesn't bother me :)

TTC5
March 17th, 2012, 09:35 PM
11 girls and 15 boys :)

TTC5
March 23rd, 2012, 08:41 PM
Anyone else want to be added?

TTC5
March 26th, 2012, 04:34 PM
12 Girls & 15 boys the girls are catching up again lol!

TTC5
April 8th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Anyone else need to be added:)

TTC5
May 9th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Bumblebee added!!

12 girls and 16 boys!!

Bumblebee
May 9th, 2012, 05:32 PM
yay thanks! you're next! :P

TTC5
May 12th, 2012, 01:01 AM
Adding me now YIEW!!!

That makes 12 girls and 17 boys :)

TTC5
May 12th, 2012, 01:03 AM
Thought we could use this thread to let everyone know (if you know what you are having) what you are having or had :) Be interesting to see the numbers :DS::DD: Please note, everyones sways differently so this is not a reflection on what kind of sway was done. This is really for fun purposes only :)

DebH Swayed :DS: is having a :DD:

Begonia Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

boyjoy Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

Gizmo Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

babydes56 Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

iluvmyman Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

Kris217 Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

grasshopper Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

Freya Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

Cheekymoo Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

SpicyTunaSushi Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

sunnyebsh Swayed :DS: and is having a :DD:

Girlmom did not sway but having a :DS:

daisyfay311 Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Aqua Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

3pink1blue Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Washington Promise Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Iyamaryam Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Just Kim Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Roonarpia Swayed :DS: and has had a :DS:

ELP Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Proud-Mummy26 Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Tink18 Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

My3girls Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Chunksta Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

My Fabulous Children Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Bumbleebee Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

TTC5 Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Tinkerbell Swayed :DS: and is having a :DS:

Note from atomic: I don't really want to edit this thread because it's not my thread but did want everyone to be aware that I went back and found some more sways, 4 were successful and one was not. So that brings our statistics to 16 successes and 11 that did not work out, def better than 50-50! I posted at the end of this thread about who it was but I would just rather TTC updated when she has the time. :) Apologies to TTC for editing her post.

Does anyone need to be changed from "having" to "had"?

TTC5
May 23rd, 2012, 06:22 PM
12 girls and 18 boys!!!

Cinss
May 23rd, 2012, 07:26 PM
ams is having a boy, she announced in the May chit chat thread on page 31.

atomic sagebrush
May 24th, 2012, 11:39 AM
12 girls and 18 boys!!!

who was this?? I want to add to the sway stats.

TTC5
May 25th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Alexis was the recent one :)

atomic sagebrush
May 25th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Thank you!!!

3Pink1Blue
May 28th, 2012, 07:33 PM
me, ELP, Kris, Begonia and Tink all need to be changed to "had" :)

TTC5
May 28th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Will do now thanks!!

Cinss
May 29th, 2012, 04:29 AM
5 dont know if you saw my post on the previous page about ams?
She said she is having a boy.

TTC5
May 29th, 2012, 07:43 AM
Cinss sorry must have missed that! x x

TTC5
May 29th, 2012, 07:45 AM
So now that makes 12 girls and 19 boys :)

3Pink1Blue
May 29th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Woohoo!

TTC5
June 16th, 2012, 08:36 PM
12 girls and 20 boys!!! Just added Dloui!

dloui128
June 16th, 2012, 09:03 PM
12 girls and 20 boys!!! Just added Dloui!

Yay!!

TTC5
August 26th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Added Flava so this now makes:

12 girls
21 boys

Anyone else need to be added?

3Pink1Blue
August 27th, 2012, 12:30 AM
Flava's having a boy?!!

TTC5
August 27th, 2012, 04:43 AM
Yep it is in her sway.

ELP
August 27th, 2012, 05:11 AM
Yep it is in her sway.

I thought she was:bigsmile: woohoo!!

3Pink1Blue
August 27th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Woohoo!

mydream
August 27th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Do we have a thread like this for 2011 and 2012 Girl?
swayed for a girl and had a ??

TTC5
September 10th, 2012, 04:28 AM
Do we have a thread like this for 2011 and 2012 Girl?
swayed for a girl and had a ??

i THINK THE girl swayers have one going too :)

ELP
September 10th, 2012, 04:33 AM
5 add yahmama to the blue tally!

ELP
September 13th, 2012, 08:07 AM
5 add yahmama to the blue tally!

And Skrimpy:bigsmile: