TTC a BOY Sway Attempt (failed)
Gender Result:
Girl (Verifi)
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Girl, Girl, Girl
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
MINERALS
Calcium Intake(Please describe)
Milks and cheeses and MV
Magnesium Intake(Please describe)
'health' drinks
Potassium Intake(Please describe)
Coconut water, bananas, 'health' drinks
Sodium Intake(Please describe)
Stayed moderate im sure even with 1 to no sodas a day as i love my salt. Put salt on my eggs, potatoes, etc.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Robitussin/Guafanesin tablets
Fish Oil
Folic Acid

DH Supplements Fish Oil
Multi-vitamin
Vitamin D

Any additional supplement info?
DW- Multivitamin, Vitamin D, CoQ10
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? HE(High Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Ate breakfast every day, 2-3 snacks between 3 meals. Ate more red meat, chicken. 2-3 eggs a day either as a meal or snack.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
90 days out
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
-
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
DH eats what i cook so he also had a big change of intake in the form of more red meat and chicken as well as eggs.
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I had 1 drink per day
Any Diet Details?
-
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
-
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Weight lifting...every day but short and small intervals so i still think atomic would approve.. some cardio but not as long or as often as i could have. More cardio i think in the last 3 weeks before BFP so that may have had something to do with it.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used? Preseed

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
THE DEED INFO
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Pattern Other

BD Dates according to Ovulation 3 Days Before O
1 Day Before O
After O

BD Position
Multiple
Any additional comments?
had a solid smiley on CBD 7/9/16 but was shocked with another solid OPK 7/13/16...Line was very light on 7/9 and super beyond dark 7/13 so thinking i ovulated the 13th/14th and not the 9th like CBD originally claimed..
Any relevant attempt details?
Conceived daughter on clomid cycle (had been 5 days since DTD with husband last) with attempt the night of positive, morning, night, morning and night again (a boy sway tactic) and so this time i opted to do things a little different had sex every other day Week of O. 7/10, 7/12, 7/14....i want to believe with all my heart if egg popped 7/13 or 7/14 i stand a really good shot at this being my boy :)

Pre seed used even on nights that we DIDNT DTD. I was thinking it would be good over all for the PH. Thinking i did something right? lol.
Did you do anything with Ions?
No
Moon Phase during conception?
Waxing Gibbous
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Conceived fast, and with first egg after breastfeeding for 8.5 months. First month i had a positive OPK but didnt have a period so i must not have ovulated, so second month (BFP cycle) was first egg.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Nerves in general i suppose but the truth is i wouldnt be having one more if i was truly scared of another girl. I definitely could have drank more of the boy drinks but im spoiled rotten obviously and just couldnt stomach them most of the time.
Things worth mentioning:
My sway was by no means perfect. There was plenty of boy drinks i simply couldnt stomach so i tried to make up for it in other ways..did a coconut water blitz week before and week of ovulation but thats all i could handle and i had to mix it with other stuff to drink it...nasty stuff to me ( a girl mom, go figure) Didnt take wheatgrass supplements but did drink it in the form of Green Machine Naked drinks and Boat house :) Boat house has garlic in it too, also good for boys. drank those two drinks in particular like crazy the week before and week of O. No clue if they helped but id like to believe they did as far as upping my fertility at the very least!

Mamato3?
July 25th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Best wishes for a healthy baby boy!

XXforhubby
July 25th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Huge congrats! [emoji8][emoji170][emoji843][emoji170][emoji94]

[emoji170]DS1[emoji1379], DS2 [emoji602], & DS3 [emoji577][emoji170]
[emoji166]One last pink sway 2016[emoji166]
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/579920)

baby2016baby
July 25th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Fingers crossed that's a great sway. It has to be our turn x

Angel29ique
July 25th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Congrats Bura, dont think you remember me but i was in the same group as you with a baby due in oktober last year. So excited for you to hear you are pregnant again!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Pearl327
July 25th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Congratulations again Burakoam. You have a great sway. Best of luck and blue dust

Throwaway_panther
July 25th, 2016, 05:09 PM
Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DesiG
July 25th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Congrats again, and I hope you have a little boy growing in there!! I definitely be following you to see what you are having.

Burakoam
July 25th, 2016, 06:14 PM
Thank you so much everyone!!!!

Faithinpink
July 25th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Congratulations, great sway...
Sending you all my blue dust xx

Burakoam
July 25th, 2016, 07:49 PM
I remember you angel :) I remember most if not all that were in our DD group... Hope everyone's babies are well :)

Burakoam
July 25th, 2016, 09:08 PM

Watching the lines get darker for piece of mind :) First appointment and ultrasound is August 3rd.

bre_cooper11
July 25th, 2016, 11:43 PM
Congrats, great sway!!

Burakoam
July 26th, 2016, 09:37 AM

atomic sagebrush
July 26th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Good luck and tons of blue dust headed your way!!!!

Girlieplease
July 27th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Fab sway, good luck and blue dust to you! Congratulations x

Burakoam
July 28th, 2016, 05:08 PM

Burakoam
July 31st, 2016, 11:48 AM
Haven't had any blood work done so this is just my thoughts!!

The first FRER test I took was barely there and I am convinced that plus the clear blue I took picking up 10 at a minimum that is probably where I was at. Doing the math for normal doubling put me at about a level of 160 for hcg tomorrow and yet today I got this very beautiful clear blue result... Which requires a minimum of around 160. I am a proud mama bear right now and have to share. Baby is obviously doing well. I doubt I was far off from my starting levels with how light the first line was so this is really good for me :)

Pink Pony
July 31st, 2016, 06:48 PM
So exciting, sending you tons of blue dust

AMS121518
August 1st, 2016, 02:27 AM
Congrats! Awesome sway! Hope this is your blue!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burakoam
August 3rd, 2016, 06:48 PM
I am most likely 4 weeks and 6 days... Hcg is 2000 much higher than I was anticipating. Progesterone is 9... And that seems to be either below the cut off or at the cut off so it's low regardless. Am trying not to worry. Not working. They couldn't find even a clear gestational sac on the ultrasound... Waiting until Friday to do another draw and see how things look from
There but I can't help but get the feeling with how the nurse talks to me that they are expecting this baby to be non viable. I am cramping something awful and have no clue if it's the stress or they are right and things are about to get really bad for me.

Burakoam
August 4th, 2016, 11:21 PM
Hcg is going up still..has to be at 2600 at least (thankfully) since clear blue now says 3+!! ideally it hits at least 4000 tomorrow to have doubled for the doctor...

Angel29ique
August 5th, 2016, 01:04 AM
Im keeping my fingers crossed for you Bura.
Hoping all goes well.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

XXforhubby
August 5th, 2016, 08:17 AM
I'm hoping and praying for you Bura, that this is a healthy, sticky bean!!!

[emoji170]DS1[emoji1379], DS2 [emoji602], & DS3 [emoji577][emoji170]
[emoji166]One last pink sway 2016[emoji166]
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/579920)

Burakoam
August 5th, 2016, 06:22 PM
Hcg went from 2000 at noon on wednsday to 5400 at noon today (Friday)

:bighug:

atomic sagebrush
August 8th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Excellent!!!

Burakoam
September 17th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Verifi genetic screening test has revealed 4th and last baby is a healthy baby girl.

3'sacharm
September 17th, 2016, 03:57 PM
I've been frantically googling results for accuracy of these blood tests Hun, I'm hopeful (without wanting to give you false hope) that yours is one of the incorrect ones. Big hugs xxx

Kittybear
September 17th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Congratulations on your new princess. I know she was not what you were hoping for but I am sure she will be extra special once she is here; these determined sway opposites tend to be extremely endearing and steal our hearts (even if it takes a little more time). Sending hugs ((())) xxx

atomic sagebrush
September 20th, 2016, 12:03 PM
i'm so sorry it didn't go your way B, but congrats on a new baby girl. :heart: