PDA

View Full Version : Nervous , need guidance

LoveRR
July 29th, 2016, 02:23 AM
I currently have 2 handsome boys who are souls of my heart. They make me so happy, but feel incomplete without a girl. 3 months ago I followed atomic's advice and got pregnant. Unfortunately I lost the baby at 6 weeks, still very sad about it .

We are trying again , I am taking 1200mcg of folic acid and 50 mg of clomid on day 3-7 of my cycle. Also off and on on the LE diet. Trying to be more consistent especially the last 2 weeks. Not exercising , can you please recommend anything else that can help? I am on day 5 of my cycle .

Thanks you sisters, love all the support here.

Pbn3
July 29th, 2016, 05:39 AM
I'm very sorry for your loss :( I have no advice as I'm still recovering from my second miscarriage and feel at a loss but just want to wish you well and hope you conceive your rainbow baby very soon. In saying that, clomid and previous miscarriage are said to sway pink. Hope to see you post a (pink) bfp in the very near future :)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
July 29th, 2016, 01:44 PM
The best thing you can do is the Clomid so that will only help. In fact I want to urge that you NOT do a bunch of other stuff to sway because we want you to get pregnant easily on the Clomid.

LoveRR
July 30th, 2016, 04:22 AM
When I'm on the LE diet, it gives me a headache, maybe because I'm so used to snacking and I get hungry in between meals. So I have a tendency to cheat and eat here and there. Try to avoid but it happens.

I get sad about my miscarriage, especially since one of my BFF is pregnant , and would have the same due date as me. I can just pray and hope, because I miss the baby that u couldn't have.

LoveRR
July 30th, 2016, 04:24 AM
Thank u pbn3

atomic sagebrush
July 30th, 2016, 09:39 AM
When I'm on the LE diet, it gives me a headache, maybe because I'm so used to snacking and I get hungry in between meals. So I have a tendency to cheat and eat here and there. Try to avoid but it happens.

I get sad about my miscarriage, especially since one of my BFF is pregnant , and would have the same due date as me. I can just pray and hope, because I miss the baby that u couldn't have.

I'm sorry. :sadflwr:

What I would do is just add in a 4th meal (and if you're eating 3, add in a 3rd!) If you are having headaches then please just EAT. having 4 meals is still way better than munching all day long every day.

momamia4
August 2nd, 2016, 01:50 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you're doing everything you can. Unfortunately, there isn't much we can do to avoid them from happening. :bighug: