PDA

View Full Version : Its probably a silly question but.....

MrsGoodies
August 1st, 2016, 09:24 PM
I was wondering if anyone ever had any serious pg symptoms in the 2ww and were they similar or different to when you got the bfp?

I am 8 dpo and have.....

*sore boobs off/on since 3 dpo (mostly happens at night/early morning)

* feeling "full" in my tummy

* feeling "off" and/or nauseated last couple days

When I Was pg with my TWINS i felt fine in the 2ww and thought af was coming...now i totally feel preggo but i know it is much too soon to test....ugh!

Honestly I feel ridiculous even asking.....but...hey....I'm asking anyways ;)

1moregirl
August 2nd, 2016, 02:08 AM
Don't ask me Hun. Lol! ;) both my last two cycles of ttc I was convinced by my symptoms that I was pregnant. The first time I was and got a BFP but had the CP, and the second time I definitely wasn't pregnant. Early pregnancy symptoms are just too similar to normal pre-menstrual symptoms Hun so my best advice would be to just record them on your chart if you're charting, but don't read too much into them. Plus I am a big believer in your mind creating physical symptoms, so if you are wanting a pregnancy badly enough maybe your body can display certain symptoms of pregnancy. Good luck though! I hope you get a BFP. Xx

atomic sagebrush
August 2nd, 2016, 11:54 AM
8 DPO you can have pregnancy symptoms. 3 DPO not so much.

I have had pregnancies where I felt nothing till much later and did not even know I was pregnant, and then other ones where I knew before I missed AF (the sore BB's are my earliest sign) I have also had months where I had some preggo symptoms (including nausea) and wasn't pregnant and in fact could not have been.

The problem is, that the reason why you have pregnancy symptoms to begin with is because of progesterone. So since you have progesterone in the 2ww, it can make pregnancy symptoms even when you're not pregnant.