PDA

View Full Version : Pos. Opk.

LoveRR
August 9th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Just got a positive opk. Planning to do the BD tonight . Should I just do it one time only conceive a girl? What should I so afterwards ? What kind of foods should I eat ? I have a birthday celebration this weekend , can I cheat and eat more . Been trying to eat less calories .

I can take any advise, really nervous. Also I took clomid this month.

atomic sagebrush
August 11th, 2016, 06:18 PM
I think I answered this in another thread already but just in case I missed something...

yes, DTD just one time for pink unless you've been TTC several months at which time you may want to add a second attempt. Since you're on Clomid, you'll want to add that second attempt sooner rather than later, but give it a month with just one attempt to see if you can get pregnant that way.

Lay flat for 5-30 minutes or even all night. Shorter periods of time may be pinker than longer.

Just eat your normal diet.

Cheating for special occasions is not only allowed, but mandatory.

don't try to eat fewer cals just before ovulation. If diet for only a day or two could do anything, we'd only diet for only a day or two. Lowering cal intake before O can delay or even stop O in its tracks.

LoveRR
August 11th, 2016, 10:12 PM
I thought we should dtd 4 days later? you said to do it sooner? when should I do it?

atomic sagebrush
August 13th, 2016, 02:57 PM
I mean that you should not go on for 4 months doing one attempt and only then add attempts. Maybe this would be ok for someone NOT on Clomid. You ARE on Clomid, so you should start adding attempts (by the month) after only 1 or 2 months instead of waiting several months to add attempts.