TTC a BOY Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Boy
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
2 Girls (5 1/2 and 4)
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
MINERALS
Calcium Intake(Please describe)
Milks and cheeses
Magnesium Intake(Please describe)
Vitamins
Potassium Intake(Please describe)
In diet (bananas and potatoes)
Sodium Intake(Please describe)
Added salt to my food but in moderation.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements

Prenatal Vitamins
Folic Acid
Vitamin D

DH Supplements

Multi-vitamin

Any additional supplement info?
Took CoQ10 for a while but stopped. I wanted to stick with supplements I can take throughout pregnancy.
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?

HE(High Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes
Ate breakfast every day. I usually had oatmeal with blue berries, bananas and almonds. I would also have 1 - 2 boiled eggs a day. My snacks consisted of cheeses, lots of full fat yogurt with pine apples. I also had a lot of fruits. Had steaks about 2 - 3 times a week and chicken the other days of the week. Ate lots of green veggies and sweet potatoes. Drank a couple of glasses of lemon water a day and had 1 - 2 cups of green tea with honey and lemon every morning. I mostly ate organic foods and tried to have more of an alkaline diet.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
About 6 months
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
DH ate what I cooked.
DId you consume alcohol?
Wine on occasion

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I cut back on coffee a lot.
Any Diet Details?
-
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
The month of my attempts I would drink a glass of Wheatgrass every other day.
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
-
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I didn't do any exercises unfortunately. I never had the time. I was always running after my 2 kids which may count?
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used?

Preseed

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
THE DEED INFO
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
-
BD Pattern

EOD

BD Dates according to Ovulation

Have no clue since I used the EOD frequency. I was getting very stressed out trying to use OPKs that I just said forget it and just did EOD. That was much less stressful for me and I don't know when I ovulated.

BD Position
Missionary
Any additional comments?
-
Any relevant attempt details?
-
Did you do anything with Ions?
No
Moon Phase during conception?
No
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
Chinese Gender Chart
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
The diet I was on was very different from when I conceived both my girls. I used to always skip breakfast and never really snacked. I felt I ate a lot with this sway but I ate very healthy. I didn't eat junk (maybe hamburgers and french fries once in a while) but majority of the time I cooked my own food and it was strictly lean meats, chicken, veggies and fruits. The only fattening foods were probably the yogurts and cheeses but everything was pretty much organic.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
The 2 things that made me nervous about this sway was I wasn't working out and my DH was really involved too much with the sway. If it failed I would have blamed him LOL.
Things worth mentioning:
When I first started the diet I was taking supplements like CQ10 and others I don't really remember. Since a lot of these supplements you had stop while pregnant or aren't safe during pregnancy, I decided to just stick with the simple supplements that I don't really have to worry about during pregnancy. I also tried to leave out anything that created too much stress for me like the OPKs. I wanted this to be a fun and enjoyable experience since we were creating a life. I was team green until about a week ago when I gave birth to a beautiful baby BOY!

Pbn3
August 11th, 2016, 07:30 AM
Congratulations!!!! 💙

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Throwaway_panther
August 11th, 2016, 10:02 AM
Congratulations!

It looks like protein was more important to swaying boy for you than fat, which is interesting since animal fats are supposed to be a big deal in swaying boy (but nice to see the dairy seemed to count for that!)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

wantinfo9
August 11th, 2016, 11:47 AM
Congratulations!

ksmom
August 11th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Congratulations! Your diet was very similar to mine when I conceived my first two boys. Enjoy your blue bundle!

bluedreams
August 11th, 2016, 12:15 PM
Congratulations!

It looks like protein was more important to swaying boy for you than fat, which is interesting since animal fats are supposed to be a big deal in swaying boy (but nice to see the dairy seemed to count for that!)

I did have carbs with my dinners though so that added to the fat. I felt I was gaining too much in the beginning with all of the snacking so I wanted to have healthier lunches and dinners.

Throwaway_panther
August 11th, 2016, 01:42 PM
I did have carbs with my dinners though so that added to the fat. I felt I was gaining too much in the beginning with all of the snacking so I wanted to have healthier lunches and dinners.
Your diet sounds like my ideal, so I might be picking your brain in the future!

bluedreams
August 11th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Your diet sounds like my ideal, so I might be picking your brain in the future!

Not a problem. I am more than happy to help.

bre_cooper11
August 11th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Congrats on your baby boy!!! Great sway!!

Pink Pony
August 12th, 2016, 12:13 AM
Congrats ��, wonderful news

atomic sagebrush
August 13th, 2016, 03:06 PM
So happy for you Bluedreams!!

dancingdiva88
September 20th, 2016, 03:00 AM
Congrats on your successful blue sway!
Quick question - you said you were having calcium through milk and cheeses. How much a day do you think you would have been having?

atomic sagebrush
September 20th, 2016, 01:44 PM
Quick question - you said you were having calcium through milk and cheeses. How much a day do you think you would have been having?

I'm not sure if she'll see this not or yet but I got all 4 of my boys eating gobs of dairy. With my first son I had a huge milkshake every day plus milk in cereal every day as well. With my second my hubs and I drank a gallon of milk a day between the two of us. With my 3rd, I ate either 1/2 c of walnuts or almonds and 4 oz. of cheese for breakfast plus cereal or yogurt with berries every night for a snack. And with my 4th I was swaying pink the "old school" way and having a lot of yogurt. With 3rd and 4th I was taking cal-mag-Vit. D supps too!

dancingdiva88
September 21st, 2016, 07:41 AM
Thanks atomic. It's funny cos my husband and I have tons of calcium but we got a girl. However I was on clomid for her and I would skip breakfast and not really snack either. My plan this time is to make sure I'm having breakfast and continue to keep up my blood sugar levels throughout the day. This is the right way yeah? Other sites give other information - it's so hard not to get overwhelmed and confused. I decided to make this place my gender sway home.

The Anchor
September 21st, 2016, 10:59 AM
YAY! CONGRATS!

bluedreams
September 23rd, 2016, 08:49 AM

Hi Dancing! I actually didn't drink that much milk. I would only put it in my cereal or oatmeal once in a while. I would normally put water in my oatmeal while at work. It was just easier. Most of my calcium came from yogurt and some cheeses. I would eat at least a cup of yogurt a day and I would add pineapple and almonds. As for the cheeses I would eat mozzarella string cheese for snack and would have cheese sandwiches a couple of times a week (mainly American cheese). But the only consistent thing I ate was yogurt. I wasn't a big yogurt eater when I had my girls. I hope that helps :)

atomic sagebrush
September 23rd, 2016, 09:20 PM
Clomid is among our most effective pink sway tactics!

Yes, eating breakfast, eating protein and carbs at every meal and snack, eating/snacking regularly are great ways to get a boy. Also take a prenatal if you haven't been.

I know a lot of sites say different stuff but if you have a specific question let me know! Always happy to explain the reasoning behind any differences.