PDA

View Full Version : Ramzi theory?

mamatofourboys
September 28th, 2011, 05:03 PM
I'm pretty confused about how this Ramzi theory works. I had an trans vag ultrasound at 6w1d and I asked the tech where she thought the placenta might be growing. She thought the bright white area at the upper right hand side of the picture (near the baby's head) is where it is growing. The wand was on my left side the entire time when she was looking at the baby so could this mean girl? Any advice is appreciated and I know this is just for fun! :) Thanks ladies. :)

TTC5
September 28th, 2011, 07:27 PM
No idea but cute pic!

KnockYourBallsOff
September 29th, 2011, 10:37 PM
I always tried to figure this out w/ DS3....i always read it was really difficult to tell where the placenta is, which is what makes the theory hard to prove. Hope you get your girl!

Flava
September 30th, 2011, 08:12 AM
I don't think we can tell from this pic. Did the tech said left side?
Anyway this pic is so cute!

Out of the Blue
September 30th, 2011, 10:01 AM
I've *heard* that the vaginal u/s can be the reverse of what the pic shows. Like KYBO said, it's very, very difficult to see which side the bean is on, especially if the OB/tech isn't used to looking for the side it's on. During my u/s, my OB said she couldn't tell where/which side it was growing on and then quickly said, "I know....You're just trying to get a girl out of me!". She just checks for a heartbeat and general picture of size and not location. I wish I had some better answers for you! Sending you lots and lots and lots of PINK THOUGHTS!