PDA

View Full Version : Girl sway what are you think ?

Petersson87
August 15th, 2016, 01:07 PM
Me and my girlfriend want to have a little girl. We tried to make acquired the following :
I ate cranberries, drinking cranberry juice , the calcium and magnesium, I bathed hot before sex every time , and double underpants.

my girlfriend ate the calcium, magnesium , cranberries, drinking cranberry juice , omega - 3 , folic acid. She showered with a soap that has a low pH before sex , no orgasm for her, missionary and I just came in the opening. My girlfriend ate no breakfast.

we had sex Sunday, Monday , Tuesday, and Wednesday. Ovulation was on sunday night. 4 days before O.
what do you think? And the O was on sunday,we had sex 4 days before O. What do you think?

Petersson87
August 17th, 2016, 10:37 AM
???

queen-of-harts
August 17th, 2016, 10:49 AM
What diet has she been following? I think you might be doing things that are not really great for a pink sway.Hopefully bumping this will get more responses for you.

Petersson87
August 17th, 2016, 12:47 PM
What diet has she been following? I think you might be doing things that are not really great for a pink sway.Hopefully bumping this will get more responses for you.

very much cranberry, magnesium, calcium, no koffein, milk.

queen-of-harts
August 17th, 2016, 05:01 PM
I'm asking what kind of foods does she eat? High calorie,protein,fat ,high nutrient foods are said to sway blue.Cranberries and lots of milk would lean Blue.Caffeine is more pink,skipping breakfast is pink also.

atomic sagebrush
August 18th, 2016, 01:44 PM
Hi and welcome!!

We do things differently on this site using different theories. Most of these things that you guys did, we have gotten opposites with those so we were looking for new and improved ways to get our baby girls.

A lot of people do believe in them, though. I will wish you guys the very best of luck and send you all my pink dust!!

Petersson87
August 23rd, 2016, 01:52 PM
I have read that cranberries and milk leaning towards a girl. And to have sex several days before ovulation girl under shettlers

atomic sagebrush
August 25th, 2016, 01:26 PM
I understand, but those are old theories dating back for many decades that newer evidence has debunked.

Most of us on this site got boys doing those things and so we wanted to try different things to get girls.

I hope they work for you!! Good luck and pink dust.

carmella_marie
August 31st, 2016, 02:50 PM
Hope you hear pink! This ins't quite they way we sway girl here. The calcium and milk for a girl have pretty much been debunked. Many of us here were doing cranberry, magnesium, and a cut off (4 days before O) and got boys, so we started doing different things with more science to back them:

Low everything diet (not snaking, losing weight, vegetarian)
Intense exercise (60 mins per day, at least 4 days a week of pure cardio)
alcohol
one attempt near ovulation

That's a quick run-down on how most sway for pink on this site. You've always got a chance at a girl though! If you don't get pregnant this cycle, stick around here and you can learn a lot more (proven) ways to get your pink!

pink dust to you!

marusia24l
December 14th, 2016, 10:36 PM
Im so much believe everything this app advice s about girl sway is right im on it

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk