PDA

View Full Version : Ovusense Ovulation App - Internal Thermometer

MrsSparkles
August 21st, 2016, 04:40 AM
I saw an article about this device today
It's £129, and from what I can tell it takes your BBT at 5 min intervals and sends them to an app on your phone.
I use Femilia and Clearblue Digital at the moment, and my cycles are quite long, seems even then I don't hit the right window of time to conceive.
I've tried temping with a chart and find it too complicated, so might give this a shot.

Here is a snippet of the article

A ‘game-changing’ device that boosts women’s chances of becoming pregnant by accurately sensing when they will be most fertile has been developed by scientists.
For the first time, women can predict when they will ovulate – the optimum time to become pregnant – rather than finding out when ovulation has already begun.

The internal device, created by scientists from Bristol University, provides the most accurate measure yet of core body temperature, a clear indication of fertility.
At present kits exist that measure temperature via the mouth or skin.
But this £129 tampon-shaped device sits in the vagina and records subtle changes every five minutes to build an accurate picture of a woman’s cycle, downloaded via the OvuSense app in the morning once the sensor has been removed.
OvuSense gives 24 hours’ notice of ovulation, along with a four-day ovulation window — and clinical tests suggest it is 99 per cent accurate.

Has anyone tried this device ?
If so what was your experience.

squigglepink
August 21st, 2016, 12:08 PM
I read the article today too! Was wondering if anyone had tried it! x

atomic sagebrush
August 21st, 2016, 12:22 PM
I don't think it's necessary, but if you guys try it, let me know what you think.

MrsSparkles
August 21st, 2016, 06:43 PM
I don't think it's necessary, but if you guys try it, let me know what you think.

I think I will order it, just to try and pin point Ovulation.

Will put my review back in here !

pinkinthestars
November 15th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Hi MrsSparkles,
Did you end up trying this? and if so how did you find it?

squigglepink
October 31st, 2017, 04:54 PM
Just read an article/success story regarding this device:

'Infertile' woman reveals her shock at falling pregnant | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5032313/Infertile-woman-reveals-shock-falling-pregnant.html)