PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to O without O pain?

MrsGoodies
August 21st, 2016, 12:41 PM
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if it is possible to O without any pain or cramps whatsoever? If it wasn't for Fertility Friend telling me I am in the fertile phase i would never know. Usually I have cramps/pain leading up to O and "feel" like i am Oing but this cycle I feel completely normal.

foxymrsg
August 21st, 2016, 06:21 PM
Yes, I never get cramps when I'm ovulating never have ��

1moregirl
August 21st, 2016, 07:27 PM
MrsG....I don't always have O pains in a cycle either. Sometimes I have had the pains that bad I have to take a couple of panadol and put a heat pack on my belly. But other cycles, no O pain whatsoever. So yep...it is possible. Good luck Hun.

atomic sagebrush
August 22nd, 2016, 02:15 PM
I am the queen of O pain and even I have months where i don't have them. Mine started off only 2-3 months out of the year and over the years have increased till now they're more like 9 months out of the year but I do still O in the off months I don't have them.

MrsGoodies
August 22nd, 2016, 02:25 PM
:cheer: go Goldie go :cheer:

The place I got to, it was like if it happened, it happened, but it probably wouldn't. It made it easier as the months passed to just decide I was gonna expect not to be pregnant and then if I did it would be like winning the lottery. :)

Yes Atomic,

I have been getting the same mind set.

I used to be panicked during Bd bc i would wonder, what if I get pg? What if i have another miscarriage? What if? What if?

But so many months now I have been playing with fire and was convinced I was pg and NOTHING....so now i just expect NOT to be pg and relax and enjoy myself during bd. I no longer worry about the "what ifs" ....and in the 2ww my mind is spent thinking about how to improve my attempt the next cycle. I dont even assume anything.

Its been quite liberating and i am enjoying sex a lot more now.

The Anchor
August 23rd, 2016, 01:38 PM
It was really hard for me to get to this place but I'm there now! You're right, sex is so much better!

My O pain seems to be diminishing, I'm in my 40s now, but every once in a while it hits me hard.