PDA

View Full Version : I've found a pattern in my FF chart....VERY interesting!

1moregirl
August 22nd, 2016, 09:05 PM
So I have been on FF this morning studying each of my cycle charts from my BFP in June last year. I have found an interesting pattern. The ONLY times I have gotten a BFP....June last year and May this year, we had BD on O day. There are maybe 2 other charts that look like we BD on O day but these are unreliable as they are not solid crossroads and I don't think I Oed on those days. If only I had noticed this sooner I could be pregnant again already. Last year in June we BD 4 days before O (which prob didn't get me pregnant) and once on O day. Bingo! This year in May (after just 4 months of trying as we didn't start trying earlier than this as I just wasn't ready, but was just charting anyway) I Oed on CD 15 and we had BD on CD 15 as well CDs 13, 14 and 17. I'm sure there is a definite pattern here but I can't explain it. I'm certainly going to try it again as well. Atomic - do you think I should just try ONE attempt on O day or just do SMEP (which will include O day)?

MrsGoodies
August 24th, 2016, 12:19 AM
I thought O day had lower chances of conception than O-1 and O-2 (which is why O+12 sucked so bad at getting pg).

I think your best chances are SMEP thru O like it says if you are trying to get pg straight away.

Fingers crossed for you 1moregirl :flowerz:

atomic sagebrush
August 25th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Even fully trained experts using the best technology available for tracking ovulation via temps could only pinpoint day of ovulation one out of 3 tries. I would not read much into this and again urge you guys to do SMEP or e3d plus one or whatever works best for you guys to up odds of conception.

1moregirl
August 25th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Thanks Atomic. You always do give the best advice EVER. I'm definitely doing SMEP and sticking with it. I have been indulging in a bit of choccie lately too, so I really have to quit that and watch my diet better again and start doing more exercise again. If I ever do have this little baby girl that my heart and soul yearns for, I think I will have to name her Faith or Hope. Xx

atomic sagebrush
August 27th, 2016, 05:37 PM
I really wanted to name my daughter Faith but my husband wouldn't go for that one. :)