PDA

View Full Version : I'm OUT :(

MrsGoodies
September 2nd, 2016, 01:23 AM
For a few brief moments I thought I had a +BFP but it turned out only to be a smear.

I thought I really had a good chance this month and now I feel so foolish for even getting my hopes up.

It took 9 cycles to get PG with my first son and I was only 29 at the time..my second son took 7 months with a miscarriage in between, 3rd son was 6 cycles (i was doing O+12 with him so i'm sure the timing was off), my twin boys were a surprise so 1 month with them....Is it so silly to think I have better odds in my 40's?

I really wanted a May baby and I'm taking it extra hard since my baby girl was supposed to be due in 3 weeks! I really really thought if I would be pg by now it would ease the pain of going thru her due date alone....time to crack open a bottle of wine to go with my tears :tissue:

GirlieCat
September 2nd, 2016, 01:48 AM
Hi Goodies, I am very sorry you are out. I am also sorry this would have been your due date month for the girl you lost. I can't image how hard that is.

I too really want a May baby. We have been trying for months but the silver lining with each negative was that I still had a chance for a May baby. I will be very sad if this cycle is a no for me too. I still have a while to wait to test. Good luck.

ELP
September 2nd, 2016, 02:09 AM
Sorry this has happened, I hope your pink bfp arrives really soon xxx

1moregirl
September 3rd, 2016, 12:25 AM
Oh MrsG. I totally hear you Hun and have been there quite a few times myself now. I don't think that 2ww ever gets any easier and I hate doing that HPT. I get butterflies in my tummy and sweaty palms on my hands. It is awful! And then you study the test in different lighting and on different angles until your eyes start to hurt. Then your eyes start to play tricks on you and sometimes, because you want it so badly, your eyes literally trick you into seeing a faint second line. I hate that! It sucks! And it's hard for us not to get our hopes up each month when we want it so much and can almost hear the clock ticking and telling us we are running out of time. Have a good cry and let it out, with a wine or two to go with it, and then pick yourself back up and get ready to try again Hun. I'm sorry too about your little girl....it must be soooo hard, but you conceived a little girl once so you can do it again Hun. Just believe in it and follow your heart. Xxx

MrsGoodies
September 3rd, 2016, 08:20 AM
Yes 1moregirl,

I know the feelng all too well, although if I Had to think of a silver lnng it would be that i was literally excited and jumping up & down when i thought i had that bfp ....instead of the "crap! What did i just do moments" i usually do....

I was happy so at least i know i am on the right path!

I am sure i will feel better once AF arrives and these stupid pms symptoms are gone

atomic sagebrush
September 3rd, 2016, 02:41 PM
Oh Mrs G I'm so sorry.

I do want to assure you that it is very common to have trouble conceiving a first child and I agree that your other kids were conceived in a timely manner or are explained by the O+12. As long as you're still making eggs, you do have a chance every month!