PDA

View Full Version : URGENT PLEASE HELP

Billyjoebob
September 4th, 2016, 03:06 AM
Guys please help
Iv been swaying for the last 3 months and getting to the end of my tether with it. Last night was our 1st attempt cycle , DH abstained for 10 days but when it came to dtd last night he didn't make it until he got up inside me , he ejaculated right at the entrance. I thought if we went straight away before he got chance to make a new batch but he couldn't get erect. I'm at a loss as to what to do now. I'm using the dual hormone indicator of the OPK and on day 3 flashing face so don't think Iv missed Ovulation - I normally get 4 flashes before the solid-but the fact that it will be more than 1 attempts scares me now as I really want a girl. I would appreciate anyone's thoughts or advice. Should we go again or leave it and hope for the best.

Pbn3
September 4th, 2016, 03:20 AM
I would attempt again for sure at solid smiley (pos opk). I wouldn't consider ejaculating at the entrance an attempt. Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Billyjoebob
September 4th, 2016, 03:35 AM
Pbn3 thank you for your reply and advice. He fact that he has abstained now for 10 days that batch is now gone. Should he release a few times today before attempt tonight mabey??
Also I got my DS at pos OPK
Thank you so much for ur advise

Pbn3
September 4th, 2016, 03:48 AM
If he ejaculated last night and your attempting tonight then his swimmers will not have had optimal time to recover in any case which should sway pink. Also even though you got your ds at one attempt pos opk was your diet boy friendly? The diet and length on time on it combined with one attempt is what's getting good results. There are more tactics that help too like the cardio but I'm not sure how strongly you've been swaying? If you've been on the diet for 3 months and at the end of your tether I strongly suggest you have another attempt as I wouldn't consider last nights an attempt. Also I mentioned 'at pos opk' only because I cant count how many times my cycle would throw a loop just when I thought it was like clockwork. I've had as little as two days of flashing smileys and up to six days of flashing before solid so that's why I advised to wait until its solid. What if you attempt tonight only to have another day or two of flashing out of the blue? You have to do what you're comfortable with, I would just hate to see you end up with extra flashing smiley days and then really be in the two attempt dilemma if you do bd tonight..... but again go with your gut and do what feels right for you :)

Pbn3
September 4th, 2016, 03:51 AM
Hopefully others will input before you have to decide. Its always easier to make a decision when you have several views :)

Billyjoebob
September 4th, 2016, 03:59 AM
Thank you so much for your help pbn3- I know what you are saying! Really appreciate your advice. Please God il get some divine inspiration as to what to do before tonight xxx
Really want this girl ����

Billyjoebob
September 4th, 2016, 04:40 AM
Sorry pbn3 just 1 last quest- Iv been using rephresh. I did a good full tube on Friday night then just a little tiny bit Sat at 3pm, should I leave it now and not do any more? I know it suppose to last 3 days but I did swing up my legs last night so wondering if the sperm that did get in out up my ph? Should I do a wee bit more today?

Pbn3
September 4th, 2016, 04:55 AM
I'm sorry but only you can decide this. It's your 1st cycle attempting but only you can know yourself how many more cycles you can keep swaying before you start dropping things. What you don't want to do is end up dropping everything after however many cycles and then madly try to get pregnant and throw everything out the window in one hit. If it makes you feel more comfortable try a small amount this cycle and if you don't get a bfp drop it next cycle. The most important factors is the diet combined with one attempt and cardio OR couch potato if that's what you are doing. Things like j&d, refresh, shallow release, hot shower/baths etc are among the first to drop as time goes on as they are more 'unknowns' statistically speaking (these things that are known to inhibit rather than help swimmers as such) So if you've got it in you to keep up the diet for now then maybe use a little bit this first time and consider drropping it the next cycle. Can you give a brief rundown exactly what you've been doing swaying wise? It may also help with advice from anyone else that reads this thread :)

Billyjoebob
September 4th, 2016, 05:06 AM
Diet wise Iv stuck to not eating until after 1pm, trying my hardest not to snack but keeping blood sugars at around 5, I don't go over the protein or fat restriction and my cals are 1200 -1500 per day, I'm using salt lamp, painting nails, lavender everywhere , air purifying plants everywhere, I'm taking chitosen, cranberry, folic acid, inisotal, aspirin, pepp tea, crystal light, calcium now and again. DH taking licq root, calcium, cranberry and magnesium. He took hot bath before attempt I took hot shower.

Billyjoebob
September 4th, 2016, 05:16 AM
Also I would be interested to hear your thoughts on rephresh as a lube. After lasymt night a feel we need something, not to help sway- just to help get it in ��

Billyjoebob
September 4th, 2016, 05:17 AM
Also I would be interested to hear your thoughts on rephresh as a lube. After lasymt night a feel we need something, not to help sway- just to help get it in 🙈

Pbn3
September 4th, 2016, 05:22 AM
Ok this is beyond my ability to respond especially supp wise. But a couple things I will mention. When you say you don't eat until after 1pm how long of a fast is that? From memory fasting should be between 12-16 hours (so from dinner previous night to first meal following day). I don't know about blood sugar levels so I'll leave that to atomic to answer or anyone else who knows. What is your current bmi? I believe atomic doesn't recommend falling below 21? (generally speaking - some people naturally fall under this) which gives you a cushioning if you fall slightly under/over? I may be wrong but she will correct me if I am :)

As for the 'lube' omg I'm hearing you on that one lol!! I guess a small amount (repfresh) for your first cycle or so trying will be ok and something you can drop anyway. I ended up using a sperm safe lube after several cycles and initially would use just on dh and a small fingertip amount at entrance just 'to get it in'....

Billyjoebob
September 4th, 2016, 05:32 AM
Also I would be interested to hear your thoughts on rephresh as a lube. After lasymt night a feel we need something, not to help sway- just to help get it in 🙈

Billyjoebob
September 4th, 2016, 09:12 AM
Yeah I mean I'm a high late eater, prob say 9pm the previous night. snaxking is my major hurdle and Iv been fairly ok lately but that's the hardest for me, I can restrict anything from my diet but the snaking was killer! I was a big grazer when at home, not so much at work but defo at home. My BMI is 21 and tbh I havnt lost despite doing the diet the past 3 months, my cal intake was always the same so that wasn't a big change for me it was more nutrient wise. I think I'm going to do another attempt tonight if u reckon there won't be much of a change in the sperm within the 24hrs but will defo try the rephresh for a bitta greasing ������ I took the Benadryl last night so that didn't help matters either so will be doing same tonight so il need that extra help in that regard . Thanks again dear you have been very helpful x

Billyjoebob
September 4th, 2016, 03:04 PM
I just got a solid smiley - should I go for it tonight!

Pbn3
September 4th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Yes and Good luck!

GirlieCat
September 4th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Go for it. Don't worry about husbands frequency, just get your attempt in.

Billyjoebob
September 4th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Thanks girls, I know I wasn't swaying for my ds but it was exact same with him had flash in the morning then a solid in the evening. Do you think at all that this might indicate another boy if I dtd tonight that's only thing putting me off

Pbn3
September 4th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Absolutely do not believe it means you'll have another boy by having an attempt at pos opk. The thing is, even the most 'perfect' sway can result in an opposite. If you firmly believe though that you will have a boy by dtd at pos opk then maybe you should skip this cycle. You may be better off switching to e4d though and ditching the opks so they are out of sight, out of mind but you still get your one attempt in.

Billyjoebob
September 4th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Ok the salt lamp is on the lavender is out and ready to go! Please God ������������

Billyjoebob
September 4th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Ok the salt lamp is on the lavender is out and ready to go! Please God ������������

Pbn3
September 4th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Good luck!

Billyjoebob
September 5th, 2016, 11:31 AM
Dwell the deeds done! In the hands of God now! If AF would be due to come on 18th when can I start testing?

atomic sagebrush
September 5th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Diet wise Iv stuck to not eating until after 1pm, trying my hardest not to snack but keeping blood sugars at around 5, I don't go over the protein or fat restriction and my cals are 1200 -1500 per day, I'm using salt lamp, painting nails, lavender everywhere , air purifying plants everywhere, I'm taking chitosen, cranberry, folic acid, inisotal, aspirin, pepp tea, crystal light, calcium now and again. DH taking licq root, calcium, cranberry and magnesium. He took hot bath before attempt I took hot shower.

I think you need to go back and read your sway plan as you are taking a bunch of stuff that I did not recommend for you and you should not be taking (and no on should ever be taking both cranberry and aspirin and this was spelled out in the plan pretty clearly.. You are also giving your DH several things that I specifically told you not to give him that could be harmful to him.

atomic sagebrush
September 5th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Dwell the deeds done! In the hands of God now! If AF would be due to come on 18th when can I start testing?

I would wait 12 days after your attempt to test. I know people like to test sooner but I believe it causes nothing but stress and heartache.

atomic sagebrush
September 5th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Also I would be interested to hear your thoughts on rephresh as a lube. After lasymt night a feel we need something, not to help sway- just to help get it in ��

RepHresh is a crappy lube. Sylk is much better. Evne KY would be ok.