PDA

View Full Version : Scared

Katt2275
September 5th, 2016, 10:03 PM
I''ve been in the2ww now for about a week. I'm already second guessing my decision to take a chance on this. With my MS and the risk of HELLP syndrome occurring again, I'm a bag of nerves now. I'm the queen of worry. [emoji17]

Just needed to vent.

Thanks for listening.

MrsSparkles
September 6th, 2016, 05:03 AM
It's normal to worry :)
Especially if you have health issues anyway.

atomic sagebrush
September 6th, 2016, 10:14 PM
I don't have any advice, just huge (((hugs))). Being pregnant at 41 was the most terrifying thing I ever did and I can't even imagine given your history how scary it is. Thinking of you. :heart:

1moregirl
September 7th, 2016, 02:12 AM
Katt....I feel for you honey. I'm going to be a bag of nerves if I get a BFP again as well and I don't have any health issues (except anxiety). Keep up the positive self-talk Hun as its amazing what that can do for you. Tell yourself whatever happens you'll be ok and you can do it. Xx

GirlieCat
September 7th, 2016, 10:53 AM
Hi Katt, sorry you are feeling so worried. I am 35yr old, DH is 38, and we are trying for baby #1 and I am secretly terrified for so many reasons. I think it is natural to feel that way especially with your previous health scares. How many dpo are you? When will you be testing? Keep your head up and remember the reasons why you thought it was good to try for another baby.