PDA

View Full Version : Due March/April/May 2017 (2)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

purple
October 22nd, 2016, 08:54 PM
Sorry GMarie, 4 mc in one year would be so hard. Best wishes ttc.

purple
October 22nd, 2016, 09:04 PM
1 hr until show time. :babyf: :babym:

I'm guessing the scan confirmed girl as otherwise you probably would have been excited and came back to tell us. Sorry if the GD has hit hard again if girl was confirmed. Hugs xx

Burakoam
October 22nd, 2016, 09:39 PM
Actually it wasn't disappointment that kept me away...while family has been sick with viral flu. Girls just got their flu shots thankfully but I hadn't got mine yet.. I feel like absolute death. Running around pregnant taking care of fevers and noses liquid poop diapers.. ugh.

She was indeed confirmed a girl. She knew what we needed though. Baby girl is exactly like her big sister DD3. DD3 has been the best thing that ever happened to me. She's so smart, and beautiful and such a big mamas girl.

DD4 looks exactly like DD3 did at 16 weeks, she stretches like her. Her placenta is in the exact same place that DD3's was anterior and all. She is cuddled into my hip, the exact way DD3 was. She will be amazing. I've seen what babies like her are like after birth after all..

Here are the confirmed girl shots:

Here are comparison shots to my practically twin babies :) first will be DD3 at 16 weeks second picture is DD4 today at 16 weeks and one more of DD4

purple
October 22nd, 2016, 10:59 PM
Oh she looks so cute! I'm happy you seem to be feeling more positive now :)

Are you feeling any movements yet? The anterior placenta is supposed to make it a bit harder to feel.

Mine definitely has a preference for my left side, most of the movements are felt that side or the middle. I can't remember feeling any on my right. I have no idea where my placenta is as no one has told me yet. With the boys it was posterior

Cinss
October 22nd, 2016, 11:05 PM
Shes gorgeous Burakoam ❤

Burakoam
October 22nd, 2016, 11:34 PM
I am feeling kicks up high at the tip of my uterus.. Her feet are not covered by placenta and so we were able to confirm today as I was feeling 'taps' as her feet were kicking that I was for sure feeling her :)

jenren
October 23rd, 2016, 12:06 AM
I am feeling kicks up high at the tip of my uterus.. Her feet are not covered by placenta and so we were able to confirm today as I was feeling 'taps' as her feet were kicking that I was for sure feeling her :)
Your baby girl I beautiful! My placenta is also anterior I knew from very early on because I had one with ds1. With ds2 and ds3 I felt movement very early by 13 weeks. As soon as that point passed and I wasn't feeling movement I knew my placenta was anterior. It has since been confirmed.
I'm opposite of you though and feel kicks only at the very bottom of my uterus because my placenta covers all but way down low. I hate having an anterior placenta. But it is better than previa I guess :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Cinss
October 23rd, 2016, 07:14 AM
Anyone have a name picked yet? We have chosen Cian for our girl

purple
October 23rd, 2016, 07:38 AM
We don't have a name picked yet, we tend to leave the finalisation to the last minute, although we may end up going with the name we had picked out if DS1 was a girl. I'm not sure yet as I worry it is too popular.

Cian is a nice name :) I do know of one Cian but it is a boy his dad is Irish and he has a sister Maeve which is another Irish name.

Burakoam
October 23rd, 2016, 08:29 AM
We have no clue what to name her. Girl names are always hard on me. Probably won't have one until near the end.

As far as I could tell and from what the tech said it didn't look like I had a previa thankfully. They were worried about that with Angela too but hers ended up okay.

lindz
October 23rd, 2016, 10:17 AM
Welcome Dreams4Violet! I am so so sorry to hear about your DS#3 You are not alone, there are so many of us in this group that have gotten sway opposites. If you ever need to talk, feel free to message me! I too recently found out I am pregnant with DS3. I can honestly say it has probably been one of the most heartbreaking things I have ever experienced. I feel like I lost a child, even though she was never there. I imagined what she would look like, how I would raise her to be strong and smart and independent, I imagined doing fun girl things together when she becomes an adult, and eventually being there for her when she has her first baby and is exhausted and struggling and thinks she is failing.That's just the tip of the iceberg on the things that I will miss out on now that I will never have a girl. I feel like everyone thinks I wanted a girl so I had a baby to dress up, and yes-that is definitely part of it haha-but there is so much more that I will never have. I see people with more than one daughter and I think "why not me, I just wanted one girl"! I have heard the term "boy mom" thrown around a lot lately, like it's a badge of honor. But I can't seem to embrace it...and to be honest, I'm not sure if I ever will.

I guess I am trying to say, I understand what you are going through. I hope that, in time, all of us can accept the hand we were dealt and learn to be happy with it. But I know for me, it will take a very long time to get to that point...

I really hate the term "boy mom". It makes it feel like having boys is part of my identity and something I chose. Like other people are saying I wasn't meant to have a girl or I couldn't handle being a "girl mom". Meanwhile I'm like I would have kicked ass as a girl mom! I don't think I'll ever embrace it either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All*blue*everything
October 23rd, 2016, 10:30 AM
Anyone have a name picked yet? We have chosen Cian for our girl
We've had a girls name for 10 years! Yet to use it....would be perfect if we got to this time, as for boys names ...weve used 4 first names plus middles names we liked so that's 8! Nit sure there's any left that we can agree on. I love unusual names...

Sent from mTalk

Dreams4Violet
October 23rd, 2016, 01:28 PM
Welcome Dreams4Violet! I am so so sorry to hear about your DS#3 You are not alone, there are so many of us in this group that have gotten sway opposites. If you ever need to talk, feel free to message me! I too recently found out I am pregnant with DS3. I can honestly say it has probably been one of the most heartbreaking things I have ever experienced. I feel like I lost a child, even though she was never there. I imagined what she would look like, how I would raise her to be strong and smart and independent, I imagined doing fun girl things together when she becomes an adult, and eventually being there for her when she has her first baby and is exhausted and struggling and thinks she is failing.That's just the tip of the iceberg on the things that I will miss out on now that I will never have a girl. I feel like everyone thinks I wanted a girl so I had a baby to dress up, and yes-that is definitely part of it haha-but there is so much more that I will never have. I see people with more than one daughter and I think "why not me, I just wanted one girl"! I have heard the term "boy mom" thrown around a lot lately, like it's a badge of honor. But I can't seem to embrace it...and to be honest, I'm not sure if I ever will.

I guess I am trying to say, I understand what you are going through. I hope that, in time, all of us can accept the hand we were dealt and learn to be happy with it. But I know for me, it will take a very long time to get to that point...

Hi Jdd1017, thank you for your kind words! I agree that, although I do love all of the cute girl clothes, there are deeper reasons why I wanted a girl and those are the reasons making it so hard. I also have a hard time with the "boymom" term- I always just wanted to be a "mom"- so I know exactly what you're saying there!

Dreams4Violet
October 23rd, 2016, 01:29 PM
Actually it wasn't disappointment that kept me away...while family has been sick with viral flu. Girls just got their flu shots thankfully but I hadn't got mine yet.. I feel like absolute death. Running around pregnant taking care of fevers and noses liquid poop diapers.. ugh.

She was indeed confirmed a girl. She knew what we needed though. Baby girl is exactly like her big sister DD3. DD3 has been the best thing that ever happened to me. She's so smart, and beautiful and such a big mamas girl.

DD4 looks exactly like DD3 did at 16 weeks, she stretches like her. Her placenta is in the exact same place that DD3's was anterior and all. She is cuddled into my hip, the exact way DD3 was. She will be amazing. I've seen what babies like her are like after birth after all..

Here are comparison shots to my practically twin babies :) first will be DD3 at 16 weeks second picture is DD4 today at 16 weeks and one more of DD4

She's beautiful!

3'sacharm
October 23rd, 2016, 02:04 PM
Awwww burakoam she's too cute x

Serenity
October 23rd, 2016, 05:35 PM
Burakoam just popping in to say that your daughter is gorgeous and she does look just like your DD3! That's amazing! I'm incredibly jealous of you for having all those lovely girls, like a big beautiful bouquet of flowers, and I bet they will be totally kick-ass, too. :happy:

Burakoam
October 23rd, 2016, 06:18 PM
You are all so very sweet. Thanks so much :)

attaching a recent picture of DD3. This is what it seems she will look like ;)

Brandles
October 23rd, 2016, 06:42 PM
She is so stinking adorable, Burakoam!!!

GMarie, I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriages... sending you my thoughts and prayers for a sticky baby.

This has been one of my hardest weeks. My lower back pain has been killing me and now it's lower to upper left back pain. so uncomfortable. I stopped feeling my baby move... couldn't find a heartbeat on my doppler... was chatting with my friend at a class and she offered to scan me last night at the hospital she works at. Baby girl is ok, but it is confirmed I have an anterior placenta which would explain why I am unable to feel the baby move, having trouble finding a heartbeat, and totally explains my back pain. I'm a little sad about not being able to feel the baby move and I am praying this stubborn placenta moves- Feeling the baby move has got to be one my favorite parts about being pregnant and with this being my last I was really hoping to soak it all up.

Had trouble getting a profile shot with all that placenta in her face and I was having a few CONTRACTIONS, but we finally got this one!! And Burakoam... ever since I read that article you posted about the blood tests being wrong I have been wondering if mine were wrong, because all my symptoms (other than the all day nausea) are still pointing to boy.

Burakoam
October 23rd, 2016, 06:56 PM
thats a great girl shot brandy. Your results were not wrong :)

gotta say though, all the similarities between my last two and this baby of yours brandy i am starting to think my techs were all wrong and both of these have been on the left as was yours obviously making ramzi more accurate but only if it had been guessed correctly (as was the case with you obviously)

I think when the placenta implants anterior like it did with my last two and with this one for you its hard to tell did they implant more to the left, to the right, and hell what if it means they implanted smack in the middle? thats just bad luck as far as wanting a ramzi guess i suppose.

Brandles
October 23rd, 2016, 06:59 PM
Cinss, I love Cian!!! I have no idea what to name her... I have all these boy names and not one girl name.

Magical22
October 23rd, 2016, 07:26 PM
Burakoam she is stunning I am so jealous [emoji7][emoji7] I'll swap you pregnancies [emoji846][emoji6]

I'm thinking Hunter for our 3rd boy. [emoji170]

Magical22
October 23rd, 2016, 07:26 PM
Love Cain Cinss [emoji179]

Brandles
October 23rd, 2016, 07:53 PM
I love the name Hunter, Magical!!!!! I seriously have so many boy names!!!

Burakoam
October 23rd, 2016, 08:35 PM
I would love if someone having a boy would be interested in naming their son Jackson..that was my boy name. And now I will never get to use it.

I think hubby really likes Zoe. I'm extremely meh on it... but I also don't have any of my own ideas really that he hasn't already turned down so who knows..

Cinss
October 23rd, 2016, 08:45 PM
Cinss, I love Cian!!! I have no idea what to name her... I have all these boy names and not one girl name.
Thanks, i love it too, glad I got to use it after all. I have an anterior placenta too, its high though so I am getting definite kicks and jabs down low at the front, especially when im sitting at my desk at work.

Girlieplease
October 24th, 2016, 02:18 PM

Burakoam congratulations, such a cutie. Am obsessed with sisters, since I never had any. I think it will be lovely for Angela to have a sister close in age. I know it is maybe not what you planned but sometimes life has a funny way of working out for the best. My husband said to me the other day that he thinks dd would possibly struggle psychologically if we had another dd as she has such a special.bond with me and is very jealous of anyone that spends time with me other than herself! I still would live a girl and her to have a sister. Congratulations on your gorgeous girl! X

Girlieplease
October 24th, 2016, 02:21 PM
I have my scan tomorrow and am really nervous. My husband keeps saying, look how big you are of course there is a baby inside! It is worrying, I feel really sick tonight, just nerves. Too early for a nub shot as I will be 11 weeks 2 days by lmp but I think I will be behind a bit, more like 10 weeks 5 days x

Cinss
October 24th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Best of luck for your scan tomorrow Girlieplease. Im sure ir will be lovely to see your little bean even if its to early for nub theory.

Looks like we've gone over 50 pages on this thread again, we will have to move on over to Due March/April/May 2017 (3) (http://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56857)

pinkinthestars
November 4th, 2016, 01:44 AM
Hi,
I'm due around 22nd of Feb 2017 can I join? I'm not sure if anyone else is due around the same time as me :)

Burakoam
November 4th, 2016, 09:18 AM
Pink-- You are welcome to join us if you want but you DO have a due date group of your own with at least a few others in it :) its the December 2016 January/February 2017 thread!

If you join us instead we have a new thread going because this one was over the 50 page limit!

annalucy
November 4th, 2016, 06:25 PM
I'm due March 28! I sort of swayed pink. We dtd a few days early and spent time in a hot sauna :) We decided NOT to find out, because we have three boys and I didn't want the stress or comments from others. At the ultrasound, the tech wasn't able to tell the gender anyway, because the baby wasn't cooperating. She almost had to have us come back, because she wasn't able to get a great look at the spine until the very last minute. So, I guess I can't help but think it just MIGHT be a girl, because the babe wasn't readily showing bits!

Cinss
November 4th, 2016, 07:25 PM
I'm due March 28! I sort of swayed pink. We dtd a few days early and spent time in a hot sauna :) We decided NOT to find out, because we have three boys and I didn't want the stress or comments from others. At the ultrasound, the tech wasn't able to tell the gender anyway, because the baby wasn't cooperating. She almost had to have us come back, because she wasn't able to get a great look at the spine until the very last minute. So, I guess I can't help but think it just MIGHT be a girl, because the babe wasn't readily showing bits!
Hi annalucy, come join the group, we have started a new thread here Due March/April/May 2017 (3) (http://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56857)

Pink2016
November 16th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Hi everyone, hope you all are doing well this evening I'm due around May 10 2017, Wondering if I can join you lovely ladies?

purple
November 16th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Hi pink2016. Welcome and congrats on your successful pink sway.
We have all moved into this thread now so please join us there:http://genderdreaming.com/forum/due-date-buddies/56857-due-march-april-may-2017-3-a.html