PDA

View Full Version : Due March/April/May 2017 (2)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Cinss
September 7th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Hey ladies don't be shy, join the group if your due in March April and May 2017.

Cinss - 1st March - didn't sway - hoping for a boy - having a girl ❤

Lindz - 1st March - swayed girl - having a boy 💙

Kellbell827 - 10th March - swayed girl - having a girl ❤

Purple - 11th March - swayed girl - having a girl ❤

Jensy - 15th March - swayed girl - having a boy 💙

Alr7991 - 17th March - swayed girl - having a girl ❤

Nessa84 - 18th March - swayed girl -

Jenren - 23rd March - didn't sway - hoping for a girl - having a boy 💙

3'sacharm - 30th March - swayed girl - having a girl ❤

Baby2016baby - 1st April - swayed boy - having a girl ❤

Dreams4violet - 2nd April - didn't sway - hoping for a girl - having a boy 💙

Rubyroo83 - 7th April - ivf - having a girl ❤

Burakoam - 8th April - swayed boy - having a girl ❤

Brandles - 8th April - didn't sway - hoping for a girl - having a girl ❤

Magical22 - 20th April - didn't sway - hoping for a girl - having a boy 💙

Jdd1017 - end April - swayed girl -

Squigglepink - 5th May - swayed girl -

Girlieplease - 13th May - swayed girl -

Lissastick - 15th May - swayed girl -

All*blue*everything - 31st May - didn't sway - hoping for a girl -

purple
September 7th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Just joining the new thread :)

I think my due date is Mach 11 officially now.

Burakoam
September 7th, 2016, 09:38 PM
Took the hint cinss :P new thread it is

Magical22
September 7th, 2016, 11:58 PM
[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burakoam
September 8th, 2016, 12:37 AM
I am so close... Tomorrow is Thursday... Monday can't come soon enough... I am so nervous. A huge ball of anxiety. My hands shake when I even think of opening my results. Next week after the blood draw time is going to absolutely drag... Wish I could sleep it all away until the results were in...have read some stories tonight of women getting their results back in 4-5 days... I hope I am one of the lucky ones who gets processed fast...

jenren
September 8th, 2016, 12:41 AM
Good luck burakoam!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Magical22
September 8th, 2016, 12:56 AM
I am so close... Tomorrow is Thursday... Monday can't come soon enough... I am so nervous. A huge ball of anxiety. My hands shake when I even think of opening my results. Next week after the blood draw time is going to absolutely drag... Wish I could sleep it all away until the results were in...have read some stories tonight of women getting their results back in 4-5 days... I hope I am one of the lucky ones who gets processed fast...

Good luck [emoji170]

purple
September 8th, 2016, 05:23 AM
Looking forward to hearing your results Burakoam!

Burakoam
September 8th, 2016, 09:25 AM
Woke up and for some reason I feel and look like I've lost 5-10 pounds... Maybe bloating is just down at the 10 week mark?...

Burakoam
September 8th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Curious what you guys think... Would biscuits and gravy sway blue or pink? I must guiltily admit I ate them almost every morning the week of O of this pregnancy. I have sort of dreaded hearing the answer.. I want to assume blue because I can only imagine the sodium content in country sausage gravy but I guess I'm more worried about the kind of fats involved. I have no regrets because I swore I CRAVED them and that's why I was eating them every day for a while.

TaytumJ
September 8th, 2016, 06:25 PM
I would think boy too Burakoam. With the sausage, fat, salt and carbs, I would guess blue! I also hate them before pregnancy - SO GOOD! Lol. Plus, breakfast sways blue anyway!

XXforhubby
September 8th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Curious what you guys think... Would biscuits and gravy sway blue or pink? I must guiltily admit I ate them almost every morning the week of O of this pregnancy. I have sort of dreaded hearing the answer.. I want to assume blue because I can only imagine the sodium content in country sausage gravy but I guess I'm more worried about the kind of fats involved. I have no regrets because I swore I CRAVED them and that's why I was eating them every day for a while.

OMG! Burakoam, this is my FAV food and ate a TON on it, I mean a TON, the month I conceived my DS2! Seriously, my DH hates it so I ate on it for at least three days when I made it for myself!

Totally blue! All the fat from the gravy, sausage, and biscuits!! Now you've pissed me off, because I can't have it [emoji6][emoji8]!!

[emoji170]DS1[emoji1379], DS2 [emoji602], & DS3 [emoji577][emoji170]
[emoji166]One last pink sway 2016[emoji166]
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/579920)

purple
September 8th, 2016, 07:12 PM
You know biscuits in Australia and UK are like cookies so it sounds really wierd! Lol.

I think US biscuits are like what we call English muffins. They have them at McDonalds too as bacon and egg mc muffins etc... do you have bacon and egg mc biscuits?

jenren
September 8th, 2016, 07:18 PM
I would say biscuits are more like a flaky buttery roll. English muffins are thinner and generally crisper.
I must say reading about biscuits and gravy made me a little nauseous. Lol I am not a fan of that breakfast.
I would think the fat content would sway blue

Cinss
September 8th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Breakfast sways blue, a hearty high calorie breakfast would only add to that. Seems like diet is the biggest sway factor. The fact that I was vegetarian for over a year only having a coffee for breakfast pretty much garenteed my girl I recon.

Burakoam
September 8th, 2016, 09:41 PM
thanks for perking me up you guys :)... as i was eating it i convinced myself it was very blue lol...glad i didnt lie to myself haha..

heading to bed. fatigue is really kicking my butt the last few days.

baby2016baby
September 9th, 2016, 06:26 AM
Hope everyone's doing well. I've had a scared do last few days. Started with a severe migraine including total vision loss whist driving (not fun at all as I have no family local or anyone to help) and have had to literally manage a toddler and school runs. I've still got dizzy vision and nausea but the pain of someone sledging my heads eased. I get migraines very rare but when I do they are bad. I am honestly putting it down to worrying about gender as it only trigger I've had. That and lack of sleep and I keep getting dehydrated which I don't understand as I'm drinking 3/4 litres of water a day. I've had a few times where my pee is orange and like syrup. fun times haha

Got my scan dating scan letter today. It's 22nd I will be 13+1 so wil be clinging into the nub. I can't find my last daughters 12w but will dig it out. It's a boy nub lol pointing up to the sky! Every person who seen it said boy . And some who used scull theory too. Burk your so close to blood draw. I'm so excited for you but I also know how your feeling xxxx

purple
September 9th, 2016, 06:53 AM
That doesn't sound good baby2016 :( Did you got get checked out? Maybe they can do some blood tests or something as if you are drinking enough water I wouldn't think your pee is that dark. Unless it is after taking vitamins, although they normally make it bright yellow. Anyway, I hope it goes away soon!

3'sacharm
September 9th, 2016, 08:07 AM

Id say blue!

baby2016baby
September 9th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Thanks purple. I've had several brain scans and a full mri. There no obvious cause but I get them when very stressed (which is thankfully rare) I've had to be sedated in past for my own safety as I thrash about and I've been known to slam my head off the wall repeatedly to ease the pain. Worst pain I've felt. It rather be in Labour for 2 days again with no pain relief or break a bone. It could be hormonal as I had one about 6 weeks in with my 1st and 2nd daughter but none with last, and I'm 11 weeks now.

The urine thing is wired. I had bloods and urine taken last week so I will phone up on Monday as havent heard. They would have been in touch if anything was wrong. I think I'm just falling to bits. Haha. I'm still got the flashing lights :s

Burakoam
September 9th, 2016, 03:10 PM
wish i could give you a real big hug, Baby. Please take care of yourself..if you are still getting sick that could be why you are dehydrating even with proper fluid intake...diet can also affect pee color etc..so depending on what you have been eating to keep the nausea at bay could explain it!

Burakoam
September 10th, 2016, 09:35 AM
woke up with awful white head acne all over my chin, shoulders, back and chest. I am used to cystic acne on my face but i cant remember the last time i had an issue like this...come to find out shoulders/back/chest are hot spots for testosterone based acne....i had bad chin break outs with all 3 of my girls but have never had body acne in my life...ouchies. also at the start of or the middle of my 10th week... :fingers::fingers::fingers::fingers:

purple
September 10th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Is that an indicator for boy?

I have had some break outs, a couple of cystic ones and whitehead type but it's probably not as bad as it was with my boys. I'm trying to eat a bit better and have less sugar to clear up my skin now.

Burakoam
September 10th, 2016, 09:02 PM
I dont think all acne is a sign for a boy...i know women get it for both genders especially those already prone to it which i am..just not the kind of acne i have going on and i have never not once in my life had acne on my shoulders/back or chest. i feel gross but trying to think if those are hot spots for testosterone and its around the time that Y chromosome would be waking up maybe this is how my body is responding to a boy? i get bad cysts all over my chin..but not the white head tiny ones ive got going on.

Idk i am at this point looking for reasons to have hope. i know i dont have much longer so...clinging to it while i can

purple
September 10th, 2016, 09:08 PM
How long until you might get the results? It's probably frustrating not knowing when they will get back! At least with my scan I have a date and time (less than a week eek!)

Burakoam
September 10th, 2016, 09:46 PM
So excited for you purple :). From what I read it could be anywhere between 3-10 days. Company says 7-10 but some report getting it sooner around that3-4 day mark... It makes me glad I'm doing it on a Monday as I feel that makes it more likely I may hear back by friday

Burakoam
September 10th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Found the baby's heart rate...123 BPM :)

XXforhubby
September 10th, 2016, 09:54 PM
I'll be stalking ladies! I can't wait to find out what you are all having!!

Cinss
September 10th, 2016, 10:24 PM
My face has broken out so bad, my forehead and chin, red pimples that dont pop just bumps, if I pick at them they turn into scabs, its driving me crazy, make up makes it worse but I wont leave the house without it on, its really effecting my self esteem

jenren
September 10th, 2016, 10:27 PM
This is actually the only baby I have had bad skin with and the gender is the same as the rest so I don't think it is an indication :) although I did have shitty skin before babies do I am likely prone to it. But usually during pregnancy it is nice.

jenren
September 10th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Hope everyone's doing well. I've had a scared do last few days. Started with a severe migraine including total vision loss whist driving (not fun at all as I have no family local or anyone to help) and have had to literally manage a toddler and school runs. I've still got dizzy vision and nausea but the pain of someone sledging my heads eased. I get migraines very rare but when I do they are bad. I am honestly putting it down to worrying about gender as it only trigger I've had. That and lack of sleep and I keep getting dehydrated which I don't understand as I'm drinking 3/4 litres of water a day. I've had a few times where my pee is orange and like syrup. fun times haha

Got my scan dating scan letter today. It's 22nd I will be 13+1 so wil be clinging into the nub. I can't find my last daughters 12w but will dig it out. It's a boy nub lol pointing up to the sky! Every person who seen it said boy . And some who used scull theory too. Burk your so close to blood draw. I'm so excited for you but I also know how your feeling xxxx
These sound like suicide headaches. I am so sorry. I have heard these are the absolute worse pain. :"( I hope you are feeling better

Burakoam
September 10th, 2016, 11:44 PM
Lol I break out in every pregnancy but this is a different kind of acne than I normally get and in places I've never had any acne only reason it has me curious.

Cinns that sounds like cystic acne :( so sorry. typically said to be related to high estrogen... I always get it near ovulation and in all 3 of my girl pregnancies . I feel your pain. Luckily o haven't had any of the cystic kind yet this pregnancy! But I know the effects on self esteem all too well :( my chin is all scarred from it

jenren
September 11th, 2016, 12:17 AM
Cinns cystic acne is what I am dealing with this pregnancy also. All over my chin and around my mouth. It is killing me. Not only am I getting fat but my skin is also going downhill

3'sacharm
September 11th, 2016, 05:01 AM
My skin is terrible! I had lovely skin pre pregnancy but I have broken out all over my forehead, similar to above where it's bumps under the skin, not coming to proper heads yet not massive boil type ones. The rest of my face seems ok, just my forehead, but I've been avoiding wearing as much make up as its only really noticeable with the lighting so make up doesn't really make it any less noticeable?! I don't recall having skin like this with the boys but then I was that much younger and still suffering with skin break outs anyway, so who knows! 12 week scan is a week tomorrow, I'll be 12+4 by dates...x

baby2016baby
September 11th, 2016, 06:07 AM
my skin is also crap. Its red almost scabs every day when I wake up. I really thing for me its related to being so poorly rather than related to the pregnancy as ive not had bad skin before at any time. it would be great if it was the male hormones upsetting my skin!! although maybe not for the rest of you swaying girl! good luck tomorrow 3, mines next Thursday and I will be 13+1 so hoping for some nice clear pics.

thanks jen, they sure feel like suicide. The worst part is the pain makes me totally loopy and I don't know what I'm doing or saying. I also get tunnel vision and loose feeling in parts of the body. I lost my right arm this time, it wouldn't move at all. I had no feeling in it and couldn't lift it. I have some really good drugs that I can take and fix it within a few hours but of course NONE are allowed in pregnancy as they contain a mixture of opiates, tranquillisers and painkillers. Paracetamol (the only thing I'm allowed at home) doesn't touch it.

Hope everyone is well. My husbands running a marathon today and due to being ill I cant even be there, long day starting at 6am, probably wouldn't last, so I'm watching from home. hope everyone is having a good weekend xxx

purple
September 11th, 2016, 09:37 PM
I just found out the pregnant girl at work is having a girl. For some reason it makes me think it's even more likely I'm having a boy now. I'm actually really scared to find out now as I'm worried I won't cope well.

Burakoam
September 11th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Purple your nub was so girly. I don't want you to be disappointed but I really don't think it was going to rise either. Fingers crossed hon

Cinss
September 11th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Purple its girl season, seems like everyone I know is having girls, and a fb group im in there is way more girl pregnancies than boys its crazy. Ill bet you are too, your workmate having a girl has no effect on your baby gender

purple
September 11th, 2016, 11:00 PM
I know logically it makes no sense! Just getting nervous I think.

I know it was a super girly nub but I still feel like it could rise so not letting myself get hopes up yet. Trying to focus on how sweet little boys are and convince myself it wouldn't be so bad having another.

Burakoam, do you get bloods taken for the nipt soon?

Cinss, how are you going? Are you pretty sure yours is a girl? Will you just wait for the morph scan to confirm?

Cinss
September 12th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Yeah im going to wait for morph scan to confirm gender, even though I know in my heart im having a girl. I cant wait to meet my baby now, she will be my last baby so im going to enjoy every second with her.

Burakoam
September 12th, 2016, 10:58 AM
Blood drawn and done. Now the waiting game...

purple
September 12th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Very exciting Burakoam!

Well, to even things out, a friend on Facebook announced she is having a boy last night so that was 1 girl and 1 boy I found out about :)

Cinss
September 12th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Eeek goodluck Burakoam

TaytumJ
September 12th, 2016, 08:48 PM
I'm stalking SO MUCH Burakoam!!!! Also, I had bad whitehead acne, especially on my chest and shoulders! And you know what I had...[emoji6][emoji170]

Brandles
September 12th, 2016, 10:53 PM
Oh my goodness ladies... so much to catch up on. I m 10+2 today and I should be having my M21 test, but since I am out of town this week for the dōTERRA convention I have to wait until NEXT MONDAY. :( By that time I will be 11+2 and I will get my results around Friday or the following Monday... I will say this a million more times, but I seriously can't wait.

I am still having some all day nausea- eating does make me feel better, but then I feel crappy right after again. I am afraid I am not drinking enough water... water is making me nauseous. I can't stand the thought of eating any meats ie: chicken, beef, and ground turkey. I definitely can't prepare it and then eat it, but I can eat cheeseburgers and cooked chicken nuggets from Chick fil a (my favorite fast food). I do have a funny taste in my mouth, but I wouldn't consider it being metallic. I took some pics of my belly last night and tried to compare it with my pics from my last two pregnancies. I'm thinking I am looking more girl... BUT then I took another pic today and I am feeling a little boy. Lol!!!! Lets post some belly bumps ladies!!!! :pregnant:

Baby2016- are you still having the headaches? Have you ever considered trying essential oils? They work so well for me.

Cinss- I am so excited for you- I can't wait to find out what you and Burakoam are having. The waiting game is killing me. Can we edit the page with our DD when the genders start rolling in? Also, I have horrible acne all over my face right now... I had it with my daughter so I am clinging on to that for a girl! Didn't have any acne with any of my boys!! I only had one ingender response to my Ramzi post and she thinks girl. In our family and I think this is part of and old wives tale, but we always say, Girls take the beauty away and boys make you glow.

Purple- I agree, your nub was very girly!!! I am so afraid that if I have another boy I will be so disappointed. I just keep trying to tell myself that a healthy baby is all that matters, but it is so hard.

Burakoam- I am going to try to stalk this page for your results. I seriously can't wait... for all of our results!!!!

Is anyone not planning to find out the gender?

jenren
September 12th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Purple if this gives you any hope for all of my pregnancies the genders have gone through waves. I'm a nurse and there are always hordes f nurses pregnant at work. Whenever I have been b pregnant all my pregnant coworkers are having boys also. And then a girl wave would hit and everyone would be having girls. Lol. And there are always at least 4 or 5 people on my floor pregnant.

Cinss
September 13th, 2016, 12:05 AM
Ive added some details to our 1st post, please let me know if I need to change anything, and I will update as genders are confirmed

Girlieplease
September 13th, 2016, 05:03 AM
Can I tentatively join? Only give weeks this Friday but gp will probably go by my last period 7 th of August, so that would be six weeks this Sunday.

I have three gorgeous babies, dd, ds1 and ds2. Swayed pink as i am hoping to give my dd a sister. Looking forward to getting to know you guys more, some I know from the 2 ww but hoping for a sticky bean and a happy and healthy pregnancy! X

purple
September 13th, 2016, 06:15 AM
Of course you can join us Girlie! Good to see you here :) Hope you are feeling well.

Do you plan to find out gender?

Alr7991
September 13th, 2016, 06:29 AM
Hello all, I am due March17th. I'm measuring ahead but my doctor is sticking to that due date since my first scan was within a week of my original due date. I have 4 boys 8,7,5 and 2 so I'm praying this is a little girl. I should be able to fin out what it is on oct 6th but if I don't I will have to wait for my anatomy scan early November.

purple
September 13th, 2016, 07:07 AM
Hi Air! Welcome :)
I hope you hear pink on the 6th of Oct :) Did you sway for this baby?

Cinss
September 13th, 2016, 07:49 AM
Welcome Girlieplease and Alr7991 🌷🌻

3'sacharm
September 13th, 2016, 08:24 AM
Purple - when do you have your gender scan booked for? My nausea has returned with a vengeance, I was the closest to being sick that I have been this pregnancy, heaving and wretching over the toilet this morning. Why when I'm nearly at the end of the first trimester??! 12 week scan is less than a week away now though, so count down to that!!x

Alr7991
September 13th, 2016, 08:29 AM
I slightly swayed, I took the girl supplements and had rose quarts necklace. But I mainly did moon signs.

Brandles
September 13th, 2016, 08:45 AM
Cinss- For some reason I thought you were hoping for a girl. I need to log on more!! ;)

Welcome Girlieplease and Alr7991!!

baby2016baby
September 13th, 2016, 09:31 AM
Welcome air and girlie.

Brandles what oils would you recommend? I'm currently in the throws of my 2nd serious migraine in 5 days. I cant see out of my left eye at all and I've no feeling in my right arm or hand. My husband is getting quite concerned as I'm literally floored. I can't drive, look after kids, I'm struggling to walk straight. My gp took blood and urine last week during last migraine but all normal so he's just saying it's hormones. Never had migraines in other 3 pregnancies only an odd headache. Sick as a chip. Xxx

Burakoam
September 13th, 2016, 10:34 AM
Super body conscience as I'm pretty heavy this pregnancy but figured I would post a tummy picture and be brave... I know some of it has to be baby because they are so close together but a lot of it is undoubtedly that I weigh 153 pounds... Meh.

Hahaha Angela photo bombed me!!

3'sacharm
September 13th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Aw lovely bump burakoam! I had more of a bump a few weeks ago but figure it must have been bloating as I'm generally smaller again now, I have a slight curve to my tummy but again, I'm putting that down to weight gain at 11+5 x

Brandles
September 13th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Baby- I only recommend dōTERRA when it comes to essential oils and that's what me and my midwife friend recommend for safety and purity... with that being said I would recommend two drops of Frankincense under the tongue and 1 drop of Peppermint rubbed on the roof of your mouth. You can also add a couple other essential oil to your neck area for tension, etc. You can email me if you have any more questions @ oilisticliving@gmail.com

Burakoam... your bump is adorable!!!!

Here are mine... 10 weeks with my son on the top left and top right is my daughter at 10 weeks as well... both bottom pics are 10 weeks with this baby and both bottom pics taken at the same time- just trying to see the difference with a shirt on... lol!!!

Cinss
September 13th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Gorgeous bumps guys, I love preggy bellies! And Angela, what a cutie

jenren
September 13th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Cute bumps ladies!!!! Welcome girlie and alr :)

purple
September 13th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Purple - when do you have your gender scan booked for? My nausea has returned with a vengeance, I was the closest to being sick that I have been this pregnancy, heaving and wretching over the toilet this morning. Why when I'm nearly at the end of the first trimester??! 12 week scan is less than a week away now though, so count down to that!!x

It is this Saturday.

Magical22
September 13th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Welcome ladies!!

Good luck for Saturday purple!!!

Girlieplease
September 13th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Blood drawn and done. Now the waiting game...

Exciting when will you find out the results? X

Girlieplease
September 13th, 2016, 06:28 PM
It is this Saturday.

How exciting, I am so far behind you lot, me and my bag of cells! X

Girlieplease
September 13th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Super body conscience as I'm pretty heavy this pregnancy but figured I would post a tummy picture and be brave... I know some of it has to be baby because they are so close together but a lot of it is undoubtedly that I weigh 153 pounds... Meh.

Hahaha Angela photo bombed me!!

Such a cute wee bump and your dd is gorgeous! X

Girlieplease
September 13th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Ive added some details to our 1st post, please let me know if I need to change anything, and I will update as genders are confirmed

My due date is 13 th of may, going by my last period but I think I ovulated late, but will stick with that until am told otherwise, thanks x

Cinss
September 13th, 2016, 06:34 PM
There should be more May gals joining soon 😁

Brandles
September 13th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Oh my gosh... this Saturday? How exciting!!!! Good luck Purple!!!!

purple
September 14th, 2016, 01:32 AM
According to this I am more likely to have a girl... Boy or girl? - BabyCenter (http://www.babycenter.com.au/q1029841/boy-or-girl)

jdd1017
September 14th, 2016, 02:16 AM
Can I join the group?:) I have been swaying girl for quite a while now (although I'm sure it just feels longer than it actually was...Gosh it's good to eat like a normal human again lol!!) and I am now 8 weeks pregnant and I will be due the end of April! So far I feel amazing...I wouldn't even know I was pregnant if we hadn't been trying...this is pretty similar to how I felt when pregnant with DS1 so I am convinced already that this baby is a boy haha!

I can't wait to get to know all of you and hear the genders of everyone's babies! Hoping everyone has a smooth, healthy pregnancy!!! [emoji64][emoji171][emoji64][emoji170]

Magical22
September 14th, 2016, 03:51 AM
Welcome jdd [emoji1366]

squigglepink
September 14th, 2016, 04:12 AM

Lol, not that far behind me Girlie! 5th of May :)

rubyroo83
September 14th, 2016, 06:06 AM
Hi all,
I'm 10+3 pregnant (due April 7) with a girl. We went to Dr Potter and lucky enough to be a OHW, although my pre testing results where pretty bad.
Having a super easy pregnancy compared to my son, no MS! Just tired. But that could be life more than pregnancy ;)
Have been stalking for a week so I feel I know some of you already.

purple
September 14th, 2016, 06:27 AM
Welcome jdd, squgglepink and rubyroo!

rubyroo, that is great you were a OHW. Also knowing you are pregnant with a girl from the start would be awesome!

Magical22
September 14th, 2016, 07:25 AM
Hi all,
I'm 10+3 pregnant (due April 7) with a girl. We went to Dr Potter and lucky enough to be a OHW, although my pre testing results where pretty bad.
Having a super easy pregnancy compared to my son, no MS! Just tired. But that could be life more than pregnancy ;)

Yay welcome!!!

Cinss
September 14th, 2016, 08:28 AM
Welcome jdd, squiggle and Rubyroo. Congratulations on your pregnancies 💜

Cinss
September 14th, 2016, 08:30 AM
According to this I am more likely to have a girl... Boy or girl? - BabyCenter (http://www.babycenter.com.au/q1029841/boy-or-girl)
Girl for me too 😎

Girlieplease
September 14th, 2016, 09:27 AM
Can I join the group?:) I have been swaying girl for quite a while now (although I'm sure it just feels longer than it actually was...Gosh it's good to eat like a normal human again lol!!) and I am now 8 weeks pregnant and I will be due the end of April! So far I feel amazing...I wouldn't even know I was pregnant if we hadn't been trying...this is pretty similar to how I felt when pregnant with DS1 so I am convinced already that this baby is a boy haha!

I can't wait to get to know all of you and hear the genders of everyone's babies! Hoping everyone has a smooth, healthy pregnancy!!! [emoji64][emoji171][emoji64][emoji170]

Welcome, looking forward to getting to know you as well. I swayed pink as well, fingers crossed we both get our girls x

Girlieplease
September 14th, 2016, 09:28 AM
Hi all,

Welcome and congratulations on having a pink bean on board, I hope I have one as well but probably another boy! X

Girlieplease
September 14th, 2016, 09:29 AM
Lol, not that far behind me Girlie! 5th of May :)

Welcome squigglepink, good to have someone close to my dd, how you feeling? X

Girlieplease
September 14th, 2016, 09:32 AM

Me also, hope that is the case, but was quite a few for boy as well. Think that is very much how I view swaying, I have increased the odds of a girl but still a good chance it could be a boy! X

Girlieplease
September 14th, 2016, 09:34 AM
I don't really have much symptoms am definitely exhausted and peeing more frequently and sore boobs. Breast feeding is more uncomfortable but not much else. When I had a consultant appointment with dc3

Girlieplease
September 14th, 2016, 09:37 AM
Sorry phone posted too early. When I was pregnant with dc3 the consultant told me pregnancy symptoms get worse with each pregnancy. So sort of interesting, started to wonder if it is not progressing etc. Going to do another digital on Saturday and hope it says 2-3 weeks, least I will know it's developing. I will probably regret saying this in a few weeks when am hugging porcelain on a regular basis! X

squigglepink
September 14th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Welcome squigglepink, good to have someone close to my dd, how you feeling? X

Zero symptoms really.. Im bloated but i have that anyway with my sluggish colon and constipation! Ive had the occasional sensitive breasts. Im 7 weeks on Friday - and with my boys, 7 weeks is when my MS started.. So i may have that coming for me!:nails:

purple
September 14th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Sorry phone posted too early. When I was pregnant with dc3 the consultant told me pregnancy symptoms get worse with each pregnancy. So sort of interesting, started to wonder if it is not progressing etc. Going to do another digital on Saturday and hope it says 2-3 weeks, least I will know it's developing. I will probably regret saying this in a few weeks when am hugging porcelain on a regular basis! X

I don't think that is true as this one I have had less symptoms than with DS2. It is more like DS1 so far... hopefully it stays that way as his was a far easier pregnancy.

rubyroo83
September 14th, 2016, 06:04 PM
I agree purple, I felt a lot sicker first pregnancy. This one has been a dream so far.
I also had a difficult third trimester and ended up delivering my son at 34+1, so well aware this April baby could be Feb/March baby.
Ok he's crying, better go!

jdd1017
September 14th, 2016, 08:37 PM
I don't think that is true as this one I have had less symptoms than with DS2. It is more like DS1 so far... hopefully it stays that way as his was a far easier pregnancy.

I agree!! This is exactly how I am this pregnancy too!! I'm glad someone else is feeling the same way! I'm only 8 weeks but have had, virtually zero symptoms so far! Very similar to DS1 pregnancy! I hope you hear girl, that might give me hope!

jdd1017
September 14th, 2016, 08:41 PM

I did the exact same thing!! I spent a fortune on digital tests because I wasn't having any symptom and wanted to make sure things were actually progressing lol!!

I had a great pregnancy with DS1, just nauseous occasionally in the mornings, and other than being tired and having sore boobs I was fine. With DS2 I was miserable and popping Zofran like candy and still throwing up multiple times a week on top of being exhausted and all the other symptoms. I thought for sure he was a girl! Since he was a boy I figured that just meant I would get sicker with each pregnancy, but so far I have not had a single symptom. That's why I tested so much! Not even sore boobs or exhaustion!! Not that I'm complaining lol!! It's just so weird how different each pregnancy can be! I hope you keep feeling well!

baby2016baby
September 15th, 2016, 04:57 AM
Thanks brandles I will be sure to try.

I think every pregnancy can be different regardless of gender or order. I'm really bad this time after very easy last 3 times. But I'm putting that down to being alot heavier a bit older and alot more stressed.

Bumps are cute. Glad to see I'm not that much bigger than every one. Lol or at least that's what I will kid myself. I think I'm similar to 20 weeks last time and I'm only 12 :( it doesn't help on all my apps etc it says for 12 weeks " you probably won't have changed shape or have a bump yet" and I'm just like yeah whatever. First time maybe but it's my 7th pregnancy ( sadly had 3 m/c at various stages) and I've been opened up 4 times and had keyhole twice so my tummy is a state.

Thinking of you burk waiting your bloods and purple for you gs on saturday. Zx

Cinss
September 15th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Got the gestational diabetes test today, no food till lunch time eek

purple
September 15th, 2016, 06:33 PM
That's early. Do you have a history of GD? Good luck!

Normally it's done about 28wks. I haven't decided if I will do it yet, I didn't last time as I had an independent midwife but going through the hospital I might have to jump through more hoops and pick my battles on what I do and don't want to do.

Girlieplease
September 15th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Hey how is everyone?

I am really bloated tonight, likely seriously look four months pregnant, with greasy hair, anyone else had this? It is exactly what am like before af! :-( x

Burakoam
September 15th, 2016, 07:50 PM
i have awful greasy hair this pregnancy. you never had it with any of your previous girlie? i did not, had all girls..so was hoping it meant something towards the other direction

Burakoam
September 15th, 2016, 07:51 PM
slowly going insane waiting on blood. calling them tomorrow about 30 minutes before they close hoping they have them cause if not i'll be waiting until at least monday...ughhhh

Cinss
September 15th, 2016, 08:16 PM
That's early. Do you have a history of GD? Good luck!

Normally it's done about 28wks. I haven't decided if I will do it yet, I didn't last time as I had an independent midwife but going through the hospital I might have to jump through more hoops and pick my battles on what I do and don't want to do.
No history, But because of my advanced maternal age 37, this pregnancy is classed as high risk. I have to do it now 16-18 weeks and then again at 26-28 weeks.

Cinss
September 15th, 2016, 08:53 PM
slowly going insane waiting on blood. calling them tomorrow about 30 minutes before they close hoping they have them cause if not i'll be waiting until at least monday...ughhhh
Fingers crossed they have the results back by then. I have my morph scan booked in for the 30th, luckily we are going on holidays for the week before so it should keep my mind off the waiting.

purple
September 15th, 2016, 08:56 PM
No history, But because of my advanced maternal age 37, this pregnancy is classed as high risk. I have to do it now 16-18 weeks and then again at 26-28 weeks.

Good thing I'm only 36 then :) although I will be 37 in less than 2 months but so far no mention of it making me high risk. Hopefully it's not an issue since MGP is low risk only.

Are you going private with an Ob?

Cinss
September 16th, 2016, 12:42 AM
Purple I was under the impression over 35 was considered advanced maternal age. Im just going through the public system again, share care between my gp and midwives from the hospital

squigglepink
September 16th, 2016, 02:30 AM
Hey how is everyone?

I am really bloated tonight, likely seriously look four months pregnant, with greasy hair, anyone else had this? It is exactly what am like before af! :-( x
I'm so bloated. But I had this with DS2. Having to hide my tummy on the school run! [emoji4]

purple
September 16th, 2016, 03:43 AM
Purple I was under the impression over 35 was considered advanced maternal age. Im just going through the public system again, share care between my gp and midwives from the hospital

I figured it was over 35 :) Anyway, nothing was mentioned at my 1st appointment. I was chatting to the pregnant girl at work and she already did her GD test earlier too because she was suspected of having pcos. I have pcos too but that didn't come up as an issue either.

jenren
September 16th, 2016, 04:45 AM
So I am officially in the 2nd trimester and my nausea has gotten slightly better :)
I am having terrible cramps tonight at work though which is pretty worrisome :(

It is nice to see new people coming into the group! Welcome everybody!!

baby2016baby
September 16th, 2016, 05:00 AM
Aww welcome to the newbies :) happy and healthy 9 months. I feel a tiny bit more normal and better today so I'm hoping I'm turning a corner now I've hit 12w. Fingers crossed. Hope everyone else is well. It's interesting to see how care differs around the world. I have to have 2 gd tests because my dad and nanna are type 1. It's really wired for me at the moment as I'm 12+2 and as yet I've had no bloods or scans or anything. Apart from my hpt I've nothing official. So different from so my other times where I've had early scans and checks on hcg and prog levels. I hope I don't go to my scan and then be like erm .....

Burakoam
September 16th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Just puked so hard i peed all over myself and the floor. not a little dribble that escaped just barely...no... but full on lost control of my bladder when i puked. Awesome start to my morning...

baby2016baby
September 16th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Aww burk. That's crap :( hope your feeling ok. My bladder is broken too I dearnt sneeze or cough. I've always done my pelvic floor excercises too. Must be a 4th baby thing!!!

Are you excited ??? Xx

Girlieplease
September 16th, 2016, 10:38 AM
Just puked so hard i peed all over myself and the floor. not a little dribble that escaped just barely...no... but full on lost control of my bladder when i puked. Awesome start to my morning...

Oh no, poor you! Are you phoning the clinic this afternoon? How you feeling? X

I am going to test tomorrow with my other digital, hoping it says 2-3, sooooo nervous that it won't! If it did at least I would know this wee one is progressing x

Burakoam
September 16th, 2016, 11:39 AM
I do think it's a 4th baby thing. I have my good days and bad days but this sickness is unlike any other bout of morning sickness I e had so I fear it will last much longer than it should or worse yet the whole pregnancy... My mom was sick the entire pregnancy with 2/3 of her kids. I have probably been pushing my lucky stars and am now deserving to know 'that' misery. I just really really hope this is my boy...

I am excited a little but more dreading it... I worry I did it too soon at 10 weeks 2 days and maybe there wasn't enough Y to catch yet..

I will be calling my clinic just to see if they are in. I'm sure they will understand the weekend is a long wait so I'd rather check at least then I know they weren't just sitting there Friday-monday

Burakoam
September 16th, 2016, 01:55 PM
on my way to the hospital for fluids... Haven't stopped puking since this am it's constant and awful and I am feeling so weak that when I called they said I needed iv fluids at this point on top of new medicine....

baby2016baby
September 16th, 2016, 02:01 PM
get well soon lovely you will be in the best place. what are these babies doing to us!! xx

Burakoam
September 16th, 2016, 05:59 PM
So I debated for weeks how I was going to announce this. I honestly considered saying it was a boy regardless just so nobody would know the kind of torment I am going through in my personal life. Husband told me from the get go he did not want another daughter and he would resent me forever if I forced his hand on that and didn't abort if we found out it was another girl.

Well my luck was double coined today. My results came early. I got the call as the office closed after all.

It's my 4th daughter.

I don't know what my husband will decide to do or wether I will fight him on it. Only reason I am being so open and honest about everything is im done either way. I continue this pregnancy and have her my dream is dead so at the end of it I probably won't visit the site much anyhow. If to save my marriage among other things and I don't continue the pregnancy I absolutely will not be trying ever again. I'll see if I can be sterilized again cause it's what I deserve.

Good luck to everyone else that swayed. I probably won't be around much anymore, there is a kind of shame that comes from talking about what I just brought up. My husband is a good guy though I know I painted him in a bad light with how he feels but at the end of the day he is raising two girls not biologically his and he has his dream daughter and wants to know the joy and bond of raising a son. Nobody can really fault him on that, not even me, because we have all been there wanting to know the joy in raising one gender or another.

I really wish you all the best of luck. And Baby2016, just know even if I am not posting I am wishing the best for you and will be checking in on you.

TaytumJ
September 16th, 2016, 06:26 PM
My heart is breaking for you Burakoam. I can't even imagine how you must feel. Please know I'm praying for you guys and I hope whatever your decision you find peace. Lots of love and hugs. ❤️

XXforhubby
September 16th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Huge hugs Burakoam! I cannot imagine what you are going through [emoji22]! My heart just breaks...I'm sending you prayers and strength to make the best decision for your family.

Feel free to PM me if you need to vent or talk to someone without judgement.

Girlieplease
September 16th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Bukoram my heart is breaking for you, I will miss you so so much. Thank you for all the help and support, I hope you find peace and I will think of you often and wonder how you are, sending hugs and love. Am in tears writing this, be gentle with yourself and strength for the months ahead, whatever they bring x

Cinss
September 16th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Burakoam im so sorry that this one wasn't your boy. I know it doesn't help to hear the condolences but I truly understand the pressure you have been under due to your husbands gender desire 😞

Please be gentle with yourself, you tried to do something wonderful for your family and its not fair that it didn't go the other way, its not your fault.

Sending you love and strength x

3'sacharm
September 17th, 2016, 02:25 AM
Oh burakoam, I'm so sorry. One of the first things my husband said when he found out I was pregnant was "it had better be a girl!". My dad asked on the phone last week "when will you find out if it's a girl?". It's everyone's first reaction as I already have two boys (lost one along the way too). I hope you find the strength and peace to do what is best for you all xxx

jenren
September 17th, 2016, 02:38 AM
Burakoam so many hugs for you. I hope whatever your decision is brings you peace. We would never judge so please come back if you need support. We are here for you

purple
September 17th, 2016, 03:18 AM
I'm sorry Burakoam. I think most of understand the feelings of gender disappointment so we aren't going to judge you. I hope you are able to come back on here and let us know how you are going once the initial disappointment isn't as raw. Hugs xx.

Girlieplease
September 17th, 2016, 05:52 AM
Good luck today purple.

I agree with the other ladies, lots of people in your position. This is the one place were you can come and not feel judged. You may need support in the future and this would as good a place as any when maybe things are clearer. Love to you, I cannot imagine your pain x o

baby2016baby
September 17th, 2016, 09:54 AM
Burakoam I'm am sat sobbing my heart out for you. I honestly don't understand life at all. As someone in a similar position (only the one gender) with 3 daughters and a previous failed sway I feel your pain. Gender disappointment at its greatest, something many will never be able to understand. I know nothing I say will help, I remember me last time. But know I'm thinking about you and I'm broken hearted. Whatever you deceide you will receive no judgement here xxxx

GirlieCat
September 17th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Burakoam my heart is breaking for you and the pain you must be in. The decisions you are faced with are unthinkable and I am so sorry you are in this position. You have been so supportive of others on here, including me, and I hope you will come back to let others return that same support to you, no matter what your decision is. Xoxo

smarston3
September 17th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Burakoam-you don't know me, I was in the due date after you. But, I just wanted to share with you that my heart hurts for you. I had my 4th son in December. I too had the same thoughts that you are having. I went into a depressed fog for weeks after getting our gender blood work results. At one point, my DH even suggested abortion if that made me happy. I instantly said "no! He's a baby!!!" We never wanted more than 2 kids. And I convinced him that this one was a girl. And we were both so depressed that this was DS#4. What helped me in those early days of pain were remembering that he was a baby, and it wasn't his fault he was a boy. Also, I would DIE to have 4 girls. I know that the grass isn't always greener, but, just think YOU have someone's dream family. YOU get to be proud to be these girls mom. And you will be! Be proud to have 4 girls. Four of a kind IS the best kind!!!! I'll be thinking and praying for you and your DH

Girlieplease
September 17th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Was wondering if anyone has had this, am 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I seem to have a constant cramp, soreness in my womb area? Am trying to tell myself it is just every thing stretching but I never noticed it so bad in my other pregnancies, just worrying about it. Anyone had the same? X

XXforhubby
September 17th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Was wondering if anyone has had this, am 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I seem to have a constant cramp, soreness in my womb area? Am trying to tell myself it is just every thing stretching but I never noticed it so bad in my other pregnancies, just worrying about it. Anyone had the same? X

I had this when I was pregnant with DS3. It's totally normal! I was told that due to muscle memory, your uterus begins to expand much earlier than it needs to causing the stretching, pulling sensations to occur.

jenren
September 17th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Yes I had terrible cramping and pulling feelings for about 8 wks with every pregnancy but ds1 including this pregnancy :)

Cinss
September 17th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Yes its normal, also round ligament pain is another symptom it may be

Burakoam
September 17th, 2016, 09:44 PM
We are keeping her so I will hang around... I will probably not be as active. But I am here.

I'm really not that sad it's another girl surprisingly. I am more sad for my husband. Ladies I don't know if your DH are the kind of guy to be very emotional with you or the type to hold it all in but mine mostly holds stuff in. So when he told me all teary eyed we were keeping her I knew that hurt him. I told him I didn't want him to resent her and he told me not to be ridiculous he's not upset she ended up a she so much as 4 is our limit and he is allowed to mourn the son he will never have. I felt so awful. I tried so freaking hard to give him that bond and that relationship. I don't know why my body can't be made receptive to a male baby... its honestly probably that diet aside I am so poorly mental health and physical health wise. I can't trick my body into thinking it's prime for sons when I can look in a mirror and know it's not. I hope one of his girls steps up and gives him that bond and proves girls can be just as close to their daddy's as boys.

Burakoam
September 17th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Purple I have been on pins and needles all day. I hope everything is okay with you. I am here saying I am worried and hope you report back soon!

XXforhubby
September 17th, 2016, 10:22 PM
We are keeping her so I will hang around... I will probably not be as active. But I am here.

I'm really not that sad it's another girl surprisingly. I am more sad for my husband. Ladies I don't know if your DH are the kind of guy to be very emotional with you or the type to hold it all in but mine mostly holds stuff in. So when he told me all teary eyed we were keeping her I knew that hurt him. I told him I didn't want him to resent her and he told me not to be ridiculous he's not upset she ended up a she so much as 4 is our limit and he is allowed to mourn the son he will never have. I felt so awful. I tried so freaking hard to give him that bond and that relationship. I don't know why my body can't be made receptive to a male baby... its honestly probably that diet aside I am so poorly mental health and physical health wise. I can't trick my body into thinking it's prime for sons when I can look in a mirror and know it's not. I hope one of his girls steps up and gives him that bond and proves girls can be just as close to their daddy's as boys.

Aw, poor guy! My heart goes out to him! It's sucks so bad to see your DH's heart break- GD is a BITCH!

I feel the same way as you- I just can't believe that my body can produce a girl. I have lost some muscle, but I just don't think it's enough. Even though I too have changed my diet, I feel like my body holds onto nutrients too damn much! My DH would feel the same if we end up with a 4th boy. Sigh. I wish I could wave a magic wand and you could have a baby boy, and I a baby girl for my DH. Damn it all to hell!!

Huge hugs sweetie!

purple
September 17th, 2016, 11:07 PM
Purple I have been on pins and needles all day. I hope everything is okay with you. I am here saying I am worried and hope you report back soon!

I'm ok :) Sorry you were worried about me! I posted in my scan thread but was worried it would be insensitive to post here yesterday as I was lucky enough to get my dream gender and am expecting a girl!

I'm glad you are going ok now. I'm sorry your husband didn't get the son he dearly wanted. I hope he will be able to bond with this little girl.

Cinss
September 17th, 2016, 11:23 PM
Burakoam im glad you will be sticking around. I know that we are expecting girl number 4 also, nothing at all has indicated that this could possibly be a boy and im ok with it now, I think its best to find out early so you have time to get your head around it and start to look forward to the new little squishy baby. And just think of how many grandsons we are likely to get with all these girls haha, something I am definitely looking forward to.

Burakoam
September 17th, 2016, 11:29 PM
Purple you are beyond sweet but getting your dream gender is so worth celebrating and I would not have been hurt! I am SO happy for you. And that goes for anyone else getting the gender you want... Please don't feel insensitive sharing. We make these threads to be loved and supported by other women, through the good and the bad, that are due around the same times we are! Please share. It makes me happier to know in the long run that at least some of you are getting exactly what you prayed for!

Cinss my mom says that to me all the time too but omg imagine f each daughter had two kids... I am not rich and would go broke very fast trying to buy for 8 grandkids!!! LOL

GirlieCat
September 17th, 2016, 11:42 PM

Burakoam so happy to read that you are doing a bit better and keeping her. It is heartbreaking to hear that your husband is so upset. It is hard for a woman to feel unsupported in her GD but we rarely ever consider the husband too and I am glad you shared this. Hoping you both find comfort.

Girlieplease
September 18th, 2016, 03:09 AM
Yeah burakoam, so glad your hanging around. Your partner seems like a good guy! I think it adds a whole different layer of complexity to gender swaying when in part you are doing it for someone else. A big part of my motivation to give my dd the sister she so desperately wants. I worry more about her disappointment than mine if it's a boy! Most of us on this site can understand your feelings, so I hope it will be a supportive place for you! X

Girlieplease
September 18th, 2016, 03:18 AM
I am just a bag of worry this pregnancy , woke up this morning not feeling tired. Having felt awful and exhausted since before I got my bfp. So now am worrying about that, is there no end to that. Am wondering if it is because I worked so to get pregnant this time? With my other three I just got pregnant first time, also wonder if my anxiety is in part because I have been off the diet and exercise now for a few weeks and it is the idea of having to get back on that horse? Anyone else suddenly not feel tired 6 weeks in? Still having cramps and my nipples are on fire today! X

purple
September 18th, 2016, 03:22 AM
I am just a bag of worry this pregnancy , woke up this morning not feeling tired. Having felt awful and exhausted since before I got my bfp. So now am worrying about that, is there no end to that. Am wondering if it is because I worked so to get pregnant this time? With my other three I just got pregnant first time, also wonder if my anxiety is in part because I have been off the diet and exercise now for a few weeks and it is the idea of having to get back on that horse? Anyone else suddenly not feel tired 6 weeks in? Still having cramps and my nipples are on fire today! X

I mostly felt tired at night and would go to bed early. I was pretty good in the day. Symptoms come and go so please try not to worry (easier said than done!)

3'sacharm
September 18th, 2016, 03:30 AM
Ah burakoam I'm so glad you're sticking around, to go for a 4th for your husband is so lovely. My husband wasn't keen at all to go again as he's got his boys, he really wasn't bothered about having a girl. When are you due a scan?

My tiredness has only kicked in the last few weeks bizarrely, I've had plenty of other symptoms up until now just strange that the tiredness took till pretty much the end of the first trimester to kick in. Also, I vomited for the first time and was dry heaving the week I turned 12 weeks - before that I just felt nauseated, nothing more! I have my first scan tomorrow so starting to feel nervous about that, I'll be 12+4 by dates....x

baby2016baby
September 18th, 2016, 08:52 AM
Glad to hear your sticking around burakoem. My heart breaks for your dh. I am in same boat. I was never bothered about the mother daughter relationship so having girls to me is not appealing. I might have felt different if I had all boys but I doubt it. I know you will find peace with everything soon. Until then we are all here for you, sometimes just offloading can help x

TaytumJ
September 18th, 2016, 09:49 AM
So glad to hear you're sticking around Burakoam. I've been thinking about you constantly and hoping things are good. I have no doubt in my mind that he's going to have a very strong bond with his girls - and I would venture to guess #4 will be a daddy's girl. I will say that to me, I see daughters having a really strong bond as opposed to sons. Neither my husband, his brother, nor my brother have really strong dad/son bonds. My husband even works with his dad and couldn't care less about doing things outside of work with him. Hell, he barely talks to him at work!! I really hope hubby is pleasantly surprised and looks back one day and realizes he never needed a boy. [emoji177]

Lots of hugs mama!

Burakoam
September 18th, 2016, 01:07 PM
you know taytum i agree...any father/son bond i see just doesnt seem that great in my opinion...he doesnt even have a good relationship with his own father, but i strongly suspect THATS why he wanted one with his own son...he can get that with daughters though.

Angela is becoming a really big daddy's girl. I think this one will be mostly mine, lol...thats okay though...

Cinss
September 18th, 2016, 04:54 PM
We are off on our first family holiday. We are driving 5 hours to stay the night at Harvey Bay then another 7 hours to Mackay. We are visiting hubbys sister and her family. She has 6 kids 2 of which have just had babies so we are all really excited to be meeting them for the first time. Wish me luck for the car ride pregnant with 4 kids should be interesting.

Burakoam
September 19th, 2016, 12:33 AM
So in an ironic turn of events I am now spotting and have been cramping awful all day. I am feeling tons of pressure at my cervix...:(

baby2016baby
September 19th, 2016, 02:27 AM
Hope your ok. Thinking of you. Go get checked out xxx

Cinss
September 19th, 2016, 04:20 AM
Oh no Burakoam, hope everything is ok

purple
September 19th, 2016, 06:20 AM
I hope everything is ok Burakoam.

XXforhubby
September 19th, 2016, 07:54 AM
Oh no Burakoam! I'm hoping and praying that all is well with you and your baby!

Huge hugs!!

Girlieplease
September 19th, 2016, 09:44 AM
So sorry to read this burakoam, hope you and baby are doing OK. I agree with the other ladies you need to get checked out x

3'sacharm
September 19th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Hope all is ok burakoam?? Thinking of you x

purple
September 19th, 2016, 05:25 PM
Please let us know how you are when you are up to it.

I will hopefully tell work today as it is getting harder to hide. Was going to do it yesterday but my manager was in meetings all day. I'm sure they will be very surprised... especially since my youngest is turning 5 this week!

Magical22
September 19th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Thinking of you burakoam I hope everything is ok.

rubyroo83
September 19th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Burakoam I can't imagine how hard this time is for you.
My husband always wanted a son and I know if our first had been a girl we would have done HT to get a boy next for him. It's tough.
I hope you are ok with the spotting. I had heaps with my first pregnancy.

Burakoam
September 19th, 2016, 07:28 PM
I feel like trash even with zofran but here to say spotting stopes over night and it was only an orangish pink so they aren't concerned. Still having horrible awful cramping so who knows I am pretty much on 'bed rest'

jenren
September 19th, 2016, 07:29 PM
So sorry burakoam!

baby2016baby
September 20th, 2016, 02:25 AM
Sorry your feeling lousy but glad spotting has stopped. It's crap being ill when there's not much you can do. I'm only a week ahead of you but I've felt a tiny bit better last few days (however have had a bad night last night which I'm putting down to the chocolate cake I ate!) So fingers crossed the turning point is also near for you xxxx

purple
September 20th, 2016, 03:13 AM
Burakoam - Sorry you are feeling really sick :( I hope the cramping stops soon.

I have told work now :) It is a relief to have it out in the open. Most were surprised, especially when I said I was 15wks as it's not super obvious. It is probably more noticeable at the end of the day as my manager did say he noticed my belly yesterday and I think he only saw me briefly right at the end of the day. He was just hoping I had let myself slip a little in the weight department lol.

I'm glad I know what I'm having as I can act like I don't really care. I will let people take their guesses and maybe tell next week once we have told our parents.

Anyone else finding out soon?

jensy
September 20th, 2016, 03:49 AM
Hi :) I'm due in March on the 15th with a boy! I swayed girl.Can I please be added?

3'sacharm
September 20th, 2016, 04:00 AM
Sending you big hugs burakoam!

Purple - I may well be having an early gender scan in the next few weeks, my mum has offered to pay for it so we may well go for it!

Hope everyone else is doing ok?x

baby2016baby
September 20th, 2016, 06:06 AM
Welcome jensy. Sorry your sway didn't work. I know the feeling well my last dd was a failed boy sway.

Purple I've literally just booked an early gender scan for October 8th. I will be 15.5 weeks. I was shaking making the call to book it and I've come off phone and burst out crying. So much is resting on this. We haven't told a soul I'm pregnant yet. Although it's getting difficult to hide, I have no stomache muscle tone at all after 3 sections and 3 big babies! My husband has not wanted to discuss anything gender related at all. I feel I'm my own. Obviously before we tried I did explain that there's no guarantees etc. I think he's hated watching me struggle and he's stuck his head in sand. It will hit him like a tonne of bricks if its a girl after all this. 6 months on he, hes gave up alcohol, caffine, popping supps you name it. I think I will be more gutted for him than me if I hear girl. I have a scan booked for Thursday too but as 2 of my girls had boy nubs I'm not even going to put pics on for guesses. Even gender experts have said boy twice. And I submitted my last girls scan last week for fun on in gender and they all said boy!!

3 I think we might find out around same time if you book a scan. Hope everyone else is well xxx

Cinss
September 20th, 2016, 08:58 AM
Welcome Jensy 🌸

squigglepink
September 20th, 2016, 09:06 AM
Hi

I went for an early pregnancy scan yesterday. Anybody else do one of these? I was 7 weeks 3 days yesterday, scan said approximately 6 weeks 6 days! Hmmmm.. im trying not to read in to that too much!! Im desperately trying to get to a safe 12 weeks and another scan :)
So far, besides bloating, im ok x

baby2016baby
September 20th, 2016, 09:50 AM
Hi squiggle. I've not had an early scan this time but last time I had one my dates were changed twice from lmp dates I used. Once at early scan (put back) and 12w scan (put forward) I think because there only measuring in mm it's hard to be totally accurate. I would worry much. They use the dates from you 12w scan for everything do you may find it changes again xx

squigglepink
September 20th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Hi squiggle. I've not had an early scan this time but last time I had one my dates were changed twice from lmp dates I used. Once at early scan (put back) and 12w scan (put forward) I think because there only measuring in mm it's hard to be totally accurate. I would worry much. They use the dates from you 12w scan for everything do you may find it changes again xx
Good to know! I'll keep that in mind x :)

purple
September 20th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Hi

I went for an early pregnancy scan yesterday. Anybody else do one of these? I was 7 weeks 3 days yesterday, scan said approximately 6 weeks 6 days! Hmmmm.. im trying not to read in to that too much!! Im desperately trying to get to a safe 12 weeks and another scan :)
So far, besides bloating, im ok x

I had one with this one and I was 6+6 but the scan said I was 6+2. I was a bit worried about being 4 days out but when I got to the 12wk scan I had caught up and everything was fine :) Fx it will be the same with your little one too :)

squigglepink
September 20th, 2016, 05:31 PM
I had one with this one and I was 6+6 but the scan said I was 6+2. I was a bit worried about being 4 days out but when I got to the 12wk scan I had caught up and everything was fine :) Fx it will be the same with your little one too :)

Ah thank you, that's reassuring! xx

jensy
September 20th, 2016, 06:08 PM
That happens to me also! Mine balanced out at the 12 week scan.Its such a nerve wracking time,I was on edge for weeks and then I saw the turtle in between the legs and I just knew it was a boy.Im glad I saw it though as its giving me time to except in having anothe boy and this wasn't the time to have a girl :-) hopefully next time when this Bub is old enough,I will try again and maybe do things a little differently.

purple
September 20th, 2016, 09:56 PM
So is this your second child Jensy? Having two boys is pretty good, although I really wanted a girl both times I am now glad I was able to give DS1 a brother. They are so sweet together (most the time when they are not fighting or talking about poo or bums lol).

jensy
September 20th, 2016, 11:11 PM
Yeah,Purple this is my second boy :-) I'm excited he is having a brother and I absolutely think they will be besties.I can't wait for those conversations lol.My husband knows how much I want a girl and is happy to try again.I seen you mention this is your third sway? Did you do anything different this time round?

purple
September 21st, 2016, 12:50 AM
This is my 1st sway. When I was ttc DS2 this site wasn't around so I looked at the ingender site but it all seems too hard and I didn't want to cut my odds of conception down, I really just wanted to make sure I got another baby.
This time I found GD and it made much more sense and easier to follow, although I didn't stick to the LE dietvery well. I think my main sway factors were it being the 2nd round of clomid and I was on metformin. Maybe also my miscarriage in March also helped sway. I mostly think I was just really lucky :)

Ah, I remember where I said 3rd sway. It was my 3rd attempt as the first 2 were miscarriages. Each time I filled out the form early but this time I waited until after 12wks.

jensy
September 21st, 2016, 01:24 AM
Oh I'm sorry about the miscarriages :-( that would never be easy.You have a beautiful girl on the way by the looks now :-) Yeah I still have the Clomid I was going to take before we concieved,I might take it next time and see if it helps,alp though I would probably have to go through the process of seeing a fertility specialist again and that was a bit painful lol..maybe I might take it and see if I can get an ultrasound somehow.

jenren
September 21st, 2016, 01:35 AM
Welcome Jensy. Squiggle my early 6 wk scans never measure correctly. Ds3 was 2 wks behind. Stressed me out so much!! This baby was about 6 days behind.

Lissastick
September 21st, 2016, 03:09 AM
I'm 6 weeks along today and finally decided to come in here! Hello everyone!

I am due May 15th, 2017
And I swayed girl :-)

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

3'sacharm
September 21st, 2016, 04:07 AM
Welcome jensy and lissastick!

I have just booked my gender scan for 2 1/2 weeks time - I am so nervous/terrified!!!!!x

purple
September 21st, 2016, 05:16 AM
I will be surprised if you don't hear girl 3'sacharm! I understand the nerves though!

Cinss
September 21st, 2016, 05:34 AM
Welcome Lissastick 🌹

Magical22
September 21st, 2016, 06:15 PM
Welcome ladies!!

Slowly getting there 10 weeks today and feeling normal. [emoji846]

I saw my obgyn on last Friday at 9+1 and got to see Bub and hear the heartbeat for the first time which was so nice!

I cancelled my NIPT testing, just going to see what my 12+5 week scan comes back looking like and have booked a gender scan at 16 weeks. Lots of nub analysing till 16 weeks though.

purple
September 21st, 2016, 06:50 PM
I hope you get some good nub shots so we can all help with the nub analysing :) glad it is going well!

baby2016baby
September 22nd, 2016, 09:51 AM
I've just has a very disappointing dating scan. I don't understand how but I have been moved back a full week (meaning conception has occurred at least 5/6 days after the last sex in our BFP cycle) and they could not check the baby or do the NT test and as a result ive been to have the harmony test today straight after my scan. My womb is apparently severly tilted and baby is implanted right low down just above my cervix and facing my back. I don't think my weight helped although they didn't mention that, just impression I got witht he abdo scan, they then tried internal. I did catch a glimpse of a potty shot and it was very girly, nothing to see. I didn't get a picture as she couldn't get a clear shot either abdo or vaginally. Gutted and nervous. ive had a high risk test result with last baby and really hoping everything comes back ok this time especially as this is an exact science. Hope everyone else is ok. I cant stop crying

Burakoam
September 22nd, 2016, 01:20 PM
Baby I promised you I wouldn't sugarcoat anything. The fact your dates are that far off could mean you ovulated later and conception 4+ days out from last sex should sway heavily girl which is why E4D is a girl sway tactic. The fact you are pretty confident you saw a girlie nub (and I think after 3 girls we know girlie nubs) is pretty telling. I am glad you got the harmony because you are far enough along that should tell you gender nubs and dating scans aside. However maybe as sick as you have been baby is just on the smaller side, also possible. Please message me when you get harmony back f you don't wanna talk about it here. I hope everything comes out okay. I'll be thinking of you until then...

baby2016baby
September 22nd, 2016, 01:50 PM
Thanks Burk. I really appreciate your reply. I pretty much had already accepted that baby is a girl. I've even chose a girls name but no boys names appeal, it's like my mind already knows. I have had really wired cycles where I've had lots of days of posatives/almost posative opk. I also never get flashing smiley just jump straight to solid. We dtd 20 hours after first solid smiley (next night) and the next 2 days. She told me that vaginal scans are very accurate so I can't argue with dates but I've either ovulated a week late after pos opk?? Or some other witchcraftery. However that's what pushed me too the harmony, with such a big discrepancy with dates, as measuring small for dates is a marker for all of the genetic diseases. I did see a girly nub . I wish i could pretend I didn't but I did. Of course I will let you know as soon as I hear. I don't know what's bothering me the most, getting the girl result or possibly getting bad news of the genetic tests.

I hope your feeling better and everything has settled down xxx

Girlieplease
September 22nd, 2016, 02:50 PM
Baby just wanted to say am sorry for your disappointed scan, today, however, am glad you got the harmony test. We had it with ds2 and at least you will know the answer to both the gender and genetics question soon. I wish I could give you a big hug but no matter what the results, there are people on here going through similar so lots of support either way. So hard to be going through this and when people in rl don't know your pregnant or have swayed it makes it so much more isolating. X o

baby2016baby
September 22nd, 2016, 03:27 PM
Thanks girlie. It's just a combination of everything all at once compounded by previous high risk result, how ill I've been, migraines, huge weight gain.....to name a few. I'm hoping to get my results next Thursday or Friday although I'm sure it will be the longest week in history! Xxx

Burakoam
September 22nd, 2016, 03:36 PM
Baby i had a positive opk the week before i actually ovulated. I didnt ovulate with the first one, and ovulated a week later. If you thought you ovulated because of the solid, you probably didnt test a week later like i did...i had huge amounts of EWCM, unprecedented godly amounts and thats why i took the second OPK though i thought i already ovulated i couldnt ignore the signs...and when that one was solid i knew i had geared up the first time but didnt actually ovulate.

baby2016baby
September 22nd, 2016, 05:18 PM
Your probably right. But still baffling as to how sperm lived that long. My dh thought he was clever saying " if that's the due date the babies not mine" trying to make a joke but it was badly timed to say the least! It also means I got my pos hpt at 3dpo? I got my first feint at 10dpo (first test). It's just mind boggling lol my head hurts

XXforhubby
September 22nd, 2016, 05:30 PM
You have to remember that when you have a dating scan, it may not indicate when you ovulated. They are measuring the babies growth. Babies grow at different rates and that is how they base your due date. For example, my dating scan with DS3 said that he was measuring a week ahead, meaning I ovulated and conceived him 12 days after we last DTD? I don't think so! The gestational sac was present confirming I ovulated the date I knew I had. They had to move my due date based on his growth rate NOT because I ovulated 12 days later.

Your baby is just growing at a slightly slower rate and it is not indicative of when you ovulated.

Huge hugs!

purple
September 22nd, 2016, 05:38 PM
Sorry you have had a bad scan baby2016. How many weeks were you expecting to be and what was the actual measurement?

With this one my scan was 4 days out which isn't huge but I was worried as the previous one was a few days out too.
My uterus is tilted too so I think that can effect the accuracy. I'm hoping everything will be ok for you!

Cinss
September 22nd, 2016, 06:23 PM
Baby if you were under 12 weeks on the scan the nub would look girly even if its a boy. My dates were moved also, 10 days infact which according to my lmp is pretty impossible, so I dont think its an exact science, its a measurement that can be affected by lots of factors. Fx your harmony results come back all good.

Burakoam
September 22nd, 2016, 08:32 PM
she is 12 weeks + to my knowledge. Thats why i didnt give the false hope of saying it may be too early. I know some still think 12 weeks is time to rise but if she is pretty confident id say the nub from what she saw was pretty flat and straight...she can obviously correct me.

There is the tiniest chance i did my test too early and i will see a penis at my 16 week elective scan..but i cant bank on that because id be devastated so i'll just go with what the gender test said and prepare for that and then be super shocked (rightfully so) if the test was wrong. I hope that harmony says its a boy for you baby... crossing my fingers and toes that because of how hard they had to try to find baby maybe you just didnt get a good enough look angle was off etc...i know you are sure of what you saw and thats fine..because i didnt see it im going to keep hoping blindly for you <3

ps; first positive OPK was friday and then i ovulated wednsday or thursday...so 5 days from one positive OPK to the next..which is about what they are saying you are measuring off..i dont temp but i know that even though baby measured as a saturday conception with first scan i just dont believe it..my line was so dark at 12 AM wednsday morning and i had such huge amounts of EWCM that when the next ultrasound showed baby measuring on target for a thursday conception i think it just confirms it was Wednesday or thursday..

baby2016baby
September 23rd, 2016, 05:24 AM
Thanks xx. What you say makes sense to me. I've heard of people being moved a few days it's just the fact it was a whole week!!! It's comforting to know I'm not the only one. 12 days!! Goodness that's alot. Like you I know it's impossible. It's just a shame as I know that I will be a nervous wreak at the end knowing I'm actually a week ahead of what they are saying. We had a still birth in family at 39w and I've always took comfort in the fact I'm sectioned at 39w. But with this edd I will be 40w gestation at my section. Hope it doesn't go the way my first did (placenta started failing/hr dropped and needed emcs). No point worrying that far ahead.

Purple im 13+3 but now 12+3. Crl is 58mm. I got my solid smiley and posative cheap opk on afternoon of cd12. We bd CD 13/14/15. By there dates fertilisation occured CD 21. We had no other sex after morning of CD 15. I got my first very feint bfp CD 24 (on a tesco cheapie) and done one 2 days later and it was darker. Although feint it was a definite posative. its more annoying than anything. Especially when youve been charting and monitering everything.

Burk I did actually keep doing opk for about a week after the posatives. This is due to the fact that previous 3 months I thought id either started the bd too early or too late. They faded on CD 15 and had nothing resembling a posative after. I could maybe have ov later but only a day or two at most. I will keep everything crossed there's a willy waving at you at your scan but like you, I don't want false hope!

Can't do anything now on the date. They said even if I measure ahead in future (I need growth scans at 28 and 36w) it wont be changed. As long as harmony comes back clear so this whole farce can be forgotten.

XXforhubby
September 23rd, 2016, 07:58 AM
If you're measuring 12w3d, boys and girls look the same. I know by dates you say you're 13w, but you have to go by how the baby is measuring.

My DS2 was a "slow cooker" too, and when I actually measured 13w6d, we could kind of tell he was a he. We never saw 3 lines just what looked like swollen parts. I think that is why my DH had the worst GD with him. There was kind of hope he would be a she.

smarston3
September 23rd, 2016, 08:34 AM

Girlieplease
September 24th, 2016, 03:44 AM
Did the clear blue digital this morning and said 3 + weeks. Am relieved about that. I think I was 6 weeks yesterday but gp going by lmp has me at 7 weeks tomorrow. Am finding this time really slow, so hard to know how things are going! X

3'sacharm
September 24th, 2016, 03:55 AM
Exciting girlie!

I have booked an early gender scan, it's two weeks on Monday so in the meantime I'm becoming somewhat nubsessed!! I'm trying to prepare myself to hear boy but I'm feeling like it could be a girl, with worse nausea this pregnancy, awful skin and carrying on feeling sick into the 2nd trimester, in addition to my scan showing a fairly girly nub... What will be will be though... I'll be so nervous in that scan room!!!x

Magical22
September 24th, 2016, 04:13 AM
Did the clear blue digital this morning and said 3 + weeks. Am relieved about that. I think I was 6 weeks yesterday but gp going by lmp has me at 7 weeks tomorrow. Am finding this time really slow, so hard to know how things are going! X

Woohoo

squigglepink
September 24th, 2016, 04:31 AM
That's great Girlie. And that's exactly why I went for an early scan because I didn't feel pregnant. In fact I still don't. Is severe nausea a sign of girl? I have my next scan end of October. I'm 8 weeks according to me. The early scan put me back 4 days tho xx

Girlieplease
September 24th, 2016, 04:57 AM
That's great Girlie. And that's exactly why I went for an early scan because I didn't feel pregnant. In fact I still don't. Is severe nausea a sign of girl? I have my next scan end of October. I'm 8 weeks according to me. The early scan put me back 4 days tho xx

I have heard of that but in my case, I think that I had more sickness with my boys. I think in my case my symptoms have got slightly worse with each pregnancy. So very little with dd, a bit more sickness with ds1 and more with ds2. This time I have sickness but it comes and goes, I really,cannot say it's worst than ds2 but it is not like dd, x

baby2016baby
September 24th, 2016, 10:56 AM
That's fab girlie. I was in same position as you. To be honest if I could go back if have had an early scan about 8w as it was a heck of a long time between +hpt and scan. Times going so slow with me, I think the sickness etc is making it drag.

3 I know I'm feeling cheated now as I will find out in a phone call, I'm light of the harmony we have cancelled our gender scan. But I'm some ways it might be better. Last time we took our 2 girls and you could cut the atmosphere with a knife. Then when she said girl everyone was silent (even my girls wanted a brother) so I started trying to chat loads and put this big act on that I was happy etc as you could tell the woman felt awkeward. I got out and broke down which was aweful for my girls to see :( but I couldn't hold it in!

I can't comment on the nausea other than to say I didn't so much as gag with my first 3 girls. But I've been very ill this time. I honestly beleive it's because I am bmi 10 higher than normal rather than anything to do with the sex. My skins also bad. hope everyone is feeling ok and has a good weekend xxx

purple
September 24th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Exciting girlie!

I have booked an early gender scan, it's two weeks on Monday so in the meantime I'm becoming somewhat nubsessed!! I'm trying to prepare myself to hear boy but I'm feeling like it could be a girl, with worse nausea this pregnancy, awful skin and carrying on feeling sick into the 2nd trimester, in addition to my scan showing a fairly girly nub... What will be will be though... I'll be so nervous in that scan room!!!x

I can't wait to hear your result! I'm sure it will be girl :) Are you going with anyone? We took the boys so it was a nice chance for them to see the baby.

purple
September 24th, 2016, 06:11 PM

I didn't have any more nausea than with my boys. I probably had more with DS2 and this was more like DS1!

purple
September 24th, 2016, 06:16 PM
I finally announced on facebook!

Cinss
September 24th, 2016, 07:56 PM
How was the respons to your announcement Pueple? Mine was similar to yours, kids holding the Us pic, all congrats and not 1 gender comment surprisingly.

5 days till I have the morph scan, cant wait to see baby again and confirm that its a girl so I can start buying things.

purple
September 24th, 2016, 08:22 PM
No gender comments on the post, just lots of congratulations and a few "wow" comments :) We went to a 40th birthday last night and got asked if we were finding out the gender but no "are you hoping for a girl" comments. I think most people probably assume that we would like a girl so there is no point asking.

You are lucky to get your scan early! Hopefully they can get all the measurements they need, the girl at work had to go back twice to as they couldn't get everything they needed the first time.

I have bought a couple of items as they had some reduced baby stuff at target. I won't buy too much until I get it confirmed at the morph scan :)

Lissastick
September 25th, 2016, 12:29 AM
I had some bleeding so my midwife wanted me to get an u/s today. Baby is ok so far!
I wish the Ramzi method was reliable! If the image is supposed to be flipped, then baby is on left and that could mean girl?!?! I definitely don't want to get my hopes up...
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160925/4f33d676217273fa3571d45ad7bf33c0.jpg

Cinss
September 25th, 2016, 03:59 AM
Yeah not sure about Ramzi, I dont think its 100% more like an old wives tale, true for some not for others.

I had a bit of spotting too the other day, we are still on holidays so I didnt go to the doctor. Ive just been trying to take it a bit easier. Heading home tomorrow.

Burakoam
September 25th, 2016, 11:25 AM
lissa for what its worth my last two babies have been on the right and have been girls (i guess technicaly verdict is still out on this one but the blood test said girl..) BUT...if that was a transvaginal ultrasound you dont flip it for ramzi. only abdominals get flipped. however that would still be 'left' of your uterus...so yes your baby is on the left.

baby2016baby
September 25th, 2016, 01:58 PM
Not to disappoint anyone but my last daughter was a boy as per ramzi. I sent scan to gender experts too who said boy. Just because I was curious so also sent my 1st daughters scan to them (it looks to be opposite to last daughter and they also said boy! I submitted it on ig as the lady is supposed to be really accurate and she also said boy for my confirmed daughter.

Hope your spottings stopped ciness and lissa . And hope your well burakoem xx

purple
September 25th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Glad everything is ok lisa!

I also sent ds2's scan to the gender experts and they guessed girl with ramzi.

Girlieplease
September 26th, 2016, 02:26 AM
Glad all is well Lissastick, hello little bean. I am sure your so glad to have seen baby. Am at a very similar stage to you and it is amazing to think ( hopefully) my bean is at that stage.

How is everyone doing? Am exhausted and I have a bump already? What the actual heck? X

3'sacharm
September 26th, 2016, 04:28 AM
I had a bump early on too girlie but it went back down so must have been bloating - impressive bloating though!! Not feeling brilliant today, very sicky, hope I'm not coming down with something... Gender scan in two weeks and feeling very nervous.x

Lissastick
September 26th, 2016, 06:45 AM
lissa for what its worth my last two babies have been on the right and have been girls (i guess technicaly verdict is still out on this one but the blood test said girl..) BUT...if that was a transvaginal ultrasound you dont flip it for ramzi. only abdominals get flipped. however that would still be 'left' of your uterus...so yes your baby is on the left.
It was a transvaginal ultrasound. I read somewhere that it needs to be flipped for either one! Haha. If I am reading it as is, baby is on my right, which means boy.

If I flip it, baby is on left and is a girl according to the theory 😊

The bleeding has stopped. Thank goodness!

Burakoam
September 26th, 2016, 07:44 AM
I guess it depends what angle the tech took the picture etc because from the one you sent baby is on the opposite side of my last two babies who were confirmed via ultrasound tech to be on the right side of my uterus (transvaginally)

Burakoam
September 26th, 2016, 07:47 AM
My morning sickness still hasn't gone away. Unfortunately at this point I may end up on something as I'm feeling pretty depressed with life in general but wanting to puke every.m day isn't helping and neither is all the random bouts of cramping so intense I curl up in bed and cry. My uterus is so mad at me for getting pregnant again so soon. I honestly thought it would take longer or I wouldn't have started so soon. I am not doing well.

Girlieplease
September 26th, 2016, 08:09 AM
My morning sickness still hasn't gone away. Unfortunately at this point I may end up on something as I'm feeling pretty depressed with life in general but wanting to puke every.m day isn't helping and neither is all the random bouts of cramping so intense I curl up in bed and cry. My uterus is so mad at me for getting pregnant again so soon. I honestly thought it would take longer or I wouldn't have started so soon. I am not doing well.

Burakoam am so sorry to read this, hope this passes for you and physically you will begin to feel a bit better. Am finding the exhaustion horrendous this time around, though the sickness has not been too bad yet. Sending hugs, hoping when you enter the second trimester things ease off x o

Cinss
September 26th, 2016, 09:59 PM
I hope you feel better soon Burakoam

Brandles
September 27th, 2016, 01:26 AM
How are you Cinss? Any more spotting?

Burakoam - Sending you my thoughts and prayers girlie. Hang in there. <3

Last Wednesday I saw my OB and had the M21 test... today was supposed to be my NT Scan. I left my house at 6:30am to get there on time and it literally took me the whole two hours driving in traffic. My husband works down the street so he met me there. We didn't have a sitter and I had to bring our 3 yr old with me. After I signed in a lady came out and pulled two other ladies out with her and I could hear them whispering that there was a baby in the waiting room, like if she was some diseased child or something. They called me up and told me my daughter had to leave and my husband could wait downstairs in the lobby- she then said didn't you read the sign when you came in? NO CHILDREN UNDER 12 PERMITTED. She was so rude. I told her I had no sitter and my only option was to have my husband go downstairs to wait for me. We decided to cancel and schedule with another Imaging place. SO now I have to wait until Friday. Such a bummer day... UNTIL

Later tonight we were watching the Presidential debate and my Dr. called me with my results. I couldn't believe they were already in. She said baby is normal and IT'S A GIRL!!!!! I am so shocked and excited. I had to text my Dr. asking her if everything was normal... after she said girl everything else became such a blur. I can't believe I know the gender before my NT Scan, crazy!! I guess on Friday I will be able to focus more on the baby and not the nub and skull theories. Lol!!!

Oh and btw, my Ramzi was correct after all and I sent mine to gender experts too. ;)

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well, sorry I am only able to catch up once a week or so. :(

purple
September 27th, 2016, 02:46 AM
Yay Brandles! Congrats on your little girl! :)

Sorry they were so rude about your daughter being there. For my 20wk scan it says no children under 8 but at least I know in advance (they will be in childcare & school anyway).

Cinss
September 27th, 2016, 04:22 AM
Omgosh Brandles congratulations! What an amazing phone call that would have been. I can imagine you are thrilled and your daughter gets a sister, how perfect ❤❤

3'sacharm
September 27th, 2016, 04:32 AM
Wow brandles, huge congrats to you!! How lovely!! We aren't allowed children to any of our scans unless they're private (NHS here so don't pay bar through taxes) but to be fair, some of the scan rooms are so tiny it would be impossible with more than me and hubby anyway. Very rude or her to speak that way though, there's a way of dealing with people and that certainly wasn't it. Outweighed by the good news I'm sure though xx

Magical22
September 27th, 2016, 05:01 AM
Congratulations Brandles that amazing!

Brandles
September 27th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Thanks everyone!!!

My hubby still isn't 100% on board with this surprise baby yet... so when I got call yesterday I kept the news to myself. I am going back and forth if I should tell him or not... of course I am going to tell him, I was just hoping he'd get the opportunity to see the baby first and maybe it would start to sink in and become a reality.

We haven't told the kids yet, and he has only told his brother. I need to think of a fun way to tell everyone. We have a huge family bday party this weekend for his niece- not really the time to share news like this, but it's the only time we are all together on his side... what do you all think?

I want to buy the big confetti poppers for the kids to pop off when we tell them the gender. Are any of you planning to have a gender reveal party or anything? I've never done anything like that and this is definitely our LAST baby so I'd like to make it fun!!!!!

baby2016baby
September 27th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Fab news brandles, great you got the gender you wished for. We haven't told a soul yet, I think it will stay like that for a while yet although its becoming increasingly hard to hide. I'm sure my neighbour was staring at my rounded belly this morning! WE will always tell the kids first and I'm actually worried how the older two will take it. Only because when dd3 came along everything changed and things were up in the air for a while. We had to move house and schools and I think the baby was blamed for a lot of disruption so I'm not sure how they will think about another. Good luck however you choose to break the news.

I hope your feeling better burakoam, I wish I could suggest something but given I am falling to bits myself I'm not best placed. But I hope you get sorted and take all the help you can get to feel well again xxx

Burakoam
September 27th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Gender experts are trash and got lucky on your ultrasound with a 50/50 guess. Ramzi is garbage and fully believe at this point the side baby is on has nothing to do with the gender it's just luck when it's right. Otherwise in a perfect world of 50/50 at least one of my last two would have been boys via being on the right.

Congrats on your little girl. Glad you got what you wanted.

I just can't do this anymore and this is me cashing out. Good luck to everyone on their pregnancies.

Girlieplease
September 27th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Gender experts are trash and got lucky on your ultrasound with a 50/50 guess. Ramzi is garbage and fully believe at this point the side baby is on has nothing to do with the gender it's just luck when it's right. Otherwise in a perfect world of 50/50 at least one of my last two would have been boys via being on the right.

Congrats on your little girl. Glad you got what you wanted.

I just can't do this anymore and this is me cashing out. Good luck to everyone on their pregnancies.

Oh no burakoam please don't leave. I will miss you sooooooo much. But if it absolutely what you need to do, I hope you find peace, x o

Girlieplease
September 27th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Fab news brandles, great you got the gender you wished for. We haven't told a soul yet, I think it will stay like that for a while yet although its becoming increasingly hard to hide. I'm sure my neighbour was staring at my rounded belly this morning! WE will always tell the kids first and I'm actually worried how the older two will take it. Only because when dd3 came along everything changed and things were up in the air for a while. We had to move house and schools and I think the baby was blamed for a lot of disruption so I'm not sure how they will think about another. Good luck however you choose to break the news.

I hope your feeling better burakoam, I wish I could suggest something but given I am falling to bits myself I'm not best placed. But I hope you get sorted and take all the help you can get to feel well again xxx

Thinking about you baby, when will you get the results? Sending hugs, it is such a difficult place, I know it is slightly different for me as I already have a dd, but I so want a sister for her. We don't have the space, finances or time for a fourth child, really doing this for a sister for dd, not to have another child. So if it fails that is going to be really difficult for us as a family, my dh will also be very intolerant with any upset about it, as he is not a fan of swaying and thinks you should just appreciate what you get. So am going to have to rely on talking about my feelings here! X

Girlieplease
September 27th, 2016, 04:33 PM
How are you Cinss? Any more spotting?

Burakoam - Sending you my thoughts and prayers girlie. Hang in there. <3

Last Wednesday I saw my OB and had the M21 test... today was supposed to be my NT Scan. I left my house at 6:30am to get there on time and it literally took me the whole two hours driving in traffic. My husband works down the street so he met me there. We didn't have a sitter and I had to bring our 3 yr old with me. After I signed in a lady came out and pulled two other ladies out with her and I could hear them whispering that there was a baby in the waiting room, like if she was some diseased child or something. They called me up and told me my daughter had to leave and my husband could wait downstairs in the lobby- she then said didn't you read the sign when you came in? NO CHILDREN UNDER 12 PERMITTED. She was so rude. I told her I had no sitter and my only option was to have my husband go downstairs to wait for me. We decided to cancel and schedule with another Imaging place. SO now I have to wait until Friday. Such a bummer day... UNTIL

Later tonight we were watching the Presidential debate and my Dr. called me with my results. I couldn't believe they were already in. She said baby is normal and IT'S A GIRL!!!!! I am so shocked and excited. I had to text my Dr. asking her if everything was normal... after she said girl everything else became such a blur. I can't believe I know the gender before my NT Scan, crazy!! I guess on Friday I will be able to focus more on the baby and not the nub and skull theories. Lol!!!

Oh and btw, my Ramzi was correct after all and I sent mine to gender experts too. ;)

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well, sorry I am only able to catch up once a week or so. :(

Congratulations, amazing news! X

jenren
September 27th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Congrats Brandes. I would have been rude right back to that lady. People are so annoying about that kind of stuff. Like are you not supposed to have children that are younger than school age while pregnant??? I bring my 2 younger boys with me to all my scans and appts... if someone doesnt like it then they can pay for the sitter themselves

jdd1017
September 27th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Congrats on everyone getting their desired gender! I just started looking into the blood test and man, it is so tempting!!! But I'm terrified I will find out this baby is a boy and just hate the rest of my pregnancy[emoji20]

I thought I would post an interesting story about my experience with the Ramzi method. I am still not fully convinced of anything...but...I am a NICU nurse and work closely with labor and delivery in our hospital. Last week 2 other pregnant girls at work and myself had an LDR doc sono us and I asked her what side my placenta was on and told her about the Ramzi method, which she had never heard of. I didn't tell her which side meant which gender or what gender I wanted, but she said it "looked" like mine was more on my left. So then she sono'd one of the other girls, who is 20 weeks pregnant with a girl. Her placenta was on the left. Then she sono'd the last girl, who is 24 weeks with a boy, and hers was on the right. Everyone was pretty shocked, that at least in their cases the theory was correct!!! I am hoping she is right and mine is on the left, not that the method is 100% accurate by ANY means. It was just kind of a fun experiment:-) I go in for my NT scan in two weeks so I am hoping for a good nub shot at that time!![emoji51][emoji120][emoji51]

Just curious, for those of you that have been pregnant with both genders, has anyone been less sick while pregnant with their girls than with boys? I just always thought if I had a girl I would be so sick, as that is the old wives tale, and I feel great! So I'm looking for reassurance that this baby might be a girl lol!!

Magical22
September 27th, 2016, 06:58 PM
Congrats on everyone getting their desired gender! I just started looking into the blood test and man, it is so tempting!!! But I'm terrified I will find out this baby is a boy and just hate the rest of my pregnancy[emoji20]

I thought I would post an interesting story about my experience with the Ramzi method. I am still not fully convinced of anything...but...I am a NICU nurse and work closely with labor and delivery in our hospital. Last week 2 other pregnant girls at work and myself had an LDR doc sono us and I asked her what side my placenta was on and told her about the Ramzi method, which she had never heard of. I didn't tell her which side meant which gender or what gender I wanted, but she said it "looked" like mine was more on my left. So then she sono'd one of the other girls, who is 20 weeks pregnant with a girl. Her placenta was on the left. Then she sono'd the last girl, who is 24 weeks with a boy, and hers was on the right. Everyone was pretty shocked, that at least in their cases the theory was correct!!! I am hoping she is right and mine is on the left, not that the method is 100% accurate by ANY means. It was just kind of a fun experiment:-) I go in for my NT scan in two weeks so I am hoping for a good nub shot at that time!![emoji51][emoji120][emoji51]

Just curious, for those of you that have been pregnant with both genders, has anyone been less sick while pregnant with their girls than with boys? I just always thought if I had a girl I would be so sick, as that is the old wives tale, and I feel great! So I'm looking for reassurance that this baby might be a girl lol!!

I feel the same I have 2 boys I'm so prettified of finding out the gender I might go team green [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

I had no sickness with my 2 boys and again I feel fine. My SIL had 2 girls was severely sick with one and perfect for the other. I don't believe gender has anything to do with sickness. My mum had 1 boy 2 girls and was never sick so maybe it's genetic.

Brandles
September 27th, 2016, 07:29 PM
jdd1017 - I have 3 boys... never had a moment of sickness and craved chicken like crazy. With My daughter and this baby girl I have felt extreme nausea (more so this pregnancy) and I cannot eat any type of meat (other than cheeseburgers)... the only thing that has thrown me off is that my mouth is watering all day - saliva to the max and I think that's the main cause for my nausea.

jenren - I was a little rude back. I used to be the nurse for my OB and I told her we'd no longer be sending patients to her. Got her name and said I was also filing a complaint against her - I told her there is no need to be rude and speak to me the way she did. I also mentioned if this was a policy I should have been notified at the time of making the appointment. If my husband wasn't there I may have been worse.

Burakoam - I am sorry you feel like you have to leave and I hope you reconsider. I have had a couple of gender disappointments as well and I know it's not easy. I will be thinking of you and hope you're able to find peace and find your way back to our group. xx

Magical22 - When I was pregnant with my 3rd child I already had two boys, so naturally I really wanted a girl. The tech told my at 13 weeks I was having a girl... she was 85% sure. She even said she'd be comfortable telling me it was ok to buy girl clothes. I was over the moon excited. Then at my anatomy scan I was told 100% boy. I was devastated and was in bed for days crying. This time I did ultimately want a girl for my daughter to have a sister, but I really just wanted a healthy baby. I think team green is the safe route and I have tried so hard to do it... I totally give you props if you can stay strong.

This time around I really looked at several different sites for gender myths and found a site that said the morning sickness or all day sickness is about 80% accurate for most women... it holds true for me... but I have several friends that get so sick with all pregnancies that they end up on IV fluids. So ultimately, it really is all 50/50!! Lol!

Magical22
September 27th, 2016, 07:36 PM
I was team green with my first baby, I loved it I was never tempted at all to find out gender but then it was my first so I didn't really care either.

Brandles
September 27th, 2016, 07:45 PM
I seriously just have no will power for it. I wish I did. :(

Magical22
September 27th, 2016, 07:55 PM
My husband is the same he didn't like not knowing which is why we found out for DS2 my husband got his way for that one.

Lissastick
September 27th, 2016, 08:06 PM
I guess it depends what angle the tech took the picture etc because from the one you sent baby is on the opposite side of my last two babies who were confirmed via ultrasound tech to be on the right side of my uterus (transvaginally)
Well, that was confusing! Lol
Are you saying that my baby is on the same side as your girls were on? Don't give me hope! Haha!

Cinss
September 27th, 2016, 11:56 PM
I never had morning sickness in any of my pregnancies, boy or girl doesnt matter for me. Food cravings were the only really different side effects for me. Healthy foods, lots of fruit and water with girls and junk food and coke with my son, but that may have been because I was on the high everything diet for 10 months before I concieved him.

purple
September 28th, 2016, 12:25 AM
I was team green with my first baby, I loved it I was never tempted at all to find out gender but then it was my first so I didn't really care either.

I was for my first too. I wanted a girl but it was easy to leave it as a surprise then.

jdd1017 - my nausea was less with this one than DS2 so it isn't always worse for girls.

Magical22
September 28th, 2016, 12:52 AM
I was for my first too. I wanted a girl but it was easy to leave it as a surprise then.

jdd1017 - my nausea was less with this one than DS2 so it isn't always worse for girls.

Well I hope i keep following in your footsteps with a little pink bundle next [emoji179][emoji846]

Girlieplease
September 28th, 2016, 04:40 AM
I was least sick with my dd, my first born. I had a little more sickness with ds1, more with ds2 and with this one it comes and goes. I think my symptoms have just got worse with each pregnancy but it has had nothing to do with the babies gender x

Lissastick
September 28th, 2016, 04:50 AM
So far my pregnancies are almost identical. With my son, I was only really nauseated most of the time and threw up just once. This time, SAME thing. Super nauseated, threw up once. It seems like my food aversions are worse this time, but I don't think so. With my son I only wanted one or two things in the first trimester and that's ALL I ate! It's the same now, they are just different things. I noticed that I am craving more sweet things this time than with my son. But, I refuse to believe that has anything to do with the sex of the baby.

As I am still quite convinced that I am having another boy.

Burakoam
September 28th, 2016, 10:23 AM
I am sorry but i want everyone to know this...if you have even ONE baby that is your desired gender, let alone 2/5, you dont really know what its like to be the woman who always wanted a son and got a daughter 4 times in a row and is now done because of finances, and so will never have her son. Its not the same kind of disappointment. You honestly cant relate. You can sit on your high horse all you want and say you have felt it..but its like comparing a hill to a mountain.

ive had one baby that i am convinced was a boy. my mother approached me one morning to tell me she had the strangest most realistic dream that i had just given birth to a baby boy..and she described him to me. My heart swelled but i didnt think it was possible her dream had any relevance to my life..she said it was so real she wanted me to take a pregnancy test. convinced it would be negative i took one and was shocked that it was positive. That pregnancy ended in miscarriage a few weeks later.

The thing is, i am not normally so rude. And deep down i am happy for every single person on here who gets their desired gender, yes...everyone...even if it doesnt seem like i am. Its just frustrating when someone says they know your pain...but how could you really freaking know? To everyone that has been supportive i am sorry for my drama and my attitude. These things need to be said though because i feel like these boards lose alot of members because of people saying they understand something when the situations are actually night and day and you dont understand at all. I find it funny its alot of boy moms that are the passive aggressive type when it comes to saying how they feel or calling it like it is, when its really supposed to be a boy mom trait from the research read to be more aggressive about how you feel and what you want...and then you get a total girl mom like myself who cant handle the BS of being passive or passive aggressive and has to lay it out like it is and probably be the bad guy.

There is no justice when i sway and do everything textbook but dont get my DG, and someone else doesnt sway but gets what they want. You can say its the roll of the dice, fate, god, i dont really give a F*** because really all it is...is BS.

Lissa i really hope its your girl, but if it ends up another boy i hope you will be okay. I have watched you struggle and seen your pain with the previous chemical...i just really want you to be okay no matter the outcome. I am wishing the best.

Wishing the best for so many of you. If you knew half of what ive been through since i was 16, this post would come off alot less harsh and you would see the pain that was behind it and why i had to vent and voice these things.

XXforhubby
September 28th, 2016, 10:47 AM
Huge hugs Burakoam! I don't think you came across rude at all! Honestly, it's was almost the same conversation I had with my DH when we found out our DS2 was a boy and not a girl. I tried to comfort my DH, but he said I could never know what he feels since I've always wanted boys.

No one can ever know how you feel, but we can listen to you when you need to vent [emoji8]!

baby2016baby
September 28th, 2016, 02:42 PM
I totally agree with you burk. You can't compare someone having say 2b 1g getting a 3rd boy or someone getting the same gender 2nd time round with having your 4th of one gender when all you want is an opposite, and one would make you the happiest person alive. Yes I'm sure they feel dissapointment but it's not on the same level and I can totally get your frusteration. The only people who can truly understand is some in the same boat with 4+ of the same gender and fortunately (or unfortunately for you) that's is actually a rarety. To get 4 of one gender when all you want is one opposite is more than unlucky, it's pure torture. My heart's breaking.

I had to leave the forum (as I anticipate I will again) when I was having dd3 (failed sway) because I felt people were so condecending and offensive with what I'm sure we're well meaning comments. And I agree it's total b.s. when people sway to within an inch of their life and get an opposite when others don't sway or half arsed away and get what they want first time. I wish i knew why. I wish i could say something to comfort you but I know I can't as nothing will work. Know you are not alone and you have my deepest empathy and thoughts xxx

jenren
September 28th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Sorry burakoam :( I don't think that was rude. Unfortunately this is my 4th pregnancy and 4th boy. There will be no more pregnancies for me. Honestly the only thing that has kept the sorrow of not having a girl at bay is the promise that my husband made that we would try to adopt a girl in the distant future. Lots of love.

Lissastick
September 28th, 2016, 03:45 PM
Burakoam, I've avoided saying anything to you because you are right, I don't know what you are going through. And now I feel bad for not saying anything at all. I can see you are hurting. And I wish nothing but peace for you.

And thank you so much for what you said about me. Yes, I will love this baby no matter what sex parts it has! Truth be told, whoever this baby is happens to be the one who completes my family. Boy or girl.

I am a really good person to unload on. Message me anytime ❤

3'sacharm
September 28th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Burakoam (and baby2016) I'm sorry to hear of the heartache you're both going through. I have no words of consolation sadly, I don't think any would suffice even if I did. My husband wanted a boy when we were first expecting, and he got his wish, and again twice more. He did not want another child yet openly admitted (after I opened my heart to him about my desire for a girl) that had our boys been girls, he would most definitely have wanted to "try again". I find that very painful, as a reflection of our relationship and how is would not be willing to do this for me, yet he would for himself. The biggest hugs to you xx

Burakoam
September 28th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Xx, love you as always. Glad this site brought us together during our 3rd pregnancies. And baby, you know I love you. Thanks for chiming in...Jen I cannot compare my pain of not having a son to your pain of not having a daughter even if we are the same amount of babies in... I think each is their own unique pain despite their similarities. I am so sorry, and no matter how childish I sound will always be here for you to agree that it's really not fair.

Lissa don't feel bad. I actually genuinely appreciate that you didn't have the words at the time to express how you felt for me because the words you use now seem far more genuine and from a place of actual care than someone who may offer false sympathy only because they feel they should.

Charm your baby has a very girly nub and I am crossing my fingers and toes for you. I am so sorry hubby has essentially said he is done even if this is a boy. That's really not fair and if you wish to continue your family regardless of outcome I hope he changes his mind for you.

Girlieplease
September 28th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Bukoram and baby I hardly know what to write, I have been trying to think all evening about what I could say how I could reply. I was so horrified when I read your posts because I realised that they referred to my post? Can I just say with all certainty that it was never my intention to upset you in anyway. You are both going through such a difficult time at the moment, I am so upset to think I caused you upset or pain I can only apologise for this.

It is just a difficult dilemma for me, I really don't really know how to resolve it. My situation is that no one in real life bar my dh knows I am pregnant and no one will ever know we swayed. I have no one in rl to talk to, my dh is a good man but he does not agree with swaying and he has been clear from the start that if we end up with another boy he will not tolerate any upset about this. I was so glad to find this site because I felt here at least people would understand, I could be honest about how I feel and not feel judged because of it. But after this evening I don't know if this is the case. I so so wish I did not feel like this, I so wish that I could just be happy with what I have, I wish that but that is unfortunately not my reality. My brother and his wife had there 20 week scan today, of course it's a girl, when they sent the photo through I just broke down and cried, I felt sick. How awful is that I cannot even be happy for my brother. He tried to phone me tonight and I could not speak him, I could not cope with it. It is a task for tomorrow when I feel stronger and I will phone him and tell him how excited I am and how wonderful it is.
For me this site is about people who want to achieve what they have always wanted and for some that is daughter or a son, for some that is a sister or a brother. For my part I am the only girl in my family, I have 15 boy cousins. I always wanted two girls, sisters. Largely because it is what I never had, when I had dd, I said to my dh I wanted to try for a sister for her as soon as possible, I got pregnant when she was 8 months and found out at 20 weeks it was a girl, well how I invested in that. I then discovered at 36 weeks are was a he, the devastation, made worse by everyone else excitement because he was the first boy, all my cousins had girls. We tried again for a girl and had ds2 my dd was devastated we told her in November and she wrote a letter to santa asking for a baby sister instead, no presents just that, it was heart breaking. I dont know how this sway will work out but my dilemma is if it is a boy it will be unbearable the pain, whether you accept that or not. What do I do with that then, I don't think I can talk about that here if it will upset others?
I am not the best communicator on these forums but I really want to apologise if I have upset you guys, it was not my intention, you have been a great support for me in the past and I will always be so grateful for that. I am feeling very emotional today, my gut tells me that you guys need this site at the minute so I should step away and not upset people further. Maybe I could join the June, July August groups, it is such a dilemma because I want support for myself but am horrified by the idea that I have upset others in the process :-(

jenren
September 28th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Bukoram and baby I hardly know what to write, I have been trying to think all evening about what I could say how I could reply. I was so horrified when I read your posts because I realised that they referred to my post? Can I just say with all certainty that it was never my intention to upset you in anyway. You are both going through such a difficult time at the moment, I am so upset to think I caused you upset or pain I can only apologise for this.

It is just a difficult dilemma for me, I really don't really know how to resolve it. My situation is that no one in real life bar my dh knows I am pregnant and no one will ever know we swayed. I have no one in rl to talk to, my dh is a good man but he does not agree with swaying and he has been clear from the start that if we end up with another boy he will not tolerate any upset about this. I was so glad to find this site because I felt here at least people would understand, I could be honest about how I feel and not feel judged because of it. But after this evening I don't know if this is the case. I so so wish I did not feel like this, I so wish that I could just be happy with what I have, I wish that but that is unfortunately not my reality. My brother and his wife had there 20 week scan today, of course it's a girl, when they sent the photo through I just broke down and cried, I felt sick. How awful is that I cannot even be happy for my brother. He tried to phone me tonight and I could not speak him, I could not cope with it. It is a task for tomorrow when I feel stronger and I will phone him and tell him how excited I am and how wonderful it is.
For me this site is about people who want to achieve what they have always wanted and for some that is daughter or a son, for some that is a sister or a brother. For my part I am the only girl in my family, I have 15 boy cousins. I always wanted two girls, sisters. Largely because it is what I never had, when I had dd, I said to my dh I wanted to try for a sister for her as soon as possible, I got pregnant when she was 8 months and found out at 20 weeks it was a girl, well how I invested in that. I then discovered at 36 weeks are was a he, the devastation, made worse by everyone else excitement because he was the first boy, all my cousins had girls. We tried again for a girl and had ds2 my dd was devastated we told her in November and she wrote a letter to santa asking for a baby sister instead, no presents just that, it was heart breaking. I dont know how this sway will work out but my dilemma is if it is a boy it will be unbearable the pain, whether you accept that or not. What do I do with that then, I don't think I can talk about that here if it will upset others?
I am not the best communicator on these forums but I really want to apologise if I have upset you guys, it was not my intention, you have been a great support for me in the past and I will always be so grateful for that. I am feeling very emotional today, my gut tells me that you guys need this site at the minute so I should step away and not upset people further. Maybe I could join the June, July August groups, it is such a dilemma because I want support for myself but am horrified by the idea that I have upset others in the process :-(
You have a right to your feelings. If this forum is supportive to you I don't think you should leave. Everyone feels things and situations differently. In my opinion no one's feeling supercede another. You and burkoam should both stay if this forum gives you the support that real life doesn't.

Burakoam
September 28th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Girlie I assure you that my post was not referencing you.

Girlieplease
September 28th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Girlie I assure you that my post was not referencing you.

Thank goodness, I have been so stressed and upset this evening, I cannot even tell you, am normally in bed an hour ago! Night night

Burakoam
September 28th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Glad I could put your mind at ease, rest well.

baby2016baby
September 28th, 2016, 11:02 PM
Can I also assure you my post referred to nobody. It was just done random scenarios to make a point that everyone suffers gd. It's just in different ways and methods. If it was up to me everyone would get their gd but sadly life doesn't work like that x

jdd1017
September 29th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Burakoam, I actually loved your brutal honesty!!! I only have 2 boys, so I know I am nowhere near being in your shoes, but I know how it feels to have a gut feeling that you can only make one gender and want the other so so bad that no one understands. I have had so many people say "well just keep having kids until you get your girl". Well peeps (usually people who don't have kids so they have no idea how exhausting and expensive kids are), I don't want to keep popping out kids until I get my DG. Each child costs us about $30,000 in daycare to get them to kindergarten. I don't financially have the funds to produce child after child and quite honestly, I don't WANT to! My husband always said he only wants boys. He got his wish and now he tries to say he understands how I feel when I break down thinking about how I will never have a girl, and it's just NOT the same. I'm afraid if this baby is another boy I will resent him for wishing boys on me. Now I look at people who have one of each right away and I am annoyed by them and how lucky they got. I honestly wish I never gave a s*#t what gender I had and never thought about how it would feel to not have a girl. I wish I was oblivious and could just be happy with healthy babies/kids. I know I *might* be pregnant with a girl and there is still hope for me, but I can tell you that if this baby is another boy, I too will have a hard time being back on here seeing people get their DG!

I am sorry you have to go through this. I know it may take a long, long time, but I hope you eventually are at peace with not getting your boy[emoji17]