PDA

View Full Version : Question about plans

Debahlgrim
September 10th, 2016, 03:33 PM
I'm thinking about purchasing the personalized plan- (not the bundle.) Does it include everything that the dream membership includes?

Also, atomic, I think I read that the pink sway success rate is 60-65% but that's because a lot include PCOS mommies? Do you have success rates for moms who don't have anything like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
September 10th, 2016, 04:46 PM
PCOS swayers are actually getting stellar results since the time that post was written. Our results have consistently been 65% or above with a typical average of about 2/3 successful sways. Things like longer on diet, doing exercise, being on Clomid/Femara, and doing one attempt have better results (even as much as 75% or above) but I prefer that you guys go into swaying expecting the lowest average (which is the overall success rates of the site, hovering about 66% or 2/3) because that way you don't have overly inflated expectations.

The thing to take into consideration is that our blue swayers have also gotten 70-75% success rates, so it is NOT a situation where you go from 50% to 65%, it's much more likely that those of us with many boys are coming in possibly set 75% likely to have boys, and to turn that around to yield 65% girls via a few easy to do lifestyle changes is actually a mammoth sway.

Debahlgrim
September 10th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Wow super interesting! I didn't think of it that way! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk