PDA

View Full Version : 12 weeks - spotting and vomiting?

3'sacharm
September 15th, 2016, 02:45 AM
Hi!

I am 12 weeks pregnant today and due my first scan early next week. However, Sunday night after sex I spotted, pinky brown mixed with semen. I continued to lightly spot for a couple of days without pain, but found the babies heartbeat with the Doppler (figured no point in going to dr/mw as nothing can be done other than a scan anyway). Tuesday I felt rough, heaved several times in the morning which is the worst I've been so far this pregnancy, yesterday I was fine, then this morning I've got up and been spotting again, quite a bit of pink watery discharge. I do have symptoms of thrush which I've had since Monday (post sex) so I need to see GP about that anyway, but additionally, I've actually been sick?! First time this pregnancy, at 12 weeks??? Any thoughts please?? Just seems very odd to me x

atomic sagebrush
September 16th, 2016, 07:44 PM
To me this sounds totally normal, I know it is never what you want to see, but it sounds to me like your cervix got a bit of an owie on it (which happens all the time as it's very soft and easily hurt at this stage) and since you make more vaginal discharge during pregnancy, a little thing looks like a lot.

With my last pregnancy I never had much morning sickness and then one morning I just randomly threw up several times for no apparent reason. It felt like some of my other pregnancies. and just like that it was gone again!!