PDA

View Full Version : Overabundant October 2WW

Pages : [1] 2 3

XXforhubby
September 16th, 2016, 02:47 PM
The title says it all! Here's to hoping that we see WAY more BFPs than the previous months! It's bound to happen- bring it on!!!

Baby dust to all [emoji92][emoji93][emoji94]!!

[emoji170]DS1[emoji1379], DS2 [emoji602], & DS3 [emoji577][emoji170]
[emoji166]One last pink sway 2016[emoji166]
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/579920)

Girlieplease
September 16th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Great title, really hope you lovely ladies get your bfp, I am going to hang around to cheer you on x

Dreamsister
September 16th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Love those creative thread-titels. Thanks for making this one.

DS1 (9) ❤️ DS2 (8) [emoji173] DS3 (5) ❤️ DW (41) [emoji1326] DH (38) [emoji144] TTC'ing pink from May 2016

momamia4
September 16th, 2016, 04:32 PM
I've decided to throw caution to the wind and do SMEP this month. I've been ttc for so long and I doubt I'll actually get pregnant anyway. I'm just sick of waiting. Ttc is so full of waiting. I'm over it. I'll take what I can get at this point. I just want a baby. Like I said, I doubt I'll get pregnant anyway. I'm still going to go in for my ultrasound on Tuesday at my RE's office and see what's going on with my ovaries. I'm still going to plan on doing the injectables but I'm not going to stop ttc in the meantime. As it looks now, dh is going to be out of town when I'm supposed to ovulate next cycle on the injectables, so I'll probably end up skipping that cycle anyway. I'm cd9 today and feeling like I may actually ovulate early this cycle. I'm super bloated and that happens either when I'm going to ovulate or when AF is around the corner, so FX I ovulate early this cycle. I'm interested to see how my miscarriage last cycle effects things this cycle. FX for everyone! :) I hope everyone gets their bfp's this cycle to make up for the lack of them last cycle! :cheerteam:

Pink Pony
September 16th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Love the name. Fingers crossed for everyone trying this month.

foxtrotmama
September 16th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Momamia, I've gotten pregnant every cycle I've ever done SMEP.

I expect to ovulate this weekend, so I should actually be testing on this thread!

momamia4
September 16th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Yay!!! That's what I want to hear! The key for me is staying pregnant. I'm not so good at that. :/

foxtrotmama
September 17th, 2016, 01:20 AM
Me too, Momamia. :( <3

Pbn3
September 17th, 2016, 03:58 AM
Tentative 'hello :)' here. I am due to start ttc again in approx 6 weeks time so right at the end of October/early November but thought I'd pop my head in to meet some fellow ttc buddies. I know some of you already which is nice but sad at the same time that you're still in the 2ww threads :( hopefully the next three months will see us all in a ddg together 😀. Momamia I think smep is a great idea. I plan on trying to do smep to the 't' if I'm not successful first cycle (which by my history can be pretty much assured lol). If its any comfort, the fact that its taken so long to conceive can be a really good 'pink' indicator for us :)

I had taken a break from everything including the aspirin and vitd&cal my ob recommended as I needed to take a step back from it all for awhile. I feel like I hit rock bottom just over a week ago and am now well and truly on my way back :) Have started a learn to run program this week and am only loosely doing le diet and have started back on aspirin and vitd&cal just today but am planning on only taking eod until my cd1 of my ttc cycle which I'll bump up to daily over the two weeks to o. I am still trying to move on in life, I have applied for two different part time jobs (unsuccessfully) and have finally enrolled in my diploma of business course which starts early October. I've been spending some quality time with my gorgeous boys as this year has been so full of ups and downs that I felt I was failing them emotionally.

I may not post much initially but I'll be following :)

Hope to see many many bfps over the next few months!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

momamia4
September 17th, 2016, 09:02 AM
Yay, Pbn3!!!! I'm so excited that you're going to be in the same ttc group as me!!!!! FX we both get our bfps as we've definitely been at it for far too long! :)

baby2016baby
September 17th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Just popping by to say best of luck to all you lovely ladies ttc this month. Xxx

kc15880
September 18th, 2016, 12:33 AM
I will be joining you as well! CD11 for me today. I usually ovulate around CD19 so hopefully I will join the 2ww soon. So far I have 3 months ttc & 34 weeks on the LE diet. We have dropped a few things the past few months (coke zero for me & hubby, peppermint tea for dh, one attempt). We tried e3d last months but I had very little EWM for the first time ever so I think that was our issue last month, combined with a 9 day luteal phase. So this month we are bd e3d, continuing with LE but bumping up the cals, full fat dairy once a day & red meat once a week. I am really enjoying red meat once a week but I am a bit worried how this might affect the sway. I am also trying not to look at this site much this month as I am trying to reduce any stress/martha tendencies too. Im trying not to stress about ttc for so long but its hard. Goodluck everyone!

momamia4
September 18th, 2016, 09:31 AM
My body is so frustrating! I don't understand what it's doing! Here's my chart and a pic of my opks (I test twice a day, so this morning's test is the bottom one). Can anyone shed any light on what's happening? I'm really interested to see what the ultrasound shows on Tuesday. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160918/0f777c88993a3abd9e1d1e19c2285053.jpg http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160918/86180c2f03e363da5afba8b34c5e687b.jpg

ME MOM
September 18th, 2016, 09:33 AM
Me too! Good luck to everyone! Just started my 2ww actually. Had one attempt at first +opk, j+d, hot showers, lost 5lbs just recently, vegetarian and heavy coffee drinker. My opk+ turned out the first of 2 and so we dtd cd9 and l ovulated cd12, maybe maybe cd11. Really Hope things work out for the best for everyone! And thanks xx!

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

foxtrotmama
September 18th, 2016, 03:04 PM
My OPKs are fading in nicely, so I'm hoping to finally get a positive tomorrow or the next day!

XXforhubby
September 18th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Me too! Looks like we may be cycle buddies!!

Pbn3
September 18th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Momamia my best guess would be a random high temp/unreliable temp. Unfortunately there's nothing to do but wait and see how the next couple days temps look. None of your opks look positive. *If* you have oed then you have an awesome timed attempt in but I'm not convinced you have. What cd do you usually o?

XXforhubby
September 18th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Hmmm. Well I agree with Pbn3, and we have to wait and see what your temp does over the next 3 or so days. It could be a one off high temp, or you could have ovulated.

I will say this, with my DS1 I ovulated early- much earlier than with any of my other children or ever! With my DS3, I too didn't get a positive opk testing twice a day.

FX that this all get sorted out! I'm hoping for a surprise, sticky bean [emoji4]!!

Serenity
September 18th, 2016, 05:38 PM
I'm waiting to test after one attempt at positive OPK about a week ago.

I've been too busy trying to solve our sudden financial problems to even think much about the fact that I might be pregnant. I hope I am, though, even in this very difficult time. It would be a blessing, and a clear source of hope.

I hope you are all doing well. :happy:

momamia4
September 18th, 2016, 10:14 PM
I don't usually O until cd16-22. It varies a lot. I don't really think I've ovulated but I agree that we'll have to see what happens the next few days. I don't think I'll actually ovulate for another 4 or 5 days at the earliest. Thanks for the advice ladies!

ME MOM
September 19th, 2016, 02:44 AM
Serenity big hug and hope you get great news :bighug:

ME MOM
September 19th, 2016, 02:58 AM
A TWW question -
regarding cm post ovulation. I usually dry up after o but have read that ongoing wet or creamy cm is only a positive pregnancy sign AFTER implantation (7-10 dpo) and not before.
What do you ladies think or what have you seen?
Are there women that have dry cm that still have bfps after TWW or is cm just not a sign of conception and I shouldn't read too much into it.
Thanks!!:awe:

Pbn3
September 19th, 2016, 03:06 AM
Me mom - creamy cm is pretty common prior to af I've found. I have not noticed much if any difference in post o to af cm between my bfp and bfn cycles :( There may be some merit in feeling 'wet' down there though as I'm pretty sure I remember feeling that with my bfps.... but I cant be certain if that was after a pos hpt or not?

Serenity fx for testing next week, hope you update with a bfp!

momamia4
September 19th, 2016, 07:07 AM
FX for you Serenity!!!

ME MOM, I personally have this weird yellowish snot-like CM (tmi, sorry) post O in bfp cycles only. It's actually how I knew I was pregnant this last time before I even took a hpt. I think it's the mucous plug forming.

Georgia_Peach
September 19th, 2016, 08:02 AM
Jumping on this thread! My first attempt is going to be early October!! As soon as AF arrives this month! So excited!! I feel October will be a GREAT month!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Georgia_Peach
September 19th, 2016, 08:04 AM
I've decided to throw caution to the wind and do SMEP this month. I've been ttc for so long and I doubt I'll actually get pregnant anyway. I'm just sick of waiting. Ttc is so full of waiting. I'm over it. I'll take what I can get at this point. I just want a baby. Like I said, I doubt I'll get pregnant anyway. I'm still going to go in for my ultrasound on Tuesday at my RE's office and see what's going on with my ovaries. I'm still going to plan on doing the injectables but I'm not going to stop ttc in the meantime. As it looks now, dh is going to be out of town when I'm supposed to ovulate next cycle on the injectables, so I'll probably end up skipping that cycle anyway. I'm cd9 today and feeling like I may actually ovulate early this cycle. I'm super bloated and that happens either when I'm going to ovulate or when AF is around the corner, so FX I ovulate early this cycle. I'm interested to see how my miscarriage last cycle effects things this cycle. FX for everyone! :) I hope everyone gets their bfp's this cycle to make up for the lack of them last cycle! :cheerteam:
Honestly I was thinking of trying the same thing after just reading about it. I have not attempted yet but am hoping to get pregnant this month. I think I need to increase my odds!
Best of luck to you!

Georgia_Peach
September 19th, 2016, 08:06 AM
Momamia, I've gotten pregnant every cycle I've ever done SMEP.

I expect to ovulate this weekend, so I should actually be testing on this thread!
But did you have girls or boys? Just outta curiosity 😊

momamia4
September 19th, 2016, 08:17 AM
Thanks, Robin! Good luck to you too! I've been ttc for a year and a half. I've been doing LE for basically that whole time. I also just had a miscarriage and have been sick for the last week and a half. I also have very reduced odds of conception because of my tubal reversal. I'm hoping all of that will still sway girl despite doing smep. Although, at the end of the day, I don't really mind having another boy as long as I finally get a take home baby. I'm so excited for tomorrow to get my ultrasound!! :)

Georgia_Peach
September 19th, 2016, 08:21 AM
Thanks, Robin! Good luck to you too! I've been ttc for a year and a half. I've been doing LE for basically that whole time. I also just had a miscarriage and have been sick for the last week and a half. I also have very reduced odds of conception because of my tubal reversal. I'm hoping all of that will still sway girl despite doing smep. Although, at the end of the day, I don't really mind having another boy as long as I finally get a take home baby. I'm so excited for tomorrow to get my ultrasound!! :)
Awe wow that's a long time on the diet! So sorry about your miscarriage. 😢
Your sounding like you have great odds of swaying pink though with being sick!! (OR so I've heard 😉)
Let's hope that October is our month!!!

momamia4
September 19th, 2016, 08:29 AM
Awe wow that's a long time on the diet! So sorry about your miscarriage. 😢
Your sounding like you have great odds of swaying pink though with being sick!! (OR so I've heard 😉)
Let's hope that October is our month!!!

Yeah, I really hope so! FX for all of us!! :)

ME MOM
September 19th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Momamia4 and pbn3 thanks for the input! Momamia4 and every, good luck fingers crossed

foxtrotmama
September 19th, 2016, 04:10 PM
But did you have girls or boys? Just outta curiosity 😊

Boys (DS1, DS2, and lost ID twin boys) and an early loss. DS1 was a blue sway, DS2 was doing everything I could to get pregnant ASAP.

foxtrotmama
September 19th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Here we go!

A Mad Swayentist
September 19th, 2016, 08:39 PM
I'm popping on this thread only because our first attempt will be end of October (if 28 day/14-15 day luteal phase cycles hold steady for me), and I'm now on cd4 of this last NOT TRYING cycle...and I'm just so impatient! Anyway I wish all the October TWW ladies the best of luck, and that I ONLY see you in due date forums meaning you ALL get lucky with BFPs! (I'll attempt to cross every digit for you as I post!)

foxtrotmama
September 19th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Feel free to hang out with us! I was all over the september 2ww thread and my first attempt is this week. :)

Speaking of, I'm worried we might be out. DH came home an immediately launched into detailed description of his uh, tummy troubles.

ME MOM
September 20th, 2016, 02:31 AM
Foxtrotmomma - I hope your dh feels better soon!

MeanVeggieGal
September 20th, 2016, 06:40 AM
Hi everyone.

This is my first month ttc. We have a DD of 16 years and a 20 month old DS.

I started charting this month and I'm on CD12. I usually O between CD 14 - 18.

I wish everyone the best of luck. This is my first post and I don't really know what to write. 😊

momamia4
September 20th, 2016, 07:42 AM
I need some advice (I'm going to post this in the Sept 2ww thread too). So I got a +opk this morning and I'm doing SMEP. The problem is that I bd the last two days in a row (got carried away with DH 😄). With SMEP, you're supposed to bd EOD until +opk. Once you get a positive, you bd for 3 days in a row, skip a day and then bd one more time. So, should I bd for the next 3 days in a row like SMEP says or should I just bd once more, or something else??

XXforhubby
September 20th, 2016, 08:01 AM
I would BD tonight, then take the next night off, then BD again. I would then continue to BD E3D or E4D throughout your cycle, in case O gets delayed.

FX for you!!

GirlieCat
September 20th, 2016, 11:16 AM
Welcome MeanVeggieGal. Good luck on your up coming attempt.

Momamia, I think XX's advice sounds pretty good. How long after your +OPK do you typically ovulate? Good luck.

So happy for all those having their attempts soon.

momamia4
September 20th, 2016, 01:04 PM
I typically ovulate the same day as the positive. My appt went great! I have one 19mm follicle and my lining is 13mm and triple striped. He said just bd and then start progesterone on cd16-28. He's doesn't think I need to do injectables. He said we can keep trying naturally until we get sick of it and want to move on. I'm supposed to go back on 14dpo for bloodwork.

GirlieCat
September 20th, 2016, 01:20 PM
Yeah, so happy for you Momamia that your appointment went good. I think the fact you DTD the last two days is right on tract for SMEP if you DTD again today. What cycle day are you today? I ask because I am wondering what other docs prescribe for the progesterone. I have a RX for it and doc said to start 2 days after my +OPK and continue until AF comes, but I don't think that sounds correct. I think taking it for a certain number of days after O sounds more logical then just keep taking it until AF comes.

I am so happy for you. I am still two weeks away from my typical O day so I will be attempting right about when you are getting your BFP.

momamia4
September 20th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Thanks! I am cd13 today. He said only to take it for 12 days and then stop so I can see if my period starts.

tfahn
September 20th, 2016, 01:37 PM
Your numbers look great Momamia, fingers crossed for you this cycle.

GirlieCat, My RE has me start the progesterone pills at 2 DPO.

momamia4
September 20th, 2016, 01:47 PM
I'm not sure why he said it was 19mm. Here's the ultrasound pic. In the bottom left, you can see the second measurement is the follicle size. It says 22.1mm. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160920/a1a03acd24655a0382a972e05dcc1d5c.jpg

GirlieCat
September 20th, 2016, 01:50 PM
Your numbers look great Momamia, fingers crossed for you this cycle.

GirlieCat, My RE has me start the progesterone pills at 2 DPO.

When does he have you stop? I agree with the start, but I have read that (if you aren't pregnant) that you will delay AF by not stopping the progesterone. Mine just said to take it till AF comes.

tfahn
September 20th, 2016, 01:55 PM
I have never gotten AF while taking them (some people do), my RE does a blood HCG test at 14DPO and if the results are negative then I stop the pills. I will get AF anywhere from 2-4 days after stopping.

tfahn
September 20th, 2016, 01:56 PM
Momamia, if I am not mistaken those numbers read something like 2.21cm and 2.78 cm, I think they then do a calculation to get the MM size of the follicle.

momamia4
September 20th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Momamia, if I am not mistaken those numbers read something like 2.21cm and 2.78 cm, I think they then do a calculation to get the MM size of the follicle.

Oooooh! That makes sense then. I've never gotten a print out like that, so I have no idea how they do it. Thank you for the clarification! :)

foxtrotmama
September 20th, 2016, 04:59 PM
I'm glad your appointment went well, Momamia!

I know I'm barely in the TWW but I've never felt this little hope that I'll be pregnant this cycle before. I just don't feel like this is our month? Might be because this is our first cycle trying this time around and part of me wants it to take longer to see that swaying is "doing something".

Girlieplease
September 20th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Great news momamia, so glad your appt went well. Everything looks positive, hoping this is your month x

momamia4
September 20th, 2016, 05:53 PM
I don't blame you, foxtrotmama!

Thanks ladies! :)

MeanVeggieGal
September 20th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Welcome MeanVeggieGal. Good luck on your up coming attempt.

Momamia, I think XX's advice sounds pretty good. How long after your +OPK do you typically ovulate? Good luck.

So happy for all those having their attempts soon.
Thank you for the kind words GirlieCat.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

momamia4
September 21st, 2016, 09:48 AM
Good luck to everyone attempting soon! :)

foxtrotmama
September 21st, 2016, 10:04 PM
Who's attempting soon? Who is waiting to test?

amelia
September 22nd, 2016, 12:08 AM
I'm at O+2 right now. This is our third cycle TTC. We really want to be PG before cycle 6 because we're interested in having our kid on the young side of the school grade so I hope our luck turns soon. The boy peak months are September - November so maybe it's a good thing!

foxtrotmama
September 22nd, 2016, 03:04 AM
I'm about 2DPO too, amelia! Will this be your first?

ME MOM
September 22nd, 2016, 05:40 AM
I'm 6 dpo, waiting to test. Managed one bd in fertile window, first day of 2 opk+ which turned out to be 3 days before ovulation. Hoping it's not too far off from ovulation.

momamia4
September 22nd, 2016, 07:05 AM
I'm officially 1dpo today. I'm so excited!!! I have my first appointment with my new gynecologist/ob today! I had to become a patient of hers before I get pregnant because otherwise she doesn't accept new patients. Her office is really close to my house, so I'm really excited that she's going to be my doctor. I've heard great things about her too!! Hopefully they're all true! :) Good luck to everyone!! :)

MeanVeggieGal
September 22nd, 2016, 10:30 AM
It's CD14 for me. I had a huge temp jump this morning so I believe in 1DPO, just waiting a few more days to confirm via FF. Good luck ladies! Fingers crossed!

ME MOM
September 22nd, 2016, 01:14 PM
For those of you that don't like posts about cm and feel they are tmi l apologize and ask to skip :)

My temps have been up over my coverline for 6days, since two days after my positive opk so l know l definitely ovulated. Since yesterday afternoon l've noticed a little bit of stretchy EWCM, just a bit and l had lots prior to ovulation. Has anyone heard if this? I thought it might be related to the estrogen surge during the luteal phase maybe, l read this in TCOYF.
Up until today my cm has been a little creamy since my temps have gone up thought l usually dry up after ovulation.
Would love to know if l am just reading too much into my cm because l am impatient or are these possible signs?
Thank you.

XXforhubby
September 22nd, 2016, 01:35 PM
It can happen in both BFP and non-BFP cycles. It is from the secondary estrogen surge that is needed to make sure the lining stays just right before progesterone has a chance to take over.

FX and GL to you!

amelia
September 22nd, 2016, 02:15 PM
@foxtrotmama: Awesome! We will be 2WW buddies. :) Yes, this is our first. I ideally would love 1 boy and 1 girl but DH wants a boy first and I want to maximize fertility anyway since this is our first, and swaying pink does not help with that.

@momamia4: How exciting! I am kind of excited myself to find a doctor after I get PG. :)

ME MOM
September 22nd, 2016, 02:18 PM
Thank you xx!!

MeanVeggieGal
September 22nd, 2016, 03:01 PM
For those of you that don't like posts about cm and feel they are tmi l apologize and ask to skip :)

My temps have been up over my coverline for 6days, since two days after my positive opk so l know l definitely ovulated. Since yesterday afternoon l've noticed a little bit of stretchy EWCM, just a bit and l had lots prior to ovulation. Has anyone heard if this? I thought it might be related to the estrogen surge during the luteal phase maybe, l read this in TCOYF.
Up until today my cm has been a little creamy since my temps have gone up thought l usually dry up after ovulation.
Would love to know if l am just reading too much into my cm because l am impatient or are these possible signs?
Thank you.

Last month I noticed EWCM after I think I Od. We had only DTD once that month prior to, and I wasn't temping so I wasn't 100% sure. I had other symptoms that made me pretty sure I did; pink spotting and cramping for 6 or more hours (typical for me during ovulation) Still I was barely hopeful I was preggo. I wasn't (duh). So for me its possible to have fertile CM after ovulation. Hope that helps

GirlieCat
September 22nd, 2016, 03:32 PM
) Yes, this is our first. . :)

Hi Amelia- I am also TTC baby #1. There are not a lot of ladies on these forums trying for baby #1 so I was excited to see this. I am 10 years older than you though and swaying girl plus issues with PCOS that are challenging. "A Mad Swayenist" is also TTC #1 and in this October thread. Good luck to you! Hoping we all become mommies for the first time together.

Girlieplease
September 22nd, 2016, 03:47 PM
Just wanted to throw my 2 cents worth about cm, I had this on both my recent bfp cycle but also on previous failed cycles, it tricked me the first few cycles. What I did notice that there was much more cm on my bfp cycle than af cycle, hope that makes sense.

Excited for you xxforhubby, so hope this is your month. Good luck everyone who is attempting or waiting to test x

amelia
September 22nd, 2016, 07:53 PM
I have seen your threads GirlieCat. :) Have you done your fertility testing yet? I actually did some fertility testing myself along with DH. DH's tests were all perfect but my TSH is a little high (3.7-4.5) so I just started 25 mg/day levothyroxine. Maybe it'll help us out.

I thought it would be a neat science experiment to sway. More data for atomic to analyze!

Georgia_Peach
September 23rd, 2016, 12:28 PM
AF ARRIVED TODAY! CD 33! Finally!!
Let the new cycle begin. Cannot wait to attempt. 😊

foxtrotmama
September 23rd, 2016, 02:52 PM
Yay for a new cycle, Robin!

amelia, my DS1 was a blue sway. :)

I just looked up what my due date would be if I get pregnant this month, and it's my DH's birthday! I mean, I don't think I'd make it to 40 weeks but it would still be neat to be due on his birthday.

GirlieCat
September 23rd, 2016, 03:47 PM
I have seen your threads GirlieCat. :) Have you done your fertility testing yet? I actually did some fertility testing myself along with DH. DH's tests were all perfect but my TSH is a little high (3.7-4.5) so I just started 25 mg/day levothyroxine. Maybe it'll help us out.

I thought it would be a neat science experiment to sway. More data for atomic to analyze!

I did my cd3 blood work and an ultrasound last week but I don't have the results yet. Hubby will go get his swimmers tested next and then I might do another 7dpo blood work this cycle too since I have been on the Metformin for over 90 days now. (my last 7dpo blood work was done in May and showed high Testosterone levels).

Good luck with the levothyroxine. I haven't heard of that one. I think the concept of swaying is cool too and it helps me feel a little more empowered in the process.

amelia
September 26th, 2016, 06:22 PM
People say that it's better to TTC when TSH is below 2.5 or even 2.0. I will retest at the end of October to see if the medication has improved my TSH. Good luck! I see you are also in California. :)

Just 5 more days until October...I think I might test on Sunday. My BBT goes down the day before/day of AF so I may not need to test...

foxtrotmama
September 26th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Well, today I made unexpected tentative travel plans for next July. I'm super excited about it but it does mean that if I'm not pregnant this last cycle, I'm probably going to have to take a couple months off. I'm young, I'm not attached to a specific age gap, but I'm still feeling a tiny bit conflicted about it.

Inforthree
September 27th, 2016, 10:08 AM
Hi ladies - I'm still here! Gearing up to o. I just got my solid smiley today but never had the flashing smiley. I've had months with the flashing smiley lead up so I don't know why I didn't get the flashing smiley this month. Also, my DH is out of town. We DTD Sunday night so maybe that could be enough. He'll be back tomorrow night so we'll probably DTD tomorrow too. But not an ideal attempt this month for me. Ah well. Some people seem to have good luck BD before the pos opk. Would be nice if it does the trick for me.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

momamia4
September 27th, 2016, 04:59 PM
I didn't have any flashing smileys this month or last month, Inforthree. It is really annoying. I don't know why it started doing that all of the sudden. I used to get like 5 or 6 days of flashing smileys before the solid one. Now I get a bunch of empty circles until I get a solid smiley. FX for you!

foxtrotmama
September 27th, 2016, 09:18 PM
I'm trying to hold out until Friday or Saturday to test. Who else is testing soon?

Katt2275
September 27th, 2016, 10:44 PM
I'm not sure how many dpo I am. I haven't charted my bbt, and my opks were really off this cycle. I got a positive on Saturday afternoon, and our attempt was very early this past Saturday morning, so I think I'm anywhere from 2 to 3 dpo. Now to just wait on af or bfp. Good luck everyone!

Inforthree
September 28th, 2016, 09:49 AM
I didn't have any flashing smileys this month or last month, Inforthree. It is really annoying. I don't know why it started doing that all of the sudden. I used to get like 5 or 6 days of flashing smileys before the solid one. Now I get a bunch of empty circles until I get a solid smiley. FX for you!
That is exactly me! I used to have so many days too! I don't get it either. And I have basically the same cycles as you jennypenny, short LP with spotting two days before. The more I try the less I understand what is going on!

jennypenny
September 28th, 2016, 10:22 AM
My cycles have been crazy this whole year! All I can hope is that it will be swaying pink in some way as my diet and number of attempts etc are getting bluer every cycle!

Cd17 and have finally got a positive opk yeah!! Hubby is working until 10pm tonight (policeman) so just hope it stays positive until tonight's attempt!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

GirlieCat
September 28th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Good luck Jenny. Glad you got your +OPK.

MeanVeggieGal
September 28th, 2016, 01:50 PM
Hi everyone,

My cycle has me so confused this month. My DS is 20 months old. This is my 7th cycle since he's been born. Fertility Friend has changed my ovulation date 3 different times. The first was CD8, then CD12, finally CD 13. I figured CD 13 was it all along. But I've had other dips since the change. I'm pretty confident it was CD13. Please take a look and tell me what you think?

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160928/00b291816dc35f948e02f96cb411737d.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Inforthree
September 28th, 2016, 02:44 PM
My cycles have been crazy this whole year! All I can hope is that it will be swaying pink in some way as my diet and number of attempts etc are getting bluer every cycle!

Cd17 and have finally got a positive opk yeah!! Hubby is working until 10pm tonight (policeman) so just hope it stays positive until tonight's attempt!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Great! We're cycle buddies this month. We're attempting tonight too, had the + yesterday. Hope this is our month!!!

Pbn3
September 28th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Cant see a pic meanveggiegirl. Shows broken attachment image for me?

MeanVeggieGal
September 28th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Cant see a pic meanveggiegirl. Shows broken attachment image for me?

I'll try again. I hope it works this time. [emoji51]

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160928/b7a8170f377a206f58fb5c7f4ba2009b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pbn3
September 28th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Worked this time :) and yep without opks to back up or dispute I would say cd13 looks very good for o day.

MeanVeggieGal
September 28th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Thank you!

bre_cooper11
September 28th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Blaring + opk yesterday! Swaying blue, praying this is the month!!

Pbn3
September 28th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Good luck bre!

Kelbear
September 28th, 2016, 09:54 PM
Think I might be out this month as unlikely to get an attempt in. Positive opk today (1-2 days earlier than expected). DH working late so unlikely he will be willing to bd tonight. Was hoping to get positive opk fri or sat as much more likely to convince DH to be obliging. So disappointed.
Good luck to all those attempting soon or testing soon. Stalking for updates foxtrotmama, hoping this is your month.

Pbn3
September 28th, 2016, 11:51 PM
Kelbear any chance dh can be seduced into a bd tonight? Maybe you could just try and initiate things and see how he responds otherwise what about the morning maybe? He might be willing to wake 'up to it' 😉 if you initiate then??? Just a thought, its terribly stressful amd annoying getting these pos opks at the most inopportune time.....

Kelbear
September 29th, 2016, 12:19 AM
I will try my best tonight but he has been super stressed with work lately and also stressed trying to get everything sorted for our two week camping trip (we leave Sunday). I will cook him a nice dinner and see if he can be persuaded but I don't like my chances. Maybe in the morning if ds doesn't wake up at 6 am.
Thanks for the encouragement pbn3 :bigsmile:

Dreamsister
September 29th, 2016, 09:16 AM
I will try my best tonight but he has been super stressed with work lately and also stressed trying to get everything sorted for our two week camping trip (we leave Sunday). I will cook him a nice dinner and see if he can be persuaded but I don't like my chances. Maybe in the morning if ds doesn't wake up at 6 am.
Thanks for the encouragement pbn3 :bigsmile:

It is so stressfull when you have to persuade DH to BD. I hate it. In some ways it would be easier just to get an insemination! GL Kelbear with trying to persuade your DH. Maybe you have a nice trick on how to make him want you

DS1 (9) ❤️ DS2 (8) [emoji173] DS3 (5) ❤️ DW (41) [emoji1326] DH (38) [emoji144] TTC'ing pink from May 2016

Inforthree
September 29th, 2016, 09:53 AM
GL Kelbear, if it's not one thing it's the other with these attempts. Bad timing for me too this month so I can relate. Hope you get ab attempt in.

Dreamsister
September 29th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Finally I can join this thread, which I have been looking forward to. I am now on 1 DPO.
How is everyone doing?
I had my attempt Monday, Wednesday and today Thursday at 2-O, 0-day and 0+1. Hope we are in with a good chance.
I am feeling relaxed that it is now done deal and there is just the waiting. It has been quite stressfull for me to persuade DH to BD on the fertile days. We missed BD on the day before O bc DH was to tired. I am so sick of swaying. BD is suddenly not fun anymore bc it has to be on certain days and DH cannot perform on commision and if he is not in the mood for it.

bre_cooper11
September 29th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Think I might be out this month as unlikely to get an attempt in. Positive opk today (1-2 days earlier than expected). DH working late so unlikely he will be willing to bd tonight. Was hoping to get positive opk fri or sat as much more likely to convince DH to be obliging. So disappointed.
Good luck to all those attempting soon or testing soon. Stalking for updates foxtrotmama, hoping this is your month.

Haha, this is us, too! I would have loved to had my +opk last weekend.
We had one of our attempts at 230am because we both feel asleep with the littles. Same thing last night, after a late night at Boy Scouts and DD#2 needing one of us in the bed with her... I woke him at 450am, with promises of doing most the work and he's like OK... ugh! We haven't had sex that early since we were dating... lol

Good luck!!

GirlieCat
September 29th, 2016, 11:04 AM
I am so glad everyone feels the same way that BD is just not easy or fun. I hate having to time it and watch the calendar. First few months it wasn't bad, but now I am over it and so is DH I think. I also hate having to test with OPK. I get best results in mid afternoon but I work then and have had to find some interesting ways to test with a basically large public restroom in my office building.

MeanVeggieGal
September 29th, 2016, 11:47 AM
GirlieCat have you tried bbt instead of or in addition to opk?

XXforhubby
September 29th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Hang in there ladies! TTCing is hard, especially with trying to get in BDes, little ones, and life in general! You are all doing great! We try to spice it up with lingerie, alcohol, and doing sweet things for one another. I'm swaying pink so my DH likes the regular, frequent sex from BDing E3D or E4D.

I can see how swaying blue could be daunting if it's not something you're used to. Just go with it, and know you're doing the best you can! Remember, diet and type of exercise sways much more strongly than whatever type of attempt you end up having!

[emoji170]DS1[emoji1379], DS2[emoji602], DS3[emoji577][emoji170]
[emoji166]One last pink sway in 2016[emoji166]
My Ovulation Chart (https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/579920)

XXforhubby
September 29th, 2016, 12:33 PM
Uh, I can wear my size 4 jeans?! I weigh 125?! When/how did this happen?!

Haha! I guess all of the cardio and the traditional LE diet is working this time! Last time I swayed, it didn't work for me!

At least if I don't end up with a BFP this time, I can now rock my pre-pregnancy clothes!

GirlieCat
September 29th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Uh, I can wear my size 4 jeans?! I weigh 125?! When/how did this happen?!

Haha! I guess all of the cardio and the traditional LE diet is working this time! Last time I swayed, it didn't work for me!

At least if I don't end up with a BFP this time, I can now rock my pre-pregnancy clothes!!

Yeah for smaller jeans! I am also at 125 pounds and that is the lowest I have consistently been in about 10 years and it feels good. It feels good for both swaying, but also happy to be low when I do get pregnant and hopefully that helps not gain so much during pregnancy (wishful thinking I know).

GirlieCat
September 29th, 2016, 01:06 PM
My CD3 blood work came back and doc says everything looks good. Is she right? (I don't trust her very much)

TSH- 1.33
T4-free- 1.0
FSH- 6.5
Estradiol- 66

That is all the tests she ordered I guess. I was hoping for the AFM or whatever they do for pretesting at IVF, but maybe normal OBGYNs don't test for that one.

MeanVeggie- I don't temp. I thought about it in the beginning but I didn't want it to stress me out even more.

MrsSparkles
September 29th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Who's attempting soon? Who is waiting to test?

I'm waiting to test :D
If I get Pregnant this cycle it's a boy for sure....we BD every day from flashing smiley, I went cheated on LE a lot and ate really nourishing things, and I didn't work out once.
But I don't care, I just want a baby. My DH has said if we're not pregnant by Xmas that we should stop TTC :(
He finds it too sad when it's a BFN every month.

XXforhubby
September 29th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Not sure what happened to my signature in my previous posts. Tapatalk, ugh

Hopeful12
September 29th, 2016, 01:33 PM
Joining this thread but not very sure of BFP. Dtd just once on O-1. Today is 1DPO. Feeling sad that I couldn't get any attempts after opk positive..

foxtrotmama
September 29th, 2016, 06:10 PM
I'm not feeling very good about this cycle either. :( I'm 9dpo now so I'll test soon but I doubt it.

XXforhubby
September 29th, 2016, 06:48 PM
I'm not feeling very good about this cycle either. :( I'm 9dpo now so I'll test soon but I doubt it.

I'm not sure why there is a thank you here, but I didn't select it.

I think you have a good chance! I'm hoping you get your BFP!!

Pbn3
September 29th, 2016, 06:58 PM
Hopeful I've seen many boys conceived on one attempt. Good luck and fx!! Oh and blue dust!

Good luck and fx dreamsister, mrssparkles, and foxtrotmama!! Cant wait to see some bfps roll in!

Kelbear
September 29th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Thanks for all your comments ladies, now I don't feel so alone in thinking sometimes timing bd is hard work. Would love it to be spontaneous again but that is hard at the moment. Good luck to all of you waiting to test, I have a good feeling that there will be lots of bfps this month. Fingers crossed for you foxtrotmama. We did manage to get an attempt in last night (I really didn't think we would especially after DH said he had a bad headache when he got home). A nice dinner followed by a back massage for DH must have done the trick :wink:
Hopefully the 2ww goes as quickly as possible for everyone.

Pbn3
September 29th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Yay kelbear!! So happy you got your attempt in! Have a great time camping! We are taking our boys on their first camping trip next Wednesday, but its only overnight at our local Lake. They will be spoilt with a powered site though so it's not really bonafide camping lol just to test how it goes. Its only 10 minutes from home too so we can easily pack up if things go pear shaped :)

Kelbear
September 29th, 2016, 07:56 PM
We have been camping several times with ds since he was born but only for a max of 4 days. Two weeks will be much harder and DS has just started crawling so that will definitely make things interesting. I am a bit worried as it will be impossible to stick to the le diet while we are away as we are having joint meals with several other families and there will be meat meat and meat at every meal and lots of BBQS with little to no salad so a bit worried how this will affect my sway next month if I don't get a bfp this month ( I doubt I will but at least I am in with a chance now). I should be able to stick to no breakfast or late breakfast but the rest of the day will be terrible for le. I will try to stick with small portions of meat and fill up on bread or salad if I can but will just have to accept that I will be well over limits and just enjoy the camping trip and not stress over the food. I hope you have a good time on your camping trip too pbn3.

XXforhubby
September 29th, 2016, 08:53 PM
Hopeful I've seen many boys conceived on one attempt. Good luck and fx!! Oh and blue dust!

Good luck and fx dreamsister, mrssparkles, and foxtrotmama!! Cant wait to see some bfps roll in!

Add me to the test group! I'm 8dpo today so I will test around Oct. 4th or 5th.

Pbn3
September 29th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Fx for another high temp tomorrow xxforhubby! You're chart is looking great! Looking at your previous bfn ones it looks like you generally see a temp drop between 7-9dpo so if it stays up tomorrow it will be quite exciting 😀

Katt2275
September 29th, 2016, 09:52 PM
Good luck XXforhubby!

Kelbear
September 29th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Fingers crossed for you xxforhubby

MeanVeggieGal
September 29th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Add me to the test group! I'm 8dpo today so I will test around Oct. 4th or 5th.

I'm also 8DPO. I guess we'll be testing around the same time.

GL!!

Kelbear
September 29th, 2016, 11:02 PM
Fingers crossed for you too meanveggiegal

MeanVeggieGal
September 29th, 2016, 11:03 PM
Fingers crossed for you too meanveggiegal
Thanks 😁

Katt2275
September 29th, 2016, 11:42 PM
Good luck meanveggiegal!

Pbn3
September 30th, 2016, 01:29 AM
Omg ladies!!!! My last pos opk on the 'waiting' cycles at cd11!!!! I'm so excited to be that much closer to my ttc cycle and it will definately be in October!! Wasn't expecting a pos opk for another two days! So happy and I just have to post a pic lol!! Bring on cd1 now!!http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160930/47c2df06f1d1eedb6b5b04cc6f6e9f00.jpg

momamia4
September 30th, 2016, 07:03 AM
Good luck MeanVeggieGal!!

Yay Pbn!!! :)

I'm 9dpo and not feeling very positive about this cycle anymore. I'm not having any of my usual pregnancy symptoms. I was trying to hold out hope but I'm just not feeling like this is my month. DH is going to be devastated. It's so much worse knowing that I had a perfect egg and lining. Ugh..... I'm really glad that I'm not having an ultrasound next cycle. It's way better being able to tell yourself that maybe the lining just wasn't right or the egg just wasn't quite big enough. Knowing that conditions were perfect and you still failed is miserable. :( Sorry for being a debbie downer.

MrsSparkles
September 30th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Good luck MeanVeggieGal!!

Yay Pbn!!! :)

I'm 9dpo and not feeling very positive about this cycle anymore. I'm not having any of my usual pregnancy symptoms. I was trying to hold out hope but I'm just not feeling like this is my month. DH is going to be devastated. It's so much worse knowing that I had a perfect egg and lining. Ugh..... I'm really glad that I'm not having an ultrasound next cycle. It's way better being able to tell yourself that maybe the lining just wasn't right or the egg just wasn't quite big enough. Knowing that conditions were perfect and you still failed is miserable. :( Sorry for being a debbie downer.

You're not out yet !
Don't give up hope.

I understand about your DH, mine is the same, and it makes us ladies feel so much worse doesn't it.
Knowing that we have to worry for their feelings as well as our own.
Womans life is a hard one

XXforhubby
September 30th, 2016, 08:41 AM
Momamia, I wouldn't think you're out yet. It's normal to not have many symptoms in a BFP cycle. I've had loads with DS1, none with DS2, and with DS3 I was such a space cadet that I can't remember if I had any other than not being able to remember ANYTHING, haha!

This cycle, I'm more thirsty than usual and a tad more hungry. I understand that Clomid can cause these symptoms in the LP so I assume that's what it is.

FX so hard for you!!

momamia4
September 30th, 2016, 09:30 AM
Thanks ladies!! Pretty much the only symptoms I've had are being tired a lot and being insanely emotional (like screaming at everyone one minute to crying and depressed to loving everyone the next). I keep apologizing to everyone for being insane. I think it's because of the progesterone though and that I've been fighting off a cold for the last 2 weeks. I appreciate your positivity though. It really helps!! :)

Hopeful12
September 30th, 2016, 09:33 AM

Thank you Pbn3!

foxtrotmama
September 30th, 2016, 09:50 AM
I woke up starving (I haven't had breakfast in months!) and with sore nipples, so I tested at 10 DPO. BFN. I'll try not to test again until Sunday or Monday, I don't want to be as TTC obsessed as I was with my boys. If I'd known at O we were going to take two months off of TTC after this I wouldn't have done as much that can inhibit conception.

momamia, I remember with my DS2 I felt completely different in the 2ww than any other BFP cycle!

momamia4
September 30th, 2016, 09:55 AM
I really hope you're right. I really want to have a baby.

kc15880
September 30th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Hi all! This was the week I've been waiting for (again!). We BD mon, +OPK tues, ovulation pains wed, & BD thurs. I was on holidays this week so hopefully less stress from my crazy boss will help this month. Like all of you I am so over timing our attempts. Hubby has loved it though! He only ever gets this much when we are TTC. :fx: for you all this month.

GirlieCat
September 30th, 2016, 11:54 PM
So excited so many ladies are testing soon. Hope we start off this month with lots of BFPs! Here's to an Overabundant October!!!! Good luck ladies.

Kelbear
October 1st, 2016, 12:14 AM
Good luck everyone. I won't have internet access (or very infrequent if at all) after today for nearly two weeks so won't know how everyone is going until I get back from my camping trip. I hope when I check on this thread in 2weeks to see that a lot of you have gotten bfps. Fingers crossed for everyone. At least I won't be tempted to test early this month as won't take a preg test with me so no chance of caving in and testing early as I don't want a bfn to spoil our holiday. Good luck everyone :fingers:

Katt2275
October 1st, 2016, 12:30 AM
Enjoy your camping trip Kelbear.

GirlieCat, What does your profile picture say? I clicked on it but it was too fuzzy for me to read.

momamia4
October 1st, 2016, 08:48 AM
Super ultra stark white bfn this morning at 10dpo.

amelia
October 1st, 2016, 11:25 AM
Looks like I get to start the month out right for our thread. BFP at 12 DPO! :)

XXforhubby
October 1st, 2016, 11:27 AM
Congrats Amelia!

momamia4
October 1st, 2016, 12:11 PM
Congrats Amelia!

Pbn3
October 1st, 2016, 03:45 PM
Congratulations Amelia!!

Pbn3
October 1st, 2016, 03:47 PM
Hugs momamia :( is that on an frer? Can I ask if you were doing smep this cycle or if you were considering it for next cycle?

MeanVeggieGal
October 1st, 2016, 04:28 PM
It's still early. Plenty of time left. I had a pregnancy that was a bfp at 8DPO, but another I didn't get until 14DPO...still time.

MeanVeggieGal
October 1st, 2016, 04:29 PM

Congrats

momamia4
October 1st, 2016, 04:51 PM
Hugs momamia :( is that on an frer? Can I ask if you were doing smep this cycle or if you were considering it for next cycle?

It was a frer and I did do smep this cycle. I think that's why I'm more upset this time.

Pbn3
October 1st, 2016, 06:44 PM
Give it a couple days and retest, 10dpo is still early but I know how hard it is to see that bfn at 10dpo and still have hope. While its not much consolation, at least we know we can fall pregnant, it just makes those 'perfect for conception' cycles all the more disheartening when it doesn't happen. Will you be getting monitored next cycle?

foxtrotmama
October 1st, 2016, 07:03 PM
HUGE congrats Amelia! That's a beautiful BFP for you.

BFN here at 11 DPO. :/ not even a hint of a line. I've always gotten BFPS at 11-12 DPO so I don't have much hope.

GirlieCat
October 1st, 2016, 07:19 PM

So sorry momamia. Can a positive still take longer to show up? When is AF scheduled to arrive?

GirlieCat
October 1st, 2016, 07:22 PM

Yeah!!!! This is so exciting. I was starting to think the cheapy test just don't work but it is great to see a strong positive on both test. So happy for you.

MrsSparkles
October 1st, 2016, 07:26 PM
Congratulations Amelia ! That's a fab result for you :)

MrsSparkles
October 1st, 2016, 07:26 PM
Momamia ...could you retest in a couple of days ?
May be too early to tell at 10 days

GirlieCat
October 1st, 2016, 07:28 PM
So sorry Foxtrot. I was rooting for you that this would be your month but until AF arrives I am holding on to hope for you, but I understand it is hard to after a negative.

Pbn3
October 1st, 2016, 07:42 PM

BFN here at 11 DPO. :/ not even a hint of a line. I've always gotten BFPS at 11-12 DPO so I don't have much hope.
Sorry foxtrotmama :(

momamia4
October 1st, 2016, 08:37 PM
Sorry foxtrotmama!

I am going to retest on 13dpo. I should definitely see a positive then if I am pregnant. With my last miscarriage, I didn't get a positive until 13dpo. I had a stark white bfn on 10dpo and then a clear bfp on 13dpo.

Pbn, I'm not sure if I'm going to be monitored next cycle. I have to call to find out what the next step is. I can't remember exactly what day he said to come in. He had wanted me to come in for bloodwork on either 14dpo or 16dpo (I can't remember which) if I hadn't started my period yet. I'm leaning toward 16dpo. I'll ask him at that point about next cycle. I'd personally rather not know the details about my follicles and lining. That's way easier for me. I'm also not going to temp next cycle or test early. I was so upset this morning with my bfn that I can't do it next cycle. I am way happier with less details about what's going on with my body so that I can make more excuses for things not working in order to stay sane, lol.

Pbn3
October 1st, 2016, 09:42 PM
I understand momamia. Hopefully 13dpo will give you a bfp and you won't have to worry about next cycle.

Has anyone heard from tfahn?

GirlieCat
October 1st, 2016, 09:56 PM
I am getting impatient WTO (waiting to ovulate). Cd17 and no O symptoms and OPKs still very negative. I feel so behind the game since so many are already at the end of the 2WW and waiting to test. Any other cycle buddies waiting to O soon?

Pbn3
October 1st, 2016, 10:06 PM
Girliecat I'm waiting to o at end of october to ttc so I'll be moving into nov 2ww.

MeanVeggieGal
October 1st, 2016, 10:11 PM

Sometimes it different with subsequent pregnancies. I had a bfp at 8DPO and another, I had to wait until about 14DPO. I swore I was out of the running but nope. Fingers crossed.

Pbn3
October 2nd, 2016, 12:21 AM
Xxforhubby your temp is still up and at 10dpo 😀 when did you say you would test again? Was it tomorrow? *wink wink*

Georgia_Peach
October 2nd, 2016, 08:11 AM
Huge congrats Amelia!

Quick question for you ladies.
I'm CD 10 today and am going to start testing OPKS as I normally get positive day 11. Do you guys test with morning urine or should it be afternoon? I've heard conflicting stories

XXforhubby
October 2nd, 2016, 08:47 AM
Xxforhubby your temp is still up and at 10dpo [emoji3] when did you say you would test again? Was it tomorrow? *wink wink*

Haha! I normally would be quick to test, but I took Clomid this cycle. It has lengthened my LP, but I'm still waiting to test. I may test on the 4th if I haven't had any blood tinged CM or pre-AF spotting by then.

XXforhubby
October 2nd, 2016, 08:49 AM
Is it possible that I'm only 5dpo? I ask because of the second dip on my chart. I know it could be a secondary estrogen surge, but I've had this happen before.

GirlieCat
October 2nd, 2016, 10:40 AM
Huge congrats Amelia!

Quick question for you ladies.
I'm CD 10 today and am going to start testing OPKS as I normally get positive day 11. Do you guys test with morning urine or should it be afternoon? I've heard conflicting stories

I test in afternoon because that is what I read was most effective to catch the surge.

Georgia_Peach
October 2nd, 2016, 11:35 AM
Thoughts?http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161002/1c067c1029a4615751f387e95671e364.jpg

amelia
October 2nd, 2016, 01:24 PM
Robin, that looks like a positive to me! Hopefully everything sticks for us and we'll get some beautiful June babies. :)

Thanks everyone! I'm hoping to get a blood test at 9-10 weeks to verify gender so will post my sway after I get the results back.

Everyone else - until BBT goes down for two days or AF comes you're still in the game!

Hopeful12
October 2nd, 2016, 01:28 PM
Hi ladies, do you feel any symptoms during tww? I can't remember from last time.

Georgia_Peach
October 2nd, 2016, 01:54 PM
Robin, that looks like a positive to me! Hopefully everything sticks for us and we'll get some beautiful June babies. :)

Thanks everyone! I'm hoping to get a blood test at 9-10 weeks to verify gender so will post my sway after I get the results back.

Everyone else - until BBT goes down for two days or AF comes you're still in the game!
Do you think it's positive?

XXforhubby
October 2nd, 2016, 02:11 PM
Amelia- Robin posted a pic of an opk and not a HPT.

It's almost positive Robin. I think it should be positive real soon!!

Georgia_Peach
October 2nd, 2016, 02:12 PM
Amelia- Robin posted a pic of an opk and not a HPT.

It's almost positive Robin. I think it should be positive real soon!!

That's what I thought too. Thanks Xx 😁

GirlieCat
October 2nd, 2016, 02:53 PM
Robin, I agree with XX, not positive yet for OPK (I thought it was a pregnancy test at first too). [emoji16]

amelia
October 2nd, 2016, 03:37 PM
Ack yeah. Haha. Not positive then.

Pbn3
October 2nd, 2016, 08:34 PM
Is it possible that I'm only 5dpo? I ask because of the second dip on my chart. I know it could be a secondary estrogen surge, but I've had this happen before.

Possible but I would think it unlikely? Your cm lines up well with cd21 o day plus the fact you took clomid makes cd21 alot more likely as well :)

MeanVeggieGal
October 2nd, 2016, 08:42 PM

I too have a dip at 6DPO and 9DPO. It's uncanny that we both have dips on the same days. I am also 11DPO today. Good luck!

Pbn3
October 2nd, 2016, 08:44 PM
When are you testing veggiegirl 😀 exciting there's more testing coming up and hopefully more bfps to join Amelia!

MeanVeggieGal
October 2nd, 2016, 08:50 PM
When are you testing veggiegirl 😀 exciting there's more testing coming up and hopefully more bfps to join Amelia!

It is exciting, but I haven't had time to temp in a couple of days. I wake at 5:30 am most days and have missed it. Anywho, to answer your question: if AF doesn't show up by Oct 6th, then I'll be 16DPO on Friday and test, if, and only if my temps look promising. Can you tell I'm pessimistic this month?? 😃

Pbn3
October 2nd, 2016, 08:52 PM
I envy you and xxforhubby's strength in holding out testing!!! Fx for you both! These bfps often happen when your least expecting them 😉

MeanVeggieGal
October 2nd, 2016, 08:59 PM
Thank you.

Katt2275
October 3rd, 2016, 02:42 AM
Congrats on your bfp Amelia! : )

Meanveggiegal, Fingers crossed for your upcoming test!

momamia4
October 3rd, 2016, 06:51 AM
I had a massive temperature drop today. I'm out.

Dreamsister
October 3rd, 2016, 08:18 AM
I have AF-cramps and pre AF-CM today, so I guess I am also out soon.

Huge congrats on your BFP, Amelia. You give us hope [emoji120]

foxtrotmama
October 3rd, 2016, 09:18 AM
BFN again today at 13 DPO. I'm sure I'm out.

Anyone else testing today?

MeanVeggieGal
October 3rd, 2016, 09:26 AM
My temps were close to my coverline, so I'm sure I'm out too.

momamia4
October 3rd, 2016, 09:30 AM
What a bummer of a day. :(

GirlieCat
October 3rd, 2016, 10:20 AM
So sad to see so many ladies finding they are out now. I don't get it, is it the diets or one attempts that make it so hard to conceive? With so many ladies here, I would expect far more positives. Sept we only had three and one MC right away. It makes me very confused and losing hope.

Georgia_Peach
October 3rd, 2016, 10:40 AM
So sad to see so many ladies finding they are out now. I don't get it, is it the diets or one attempts that make it so hard to conceive? With so many ladies here, I would expect far more positives. Sept we only had three and one MC right away. It makes me very confused and losing hope.
It is crazy. I'm starting to think it's the diet and one attempt to be honest. I'm no expert though..
I just feel like if the diet alone can mess up my cycles as much as it has.. there has to be some correlation!

XXforhubby
October 3rd, 2016, 10:46 AM
Well now I'm afraid to test! My temp is still high, but I forgot to test when I woke up. I may wait a few more days. I'm just happy that the Clomid has fixed my short LP!

I'm hoping and praying that we see more BFPs!

MeanVeggieGal
October 3rd, 2016, 10:57 AM
Well now I'm afraid to test! My temp is still high, but I forgot to test when I woke up. I may wait a few more days. I'm just happy that the Clomid has fixed my short LP!

Your chart looks amazing! I'm looking forward to your test. I don't think you'll be disappointed this month.

foxtrotmama
October 3rd, 2016, 12:11 PM

I think it's probably related to sway tactics for pink swayers. All of those little things- J&D, one attempt, DHs on supps or cycling or taking hot baths, etc.

I'm not super concerned for myself this month- this was my first attempt out of the gate and my boys, including the twins I lost, were conceived first cycle trying.

foxtrotmama
October 3rd, 2016, 12:12 PM
XX your chart looks good!!!

Georgia_Peach
October 3rd, 2016, 12:13 PM
I think it's probably related to sway tactics for pink swayers. All of those little things- J&D, one attempt, DHs on supps or cycling or taking hot baths, etc.

I'm not super concerned for myself this month- this was my first attempt out of the gate and my boys, including the twins I lost, were conceived first cycle trying.
Are you doing one attempt fox or ED4?

Dreamsister
October 3rd, 2016, 12:29 PM
I blame the diet. I seems to really have a negative impact om my fertility. Plus stressing over fitting all this cardio into a busy life also seems to have a bad impact. I hate this period where you expect AF and worries everytime you go to the bathroom and expect red spot in the paper

Girlieplease
October 3rd, 2016, 12:40 PM

Eek, chart is looking amazing am very excited for you, so so hope this is your month, will be stalking for updates from testing! X

Girlieplease
October 3rd, 2016, 12:46 PM
Congratulations on the bfp's and hugs to those that got af, that is so frustrating!

I think the diet, exercise and one attempt was seriously impacting on my conception. For me with one attempt, I just never seemed to get pregnant so had to move to e3d, I had to also loosen up on the diet as my cycles went wacky and lp was decreasing. I had to add 4-6 eggs per week, one portion of red meat, daily diary. I also discovered that I was way under on my calories and I think that along with the daily cardio, meant I was way under the calories so I could not get pregnant. Once I made the changes and made sure I kept to the upper limits of the diet I got pregnant. But definitely put me in more blue friendly terrority, I hope my overall pattern will be enough be we will see! Gl and baby dust x

Girlieplease
October 3rd, 2016, 12:56 PM
The other thing that I meant to say is, I think with pink swaying your trying to reduce fertility, so it should take longer and it is an indication that what your doing is working. Am an old Chick and got to the point were I was so frustrated by the lack of success, with my biological clock ticking and the treat of dh pulling the plug on ttc that I had to make changes and the balance flipped to getting pregnant quicker! X

Georgia_Peach
October 3rd, 2016, 01:58 PM
Congratulations on the bfp's and hugs to those that got af, that is so frustrating!

I think the diet, exercise and one attempt was seriously impacting on my conception. For me with one attempt, I just never seemed to get pregnant so had to move to e3d, I had to also loosen up on the diet as my cycles went wacky and lp was decreasing. I had to add 4-6 eggs per week, one portion of red meat, daily diary. I also discovered that I was way under on my calories and I think that along with the daily cardio, meant I was way under the calories so I could not get pregnant. Once I made the changes and made sure I kept to the upper limits of the diet I got pregnant. But definitely put me in more blue friendly terrority, I hope my overall pattern will be enough be we will see! Gl and baby dust x
So what CD day did you start the ED3?

Georgia_Peach
October 3rd, 2016, 02:00 PM
I just tested OPK CD11 today ... and I swear it looks less positive then yesterday's test. I switched to another brand instead of first response. I'm wondering if I should go buy more first response ones bc this is just confusing now.

If I'm doing ED4 when do you guys think I should start that?!

Girlieplease
October 3rd, 2016, 02:03 PM
So what CD day did you start the ED3?

I sort of tried to work it out, I usual o around cd 14 or 15, so when I started depended on an attempt falling on cd 14 or cd 15 if you see what I mean, for example I start cd 6, cd 9, cd 12, cd 15. Or cd 5, cd 8, cd 11, cd 14. X

Georgia_Peach
October 3rd, 2016, 02:13 PM
Shoot I should have started then already since I usually O day 12.. and im on day 11. Haha

tfahn
October 3rd, 2016, 02:25 PM
I'm back after taking September away from the forums. I am currently CD9 and should O sometime this week. This cycle's meds are the same as the previous two, 7.5mg Femara CD3-7 and 75iu of Gonal F CD 8-10. I have an ultrasound appt on Wednesday to check the progress and to see if I need more days of Gonal F before my trigger shot. If I can talk my DH into it I would really like to try an IUI this cycle too, hopefully he cooperates since we haven't tried that yet.

When I saw the RE to get my new plan this month it was kind of discouraging. Basically after 3 combo cycles they start to see a decreases in the sucess rates of it working. He said I could do another cycle but that I should put a time limit on how many more, I said I would give it to the end of the year. Next step would be IVF but I would need to lose 20 pounds before they would consider it. I am trying to lose weight but have not been real successful with it but the last week I have been really honestly trying so I guess I will see on Wednesday when I go to the doctors if it is helping at all. If this cycle doesn't work I want to ask the RE if I can do a Gonal F and trigger cycle next, I ovulate on my own so I want to skip the femara and see if that gets me a BFP possibly.

Fingers crossed October is the month for all of us.

XXforhubby
October 3rd, 2016, 02:35 PM
Diet and exercise seem to effect your cycle. This is true for both blue and pink swayers. Both diets do not harm fertility. Both diets are a healthy, pre-pregnancy diet. Yes, even the LE diet! Where people get into trouble is by avoiding foods (other than red meat). As long as you eat anything you want, and stick to the limits, your fertility will be fine. What happens is when we change from our old routine, our body gets the message that things have changed. It has to then determine if conception can occur without harming you. Sometimes the body "freaks" out and waits to see if things change.

Remember it takes normal, healthy, average aged people 3-6 months to conceive. It's not uncommon to take 9-12 months even! We boy mamas are spoiled by instant gratification and anything less than that we freak out! Don't pull out any stops or drop any essential sway tactic unless time is running out TTC wise, DH issues, or health issues. Do not change diet, add attempts, or stop exercise unless you've lost too much weight or have any chronic health issues that may be exacerbated from swaying. This is the time to regroup, clear your head, and keep moving forward!

You WILL get your BFP- I just know it!!

Pbn3
October 3rd, 2016, 03:40 PM
Just a quick note to say sorry to all those that are out and hope you get another chance this month.

Tfahn its so nice to hear from you! I have been wondering where you are at! Let us know how Wednesdays u/s goes. Also, hope you can talk your husband around re the IUI. You've tried for so long.

Ladies that are doing e4d or e3d, the idea is to start bding once af finishes and start then. So if your af finished cd6 you would start dtd cd7 then every 3 or 4 days after that for the duration of your cycle. It also eliminates the need to use opks as often ladies will struggle against adding an attempt if they see a pos opk on a day they're not scheduled to bd. Hope that makes sense.

XXforhubby
October 3rd, 2016, 03:43 PM
Good to hear from you tfahn! I'm SO, SO hoping this is your month!

I too, will be stopping TTCing by the end of the year. I'm honestly ok with it. My DH is basically doing this for me. I'm going to try 100mg of Clomid on days 2-6, if I don't get a BFP this cycle. I'm giving it my all so I can walk away knowing I did everything I could. I'm going to trust the good Lord knows what He is doing. If I don't get my BFP, I'm asking for Insanity Max30 for Christmas! I'll focus on my boys and hope they will one day have kids of their own for me to spoil rotten!!

tfahn
October 3rd, 2016, 03:53 PM
Thanks PBN and XXforhubby, I hope we all get our BFP's soon. I really don't want to give up, I don't want DD to be an only child. If DH is on board and I can lose the weight needed I think I would try IVF just to say I tried everything. If I already had 2 children I think I would have stopped this emotional roller coaster months ago but I will give it a few more tries. Turning 40 at the end of this month :( but I know what a perfect present would be :)

Girlieplease
October 3rd, 2016, 03:54 PM
Diet and exercise seem to effect your cycle. This is true for both blue and pink swayers. Both diets do not harm fertility. Both diets are a healthy, pre-pregnancy diet. Yes, even the LE diet! Where people get into trouble is by avoiding foods (other than red meat). As long as you eat anything you want, and stick to the limits, your fertility will be fine. What happens is when we change from our old routine, our body gets the message that things have changed. It has to then determine if conception can occur without harming you. Sometimes the body "freaks" out and waits to see if things change.

Remember it takes normal, healthy, average aged people 3-6 months to conceive. It's not uncommon to take 9-12 months even! We boy mamas are spoiled by instant gratification and anything less than that we freak out! Don't pull out any stops or drop any essential sway tactic unless time is running out TTC wise, DH issues, or health issues. Do not change diet, add attempts, or stop exercise unless you've lost too much weight or have any chronic health issues that may be exacerbated from swaying. This is the time to regroup, clear your head, and keep moving forward!

That is what I meant in my post, sorry am so clumsy in how i write. I did not stick to the calories and the diet boundaries and was often way under, so I was not really doing the le diet iyswim? That is what sent my cycles wacky, if I had stuck to the limits in the diet and the upper end due to breast feeding and cardio, it would have been fine! To undo some of the damage I inflicted myself I had to make changes that were more blue friendly. Hope to save other from my mistake.

People's af last for different number of days, my af only was 1 or 2 days at the most so I never went with start on a particular cycle day, I I always found I was down when af arrived and the thought of attempting again was so upsetting. So I tended to wait until that feeling passed, everyone is different, good luck everyone attempting or waiting to test! X

GirlieCat
October 3rd, 2016, 04:20 PM
I just tested OPK CD11 today ... and I swear it looks less positive then yesterday's test. I switched to another brand instead of first response. I'm wondering if I should go buy more first response ones bc this is just confusing now.

If I'm doing ED4 when do you guys think I should start that?!

Robin, if you are doing e4d you should have started after AF was gone. You don't wait for a positive OPK to start because you could miss O if you are irregular or have issues getting a positive. I did e4d last month and started with that pattern from cd5 all the way until many many days after I got my +OPK.

GirlieCat
October 3rd, 2016, 04:25 PM

Awesome pep talk XX. I needed that. I am going to read this over and over when I feel discouraged.

Thank you!

GirlieCat
October 3rd, 2016, 04:32 PM
That is what I meant in my post, sorry am so clumsy in how i write. I did not stick to the calories and the diet boundaries and was often way under, so I was not really doing the le diet iyswim? That is what sent my cycles wacky, if I had stuck to the limits in the diet and the upper end due to breast feeding and cardio, it would have been fine! To undo some of the damage I inflicted myself I had to make changes that were more blue friendly. Hope to save other from my mistake.

People's af last for different number of days, my af only was 1 or 2 days at the most so I never went with start on a particular cycle day, I I always found I was down when af arrived and the thought of attempting again was so upsetting. So I tended to wait until that feeling passed, everyone is different, good luck everyone attempting or waiting to test! X

I understood you girlie and I feel like that might be me- I need to get a handle better on what I should be eating. I need more diary or eggs too. I think I eat too many carbs, but I am really confused with the PCOS stuff vs regular and understanding how many carbs to eat. I have PCOS but not insulin resistance plus I am on Metformin so I thought that allowed me to eat all the carbs I want :-) maybe I need to rethink that. hehe.

GirlieCat
October 3rd, 2016, 07:45 PM
What OPK test are the ones that ladies talk about smiley faces or flashing? I just use the wondfo strips but wanted to see how much the other ones are you ladies talk about.

Thanks.

Georgia_Peach
October 3rd, 2016, 07:49 PM
I've decided to continue to use OPKS but we are going to make our first attempt tonight! I am going to do ED3 since I just double checked and last time I got my girl I attempted CD 10 and CD13.

This time I'll do CD11 and CD14 since I missed day 10.
😁

Pbn3
October 3rd, 2016, 07:52 PM
Girliecat they are the clearblue digital opks. Two kinds, one is a digital that gives you either empty circle (not fertile) or solid smiley (fertile - equivalent to pos opk). The other is the clearblue dual hormone digital opks you use with fmu that give you empty circle (non fertile) flashing smileys for high fertility (lh detected/rising) and solid smiley for peak fertility (pos opk). You would dtd at solid smiley if swaying pink.

Katt2275
October 3rd, 2016, 09:14 PM
I think AF is almost here for me. Had a little spot when I went to pee earlier. My hopes weren't that high for this cycle, since we ended up having our attempt too early. I should be ovulating again around the 14th of this month, so I will be back in the running at that point, hopefully. Thinking of doing e4d plus 1 attempt this time, due to my age.

Good luck to all who are testing soon! [emoji173]

Georgia_Peach
October 3rd, 2016, 09:30 PM
I think AF is almost here for me. Had a little spot when I went to pee earlier. My hopes weren't that high for this cycle, since we ended up having our attempt too early. I should be ovulating again around the 14th of this month, so I will be back in the running at that point, hopefully. Thinking of doing e4d plus 1 attempt this time, due to my age.

Good luck to all who are testing soon! [emoji173]
Good luck to you Katt! I like your approach!

foxtrotmama
October 3rd, 2016, 10:52 PM
Are you doing one attempt fox or ED4?

We did one attempt this cycle. If we attempt the next two I think I'll stick with one attempt for now, and go to E4D in the new year.

momamia4
October 4th, 2016, 09:44 AM
I'm feeling so down about this cycle. I'm trying so hard to stay positive. It's really hard when you're doing everything you can think of to get pregnant and it still isn't happening. I'm going to go do my cardio and hope that helps calm me down a bit. It usually does. Trying to get back on the bandwagon for this next cycle. Hopefully I'll ovulate early again. It really makes the time go so much faster when you ovulate a week earlier than normal. LOL! We're going to be taking November off of ttc, so I'm definitely giving it my all this cycle. I don't want to be due in August as that's when my DS3 was born. It'll be a nice break I think. We'll see what happens after that. DH is getting sick of all the actively ttc stuff. He just wants to go back to NTNP. I have to say that I'm starting to lean more towards that too. I'm playing with not temping next cycle. It makes me way too crazy. It's easier just to go with the flow and bd when I get a positive opk. We'll see because at the end of the day, I'm still a control freak, lmao!

Burakoam
October 4th, 2016, 10:17 AM
XX you are killing me by not testing!!! Lol give me some good news :)... (no pressure!!! :P)

GirlieCat
October 4th, 2016, 10:41 AM
Moma, you had previously talked about injectables next cycle, are you still considering that? Did AF come yet? Have you tested again? I know you said you were taking progesterone and I have heard AF won't come till you stop, are you still taking it? Sorry so many questions.

momamia4
October 4th, 2016, 10:47 AM
My RE nixed the injectables. He said I'm fine and just to keep trying. Af hasn't come yet because of the progesterone. I take the last one tomorrow and then I'm expecting af will show up shortly after that. I haven't tested again. If af doesn't show up my 16dpo, then I'm supposed to go in for bloodwork. I'll just let that tell me one way or the other. I don't want to waste anymore tests this cycle.

XXforhubby
October 4th, 2016, 11:08 AM
XX you are killing me by not testing!!! Lol give me some good news :)... (no pressure!!! :P)

Haha! I'm going to test Friday morning, if AF hasn't showed up by then. I'll be 16dpo or 10dpo, if I ovulated on CD27 when I had a temp dip.

So far, I'm not having any pre-AF symptoms. I'm trying not to get too excited. You know how your body plays tricks on you when TTCing.

ME MOM
October 4th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Big congrats to Amelia! XX you are awesome lol.

SO.. I'm back after AF showed up last month and would LOVE some advice please!

I ovulate on cd12 and have a 11-12 luteal phase.
Last month we did one attempt at my first +opk which was o-2. I had a stronger second +opk a day after but stuck to one attempt (it would have been o-1).. after soooo much nausea and temp tips etc I got a bfn after I really felt pregnant..
Durring that attempt I did J+D, hot baths before and after and antihistamines (zyrtec) from cd6 and on after o because I have a lot of EW (didn't help tons in my opinion)..

Anyway I'm cd 7 - already with some little EW.
I'm confused regarding the one attempt and when we should bd once..
we dtd cd4+cd6 but just because we really wanted to and I'm trying to be more laid back this month. I can still do ed3 or ed4.. I don't know if I should take the antihistamines and when to dtd.
I don't have a special fertility monitor in my country, just LH strips which helped me get my ds+dd in the past. Not 100% sure when to dtd..
I got my dd on a month we dtd o-4 and o-3 and that's it (never heard of swaying then).
I'm a vegetarian, heavy coffee drinker and have lost some weight these past few months on the diet but am a couch potato.

Besides the one attempt and maybe antihistamines - anything else to do this month?? Thoughts on SMEP maybe and when to start that?
My temps are LOW but have actually always been every time I've gotten pregnant and my thyroid is ok.

Thank you to you amazing girls for any advice!

Georgia_Peach
October 4th, 2016, 12:07 PM
Big congrats to Amelia! XX you are awesome lol.

SO.. I'm back after AF showed up last month and would LOVE some advice please!

I ovulate on cd12 and have a 11-12 luteal phase.
Last month we did one attempt at my first +opk which was o-2. I had a stronger second +opk a day after but stuck to one attempt (it would have been o-1).. after soooo much nausea and temp tips etc I got a bfn after I really felt pregnant..
Durring that attempt I did J+D, hot baths before and after and antihistamines (zyrtec) from cd6 and on after o because I have a lot of EW (didn't help tons in my opinion)..

Anyway I'm cd 7 - already with some little EW.
I'm confused regarding the one attempt and when we should bd once..
we dtd cd4+cd6 but just because we really wanted to and I'm trying to be more laid back this month. I can still do ed3 or ed4.. I don't know if I should take the antihistamines and when to dtd.
I don't have a special fertility monitor in my country, just LH strips which helped me get my ds+dd in the past. Not 100% sure when to dtd..
I got my dd on a month we dtd o-4 and o-3 and that's it (never heard of swaying then).
I'm a vegetarian, heavy coffee drinker and have lost some weight these past few months on the diet but am a couch potato.

Besides the one attempt and maybe antihistamines - anything else to do this month?? Thoughts on SMEP maybe and when to start that?
My temps are LOW but have actually always been every time I've gotten pregnant and my thyroid is ok.

Thank you to you amazing girls for any advice!
What's o4 and O3?

ME MOM
October 4th, 2016, 12:23 PM
What's o4 and O3?

Maybe l wrote it wrong, l meant the month l became pregnant with dd we dtd three and four days before ovulation but l didn't know about swaying then

XXforhubby
October 4th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Me Mom- if you are wanting to do one attempt, then have your attempt at the first positive opk. If you want to BD E4D, then you start to BD unprotected once AF leaves until the latest you've ever ovulated or until CD22. E4D will essentially give you one attempt in your fertile window, and you don't have to do opks with this method.

The J and D, hot showers, and antihistamines really cut odds of conception. Before switching anything else, I would drop these. Just J and D after 5-10min. SMEP should be the last resort after you've been TTCing awhile. Remember it can take normal, healthy people 3-6 mo to conceive!

FX and GL to you!!

Burakoam
October 4th, 2016, 04:38 PM
Omg XX it's only Tuesday.. you are gonna kill me lol...

Mom, if you are certain you are good on your diet and excersise id either do 2 attempts OR BD day after positive OPK or two days after lots of ladies can get daughters even on ovulation day with the right life style. Hell I was living a blue friendly life style and got pregnant on ovulation day with this one and Blood test says girl. One attempt is fine but with your other techniques especially the J£D I'd get it closer than two days out

ETA: forgot to mention I also used gobs of pre seed even on days I didn't DTD the week of O and again still a girl (also pre seed with last baby who was also a girl) so while EWCM is really good for getting boys I just don't think it hurts girl conceptions that much with other factors involved

ME MOM
October 4th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Xx and burakoam thank you for getting back to me! Burakoam thanks for sharing your story, sounds great and am very happy you got your heart's desire.

I'm a bit torn between one or two attempts actually, been trying to read here to see what's best. I have a feeling l might be getting it wrong somehow with one attempt but really wish this sway to work.
I'm a couch potato, eating le diet but have had some cheat days after last bfn. I do no breakfast, coffee religiously though and monitor salt and calorie intake.

foxtrotmama
October 4th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Burakoam, I hadn't seen that you got another DD. :/ I'm sorry, that's not fair.

AF got me today. I really didn't feel good about this cycle at all but I'm still feeling a little grumpy I can't give up the diet yet.

MeanVeggieGal
October 4th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Light spotting for me this evening. I'm assuming tomorrow will be CD1.

Burakoam
October 4th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Mom actually I swayed boy this time which is why I mentioned all that to you because I did a lot of boy friendly things plus had a custom sway plan but still got a girl..

Fox.. thank you.. I will be alright... I am currently in denial I think. Hah. Need to see the 3 lines to believe the blood test I guess...

XXforhubby
October 4th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Burakoam- if I test earlier than Friday, I'll be sure to post the results! I just don't feel pregnant. I have plenty of energy, and I haven't had a huge increase in appetite. I am more thirsty than usual, but I've been cleaning my house and exercising a lot. I guess every pregnancy is different, but I will be surprised if I am!

honeybee37
October 5th, 2016, 01:37 AM
Can I join? I'm currently 1 dpo!! Eeek!

Girlieplease
October 5th, 2016, 04:00 AM
Xxforhubby have you not tested yet? I thought I did well to hold out until cd 14, poas poas poas! Please? X

Pbn3
October 5th, 2016, 04:13 AM
Hi and welcome honeybee!!! What dpo will you be testing 😀?

MrsSparkles
October 5th, 2016, 05:40 AM
It is crazy. I'm starting to think it's the diet and one attempt to be honest. I'm no expert though..
I just feel like if the diet alone can mess up my cycles as much as it has.. there has to be some correlation!

I dunno though.
Last month I DTD 4 days in a row, 2 before OPK and 2 after
This month I have been cheating a lot on the diet cos of social commitments, and I DTD like 5 days in a row.

They say even if we time it perfectly a healthy woman only has a 20% chance of getting pregnant.
So perhaps it's not the diet ?

MrsSparkles
October 5th, 2016, 05:46 AM
Momamia,

I totally understand your frustration chick.
I've been on GD since 2013, and only had 1 pregnancy which ended in an ectopic.
Really does suck, and make everything feel hopeless when the BFN's pile up.
Still gotta believe that it will happen for us all :)
Taking a month off sounds like a good thing, at least you will have one month of no stress....perhaps you'll even get a whoopsie just from being more chill ?

Katt2275
October 5th, 2016, 08:04 AM
AF still hasn't arrived for me. Had slight spotting 2 days ago, so I'm expecting it anytime now. The only odd symptom I'm having is itching all over for the past 2 days. Have any of you had that as a symptom of pregnancy before your bfps?

Georgia_Peach
October 5th, 2016, 08:05 AM
So far this month we DTD cd11. I am getting extremely frustrated with OPKS. So now I'm just thinking of adding one or two more attempts. Trying to decide if I do it again tonight being CD13 or tomorrow CD14.
Or maybe both nights. Timing is not on my side. I need to UP my chances

Georgia_Peach
October 5th, 2016, 08:07 AM
AF still hasn't arrived for me. Had slight spotting 2 days ago, so I'm expecting it anytime now. The only odd symptom I'm having is itching all over for the past 2 days. Have any of you had that as a symptom of pregnancy before your bfps?
I had this while pregnant... but more in 3rd trimester.
But definitely sounds promising!

momamia4
October 5th, 2016, 08:08 AM
Thanks, MrsSparkles! I sure hope you're right! :)

XXforhubby
October 5th, 2016, 08:13 AM
I had some mild cramping before I was able to go to the bathroom this morning. I didn't test because of the cramping. It's fading now, but I'm not hopeful. We will see what happens!

XXforhubby
October 5th, 2016, 08:22 AM
So FF changed and gave me crosshairs on CD27 putting me at 8dpo. I did have a patch of watery CM on CD27, but I thought that was from a secondary estrogen surge. It lasted a couple of days before changing back to creamy.

I'm glad I didn't test! I'll wait it out until either Friday or Monday!

Dreamsister
October 5th, 2016, 08:49 AM
Still no AF for me. I am 6DPO and AF usually show up at CD21 where I am right now. Everytime I go to the bathroom I expect to see blood spots. So far so good. Exited for everyones updates here. Guess XX will be the next to test, right?

kc15880
October 5th, 2016, 09:23 AM
7dpo & I am so thirsty! I have never drank this much water in my life! Ive been like this for 2 days now but today was the worst. I never had anything like this with my boys. Fingers crossed!

Dreamsister
October 5th, 2016, 09:39 AM
I am really thirsty too. Today I drank 2,5 liter of water

XXforhubby
October 5th, 2016, 09:40 AM
7dpo & I am so thirsty! I have never drank this much water in my life! Ive been like this for 2 days now but today was the worst. I never had anything like this with my boys. Fingers crossed!

Me too! Except I had this with DS1 and DS2.

FX for you!

Katt2275
October 5th, 2016, 09:50 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161005/ca73a1851ae04b8f41f323678e9a5994.jpg Do you see a faint line here? Not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me.

I'm thinking it's just an evaporation line. This is an 88 cent test from Walmart.

GirlieCat
October 5th, 2016, 10:12 AM

Not pregnancy related but I have been super itchy lately. It is bad so I actually took an iron pill wondering if it is low iron. I haven't even had my attempt yet so mine isn't BFP related.

ME MOM
October 5th, 2016, 10:14 AM
So far this month we DTD cd11. I am getting extremely frustrated with OPKS. So now I'm just thinking of adding one or two more attempts. Trying to decide if I do it again tonight being CD13 or tomorrow CD14.
Or maybe both nights. Timing is not on my side. I need to UP my chances

Robin have you had many positive opks this month? Why are you frustrated? [emoji307]

Inforthree
October 5th, 2016, 10:15 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161005/ca73a1851ae04b8f41f323678e9a5994.jpg Do you see a faint line here? Not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me.

I'm thinking it's just an evaporation line. This is an 88 cent test from Walmart.
I see the line! Maybe confirm with a frer!! Hope this is your bfp!!!

GirlieCat
October 5th, 2016, 10:17 AM
So FF changed and gave me crosshairs on CD27 putting me at 8dpo. I did have a patch of watery CM on CD27, but I thought that was from a secondary estrogen surge. It lasted a couple of days before changing back to creamy.

I'm glad I didn't test! I'll wait it out until either Friday or Monday!

This is great support why the e3d or e4d is so important to keep up till AF. Glad to see you have great attempts regardless of your O day changing. Good luck.

GirlieCat
October 5th, 2016, 10:18 AM

I see something for sure but hard to say if it is a line or test issue. Can't wait to see what next test shows. Good luck.

MrsSparkles
October 5th, 2016, 10:19 AM
Wow Katt !
I see it, but it could be evap. Have you got a FR test, or can you wait 2 days to do another Walmart one?

Katt2275
October 5th, 2016, 10:29 AM
Wow Katt !
I see it, but it could be evap. Have you got a FR test, or can you wait 2 days to do another Walmart one?
These are the only ones I have right now. I'll definitely be getting a better one at the store later today. If af doesn't show, I'll test with fmu tomorrow.

XXforhubby
October 5th, 2016, 10:36 AM
Those tests are notorious for giving evaps. I can't tell if it has color or not.

I would definitely follow up with a FRER tomorrow. FX this is your BFP!!

Burakoam
October 5th, 2016, 11:00 AM
XX sometimes because of how clomid works you will ovulate pretty late in your cycle. depending on the circumstances your body may have needed more time to gear up to ovulate in order TO ovulate..so it's possible you are only 8 DPO. I will be patiently waiting for good news for you on Friday... I don't think the cramping puts you out... I had never cramped before a BFP in any pregnancy and cramped super bad this time. Score the BFP... it was bad and I was so sure it was my period. It was just baby REALLY demanding the best spot I think LOL

Kat- hoping it's not an Evap but only way to know is an FRER:) and even those can be squinters so good luck I hope there is two lines!

XXforhubby
October 5th, 2016, 11:13 AM
XX sometimes because of how clomid works you will ovulate pretty late in your cycle. depending on the circumstances your body may have needed more time to gear up to ovulate in order TO ovulate..so it's possible you are only 8 DPO. I will be patiently waiting for good news for you on Friday... I don't think the cramping puts you out... I had never cramped before a BFP in any pregnancy and cramped super bad this time. Score the BFP... it was bad and I was so sure it was my period. It was just baby REALLY demanding the best spot I think LOL!

Yeah, the cramping had me thinking AF was going to start. I even put on a pad before walking the boys to school! Of course I didn't and no spotting either.

Good to hear your experience! We will see what happens! I'm not hopeful, because I've not been able to conceive with an O-2 attempt. Time will tell.

tfahn
October 5th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Had my ultrasound check this morning with the RE. No follicles on the right that are ready but had 2 on the left, a 14.8 and a 10.2. I am going to do another 2 days of Gonal F injections and have a repeat Ultrasound on Friday morning. IF all looks good then I would do my trigger shot Friday evening and do an IUI on Sunday (DH agreed to try it!) I wish I had a follicle on the right since I swear I never get a BFP when I ovulate on the left but hopefully I am wrong about that.

Buckling down with my diet has seemed to work, Down 2.8 pounds from a week ago. I still have a lot to lose but its nice to see some progress and focus on that instead.

Burakoam
October 5th, 2016, 11:49 AM
That's great news tfahn!!! Did your first daughter come from your right then? That's why you think left doesn't work? I am hopeful IUI will do the trick for you!

XX- so if you are only 8dpo the last attempt was O-2?