PDA

View Full Version : October 2ww!

Pages : 1 [2]

pinkdreams
October 20th, 2011, 01:16 AM
Best of luck Happyheart! Maybe just being more relaxed and not stressing about the sway and the clomid will bring you your girl, in any case I hope you have a BFP soon!!

sweetsister
October 20th, 2011, 02:10 AM
Happyheart i think that too,if i dont conceive this cycle i will rethink swaying too ,i dont have time on my side...your clomid will help with a girl anyways,,,ive also heard so many girl stories after 3x boys lately,dont worry xxx lots of luck to you xxxx

maybeoneday
October 20th, 2011, 05:23 AM
Hi ladies, best of luck happy heart, i totally think you are making the right decision. Keep us posted when you do get your BFP!

I am out this month as predicted. AF came this morning so CD1 for me! I will be back in a couple of weeks.... GL to all those testing xx

happyheart
October 20th, 2011, 08:19 AM
Thank you all so much for the support!!! I really appreciate it! It stinks to have to put all my hard work of swaying behind me... but I do think that I needed to go through it all because my GD has now changed. :)

So sorry maybesomeday that AF arrived!

GL to all!!! :) :)

Have a great day everyone!

zanacal
October 20th, 2011, 01:02 PM
I'm sorry for all the BFNs xxx

sweetsister
October 20th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Maybeoneday so sorry about Af ,your lutuel phase is very short 11 days!! they say that short of a lutuel phase doesnt give enough time to implant making it difficult to get pregnant ,they say vitamin b6 not more than 100mg,as it can be dangerous will help lengthen it?you need more progestrone,you probably already know this ,i just thought just incase you didnt?I hope you get your girl next month xxoo

Tink18
October 20th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Sorry about the Bfn's, hpoefully we get at least one more to wrap up this month! Good luck to all those attempting soon!

DoulaMama
October 20th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Maybeoneday so sorry about Af ,your lutuel phase is very short 11 days!! they say that short of a lutuel phase doesnt give enough time to implant making it difficult to get pregnant ,they say vitamin b6 not more than 100mg,as it can be dangerous will help lengthen it?you need more progestrone,you probably already know this ,i just thought just incase you didnt?I hope you get your girl next month xxoo

I've gotten pregnant with a 10 and 11 day LP:) My gf got pregnant with a 9 day LP:) It can happen! B6 can help though. I took 50mg twice a day and it lengthened it last time I was TTC. Good luck to you all! Loads of baby dust coming your way~~~~

maybeoneday
October 20th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Hi sweetsister, thanks for the advice. I did know about the B6, but I suspect I have always had a short LP as have never really had a cycle longer than 26 days but conceived my DS1 on honeymoon (wasn't even TTC, just stopped being careful!) and DS2, the first month of TTC so I think I will give it a couple more months as I am then if still TTC, may start with the B6.

GL to all testing and see you all in a couple of weeks! xx

Flava
October 20th, 2011, 05:17 PM
I just hope we all get lucky and get a bfp with our gender we hope for!

pinkin2011
October 20th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Hi Everyone, I havent been able to get online. I have been getting bfn's I am 12dpo today and af is due sunday so i think i am out. I really thought I was pregnant I am so upset about it because with our ds i fell in first month and to be honoust we have been trying for a while now even on o day and before and it is just not happening!! I think i will stop using all the gels and things and just hope it happens. Good luck to everyone!! xxoo If i happen to get a bfp on sunday i will let you all know but i doubt it i have bad cramps so i really think i am out!

pinkdreams
October 20th, 2011, 07:09 PM
pinkin- try not to get too discouraged, I too got DS1 & DS2 first shot but this time it's taking longer. They say do the opposite of what you did to get the boys so I am choosing to look at this positively and be encouraged by the fact that it is taking longer because it is different! Good luck!

pinkin2011
October 20th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Thanks Pinkdreams... What are you doing in your sway? I am thinking of using maybe rephresh instead of acijel and just using it every 3 days and hope to use it 3 days before o.. Maybe i should cut out using sylk also? I am not sure what to do i just hate having this on my mind all the time I am really down today.

pinkdreams
October 20th, 2011, 08:35 PM
I am totally OCD so I do a daily checklist and a DTD checklist so I don't obsess. I am doing a fusion type diet of all that I have read, basically trying to eat very little and no red meat at all, low sodium, drinking crystal light and tons of equal in everything, 3-4 peppermint teas a day and adding metamucil clear and natural fiber to all beverages (not only is the fiber supposed to help it really has helped me to not be so hungry!). I am using rephresh every 3 days from end of AF to O, timing it so that I will be using it 1 day before O ( I am using it regularly to avoid the "clumpy stuff":nyd:) I am taking cranberry, saw palmetto, folic acid, baby aspirin and zinc, Dh is taking cranberry, licorice root and calcium, magnesium, baby aspirin and drinking a lot of crystal light and avoiding red meat as well. I use a tiny bit of sylk while DTD and DH is abstaining for 10 days then we will DTD CD11 & 12 (he will release once or twice if he can manage it on 12 before the attempt) and am scheduled to O on 15. He takes a hot shower before. I would have also done an attempt on 15 but will have my father visiting and staying in DS1's room so he will be in bed with us.:worry: I J&D last month and will not be doing that this time. I will probably take a benadryl if I notice a lot of CM. I have negative ions up the wazoo- trionz bracelet, hematite bracelet, a bracelet I made of rose quarts, amethyst and tourmaline. I wear a magnet therapy belt over my lower half while sleeping, rock salt lamp and fountain by the bed, fans on in all rooms, fish tanks and plants in the house, lavender soaps (hand, body and dish) lavender lotion, lavender oil burning and candles. I have a pink outfit, socks, hair bow, wooden spoon and scissors under the bed, pink ribbon under my pillow, and a pink bib under my mattress. I have pictures of girl babies on a my vanity mirror and I say little positive manifestation type things to myself when I sit to get ready for the day. I have 7 day candles burning that I say prayers to St. Gerard to. I change nail polish and use hairspray daily. I "ask" my deceased mother in law and my step Dad to help.:Angel: Basically I am doing everything I can think of and choosing to be lenient with the timing since I don't think it's super important and doing the diet to the best of my (realistic) ability without adding too much stress to my life. I wanted to do some things "imperfectly" because I think too perfect a sway doesn't work. So did I mention I am totally OCD?!?!:think:

pinkin2011
October 20th, 2011, 10:54 PM
WOW sounds like a great sway you will do well. How long have you been ttc? I think I will be dropping the acijel then.. I have alot of neg ion things too!! And yeah I am not going crazy on timing either..... I have added exercise now i am doing 6km runs everyday with a bike class so its all cardio!! hard to do when i dont eat much!

pinkdreams
October 21st, 2011, 01:09 AM
this is our second attempt while swaying.

sweetsister
October 21st, 2011, 02:39 AM
Pinkdreams im also OCD but ive really done my research and tried to keep it in check by doing only the diet obsessively...i think if i were to do the gels and douches with already lowering ph by diet i would have killed ALL the leftover spermies..i think you should cut out the jels if your ph is already low from diet and supplements if you dont conceive this time? IMO?Im a bit of a fertile mirtle so if this month i dont conceive after using the diet and supplements i will just cut salt and skip breakfast and keep the supplements instead of such a strict diet,I planned to do cut off o+12 last time but i skipped that too as i figured my age 37 is against me,and sooo many people say timing is the least important the diet is the MOST..
I hope your still in the game and still get a bfp its still early days?

Flava
October 21st, 2011, 09:29 AM
pinkin-hugs ! using less gels could be a good idea because if you use to much sperm can just get tired trying to swim over all that stuff and so they never make it out of it and up in the tubes.
I ttc blue and use ew but always just 2ml and use it before bd so at the end there is not much left for sure so it's easy to swim up in it. GL!

Flava
October 21st, 2011, 09:30 AM
How is everyone else? Any good news?

LolaInLove
October 21st, 2011, 10:19 AM
HEY again. I'm back, just 1dpo now. Flava, we are neck and neck!!! I will read back and see who is here and what's up, but just wanted to extend a giant FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX for us all this month!

lightofmylife
October 21st, 2011, 11:51 AM
helloooo , how are you all lovely ladies :) ..... just wanted to share with you guys FINALLY I M ON 3 DPO .... needs ur prayersssss :) ..... and FX for allllllll , hope we all would get blue BFP.

purplepoet20
October 21st, 2011, 12:00 PM
I am CD 17 still no confirmed O but I had all the normal symptoms on the 18th so I am saying I am 3DPO.... I stopped using the monitor because I have been to tired to get up :) I did take a preg test on the 19th just to make sure I wasn't already preg from my last cycle, bfn but happy about that because of the supps I have been taking!

Forgot to mention... creepy dreams for 3 night now, 2 1/2 days of really bad heartburn, and I feel feverish! I will test in 3 day with a cheapy.

Flava
October 21st, 2011, 02:19 PM
Im so hoping for our bfp really ! Lola ans light trying for so long , me this is my last chance so really would be nice to get a sticky blue !

purple- Im also 3 dpo lol would be cool to test together! But you want to test 6dpo? I don't do that because for sure I get a bfn so early.

purplepoet20
October 21st, 2011, 02:24 PM
Im so hoping for our bfp really ! Lola ans light trying for so long , me this is my last chance so really would be nice to get a sticky blue !

purple- Im also 3 dpo lol would be cool to test together! But you want to test 6dpo? I don't do that because for sure I get a bfn so early.

I am only testing at 6dpo because my OB says people with twins can get bfp's in the early time frame.... I will be testing at 10dpo and 14dpo because I found some cheapies at walmart for .88 and I have 3 left and 1 FRER.

purplepoet20
October 21st, 2011, 02:29 PM
I don't know if it is a good sign or what but I have really bad acid reflex right now.... I had it this early with DS1 before I knew I was preg and that it can be related to preg. :pray::pray::pray:

Flava
October 21st, 2011, 04:29 PM
Oh right you want twins ! almost forgot
But if you can test for it at 6dpo that means they implant earlier or what? And so why is that do you know?

Ah I wish to find a test for 88c lol

purplepoet20
October 21st, 2011, 04:33 PM
I have only seen the test at walmart once, they had 4 so I grabbed them. The $1 store sales cheapies to but they are normally close to expire.

It may be that they plant early, implant high, or that the body knows that there are two... I don't know.

I may wait until 8dpo to test it depends on how I feel. I feel horrible right now!

.... had to go take my temp because I feel like I am burning up but the BBT said 98.80 hmm

sweetsister
October 22nd, 2011, 12:12 PM
Im out AF came today im kind of in disbeleif ,i had soo maany pregnancy symptoms,amazing how the mind can trick you?i guess with this girl diet i should get used to it,i actually didnt do anything but diet strictly and supplements and same with Dh so il have to cut somethings out and try again..im not looking forward to the horrible diet again ,well see you ladies in a few weeks,,and good luck to the rest of you still waiting ...xxx

Mochagirl
October 22nd, 2011, 12:38 PM
purplepoet - I got my BFP with my twins at 8dpo but I don't think I tested before that so I suppose it might be possible to get a BFP slightly earlier.

Flava
October 22nd, 2011, 01:26 PM
purple- where is your chart?I want to stalk you lol

Flava
October 22nd, 2011, 01:27 PM
sweetdidter-Im sorry about AF...

purplepoet20
October 22nd, 2011, 01:34 PM
Im out AF came today im kind of in disbeleif ,i had soo maany pregnancy symptoms,amazing how the mind can trick you?i guess with this girl diet i should get used to it,i actually didnt do anything but diet strictly and supplements and same with Dh so il have to cut somethings out and try again..im not looking forward to the horrible diet again ,well see you ladies in a few weeks,,and good luck to the rest of you still waiting ...xxx

It's hard when you have symptoms and then AF comes... I had that a few times! Best of luck next time:)

purplepoet20
October 22nd, 2011, 01:37 PM
purple- where is your chart?I want to stalk you lol

I am to lazy to chart... I have a calender in the bathroom so Hubby knows what is happening. I have been busy with the kids, sewing for xmas, and trying to finish a hugh order of cloth diapers... My last cloth diaper order because I am leaving the diaper biz and starting a new biz next year.

I do post little notes and updates in my sig!

Flava
October 22nd, 2011, 01:56 PM
Oh yeah i remember you are so busy! How is the little clothes coming? Hope you will post some pics when is done!
omg I suppose to think about Christmas...well Im so sleepy this days plus I hate early Christmas stuff....I only think about it after Halloween!

purplepoet20
October 22nd, 2011, 03:20 PM
I sewed 1 1/2 dresses.... but had to stop because 4 people ordered 48 diapers and another lady ordered 120 because she is having twins and has an 18mth old in diapers. I can complete about 6 a day depending on what the kids let me do. I have 6 items to sew for my bros kids that I promised by xmas. But I have decided on not sewing the other 4 things I planned. After this I am not going to sew for family anymore....I am not going to be able to finish my xmas decoration until after the Holidays.

I want to focus on my kids... a puppet set DS1 has been asking for, pj's for my skinny butted kids, and winter and sun hats for us. Someday a quilt for hubby and me. Stockings, tree skirt, advent calender, and wreath.

That doesn't sound selfish does it... If I don't want to sew for family!

purplepoet20
October 23rd, 2011, 11:45 AM
5DPO... Still having heartburn, my stomach felt cold yesterday, and this morning I had a cold-numbing feeling in my throat (had with both my boys). I am going to wait until Wed to test.

I had a dream last night about hiking in the woods. Hubby was walking ahead of me with the boys. I felt a child holding my hand and I was about to look down when DS2 called me and said "hurry up I see the waterfall". I was so at peace in the dream. It was a beautiful dream.

Mochagirl
October 23rd, 2011, 12:29 PM
pp - I didn't know you make cloth diapers. I'm a CDer myself. What kind do you make?

I keep hoping that I can buy dipes in girly prints this time around...

DoulaMama
October 23rd, 2011, 12:33 PM
pp - I didn't know you make cloth diapers. I'm a CDer myself. What kind do you make?

OMG me tooo! I cloth diped all my kiddos:) I have a really cute AIO pattern that I'm going to use to make some newborn dipes as mine are pretty worn. I so desperately want to make pink and purple ones!!!!

Mochagirl
October 23rd, 2011, 12:43 PM
I didn't cd my twins because I was too overwhelmed with being a first time mom and having two at once, but once I started cding ds3 I realised how easy it is and got addicted very quickly. I'm one of those moms who wants to try everything out there. My stash looks like a rainbow with dipes in all styles and colours, but I always look longingly at all those gorgeous girly prints and hope I can buy them some day.

purplepoet20
October 23rd, 2011, 12:52 PM

I make all kinds... I have a few patterns one just like the new Fuzzybunz and one like Stacinator. Most people order the AIO because they like the easy ones. I love making the wool covers. I also make fleece covers and in my testing of them they are great for potty training covers, totally held in the 2yo morning pee. I only use wool on my kids but I have a stash of 30 fleece pull-ups.

You can find many patterns online for free and it takes me less then 2 hrs to cut, sew, add elastic, and add snaps... for one diaper.

I still have tons of fleece but they are solid colors in pink and purple. I am going to keep my snap press incase anyone wants to get rid of velcro or replace snaps.

DoulaMama
October 23rd, 2011, 01:03 PM
Where did you find your snap press PP?

(Sorry to cloth diaper crash!!)

purplepoet20
October 23rd, 2011, 01:09 PM
I bought out a cloth diaper biz years ago.... It's a KAM depending on the extras you want it can cost $80-$200. I also use it for adding pants button to jeans and we used it when we made canvas tarps for our tents and boat.

The colored snaps are .20-.80 a set depending on plastic, metal, or a pic on it.

KAM is a heavy monster and will last forever and ever... DS1 loves to help push it down.

DoulaMama
October 23rd, 2011, 01:15 PM
Thank you!! I'll have to look into it!

Mochagirl
October 23rd, 2011, 03:57 PM
Fleece covers as trainers? That sounds like a great idea! I have one side-snapping fleece cover - maybe I'll give that a try for ds3. You use them without any liner?

We should really start a CD thread somewhere so we don't continue to crash here (or is there one already?)....

purplepoet20
October 23rd, 2011, 06:03 PM
DS1 wore normal big boy underwear that he picked out... the covers had snaps on the side, 2 sizes. I lined the inside of the cover with a single layer of Sherpa (fuzzy side away from skin) it is great for absorbing some of the pee but still allowing him to feel it. I had so much sherpa I used it for the pullups and made 20 newborn AIO for when we had to be in the hospital, my FIL could take them home and wash them without ruining them.

I use 2 layers of fleece... and anyone who doesn't know Fleece is waterproof because fabric softener keeps it that way and the only CD that you can use softener on.

CapricornAquarius
October 23rd, 2011, 06:58 PM
Hi everyone, havent been in here for a while, cause I really thought I missed the boat this month, so that made me start to rethink the whole idea of even having a 3rd child, cause I was getting really scared of having a failed sway.

I was wondering why hasnt AF arrived, well it was because im :pregnant: Im 18dpo.

Havent had any symptoms apart from feeling tired at times and a little yucky yesterday.

Dd1 :ballerina: Dd2 :giggle: :omg: bfp out of my hands now in regards to boy/girl.

pinkdreams
October 23rd, 2011, 07:03 PM
Congrats Capricorn! So this BFP falls inline with your custom chart then?!?! How wonderful for you!! Best of luck!

CapricornAquarius
October 23rd, 2011, 07:16 PM
Congrats Capricorn! So this BFP falls inline with your custom chart then?!?! How wonderful for you!! Best of luck!

Thank you PD & yes it sure did, still cant believe it though, cause i had heaps of cm on the 1st and 2nd of the month but did it anyway on the 5th & 6th like my calendar said and BINGO!! Whether he'll be right with the gender, that I need to wait and see, Im so scared Pinkdreams.

Dd1 :ballerina: Dd2 :giggle: :omg: :pregnant: out of my hands now in regards to boy/girl

pinkdreams
October 23rd, 2011, 07:42 PM
I think that since you feel this chart is "powerful" then you need to have faith in it and trust that it will work!! Relax and enjoy your pregnancy. It was meant to be so hopefully you will hear blue!! Happy and healthy 9!!!

CapricornAquarius
October 23rd, 2011, 09:03 PM
I :pray: that the chart along with my sway can get me the boy I so much desire and if it fails then she was determined.

Good luck to you PD & I hope you get your pink bundle.

Dd1 :ballerina: Dd2 :giggle: :omg: Im :pregnant: out of my hands now in regards to boy/girl

Mochagirl
October 23rd, 2011, 09:35 PM
Congrats, Capricorn - sending you lots of blue dust!

CapricornAquarius
October 23rd, 2011, 10:04 PM
Thanks Mocha, blue would be a dream come true!

Dd1 :ballerina: Dd2 :giggle:

Flava
October 24th, 2011, 09:53 AM
purple- you are making great things! So awesome ! I wish you can make me something lol

CA- congrats again on the BFP!!!:celebrate:

Flava
October 24th, 2011, 09:58 AM
For me Im sure no bfp this time so we are done , over. I do not feel nothing at like not like last month...so I stick around till I loose weight but not much longer because I just can't hang out on a ttc site and know I never have more kids...i hope everyone understand.
Going to find a cute weight loss ticker need to loose 25lbs!!!:hair:

Anyway hope everyone get a bfp here!!

purplepoet20
October 24th, 2011, 10:26 AM
purple- you are making great things! So awesome ! I wish you can make me something lol

CA- congrats again on the BFP!!!:celebrate:

I didn't want to say anything but I am waiting to hear boy... I have some cute boy patterns and awesome boy fabric!

purplepoet20
October 24th, 2011, 10:27 AM
For me Im sure no bfp this time so we are done , over. I do not feel nothing at like not like last month...so I stick around till I loose weight but not much longer because I just can't hang out on a ttc site and know I never have more kids...i hope everyone understand.
Going to find a cute weight loss ticker need to loose 25lbs!!!:hair:

Anyway hope everyone get a bfp here!!

Don't give up. Keep trying. The best surprises sometimes take longer.... Can you keep trying until Christmas? Maybe change 1-2 things in your sway.

purplepoet20
October 24th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Capricorn... Congrats! Looking foward to more updates.

Flava
October 24th, 2011, 10:32 AM
I didn't want to say anything but I am waiting to hear boy... I have some cute boy patterns and awesome boy fabric!
that is so sweet of you but i think it will never happen. :-(

Flava
October 24th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Don't give up. Keep trying. The best surprises sometimes take longer.... Can you keep trying until Christmas? Maybe change 1-2 things in your sway.
This was our last try for sure. DH is not doing it anymore. So looks like that boy you saw for me is never gonna happen.

purplepoet20
October 24th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Here Flava... Trying to keeping you in the race for a boy!

The 3 fabrics on the left are flannel and the 3 on the top right I have so much of I can make what I want for my boys and still have tons of left overs. I used some of the Blue Dino for DS2 going home from the hospital outfit and the bright red with colorful animal fabric I made a washable eating cover. The CARS and BUZZ are what I have for my nephew and my boy's pj's, but shows I get any type of fabric.

The patterns are what I have since there are not many for boys, just simple things, I have a few more for shirts, puppets, hats and costumes. I love the boys suit the best, and I am making a set next spring for my boys.

The diapers are a set someone ordered... one without the snaps and top stitching and the other is a finished one.

zanacal
October 24th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Wow Capricorn, that's amazing, so many congratulations! FWIW, I get the most EWCM 4 or 5 days before I O too - maybe it's a boy mum thing :D You must be over the moon - and now you don't even have any regrets about whether you followed your calendar or not!

Flava
October 24th, 2011, 11:19 AM
purple- all is so cute ! i really like the camping and the dino fabric under that!
But Im not kidding we are really done , no way we ttc anymore. It is sad...i just wish I never started and now I have to loose all this fat!!
I need to learn how!
Please some one give me good tips about this!

purplepoet20
October 24th, 2011, 11:25 AM
purple- all is so cute ! i really like the camping and the dino fabric under that!
But Im not kidding we are really done , no way we ttc anymore. It is sad...i just wish I never started and now I have to loose all this fat!!
I need to learn how!
Please some one give me good tips about this!

Can you do one round without the supps or anything else? Just gaining all the weight should help... I gained 20-25lbs before conceiving ds1 and I was in the girl zone before that. I really want you to get your boy. I am going to be sad now :(

purplepoet20
October 24th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Flava... Are you going to wait out the 2ww before dieting? It is not good to diet for boys.

Flava
October 24th, 2011, 01:15 PM
purple- it's not because of the ttc blue DH don't want to have any more kids at all.(wish he would say that before we started...)I think deep down we just don't believe we can get a boy.
I already put on 25lbs!!! And there is no way I would try for a boy without sway Im positive we would get a girl!
Please don't be sad! You know I love you you are just so special and I want you to have a sweet little girl for sure .You got all my pink dust to help out.
For sure I wait for AF I just put a ticker on for inspiration lol.But already I try not to stuff my face none stop...

purplepoet20
October 24th, 2011, 01:31 PM
I am still going to be sad for you!

Flava
October 24th, 2011, 01:41 PM
It's sad...to think no boy for me ...but you know at least it is easier for me in a way because I always wanted girls.
For some one who wanted boys and only have girls it is must be harder.

I spend a lot's of time here so i need to cut back .It's time to go back to my online game and have fun!
Please don't be sad for me!

CapricornAquarius
October 24th, 2011, 06:11 PM
PurpleP - thanks, and yep I'll be updating for sure. You are so awsome with making things, my favourite print is the dinosaure and fireman fabrics.

Zanacal - thank you, oh and that sounds good to me about the cm, hope its the boy thing with me this time. What can I say my astrologer was spot on, we dtd like he said on the 5th & 6th regardless of all that cm i had 4 days earlier mmmm.

dd1 :ballerina: dd2 :giggle: & :omg: Im :pregnant:

CapricornAquarius
October 24th, 2011, 06:17 PM
It's sad...to think no boy for me ...but you know at least it is easier for me in a way because I always wanted girls.
For some one who wanted boys and only have girls it is must be harder.

I spend a lot's of time here so i need to cut back .It's time to go back to my online game and have fun!
Please don't be sad for me!

Flava I know its easy to feel like you want to give up, thats with everything in life when you dont see results, but if you keep feeling negative you will only attract more negative things your way. Please dont give up and try to stay positive, I know its easier said then done, but if you feel your spending too much time here then yes cut back a bit but dont disappear :hug2:

CapricornAquarius
October 24th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Zanacal, how are you feeling so far?

CapricornAquarius
October 24th, 2011, 06:33 PM
purple- it's not because of the ttc blue DH don't want to have any more kids at all.(wish he would say that before we started...)I think deep down we just don't believe we can get a boy.
I already put on 25lbs!!! And there is no way I would try for a boy without sway Im positive we would get a girl!
Please don't be sad! You know I love you you are just so special and I want you to have a sweet little girl for sure .You got all my pink dust to help out.
For sure I wait for AF I just put a ticker on for inspiration lol.But already I try not to stuff my face none stop...

Actually Flava just saw this post and maybe if husband isnt keen on having another baby then perhaps you shouldnt, I really think both parents need to want to have another baby, just my opinion, I think it helps with the whole gender disappointment because you cant blame each other if you get the undesired gender, you know what I mean?? becasue you both wanted to have another.

I totally agree with you on the whole sway thing, Im glad I swayed and yes so happy to lose this weight Ive gained, because if I get another girl, Im happy that atleast I know I tried my best.

4BlueLooking4Pink
October 25th, 2011, 09:59 AM
I haven't been around much, I'm kinda bummed because I'm at 14dpo with a BFN. This is my 2nd cycle after my early miscarriage. I've become obsessive with ttc which is exactly what I didn't want to happen but after having the miscarriage I dove straight into ttc full force, desperate to be preggo again. Anyway, my due date would have been early July and we'll be on vacation around then so I guess it's better overall. Now I just wait for AF and move onto the next cycle. Good luck ladies!

purplepoet20
October 25th, 2011, 10:22 AM
So I am 7dpo... Last night clam sauce was great while it lasted, I hate throwing up pasta. I still have nonstop heartburn. My stomach felt odd this morning. I still have high fevers. I started to think I was sick, since DS1 is sick, but my temp is still about 98.8something.

I am trying to not test until this weekend... I am to busy to stress about checking a test. It will be funny if I get a bfp this weekend because my il's are coming. How to hide my excitment :think:

zanacal
October 25th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Zanacal, how are you feeling so far?

Thanks for asking! I'm doing ok actually, some nausea and heartburn but mainly in the evenings. I'm sleeping terribly - with night sweats, weird dreams and several trips to the toilet - but I shouldn't complain because I hear so many ladies so sick in these early days and I'm grateful never to have suffered from that!

Flava
October 25th, 2011, 11:23 AM
CP-thanks we are gonna be ok for sure.

purplepoet20
October 25th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Flava... men are big babies anyways so you can just cuddle with your hubby.

Flava
October 25th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Flava... men are big babies anyways so you can just cuddle with your hubby.
omg:rofl: I have to do that see?

purplepoet20
October 25th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Flava when are you going to test this cycle? We can test together!

purplepoet20
October 25th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Out of the blue or pink! My lower stomach started to feel like it's full of rocks, my throat feels cold a numb again, and I am a little dizzy... I think I will go lay down for a little rest.

Flava
October 25th, 2011, 01:11 PM
no clue when i should test ...I think bfn anyway and only got 1 test left from last month. i got 3 in a box.
But you sound like you can get a bfp!

purplepoet20
October 25th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Ok so I feel a little better... just had to throwup coffee. I don't know if my utters/mimis/boobs hurt because DS2 hasn't nursed in over a month or from something else. Maybe I will test tomorrow just to check!

indigoviolet
October 25th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Right, have been trying to be patient this 2ww but will test tomorrow, 10dpo, I have always got a positive then if pg so at least I will know tomorrow for sure. Will ttc next cycle and then take December off, christmas food is too good to be on a diet for!

Good luck anyone else waiting to test!

Babymad
October 25th, 2011, 03:24 PM
GL indigo and everyone testing x

Mochagirl
October 25th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Here's some babydust for all those of you going to test soon!!

Flava
October 25th, 2011, 03:51 PM
purple-you sound like your are pregnant ! So do a test tomorrow!

Flava
October 25th, 2011, 03:52 PM
indigo-GL for testing! FX

Flava
October 25th, 2011, 03:53 PM
mocha-thanks for babydust...i don't know I was so sure I get bfn but now I started to feel some stuff today.maybe nothing Im already planing weight loss here!

Mochagirl
October 25th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Flava - I seem to recall that last time you were SURE you weren't pregnant, but then you got a BFP! I'll bet you do end up getting one again this month, and this time that bean will STICK! :HH:

Flava
October 26th, 2011, 10:25 AM
mocha-see that is my other problem...if I would get a bfp I would just be scared to loose it again so i don't even know what is better anymore bfp or bfn

purplepoet20
October 26th, 2011, 04:46 PM
I was about to post the results of my test this morning, bfn... when my dog started acting really sick and odd. I just spent the last 4 1/2hrs at the vet doing blood and urine test to find out that she was poisined. We had no choice but to put her down. She was our little princess. I think I will need sometime to recover from this.

Flava
October 26th, 2011, 05:00 PM
OMG purple who would poison a beautiful dog like that? WTH is wrong with idiot mean people??:mad: How could this happened? Is your dog outside alone or what?
I just asking because when we had a dog he only went outside with us , never alone.
Im so sorry! I know you loved that dog a lot! XXXXXXXXXX

And don't worry about the bfn it is to early to test!

DoulaMama
October 26th, 2011, 05:03 PM
OMG PP I'm so sorry about your dog:( :tissue: How awful!!!!! How did she get poisoned!!!??? Healing thoughts to you and yours~~~ xoxo

littlemisswilko
October 26th, 2011, 05:07 PM
OMG purple that is just so terrible!!! do you have any clues to were and how she got poisned!!! ((hugs)) to you and your family. Our family dog in which weve had since i was 9 (but lived with my parents) had to be put to sleep a week ago today. Fortunately she never suffered but my dad made the choice to get her put to sleep as she was very old and could barely walk. It was very upsetting for the whole family as she was very much apart of it.. hope time heals your pain xxxx

purplepoet20
October 26th, 2011, 05:12 PM
I don't know who would do it... She is the best dog. Never barks and if she does my cop neighbor comes to see what she is barking at. She has a dog door and she goes out on her own but only for a few minutes at a time because she can't be more then a few feet from her boys. She knows all the people on our street and loves to sniff all the kids. The only thing I can think of are the newer neighbors who are renting the house next door because I called the cops on them last week because they have had 3 puppies die from neglect all within weeks of each other (1 choked on a bag, 1 run over, and 1 from being beaten) they replaced each dog within a day of the last dying.

I am trying to look online to see what the possibilities are but all that shows up is antifreeze and we don't have any at our house. We are 100% chem-free organic type house. I only use vinager to clean with. My house is so safe even the garage is chem-free.

I filed a police report and I am trying to keep myself from crying right now... DS1 keeps calling her to cleanup his lunch mess.

DoulaMama
October 26th, 2011, 05:16 PM
OMG:( I am so gutted for you, Hun :( I cannot imagine. xo

Mochagirl
October 26th, 2011, 05:55 PM
I'm so sorry, pp. I had to put my dear kitty to sleep a month and a half ago, and I'm still grieving. Pets are such a huge part of our families, and it's so hard when we have to say goodbye - especially when it's so unexpected like happened to you.

pinkdreams
October 26th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Awww PP, that is so sad :( I'm really sorry...

Flava
October 26th, 2011, 08:30 PM
So horrible! I really hope the police do something!

Flava
October 26th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Just replied on a coffee post and so thought I ask this here. Ok so for like 3 days now every night I want coffee. Today can't take it anymore so I just asked DH to make one.Normally i drink 1 on the morning and that's it or just a half. When I swayed now it was just like a couple sip.
Anyone else had this coffee craving ?lol
Im also hormonal i guess the kids are making me crazy and so angry. uggghhhh

Yuzu
October 27th, 2011, 12:17 AM
Oh, PurplePoet, I am so, so sorry about your precious dog. It hurts so bad to lose a beloved pet, especially in that way. Some people are just heartless!

Fl-Mom-x3boys
October 27th, 2011, 02:42 AM
Hello, I am new to this board. I a mom to 3 precious boys and am so eager to have a little princess. I was due to ovulate on the 15th and today I've had a bit of pink tinge mucousy discharge. Not sure what to think. This is are second month TTC. Any thoughts please...

Flava
October 27th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Got a little spotting today 9dpo . Cervix is very soft .So maybe AF is tomorrow. I think it's early unless ff is wrong and Im 10dpo.
So looks like no more baby for us. it's sad...well see tomorrow.

purplepoet20
October 27th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Just replied on a coffee post and so thought I ask this here. Ok so for like 3 days now every night I want coffee. Today can't take it anymore so I just asked DH to make one.Normally i drink 1 on the morning and that's it or just a half. When I swayed now it was just like a couple sip.
Anyone else had this coffee craving ?lol
Im also hormonal i guess the kids are making me crazy and so angry. uggghhhh

I craved coffee with my boys!

purplepoet20
October 27th, 2011, 01:48 PM
The animal cops just took a ton of samples from my yard, so we will see what happens. They looked all over my yard and found no plants or mushrooms or anything she could have eaten, I only have 3 trees and dirt right now.

When they interviewed a neighbor they said one of them started acting very odd.

DS1 keeps asking if willow is done being dead so she can play.

Flava
October 27th, 2011, 02:24 PM
I craved coffee with my boys!
really? That's so interesting! But now i have pink spotting and cramps too...:sad:

Flava
October 27th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Oh purple that is so sad DS is asking for his dog...I see the pic she is a beautiful dog! I really hope for you that teh cops do find out who did this!! They are very mean people!!

Flava
October 27th, 2011, 02:47 PM
FLmom-I don't know...I have spotting today too but I may get AF soon .When is AF do for you? Maybe it's IB.

Flava
October 27th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Where is everyone else?? I feel like only me and purple is in the 2ww...

purplepoet20
October 27th, 2011, 04:44 PM
I am not really here... Flava maybe you should put your feet up and rest. Sitting is bad.

Flava
October 27th, 2011, 05:19 PM
I am not really here... Flava maybe you should put your feet up and rest. Sitting is bad.
You not here? I meant in the 2ww...i remember there was so many pink girls waiting.OMG why is sitting bad??? I have to go to store too!!!

Flava
October 27th, 2011, 06:10 PM
I send DH to store and I go lay down.:p

purplepoet20
October 27th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Sitting is a stressful position and you should have your feet up and relaxing.

With DS1 AF came and everything so who knows. And oddly he likes coffee and we have to hide ours from him.

Everyone is leaving the 2ww because most have gotten their bfp :(

Mochagirl
October 27th, 2011, 06:16 PM
I'm still here cheering you ladies on!

purplepoet20
October 27th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Stomach hurts ouch... really bad stinging stabbing pain in lower right uterus area.

Yuzu
October 27th, 2011, 11:24 PM
I'm in the 2WW, but only by two days, and I've been avoiding saying anything because my attitude is so negative I'd just bring everyone down. I'm determined to be a little more upbeat. I just hate getting BFNs for so many months.

Fl-Mom-x3boys
October 28th, 2011, 02:25 AM
AF reared it's ugly head first thing this morning and ended my waiting game. Sad but think I will take a break and enjoy the holidays before trying again. Good luck to you :-)

prayingforadaughter
October 28th, 2011, 02:37 AM
Good Luck everyone! I should be o around the 4th of nov. We are ttc#5 we have 4 boys!

prayingforadaughter
October 28th, 2011, 02:39 AM
Wow that sound like a great sway pinkdreams

prayingforadaughter
October 28th, 2011, 02:51 AM
wow purplepoet that is a lot of sowing you are talented. I wish I could do that!

CapricornAquarius
October 28th, 2011, 04:58 AM
I was about to post the results of my test this morning, bfn... when my dog started acting really sick and odd. I just spent the last 4 1/2hrs at the vet doing blood and urine test to find out that she was poisined. We had no choice but to put her down. She was our little princess. I think I will need sometime to recover from this.

Awww Im so sorry purplepoet. Hope you feel better soon.

Dd1 :ballerina: Dd2 :giggle: & OMG Im :pregnant:

CapricornAquarius
October 28th, 2011, 05:04 AM
I'm in the 2WW, but only by two days, and I've been avoiding saying anything because my attitude is so negative I'd just bring everyone down. I'm determined to be a little more upbeat. I just hate getting BFNs for so many months.

Goodluck Yuzu, there's been a few of us who have got BFP this month, its been a positive month so :fx: for you.

Dd1 :ballerina: Dd2 :giggle: & OMG Im :pregnant:

Flava
October 28th, 2011, 08:29 AM
yuzu-it's ok! Im not all happy here either!

FLmom-sorry for AF...

Purple- when will you test again?

I hope everyone who is waiting get a BFP!

For me temp drop even lower this morning 3th day now! And spotting stop yesterday but it's now back again. I don't think I get a bfp like this.My temps should be up now right? I think early af spotting.:sad:

purplepoet20
October 28th, 2011, 10:39 AM
10dpo bfn... Started having pre-af symptoms this morning. I am not sure when af is due since I stopped nursing but either Sat night or Mon night. I will try to test over the weekend. My Il's are coming for the weekend and my BIL is coming Saturday, everyone was coming anyways but now they want to say goodbye to Willow. Last night I couldn't eat much dinner, DS2 started throwing his dinner on the floor and calling Wowo, I started crying. If I am this emotional over a dog I don't think I can handle anything worse.

ELP
October 28th, 2011, 10:46 AM
yuzu-it's ok! Im not all happy here either!

FLmom-sorry for AF...

Purple- when will you test again?

I hope everyone who is waiting get a BFP!

For me temp drop even lower this morning 3th day now! And spotting stop yesterday but it's now back again. I don't think I get a bfp like this.My temps should be up now right? I think early af spotting.:sad:

Flava, temp drops and spotting over your last few days are more bfp signs than af signs aren't they?? I'm sure I actually felt physically cold around that time, even posting about it, and 9 dpo is 'the' most common day for implant bleed, I'm sure it is in my confused head lol. I'll be watching your posts closely Flava!!:)

Congrats to everyone else and good luck to all testers!!!!!!!

LolaInLove
October 28th, 2011, 10:47 AM

This is also me, exactly. XXOO Yuzu....

ELP
October 28th, 2011, 10:48 AM
purple, sorry your sad:( Its horrible when you lose a member of the family in whatever form xxxx She looks gorgeous btw :hugs:

ELP
October 28th, 2011, 10:50 AM
This is also me, exactly. XXOO Yuzu....

Silently cheering extra hard for you and Yuzu aswell Lola:) If you want my lucky super early IC's sent out Lola then pm your address!! They will get to you in time for this cycle!!

Hobbermittens
October 28th, 2011, 10:53 AM
I guess I am here now? Not exactly sure if I O'ed yesterday or today; my temps have been off the last 3 days because we have been DTD late and then I get all wound up afterwards and can't sleep. So who knows.

Anyway, here I am.

Good luck to everyone else waiting!!

Purple, I am SO sorry about your dog. That is heartbreaking. We lost our family dog a few years ago and it was horrible. I found her ashes the other day and it made me cry. :(

DoulaMama
October 28th, 2011, 12:05 PM
I have a few(10 I think) IC opk's(with loads of pink baby dust on them) and I'm willing to do the same thing!! I sent some to Mocha and she was pregnant that cycle!! Let me know!!

Mochagirl
October 28th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Yes, I can vouch for the baby dust on DM's tests. I already sent all my leftovers to swish, or I'd offer them here. They worked for me!

DoulaMama
October 28th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Yes, I can vouch for the baby dust on DM's tests. I already sent all my leftovers to swish, or I'd offer them here. They worked for me!

:bigsmile:

Flava
October 28th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Flava, temp drops and spotting over your last few days are more bfp signs than af signs aren't they?? I'm sure I actually felt physically cold around that time, even posting about it, and 9 dpo is 'the' most common day for implant bleed, I'm sure it is in my confused head lol. I'll be watching your posts closely Flava!!:)

Congrats to everyone else and good luck to all testers!!!!!!!

But Im having temp drops for 3 days now not just 1! And spotting on the second day now. Also my temp is way to low. I just think it's a bfn for sure.

purplepoet20
October 28th, 2011, 01:57 PM
:think: hmm not sure what to think right now :sigh: :oops: :happy: :wink: :pray: :sad: :bigsmile: :cool: :suprise: :worry: :think: but my test from this morning now has a very faint line but the line is a thick looking solid shaped line it is just so faint my camera can't get it. Does anyone know what I mean?

I think I will test again tomorrow! Maybe me asking Willow for a little girl as cuddly and sweet as her worked.

LolaInLove
October 28th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Hey everyone,

Purple, I am SOOOO sorry to hear about your sweet dog! I hope you guys get some answers/closure on that! I am also REALLY hoping that your faint line is a nice early bfp!

Flava, FX for you too. I wish this would be your month.

Mochagirl
October 28th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Woohoo, PP - here's hoping that line is unmistakable by tomorrow!!

Flava
October 28th, 2011, 03:28 PM
purple- I really hope this is it for you! At least one of us get the wish.
I have more spotting and cramps now so I think dream is over for me.
I will have to say goodbye soon....

purplepoet20
October 28th, 2011, 03:33 PM
You should still use your test, just because... You can always come back a check every once in awhile on how everyone is doing. I really wish you were still going to sway :( maybe your hubby wants to be done because he is afraid to say what he really wants. Is he really ok with being the last name sake in his family?

Flava
October 28th, 2011, 03:43 PM
he said he don't care about that and he is fine with the girls. He also think we cant get a boy anyway.

DoulaMama
October 28th, 2011, 04:53 PM
I'm so sorry Flava:( I hope that this ends up being a BFP, but it does sound like AF is coming:( xo Healing vibes to you~~~

Yuzu
October 28th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the love and hugs everyone. I really need them right now. I went to the store today and thought, "Oh, I'd better buy some Always pads," and I just felt so depressed I wanted to cry.

Out of the Blue
October 29th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Yuzu and Flava, I'm sending you lots of :HH: I'm so sorry. Wish I could make you two feel better. HUGS!!!

purplepoet20
October 29th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Waiting on my test from this morning... but I don't expect a bfp this time.

Planning to wait until the end of Dec or early Jan to start trying again. We just got a great deal on exercise equipment for our home gym and I would like to loose the extra weight. I really hate wearing fat clothing, I want my 115lb body back before I try for my girl. I used to race bikes as a teen up till a few years before I met hubby and I miss it. I was building a bike trailer to hold 3 kids and our dog to ride next summer but I can't wait that long to loose the weight.

zanacal
October 29th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Yuzu, I was thinking of you and wondering where and how you were only this week. I'm sorry you're feeling so down. {hugs}

DoulaMama
October 29th, 2011, 12:00 PM
PP- news???? :D

Flava
October 29th, 2011, 01:41 PM
I got AF and a BFN so it's over for us. Hope everyone else get a BFP!
XX

Mochagirl
October 29th, 2011, 02:35 PM
I'm really sorry, Flava :HH:

zanacal
October 29th, 2011, 02:41 PM
I'm sorry too Flava xxx

Yuzu
October 29th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Yuzu, I was thinking of you and wondering where and how you were only this week. I'm sorry you're feeling so down. {hugs}

Thank you so much! I'm just trying to think of other things (rather than POS) and concentrating on the coming holidays. I can't believe it's the holiday season already!

Hobbermittens
October 29th, 2011, 07:20 PM
:( sorry flava!!

Flava
October 30th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Thanks girls. Im very sad and maybe DH changed his mind...not sure what to do well see.

Chicky
October 30th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Promised myself I wouldn't obsess in the 2ww but of course that's what I'm doing! Not many symptoms. But yesterday had some spotting at 7dpo. It was after a bm so could've been just from that, but it was there when I wiped for the next 2hrs. Today I had a big temp dip. Was worried maybe it is just early AF but I looked at all my past charts over the years and I have never had spotting or AF this early and my temp never dipped until af started. No spotting today. So fx! But am wondering if I was spotting yesterday and it was implantation, wouldn't my temp dip have been yesterday, not today? hmmm.... obsessing!
Planning to test tomorrow (9dpo).
Good luck everyone and sorry to those that are out this month...good luck next month to you.

zanacal
October 30th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Oh Chicky, that's so promising and you really deserve a BFP after such a long wait to ovulate!!

Indira
October 30th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Promising Chicky, I hope you will see two lines tomorrow or in a couple of days, FX!

Chicky
October 30th, 2011, 05:10 PM
I'm out! AF showed up...and at only 8dpo which has never happened. I don't know what's going on.

Indira
October 30th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Oh, Chicky I´m so sorry :(

Mochagirl
October 30th, 2011, 09:27 PM
Flava - do you mean your dh might be willing to try again after all? If that's the case, I say go for it!!

purplepoet20
October 31st, 2011, 10:07 AM
Well we had company this weekend (IL's who don't know we are trying) and I was unable to go online. I got a bfn and about 6hrs later AF came. I am not going to try this cycle because hubby and I are redoing our plan a little. We are also going to work on or diet a little to make it easy to get rid of a few things in our sway, thinking the gel but not sure.

I will be in the late Nov 2ww... hope to see Flava! Sorry about the bfn Flava.

Flava
October 31st, 2011, 12:06 PM
Purple and chicky Im sorry about af it's just suck!

purplepoet20
October 31st, 2011, 12:12 PM
I'm out! AF showed up...and at only 8dpo which has never happened. I don't know what's going on.

Mine has been odd too.... I wonder if the girl swayong can shorten the LP for some of us boy moms! We will get the bfp soon.

Flava
October 31st, 2011, 01:35 PM
Mine has been odd too.... I wonder if the girl swayong can shorten the LP for some of us boy moms! We will get the bfp soon.

Same was for me this cycle and I ttc boy ! Got af 9dpo!

Tink18
October 31st, 2011, 02:30 PM
Last Day of Oct. ladies, Someone should start the Nov 2ww...Last month when we were told to start the thread as it brought good luck! I jumped right on it!!! Got my BFP the next day, 6 days before AF was due!! I was shocked!!!! Hoping to keep the good luck going!!

And again good Luck to all of those in the 2ww...FX!!! XOXO

zanacal
October 31st, 2011, 02:36 PM
Absolutely - I started September and got my BFP then Tink did the same in October!

Flava
October 31st, 2011, 02:42 PM
Ok I started November. Need all the luck I can get, right?
here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?6159-November-2WW-%29&p=94515#post94515

zanacal
October 31st, 2011, 05:58 PM
Nice one Flava, I really hope it brings you luck!