PDA

View Full Version : October 2ww!

Pages : [1] 2

Tink18
October 2nd, 2011, 12:45 PM
Well here we are! FX for all of us anxiously waiting!

Zivic-Bubac
October 2nd, 2011, 02:48 PM
5 dpo atm, I really feel this is it!!!! ( but then again I'm super-duper optimistic each and every cycle :rofl:)

zanacal
October 2nd, 2011, 03:32 PM
Babydust for everybody who comes this way this month!

pinkdreams
October 2nd, 2011, 07:08 PM
yippee!!This is my first sway attempt, how do you stand the wait ;) I am driving my DH crazy asking him if he thinks we will get a BFP :)

Mochagirl
October 2nd, 2011, 07:11 PM
I've got lots of baby dust for you all! I can't wait to see those BFPs start rolling in!!

CapricornAquarius
October 2nd, 2011, 07:44 PM
Goodluck 2 evedyone!
Well here i am, been waiting 4 this month ttc & i think im ovulating now i havent bought anything 2 double check but going by my cm im pretty sure, i thought i should have o'd on the 6th cause what really stinks is that husband comes back frm business trip on the 6th which is when i thought i should b ovulating, so disappointed.
Hope u all get bfp this month

Dd1 :ballerina: Dd2 :giggle:

Yuzu
October 2nd, 2011, 08:50 PM
Good luck everyone. I'm 7dpo today. I really doubt this is my month. I'm getting a little acne which usually means AF is on her way. Boo!:sigh:

I'm going to test at 10dpo. That's Wednesday (am I counting the days? Of course not!:wink:)

Tink18
October 2nd, 2011, 11:10 PM
yippee!!This is my first sway attempt, how do you stand the wait ;) I am driving my DH crazy asking him if he thinks we will get a BFP :)

This is me exactly. I cant stand waiting! I am so anxious, want to know either way.

Zivic-Bubac
October 3rd, 2011, 07:01 AM
Good luck everyone. I'm 7dpo today. Yuzu - I'm 6dpo today, I do hope we will be due date buddies :luck:

CapricornAquarius - it's good to see you again! :) Go get some OPKs, maybe you're not ovulating today.

I'm not telling anybody and that includes my DH how impatient I am to test. I keep it for myself and of course you guys :wink:

Emmy2012
October 3rd, 2011, 09:43 AM
Good Luck ladies. I hope you all get your BFP's!!! I am pretty sure I will be one to next month. Temps are crappy and another BFN now at 11dpo so I am thinking I am out. Maybe fourth time is a charm? LOL

purplepoet20
October 3rd, 2011, 10:22 AM
10/1 14dpo woke up at 3am with sharp shooting pains that lasted for a seconds and I couldn't go back to sleep... bfn
10/2 15dpo had some sick feels and very tired... still a bfn!
Today 16dpo... bfn again? 2 days late

Mochagirl
October 3rd, 2011, 12:07 PM
Emmy - 4th time was the charm for me!

pp - sounds like you could be pregnant. Is af late often for you? What tests are you using?

Yuzu
October 3rd, 2011, 01:03 PM
ZB-when do you plan to test?

PP-Maybe you should switch tests, just in case?

purplepoet20
October 3rd, 2011, 02:51 PM
I am thinking of running to the store before DS2 nap... I am never late but sometimes early if I am under stress or traveling.

purplepoet20
October 3rd, 2011, 03:10 PM
I was just about to go to the store but I decided to look at the test again from this morning.... there is a very thin line on the positive side so small that my camera can't pick it up, added photo anyways. I will test again tomorrow morning.

Mochagirl
October 3rd, 2011, 03:18 PM
Ooooohhhh - that's exciting, PP! Get yourself a FRER and test with FMU tomorrow!

zanacal
October 3rd, 2011, 03:22 PM
I see it PP - definitely pick up that test! Excited for you!

Tink18
October 3rd, 2011, 03:34 PM
t's Official, DD is going to be a big sister! I peed on a First response this morning and got a faint line. SO I rushed out to get a digital...and there it was in plain sight!!! I called DH at work, I was so excited. I said I hate that I am telling you on the phone...and he said OMG I would have killed you if you waited! He was sooo happy! I cried and cried!! I can't wait for him to get home so I can make out with him!! I am sooo excited!!!!! SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! We are taking family picutes next week and I am going to make a sign for DD to hold that says "big sister" and then give them to our family when we are ready to tell!!!! I am so stunned I got a BFP at 10DPO....It took me being 20 days late with DD..I haven't even missed my AF yet! WE aren't telling anyone till I am 12 weeks since we had such a big scare with DD in the beginning...OF course I worry about that again, but I am just going to enjoy this!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y98/Tinkerb3ll18/2011-10-03120807.jpg

Tink18
October 3rd, 2011, 03:35 PM
I was just about to go to the store but I decided to look at the test again from this morning.... there is a very thin line on the positive side so small that my camera can't pick it up, added photo anyways. I will test again tomorrow morning.

OMG yay!!! Today is such a good day!! I totally see it!! COngrats!

WashingtonPromise
October 3rd, 2011, 03:36 PM
Yeah, lots of testers in the nest couple days!!!

PP: I see a line. I can not wait to see tomorrow's test.

Emmy: You never know...some ugly charts can make a +.

Tink: When do you plan on testing ?

WashingtonPromise
October 3rd, 2011, 03:37 PM
Okay, I was typing....

Congrats Tink :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer:

Tink18
October 3rd, 2011, 03:37 PM
WP look at my post above yours...lol.

Zivic-Bubac
October 3rd, 2011, 03:38 PM
PP - I'm cheering you here! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Yuzu is right, get some other brand and POAS asap! lol!

Yuzu - I won't test before my af is due and that is October 11th, so centuries away :rolleyes: Absolutely no symptoms whatsoever. I'm trying to convince myself I'm exhausted and sleepy, but heck I'm not :(

Hobbermittens
October 3rd, 2011, 03:38 PM
Congrats PP and Tink!!!

Tink18
October 3rd, 2011, 03:39 PM
haha!! Omg I am stunned....so stunned! I cant even believe it happened so fast!! I had a feeling last night when I was laying there and I felt sick to my stomach almost to where i was to vom...I wasn't going to test till I missed AF but I just went for it!

Zivic-Bubac
October 3rd, 2011, 03:40 PM
Tink - congratulations on your BFP, fx it's blue one!!!! :luck: Was it OHW?

Tink18
October 3rd, 2011, 03:43 PM
What is OHW?

purplepoet20
October 3rd, 2011, 03:43 PM
Congrats Tink!

Zivic-Bubac
October 3rd, 2011, 03:46 PM
What is OHW?

One Hit Wonder - 1st attempt success.

Tink18
October 3rd, 2011, 03:49 PM
OHH one hit wonder... YES First attempt!

Mochagirl
October 3rd, 2011, 04:02 PM
Tink - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :bluecheer:

DoulaMama
October 3rd, 2011, 04:39 PM
Woohoo!!! Congrats Tink!!! How wonderful!!!

PP- I can't wait to see your test tomorrow! Good luck!!! FX'd!

Baby dust to all who would like it!!!!~~~~~~

LolaInLove
October 3rd, 2011, 05:59 PM
Congrats again, Tink! And PP, hoping your test is right on and you have a nice bfp also!

FX for you other girls!!! ZB, I would be so so happy if this was your month!

I'm 11dpo and bfn this morning. Not surprised. Dropping all meds and going natural from now on, so we'll see what happens. Hubby is on the super vitamins, though. Hoping another couple months will yield a crop of good sperm, at least more sperm, lol.

pinkdreams
October 3rd, 2011, 06:07 PM
Hooray!!! What a great way to start the month!! Keep the BFP's coming!! Congratulations ladies :)!!

CapricornAquarius
October 4th, 2011, 05:13 AM
Yuzu - I'm 6dpo today, I do hope we will be due date buddies :luck:

CapricornAquarius - it's good to see you again! :) Go get some OPKs, maybe you're not ovulating today.

I'm not telling anybody and that includes my DH how impatient I am to test. I keep it for myself and of course you guys :wink:

Thanks ZB, I really hope your right, I went and brought the clear blue digital O test kit last night, I tested this morning and nothing, I'll test 2morow and see what happens. FX for you.

Tink - Congratulations!

Hubby :happycouple: Me
DD1 :ballerina: DD2 :giggle:

CapricornAquarius
October 4th, 2011, 05:22 AM
LLove, you still might get your bfp, my girlfriend was 19dpo before she got her bfp, your not out until AF arrives.

cemas
October 4th, 2011, 10:00 AM
Congrats Tink.....Hurray! u did it.

WashingtonPromise
October 4th, 2011, 10:40 AM
What causes nausea? High progestrone?
When I was pg with the chemical last month, I was nausous every evening around or during supper time. And it ended when AF started. Last night halfway through supper it started again and lasted until I woke up this morning. What do you guys think....weird, huh? I am so "trying" not to get excited this month.

purplepoet20
October 4th, 2011, 10:48 AM
17dpo... BFN on a FRER :think: hubby bought 6 different boxes yesterday so I will take another tomorrow.

I am not sick but I have had a monster headache since yesterday afternoon, my stomach hurts a little and feels cold/numb off and on, and I am 4 days late!

Flava
October 4th, 2011, 11:13 AM
purple-4 days late and no af? I really hope this is it for you!!

LolaInLove
October 4th, 2011, 11:32 AM
What causes nausea? High progestrone?
When I was pg with the chemical last month, I was nausous every evening around or during supper time. And it ended when AF started. Last night halfway through supper it started again and lasted until I woke up this morning. What do you guys think....weird, huh? I am so "trying" not to get excited this month.

Yes, it's the progesterone. Oh snap, WP....may be a good sign for you! Fertility is high after a chemical, ya know!

LolaInLove
October 4th, 2011, 11:33 AM
LLove, you still might get your bfp, my girlfriend was 19dpo before she got her bfp, your not out until AF arrives.

Thanks, CA.....not too hopeful though since we have the lovely MFI diagnosis now (male factor infertility.....see my siggy). But you are right, not cutting out all hope. (:

LolaInLove
October 4th, 2011, 11:34 AM
17dpo... BFN on a FRER :think: hubby bought 6 different boxes yesterday so I will take another tomorrow.

I am not sick but I have had a monster headache since yesterday afternoon, my stomach hurts a little and feels cold/numb off and on, and I am 4 days late!

Dang, I was hoping to see a bfp for you this morning! Well, still not out! And you are way late now. GL!

zanacal
October 4th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Congratulations Tink, I love how happy you sound in your posts :D

princesssarah34
October 4th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Congrats Tink!!!
GL PP!!

Stalking to see more BFP's!

WashingtonPromise
October 4th, 2011, 02:53 PM
PP: Hum, I am stumped. Maybe you Oed later than you thought?

Lola: So, if it is the prog. then I should expect this ickyness every 2WW? It is so weird that it is always the evening, too. I guess only time will tell.

purplepoet20
October 4th, 2011, 03:35 PM
I have been wondering if I did Ov late after counting out the days..... maybe 3 days later on the 20th and not the 17th. But then that would mean we DTD 5 1/2 days before and 24+hrs after. The monitor said Ov on the 17th but my temps were high from the 17th-21st. Hubby was oncall so our timing was not as planned.

And also I never took preg test before because all my babies were 6wks along when the Dr's did a preg test. Testing is so new to me.

CapricornAquarius
October 4th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Thanks, CA.....not too hopeful though since we have the lovely MFI diagnosis now (male factor infertility.....see my siggy). But you are right, not cutting out all hope. (:

Sorry to hear that, it just may take a little longer but you will get your bfp, but remember your still not out this month. I was conceived even though mums tubes were tied! I believe anything is possible!

Looks like I was right, Ive o'd before I was expected to and husband comes home today, no go for me this October, we've missed the boat :sad:

LolaInLove
October 4th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Sorry to hear that, it just may take a little longer but you will get your bfp, but remember your still not out this month. I was conceived even though mums tubes were tied! I believe anything is possible!

Looks like I was right, Ive o'd before I was expected to and husband comes home today, no go for me this October, we've missed the boat :sad:

Wow, thanks for sharing that! You are so right, all things are possible. (: Sorry you had to miss this month.....just use it as an excuse to sway all month long instead of taking the 2ww break and then you will feel really confident about your sway next month.

CapricornAquarius
October 4th, 2011, 05:35 PM
I have been wondering if I did Ov late after counting out the days..... maybe 3 days later on the 20th and not the 17th. But then that would mean we DTD 5 1/2 days before and 24+hrs after. The monitor said Ov on the 17th but my temps were high from the 17th-21st. Hubby was oncall so our timing was not as planned.

And also I never took preg test before because all my babies were 6wks along when the Dr's did a preg test. Testing is so new to me.

Wow, your lucky, most of us cant wait to test! FX for you

CapricornAquarius
October 4th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Wow, thanks for sharing that! You are so right, all things are possible. (: Sorry you had to miss this month.....just use it as an excuse to sway all month long instead of taking the 2ww break and then you will feel really confident about your sway next month.

Your welcome!
Ive had a calendar made up for me by an astrologer so Im only ttc with my personal boy months, August my O was spot on like my calendar said it would be, but this month I noticed heaps of cm on the 2nd & 3rd where it should have been today & tomorrow, this is why we planned for my husband to be back today from being away for the past week :mad:

Call me crazy but now the only other boy month I get is next year 1st of April :hair:

WashingtonPromise
October 4th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Your welcome!
Ive had a calendar made up for me by an astrologer so Im only ttc with my personal boy months, August my O was spot on like my calendar said it would be, but this month I noticed heaps of cm on the 2nd & 3rd where it should have been today & tomorrow, this is why we planned for my husband to be back today from being away for the past week :mad:

Call me crazy but now the only other boy month I get is next year 1st of April :hair:

I am so sorry you missed this month. Do you mean you won't TTC again until April?

Belle
October 4th, 2011, 07:10 PM
I'm also here waiting for the two weeks but I'm almost 100 percent sure I'm not pregnant. I don't feel positive like I usually do and I have a terrible sinus infection and I can't stop coughing I'm not taking antibiotics for it.

CapricornAquarius
October 4th, 2011, 08:48 PM
I am so sorry you missed this month. Do you mean you won't TTC again until April?

Yes this is why Im so cranky if we've missed the boat, Im still going to dtd tonight and tomorrow regardless of what my opk said this morning, cause Ive still got stretchy cm, Oh I :pray:

CapricornAquarius
October 4th, 2011, 08:53 PM
I'm also here waiting for the two weeks but I'm almost 100 percent sure I'm not pregnant. I don't feel positive like I usually do and I have a terrible sinus infection and I can't stop coughing I'm not taking antibiotics for it.

How many dpo are you?

Belle
October 4th, 2011, 10:01 PM
We dtd last night and this morning I had ewmc would it be the acijel and rephresh? The acijel was on a tiny bit on Dh as a lube dtd and rephresh I only get abit of that during the day not the next day. I feel abit paranoid now I just took a zyrtec anyway because of hayfever (alot of pollen in the air at the moment) It's going to be the longest two weeks of my life

pinkdreams
October 5th, 2011, 07:14 AM
I'm with you Belle, this 2 WW is painful!! I keep feeling nauseous and tired all day long, some cramping and the occasional pulling feeling in my lower abdomen, of course I am completely aware of how irrational this is ;) seeing as i'm only 4 DPO but I can't help but hope. Maybe my baby implanted super fast:giggle:

Belle
October 5th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Oh too funny pinkdreams I'm 2dpo and I feel bloated and my tummy seems unsettled but I think for me it's just nerves when I think about it

purplepoet20
October 5th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Me at dinner last night :tissue: AF came really bad and strong. I cried all night long. Hubby keeps saying we will try until we get another baby. So I am going to take sometime and get some things done today and get ready for our trip. And the other hard thing is my little calf has stopped nursing because he found his brothers drinks to tasty... Maybe that will help me get preg soon!

Flava
October 5th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Oh PP im so sorry about AF! Now that you not BF anymore I hope you get a bfp very fast!
XXXXX

LolaInLove
October 5th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Me at dinner last night :tissue: AF came really bad and strong. I cried all night long. Hubby keeps saying we will try until we get another baby. So I am going to take sometime and get some things done today and get ready for our trip. And the other hard thing is my little calf has stopped nursing because he found his brothers drinks to tasty... Maybe that will help me get preg soon!

PP, I'm sorry hun. I didn't know you were bf still though.....I am amazed that so many do get pg while bf....I didn't ovulate at all until I stopped! BIG HUGE FX that this means a bfp is right around the corner. I hope you are doing ok with the weaning, I always hated it for many reasons, but had to look at the bright sides like getting my figure back and such. (:

Mochagirl
October 5th, 2011, 12:14 PM
pp, I'm so sorry the witch finally found you. I'm sure the fact that your ds is weaning himself is making you even more emotional - I always find it really hard when my kids finally wean. Lots of hugs and baby dust for you for your next attempt :HH:

Yuzu
October 5th, 2011, 01:15 PM
BFN this morning.:tissue:

Mochagirl
October 5th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Sorry, Yuzu. :hug2:

LolaInLove
October 5th, 2011, 01:36 PM

BOO! Sorry, Yuzu. I know the feeling.

zanacal
October 5th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Sorry for the BFN Yuzu.

Sorry AF arrived purplepoet. It's always a sad time when a LO decides to stop nursing, so take care of yourself and congratulations on doing a great job for him all this time :D

Flava
October 5th, 2011, 01:56 PM
Yuzu -so sorry ! But no af yet? Hope it wont come!

Tink18
October 5th, 2011, 02:33 PM
sorry pp, Keep your head up! Maybe since your done nursing you will get pregnant right away!!!

Yuzu, sorry about the BFN.

I did anther FR this morning and there were 2 dark lines. Should I be concerned because i haven't missed Af, yet, she would be due on SUnday, I keep thinking I am going to bleed regardless of the BFP! It is making me crazy. I got my BFP at 9 dpo, I calculated wrong, I thought it was 10DPO. I am trying not stress.

WashingtonPromise
October 5th, 2011, 03:19 PM
So sorry PP, you have such a great Dh.

Yuzu:what dpo are you? Maybe too early?

Tink: You are suppose to have 2 dark lines. That's what you want right? That's one of the reason I stress myself out when I test early, but it works out. You need to keep you mind busy on the day AF is due.

I have been so tired today. It is hard to tell if it is just from my normal life or preggo symptoms.(can you tell I am talking myself out of it) I was so tired yesterday I almost didn't take a shower before bed. It was only 8:30, but my body thought it was 10....bedtime. I almost hate to post symptoms though, if I get a BFN it seems almost....... weird. I don't know.

Belle
October 5th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Oh Sorry to hear that PP but think of not breast feeding as a blessing in disguise, your hormones will go back to normal and you'll get pregnant easier xo.
Yuzu your not out until you get your period.

CapricornAquarius
October 5th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Aww im sorry pp & yuzu!

I definately missed my O this month,i got 2 cocky thought i knew my O really well then bang she tricks me, checked again this morn with my digital opk & nop,narda,no,negative, just not meant 2 b yet.
Dd1 :ballerina:
Dd2 :giggle:

Zivic-Bubac
October 6th, 2011, 03:07 PM

Crap! Hugs to you huni! :hug2: Good thing is there is always next cycle!!!! :luck:

Zivic-Bubac
October 6th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Me at dinner last night :tissue: AF came really bad and strong. I cried all night long.I'm so sorry huni :( I hope stopping BF will speed up your BFP! :fingers:

Zivic-Bubac
October 6th, 2011, 03:14 PM
I definately missed my O this month
Dd1 :ballerina:
Dd2 :giggle:Yep, happened to me at least twice. It sucks and in addition I was using OPKs :sigh:
But I'm always thinking: I'll prepare better for my next attempt :) So I hope you get BFP next cycle! :happy:

WashingtonPromise
October 6th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Cap: Sorry you missed O. You have some willpower waiting until April.

Zivic: Any symptoms?

My (.)s have been a little sore yesterday and today, but I did stop nursing a little over a month ago....it may still be from that. I almost caved and just POAS, but I came to my senses when I seen I only had 2 FRER left, I need to wait a little bit longer. This morning I was happy with waiting until 14dpo (Tue)....I don't know what happened.

Edited: I just checked out your other thread....very promising!!!!

Zivic-Bubac
October 6th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Hey WP, I saw today registration ( license?) plates on the car in front of me with WP letters and my 1st thought was: Washington Promise! :rofl: So I was thinking of you today. Sore b***s sound promising!!!!! :fingers:

We can test together on Tuesday! :) I'll be 14dpo on Tuesday as well, hope it's a Special BFP Day :wink:

I have mild cramps here and there and something at 7dpo I hope and pray was IB

DoulaMama
October 6th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Hey WP, I saw today registration ( license?) plates on the car in front of me with WP letters and my 1st thought was: Washington Promise! :rofl: So I was thinking of you today. Sore b***s sound promising!!!!! :fingers:

We can test together on Tuesday! :) I'll be 14dpo on Tuesday as well, hope it's a Special BFP Day :wink:

I have mild cramps here and there and something at 7dpo I hope and pray was IB

OMG...I have zero patience!!!! You need to go pee on a FRER RIGHT NOW!!!! :rofl: Thinking good ++++++ thoughts for you and WP:) xoxox (and whoever else is testing soon!!) ~~~BABY DUST~~~~

CapricornAquarius
October 6th, 2011, 11:28 PM
Yep, happened to me at least twice. It sucks and in addition I was using OPKs :sigh:
But I'm always thinking: I'll prepare better for my next attempt :) So I hope you get BFP next cycle! :happy:

Thanks, ZB glad Im not the only one, but sorry you've missed it twice.
Wish I could keep trying every month, long story - regarding lunar months, driving me kookoo :think:

CapricornAquarius
October 6th, 2011, 11:35 PM
Cap: Sorry you missed O. You have some willpower waiting until April.

Zivic: Any symptoms?

My (.)s have been a little sore yesterday and today, but I did stop nursing a little over a month ago....it may still be from that. I almost caved and just POAS, but I came to my senses when I seen I only had 2 FRER left, I need to wait a little bit longer. This morning I was happy with waiting until 14dpo (Tue)....I don't know what happened.

Edited: I just checked out your other thread....very promising!!!!

Yeah not so sure if my will power will hold off, this whole swaying thing is stressing me out, but then maybe thats a good thing cause stress is suppose to be good when ttc a boy, right??

GL hope you get your bpf.

CapricornAquarius
October 6th, 2011, 11:45 PM
ZbuBac and WashingtonP, Im feeling good vibes for the two of you :fingers:

Mochagirl
October 7th, 2011, 07:44 AM
You ladies waiting to test have such willpower - I caved at 8dpo, which is fine because I got my BFP at 9dpo :bigsmile:

LolaInLove
October 7th, 2011, 09:08 AM
I'm out again, big shocker there. I may not post here much, it might get depressing! But I am cheering you guys on!

WashingtonPromise
October 7th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Okay, I took my temp this morning and it was still wayyy up, so I tested with a FRER and $ tree test.........very faint + on the FRER (just like last month's) and neg on the $ store test. I am trying not to get my hopes up because of what happened last month. The test looks pretty good, nice pink faint line, but you know how it could go. I just had to cave and test, I have been eating just veges and protein and I have been starving, so I didn't want to punish my body if there is a little bean in there.

Mochagirl
October 7th, 2011, 09:21 AM
So sorry about af, Lola!

WP - Congrats! I'll be praying that this bean sticks!

cemas
October 7th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Okay, I took my temp this morning and it was still wayyy up, so I tested with a FRER and $ tree test.........very faint + on the FRER (just like last month's) and neg on the $ store test. I am trying not to get my hopes up because of what happened last month. The test looks pretty good, nice pink faint line, but you know how it could go. I just had to cave and test, I have been eating just veges and protein and I have been starving, so I didn't want to punish my body if there is a little bean in there.

Any particular reason u are eating only veggies and protein and no carb?

And Yes Congrats!!!

Flava
October 7th, 2011, 10:29 AM
WP_ congrats again!!

zanacal
October 7th, 2011, 11:52 AM
I'm sorry Lola x

Sounds really promising WP - I'll whisper my congratulations :D

WashingtonPromise
October 7th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Any particular reason u are eating only veggies and protein and no carb?

And Yes Congrats!!!

I started cutting back on carbs a couple days ago because a gained another 3 pounds. I did have some WW muffins this morning after the faint +.

Thanks for the congrats, just still so nervous.

pinkdreams
October 8th, 2011, 08:20 PM
what brand of pregnancy test do you think give the earliest detection? I am 8 DPO today and want to be prepared ;)

Tink18
October 8th, 2011, 09:47 PM
I think first response. I got my BFP at 9dpo with that one on monday! GL!!!!

Who else is testing soon?

maybeoneday
October 9th, 2011, 03:58 AM
Hi girls, I think I am offically joining you here...... I ovulated yesterday so not too long to wait. I only have a short luteal phase (11 days ish) so should be testing about the 17th.....

Congrats WP - have you tested again or are you going to wait?

x

Sassy
October 9th, 2011, 05:57 AM
I'm baaa-aacckkk! Same as maybeoneday - I O'd yesterday so am technically 1DPO! although this was a wierd O - none of the usual pains I get (last months I had MONSTER O pains and was sure I'd spat out 2 eggs lol!). I didn't temp this month and it wasn't probably as good a sway as the month prior so I'm not holding out much hope for a pg let along a pink bundle! But we'll see.....maybeoneday - we might be testing buddies lol!

Belle
October 9th, 2011, 06:50 AM
Good luck girls, this is too exciting with most of us testing soon.
Sassy I didn't have the usual O pains like I usually do it was really weird if it weren't for temps and cervical and ewmc checks I would think I didn't ovulate. Do you know why that happens?

Indira
October 9th, 2011, 10:14 AM
:wave: hi girls, Iīm here too (and so excited to be here! because I missed my attempt last month).
I think Iīve O-ed on Friday, this morning my temp was up a little, hoping for another rise tomorrow morning.
We can all have a join test! I have a luteal phase of 11 days aswell, maybeoneday, Iīm taking 60 mg of B6 this cycle so maybe itīll be longer this time.
I also didnīt have O-pains this month, previous months I felt it for days, weird..
Good luck girls, weīre going to show october is the most fertile month of the year!

happyheart
October 9th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Hi everyone!!! Hi Sassy!!! :) I am here now too!! I o'd yesterday. :) :) I am so happy to be here again!! Yay!! :) We are dtd one more time today since I am pretty sure I ovulated late in the day yesterday.

FX for you all!!! :) :)

zanacal
October 9th, 2011, 01:01 PM
I'm excited to see so many of you here this month - good luck all!

XXdreaming
October 9th, 2011, 07:08 PM
hey ladies, just checking in on all yall!!! fx for all the october swayers!!!

mandicane
October 9th, 2011, 08:33 PM
Hey Ladies! I'm in too. I O'ed yesterday and like the rest of you I didn't have the intense o pains like I usually do. They were soooo mild. We dtd everyday since Sunday and we were also able to catch an O+12! Hoping this months is our month. This is our fourth attempt. Its taken longer than expected so we dropped the sylk, asprin, and J&D. I think the combo of these things were killing all the sperm. Here's hoping for BFP all around!

Belle
October 9th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Pink dreams have you tested yet? I'm 7dpo today but I'm too nervous to check this week because I don't think I'm Pregnant so I'll rather leave it to the last minute. Fx for you and for everyone else.

Now girls before we test has anyone had any physical signs of pregnancy?
I'm still couch bound with bronchitis (which is why I think I'm not pregnant) so I can't physically tell any symptoms for me yet because they are similar.

pinkdreams
October 9th, 2011, 09:30 PM
I have tested but just BFN's so far. I am still hopeful though since today was 9DPO. I think i had an implantation dip yesterday (please peek at my chart if you'd like to chime in ;) ) and i am really tired. I think my boobs are getting bit tender, but nothing major yet. FX to you too!!!

pinkin2011
October 9th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Hi everyone I am joining you here too. I ovulated yesterday We dtd only once which was 38 hrs before o so will see what happens this month......Dh pushed me into it this month as i keep changing my mind ( yes I will ttc , No We wont ttc ) He was sick of it so here i am worried sick!!!! But hey it has to happen sooner or later...!! Fingers crossed for everyone getting bfps!!!

Sassy
October 10th, 2011, 06:11 AM
Oh so many around for this month!!! And isn't it wierd that so many of us didn't have intense O pains!! I wonder if its something lunar that is affecting us?
Happyheart - heellloooooo *waves* hoping this is your month!

Pinkdreams - that could very well be an implantation dip! See what your temps do for the next 2 days.

2DPO for me....its gonna be a looooooong 2WW!

happyheart
October 10th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Hello :)

I was just looking at FF and my chart gave me crosshairs for Friday. ??? I don't really think that I ovulated until Saturday. What do you all think please? The CM notes are not accurate to this cycle as I am on Clomid and am SO dry... this is what my cycles was like before clomid.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/37a704

Is it okay that my temp went down .1 this morning past ovulation? The room was colder than it has been if that makes a difference.

Thank you for any help!! :)

purplepoet20
October 10th, 2011, 11:13 AM
So I am cd7..... I am not trying this month after all! I was out of some supps and didn't get a chance to go to the store, until today. DS1 went the ER on friday because he cut his forehead open. I have been really sick with allergies for the last few days. And I just got a hugh order of cloth diapers to sew.... So I am a little busy and decided to take a little time off!

I will start the supps tomorrow morning and continue until next month when we will try again!

Flava
October 10th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Hey ladies just want to say good luck to all!
PP- so you try this month or next?? Sorry about your DS hope he is all better now!

sweetsister
October 10th, 2011, 02:08 PM
UMM sooo i ALSO ovulated on saturday!This is looking strange soo many of us on the same day!BUT...i on the other hand had the worst ovulation pains i ever had???And im trying to convince myself that im not pregnant so i dont get my hopes up like 2 months ago i was sure i was pregnant and got the shock of my life when it came back a bis fat negative!!Although i dtd on my lunar birth cycle which was 2 weeks away from my regular ovulation so duhh!no wonder,i just mentally thought it would work im so naive!So i figure this time ive been on the IG girl diet and DH to so chances are slim ill be pregnant as it really lowers your fertility...?Im trying to think negative,but its not easy!sigh,

WashingtonPromise
October 10th, 2011, 02:18 PM
I retested on Sunday morning @ 12dpo with a FRER and $ store.....and BFP!!! got great lines on the FRER (as dark as the control) and faint on the $. So, I grabbed a digi and surprised DH with the wonderful "PREGNANT" words. He is so excited that he did his "job".

symptoms before testing

- Exhausted (I thought maybe it was just my busy life)
- sore boobs
- nausea
- thirsty
- dizzy

And of course since 10dpo they have gotten worse. I am so tired today my eyes are about to cross, but I keep telling myself....this is a good thing. I did have aches and cramps, but no worse than AF. And if this doesn't top it off....I started a new excercise program, that is intense cradio and weights, at about 4-5 dpo and I thought....if I am preggo this bean better hold on and if not then maybe I can stop gaining weight. I just got so tired of putting it off and I wanted a routine I could take into pregnancy. So, you just never know.

Good Luck to all the ladies in the 2WW!!!

happyheart
October 10th, 2011, 02:49 PM
:cheerteam: CONGRATULATIONS WP!!!!! :)

happyheart
October 10th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Hi Flava!! :) I hope you are doing well! :)

So sorry PP to hear about your ds! Hope he is doing better!

GL sweetsister! :)

Mochagirl
October 10th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Excellent news, WP!

Lots of babydust to all of you still waiting!

Flava
October 10th, 2011, 03:40 PM
WP -great news!

http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/667/667594r62hyr5cwg.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

maybeoneday
October 10th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Big congrats WP!

Sweetsister, I too had the worst O pains ever! I usually have no idea when ovulating but was very obvious this month and was even a bit heavy down below iykwim! I am only 2DPO and am already losing patience!! We conceived DS1 and DS2 first month of trying so am trying not to get my hopes up this month as did a fair bit to lower fertility.

Hoping the next week goes quickly! x

Indira
October 10th, 2011, 04:16 PM
CONGRATS WP!!!
pinkdreams that def. looks like an implantation dip, promising! Do you usually have a dip in your temps?
happyheart I think FF gave you crosshairs for Friday because the temp was lower but I think you know best when youīve O-ed, I would think Saturday too.
A single slightly lower temp after O doesnīt matter I think, as long as the temps stay above the coverline.
Mandicane this is our 4th attempt as well, we dropped a couple of things too: sylk, JAD and Zyrtec since I didnīt have a lot of EWCM.
Wow, weīre so many!
OK so I donīt really believe in the Jonas fertility calender but why did I have to O exactly on the best boy conception date ??? :nails:

Belle
October 10th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Pinkdreams test again in a few more days, you have symptoms. Fx
Purplepoet im glad your trying again soon and I hope your son is better poor thing.
WP Congratulations on your BFP! Excellent news

pinkdreams
October 10th, 2011, 06:20 PM
congrats WP!!! I woke up earlier than normal this morning and ended up not really being able to go back to sleep, so when I temped it was high again but not reliable :( i guess i'll still enter it on my chart though.

pinkdreams
October 10th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Indira- I haven't charted post ovulation much, I never really thought I wold need that info. OOPPSS ;)

happyheart
October 10th, 2011, 09:59 PM
happyheart I think FF gave you crosshairs for Friday because the temp was lower but I think you know best when youīve O-ed, I would think Saturday too.
A single slightly lower temp after O doesnīt matter I think, as long as the temps stay above the coverline.

Thank you!!! :) :)

Indira
October 11th, 2011, 04:16 AM
Indira- I haven't charted post ovulation much, I never really thought I wold need that info. OOPPSS ;)

Itīs not that important, itīs probably better to not overanalyse everything and temp all the time like I do :) itīs just that I noticed I always get a dip (because of an estrogen surge) around 8 dpo also when Iīm not TTC- but my dips arenīt as deep as yours is!

pinkdreams
October 11th, 2011, 06:45 AM
My boobs are really starting to hurt and are considerably larger. I had pretty intense nausea this morning as well. I really hope I am not psyching myself out!

WashingtonPromise
October 11th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Thanks for all the Congratulations. We are over the moon.

pinkdreams: Sounds very promising!!!

Indira
October 11th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Wow pinkdreams, how promising, when are you going to test??

zanacal
October 11th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Congratulations WP, I'm so happy for you :D

Sounds promising pinkdreams!

I'm leaving a bucket load of babydust here so there's plenty for everybody!!

pinkdreams
October 11th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Tested agan this am and still BFN. I'm not discouraged yet since it's only 11DPO. I will likely continue to test daily knowing me ;) My boobs are even bigger today, I've never had this happen when I wasn't pregnant. I don't think i tested early with either of my other pregnancies because I wasn't really tracking my cycles or anything. Time will tell!

Belle
October 11th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Oh it's still early days Pinkdreams but the symptoms sound great

mandicane
October 11th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Good luck pinkdreams!

My Fabulous Children
October 12th, 2011, 01:32 AM
Hey ladies ..

Can I join you? I'm 8dpo on 1st Clomid cycle! I'm hoping to get BFP soon, but I'm not too hopeful ..

Good luck to all hope we all get our bfp soon :)

WP~ Congrats again hun x

My Fabulous Children
October 12th, 2011, 01:33 AM
Pinkdreams~ GL on testing again x

pinkin2011
October 12th, 2011, 03:32 AM
Hi Girls, I am only 3dpo today but i have thrush??? Have not had it in a long time , I am woundering what is going on in there... !!! I hope for a bfp in about 9 days!!! gee 9 days is going to take forever!!!
Pinkdreams good luck it is still early give it another day or two!!
Good luck to everyone!!!!!

happyheart
October 12th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Sounds promising pinkdreams!! GL! :)

My Fabulous Children ~ I am on my second cycle of clomid. I know of lots women that conceive on their first round! Good luck to you!!! :) :)

pinkin2011 ~ so sorry about the thrush! Good luck to you!!! :) :)

I am having pain on my right side and I am concerned about having possible cysts from the clomid. I have never had any before but I also have never had pain like this before either. I don't want to call my OB just yet as I don't want him poking all around down there if there is HOPEFULLY a little bean trying to attach soon to my lining...

Zivic-Bubac
October 12th, 2011, 11:55 AM
I retested on Sunday morning @ 12dpo with a FRER and $ store.....and BFP!!!
OMG WP, how did I miss it?!!! Congratulations on your BFP :flowerz: I hope it's a sticky blue bean!!!! :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer:

Zivic-Bubac
October 12th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Hey ladies ..

Can I join you? I'm 8dpo on 1st Clomid cycle!Cool MFC! Hope you get your BFP soon!!!! :happy:

Alexis2007
October 12th, 2011, 01:38 PM
I'm back ladies! Currently 1 dpo. lol AF due on the 24th, so I'll test on the 25th.

WashingtonPromise
October 12th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Thanks Zivic, sorry to see you are on CD2.

Zanacal: Thanks it still seems unreal..

MFC: Glad to see you over here. 9dpo!!! When do you plan on testing?

I am still checking everytime I wipe, but that is to be expected. I have my own doppler and can normally pick up the h/b between 8-9 week so I will feel better then. I don't normal go to the doc until 12+ weeks, unless I have bleeding or something. I just don't like to waste my time for them to tell me my bp and baby heartbeat are fine. I can do both at home myself :)

WashingtonPromise
October 12th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Tested agan this am and still BFN. I'm not discouraged yet since it's only 11DPO. I will likely continue to test daily knowing me ;) My boobs are even bigger today, I've never had this happen when I wasn't pregnant. I don't think i tested early with either of my other pregnancies because I wasn't really tracking my cycles or anything. Time will tell!

Your still early and you have tons of symptoms, so that helps.....kind of :)

purplepoet20
October 12th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Wow... October seems to be the month of BFP's! Maybe I should try this cycle :think: I have been taking the supps for a few days and I am do to O in about 5 days, that gives me a week of supps. My ph has been very low and I am still loosing a little weight.

DS1 is doing ok. He has a 1 inch cut in the center of his forehead but it is healing very well... He was playing and the sun blinded him and he ran into the side of the tailgate. He really didn't cry that much until the Dr's looked at it and put the glue and bandaid on. He doesn't mess with it or say it hurts so all is good now.

happyheart
October 12th, 2011, 05:54 PM
I have a question for all of you please. Do you change your activity at all during the 2ww? One of my friends had IVF and she was put on bed rest and all of this has made me wonder if I need to do something different with my days. I have three small children, bed rest just is not gonna happen... but I am now thinking about it all.

Sassy
October 12th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Hi All!

Lots of positive signs for you this months....fingers crossed for a few more BFPs!!!

Happyheart - I know what you mean, but I can't stop or slow down on the off chance I may be pg - could be doing this ttc thing for a long time if my last conception is anything to go by!!!

purplepoet - Hope your DS is getting better. We had an ambulance trip to the children's hospitatl yesterday with my DS1 who thought he could use a bike as a scooter and fell head first into the concrete! 6 stitches and a lot of laughing gas later and he's recovering well.

WP - Massive Congrats!! I can't remember if I already said that lol!

Zivic - I hope this cycle is yours!!!

As for me, 5dpo today. Nothing noticeable so far. Will probably test in a week! Hope you're all well!

pinkdreams
October 12th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Still BFN at 12 DPO :( has anyone else had their boobs get larger without being pregnant? I've been using first response tests but I'm thinking of trying a different brand. This is so strange.

Belle
October 13th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Hey pinkdreams I was just thinking that you should change the test brand, but you know that your still abit early. No my breasts have never been bigger without being pregnant but are they sensitive and tender? I still have no symptoms apart from a slight period achey pain I got this afternoon because I'm so getting my period around a week give or take a couple of days.
Oh Sassy sorry about your son, kids think their invincible.

Mochagirl
October 13th, 2011, 09:22 AM
Happyheart - on the month of my successful attempt, I volunteered to set up a toy/equipment sale that involved 6 solid hours of heavy lifting with no break. Obviously, it didn't affect me getting my BFP :bigsmile:.

WashingtonPromise
October 13th, 2011, 09:23 AM
I have a question for all of you please. Do you change your activity at all during the 2ww? One of my friends had IVF and she was put on bed rest and all of this has made me wonder if I need to do something different with my days. I have three small children, bed rest just is not gonna happen... but I am now thinking about it all.

If I were paying thousands of $$$ for IVF I think I would be on bed rest too!!! But, like I said in my BFP post, I started a new exercise program in my 2WW. I don't think what I did was a good idea, but at the time I just couldn't sit around and keep gaining weight. I wouldn't change what I did, but everyone is different.

happyheart
October 13th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Thank you WP. :) Good point about the $$$! :)

purplepoet20
October 13th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Sassy – I used a bike for a scooter once very bad few weeks. I hope your DS gets better too!

... So hubby is up for trying this month. So sometime next week I will be in the 2ww. Going to the dollar store today to buy a few cheapys so I can save my last FRER for just before AF. I went to a clothing swap with our playgroup and I got lucky with tons more girly clothing that are nearly new. Everyone is having boys so no one needs the girl stuff and if I don't take it, it is donated. I hope I have a girl because she already has enough dresses up to size 6, ok maybe enough for twins ;)

mandicane
October 13th, 2011, 01:05 PM
5 dpo today! Breast have been tingly but not overly sore and I've been having some mild off and on cramping. Had some creamy discharge as well. these are ALL symptoms I have seen/felt in previous months so I'm trying not to get my hopes up but its so hard! Anyone else having any symptoms? I don't have the gut feeling of being prego like i did with my son but i'm trying not to count on that since every pregnancy is different. Just want this 2ww to be over so i can start planning or move on to the next month. So frustrated!

happyheart
October 13th, 2011, 01:11 PM
5 dpo today! Breast have been tingly but not overly sore and I've been having some mild off and on cramping. Had some creamy discharge as well. these are ALL symptoms I have seen/felt in previous months so I'm trying not to get my hopes up but its so hard! Anyone else having any symptoms? I don't have the gut feeling of being prego like i did with my son but i'm trying not to count on that since every pregnancy is different. Just want this 2ww to be over so i can start planning or move on to the next month. So frustrated!

5 dpo as well. :) I am having the exact same ones as you! FX!!! :) I feel the same way as well about planning or moving on! What day will you start testing? Last month I started on day 7 :giggle:. I am thinking at least day 10 or 11 this time.

This is my last month swaying. I really believe that my GD has changed through all the stress since May. I have also gone back to some of my old eating habits since ovulation in hopes of gaining some weight back. :) If we are not pregnant this month our plan is just to get pregnant next month without swaying. :)

Have a great day everyone! :)

happyheart
October 13th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Good luck PP!!! :) :) FX for you! :)

maybeoneday
October 13th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Hi girls, I am 5DPO today as well - must have been something in the air last weekend!! I am a bit more tired than usual today but have had a busy week! I have also got more CM than usual but trying not to read too much into it......

Does anyone know what the most sensitive PG test is in the UK? xx

mandicane
October 13th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Thanks Happyheart...gonna try and hold out until 11 dpo to test. So tired of seeing those bfn. I *may* even wait until I miss AF but don't know if I can do that. We will also stop swaying after this month. Stopped the asprin and sylk with this last attempt. Dh is gonna stop taking licorice root as well. I'm still going to lose weight and if not pg again then I will bulk up (will be close to x-mass so will have NO problem with that!). FX to you all.

pinkin2011
October 13th, 2011, 04:45 PM
I am 5dpo today too! My breasts are a little sore and i woke up this morning feeling a bit yuck ( not so much in my tummy but in my mouth like i have too much saliva) tmi sorry but its making me feel sick! Other then that i have nothing else going on....

Indira
October 13th, 2011, 04:55 PM
another 5dpo over here! I really believe there was something going on with the moon there...
Had some beige, spotting like cm today but I get that since a couple of cycles now, so thatīs not really a sign. Very tired today, but I also feel like getting the flu and DS2 restarted to wake up at 5.30 in the morning :sigh:
my evening temp made a nice dip tonight, but I have that on my morning temps every month, too. Iīll just have to wait and see.
I also started more normal these days, still a bit undecided if I should stop swaying completely and just have another cute baby boy or still do a loose sway next cycles. I am really enjoying my cheats, most of the time I think I just want to go back to enjoying live and food and just embrace whatever gender I get.
When are all of you going to test? I might wait untill Tuesday

Mochagirl
October 13th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Just dropping by to spread some more baby dust! I can't believe how many of you are at the same dpo - maybe we can set a record for the highest number of BFPs in one day!

Indira - I'm glad you're enjoying a bit of real food. If I hadn't gotten my BFP last month I was really going to loosen up on the diet. You can only deprive yourself of all your favourite foods for so long...

Indira
October 13th, 2011, 05:03 PM
You can only deprive yourself of all your favourite foods for so long...
Absolutely! And the good thing is I donīt feel guilty about it (like it did before when I cheated), but just enjoying.
Thank you for the baby dust, hope it works for all of us 2ww-ers.

pinkdreams
October 13th, 2011, 06:10 PM
I didn't test today, never got a chance to buy more yesterday. I'll probably go get a different brand this morning. AF is due tomorrow but there's no way I can wait ;) I can't imagine I'm not pregnant, these boobs are getting a bit out of control! Slightly tender, but it's more the increase in size and firmness that is so surprising. I really hope I get a BFP because I really want a burger!! Good luck to everyone, this looks like it's going to be a wonderful month!!

mandicane
October 13th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Fx to you pinkdreams! Hopfully you'll set the tone and we'll all follow in your pink foot steps!

happyheart
October 13th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Sounds really promising pinkdreams!! FX!! :)

Hi Mocha!! :)

Hi Indira and pinkin2011 :) :)

I am excited to see so many of us at 5 dpo!!! FX for lots of positives!!!

So, mandicane, maybeoneday, Indira, pinkin2011 and myself!!! WOW! Have I missed anyone? :)

pinkin2011
October 13th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Hi Happyheart!!! yes lets hope for all our BFP!!!!!!

happyheart
October 13th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Hi Happyheart!!! yes lets hope for all our BFP!!!!!!

:fx:

Sassy
October 14th, 2011, 06:45 AM
And me Happyheart!!! Well, I'm 6DPO, but I'm down in Aus so technically ahead of you guys in time! Had a few twinges today, but I had the same last month so not getting my hopes up. I'm also not temping so can't look for an implantation dip - bugger! I'm thinking of testing on Wednesday next week....

Pinkdreams - good luck with the test!!!!

Mocha - thanks for the babydust....I'll certainly take my share! How are you feeling???

Mochagirl
October 14th, 2011, 07:18 AM
I'm feeling fine, Sassy - thanks for asking. No real m/s so far - just a bit of queasiness when I get hungry. My first midwife appointment is in less than a month!

I really hope this is your month!

happyheart
October 14th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Hi Sassy!! :) Awesome! :) FX for all of us!!! :)

I am glad you are feeling well Mocha!! :)

My Fabulous Children
October 14th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Sounds promising pinkdreams!! GL! :)

My Fabulous Children ~ I am on my second cycle of clomid. I know of lots women that conceive on their first round! Good luck to you!!! :) :)

pinkin2011 ~ so sorry about the thrush! Good luck to you!!! :) :)

I am having pain on my right side and I am concerned about having possible cysts from the clomid. I have never had any before but I also have never had pain like this before either. I don't want to call my OB just yet as I don't want him poking all around down there if there is HOPEFULLY a little bean trying to attach soon to my lining...

Thanks dear! I tested this morning and it was a BFN I know AF is on her way!!!

I'm already planning my next attempt ..and will be taking clomid again.

Do you mind if I ask why you were put on clomid? GL on testing soon.

My Fabulous Children
October 14th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Cool MFC! Hope you get your BFP soon!!!! :happy:

Thanks hun x I am pretty sure I'm out this cycle!

My Fabulous Children
October 14th, 2011, 08:39 PM
I'm back ladies! Currently 1 dpo. lol AF due on the 24th, so I'll test on the 25th.

Good luck to you!!

My Fabulous Children
October 14th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Thanks Zivic, sorry to see you are on CD2.

Zanacal: Thanks it still seems unreal..

MFC: Glad to see you over here. 9dpo!!! When do you plan on testing?

I am still checking everytime I wipe, but that is to be expected. I have my own doppler and can normally pick up the h/b between 8-9 week so I will feel better then. I don't normal go to the doc until 12+ weeks, unless I have bleeding or something. I just don't like to waste my time for them to tell me my bp and baby heartbeat are fine. I can do both at home myself :)

Hey WP, I tested on 9DPO, 11DPO and got BFN so I am now just waiting for AF to show up.

My Fabulous Children
October 14th, 2011, 09:04 PM
If I were paying thousands of $$$ for IVF I think I would be on bed rest too!!! But, like I said in my BFP post, I started a new exercise program in my 2WW. I don't think what I did was a good idea, but at the time I just couldn't sit around and keep gaining weight. I wouldn't change what I did, but everyone is different.

I agree with that if I were paying a lots of $$$ for IVF I think I would definitely try the bedrest but for right now I can't I have three crazy kids.

My Fabulous Children
October 14th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Hi All!

Lots of positive signs for you this months....fingers crossed for a few more BFPs!!!

Happyheart - I know what you mean, but I can't stop or slow down on the off chance I may be pg - could be doing this ttc thing for a long time if my last conception is anything to go by!!!

purplepoet - Hope your DS is getting better. We had an ambulance trip to the children's hospitatl yesterday with my DS1 who thought he could use a bike as a scooter and fell head first into the concrete! 6 stitches and a lot of laughing gas later and he's recovering well.

WP - Massive Congrats!! I can't remember if I already said that lol!

Zivic - I hope this cycle is yours!!!

As for me, 5dpo today. Nothing noticeable so far. Will probably test in a week! Hope you're all well!

Hope your DS is feeling better sassy!

My Fabulous Children
October 14th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Thanks Happyheart...gonna try and hold out until 11 dpo to test. So tired of seeing those bfn. I *may* even wait until I miss AF but don't know if I can do that. We will also stop swaying after this month. Stopped the asprin and sylk with this last attempt. Dh is gonna stop taking licorice root as well. I'm still going to lose weight and if not pg again then I will bulk up (will be close to x-mass so will have NO problem with that!). FX to you all.

I definitely recommend you wait until 11dpo or more ...You don't need the extra stress!

My Fabulous Children
October 14th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Wow ladies many of you are at the same dpo ..So exciting! Good luck to all.

pinkdreams
October 14th, 2011, 09:19 PM
My temps dropped this morning and AF is due. I'm guessing I'm just a little crazy ;) maybe I "willed" my boobs bigger :) Getting geared up for my next attempt. I'm planning on DTD 3 days before O with no J&D. Would you still have DH abstain for a cutoff attempt? Good luck to you ladies!!

My Fabulous Children
October 14th, 2011, 09:30 PM
Pinkdreams ~ So sorry! I hope you get your BFP next cycle. GL hun.

happyheart
October 14th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Thanks dear! I tested this morning and it was a BFN I know AF is on her way!!!

I'm already planning my next attempt ..and will be taking clomid again.

Do you mind if I ask why you were put on clomid? GL on testing soon.

Hi! :) I am so sorry for the BFN!!! But there is still a chance!!! I never count myself out until AF arrives. :)

I had super long crazy cycles with a short (9 days) luteal phase. I started out at 50mg and now I am on 100mg. I honestly really dislike the drug! I totally feel like an emotional mess 99% of the time! I also think that I may have cysts now as I have pain that I have never had before. I can't wait to get off of it.

GL to you!!! :) :)

happyheart
October 14th, 2011, 09:34 PM
My temps dropped this morning and AF is due. I'm guessing I'm just a little crazy ;) maybe I "willed" my boobs bigger :) Getting geared up for my next attempt. I'm planning on DTD 3 days before O with no J&D. Would you still have DH abstain for a cutoff attempt? Good luck to you ladies!!

So sorry pinkdreams!!! (((hugs)))

sweetsister
October 15th, 2011, 08:50 AM
O.k so 7 dpo and today i felt sick and dizzy a bit on and off a few times today!This is too early ?And i was tired as well?Im thinking if this doesnt turn out to be a pregnancy i will be shocked the way im feeling now...and also more cm which is always what happens..
MAYBEONEDAY i know you can get sensitive tests on ebay.co.uk i think they are 10. 1u im not sure if thats the same as first response but they are the medical ones and you can get like 10 or 20 for a cheap price,i got my ph strips and ovulation predictors there..

happyheart
October 15th, 2011, 10:46 AM
O.k so 7 dpo and today i felt sick and dizzy a bit on and off a few times today!This is too early ?And i was tired as well?Im thinking if this doesnt turn out to be a pregnancy i will be shocked the way im feeling now...and also more cm which is always what happens..
MAYBEONEDAY i know you can get sensitive tests on ebay.co.uk i think they are 10. 1u im not sure if thats the same as first response but they are the medical ones and you can get like 10 or 20 for a cheap price,i got my ph strips and ovulation predictors there..

I don't think its too early to feel pregnancy symptoms! Sounds promising! :) I wish I could count on my cm and body to give me a hint! ;)

This is getting exciting!!! We will all be testing about the same time!!! BIG FX for all of you!! (mandicane, maybeoneday, Indira, pinkin2011, sassy, and sweetsister) I agree with Mocha (I think she is the one that said this..lol) lets set a record for the highest number of postives in one day!! :)

FX for everyone in October!

Have a great day! :)

maybeoneday
October 15th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Evening ladies.... I had a bit of back pain yesterday and am still feeling tired. I have always fallen first month when TTC so know I am a bit of a fertile myrtle but have never swayed before..... hard not to get your hopes up though!

I went and bought some superdrug own brand ones as am too impatient to wait for ICs to be delivered. Think I read somewhere that they are one of the more sensitive ones to buy.

Thinking of POAS tomorrow - 8DPO then again at 10DPO as too impatient to wait!! Probably too early but will let you know anyway! xx

purplepoet20
October 15th, 2011, 04:48 PM
CD11 or 12 (to lazy to go look)... no sign of Ov yet, not sure if it will happen with no longer nursing. I hope it happens on tues so I can relax and wait for testing.

pinkin2011
October 16th, 2011, 01:34 AM
Well I am 7dpo today and I am getting little pains in my right side like its in my ovary I can def feel something!!! And my boobs are sore and bigger!!!! will be starting to test myself at 10 dpo... Good luck everyone!!

Alexis2007
October 16th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Hey girls! Sorry I haven't been around much. Been busy.

So I'm 5 dpo today. Been feeling dizzy, fatigue, and irritable. Plus I have TONS of creamy cm. TMI: Its so much, it's dripping out. On my chemical cycle I didn't have this much till 10 dpo! Hope it's a good sign!

Good luck to those testing soon!

Indira
October 16th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Alexis, that sounds promising, good luck!

Maybeoneday good luck with tomorrowīs test, hopefully youīll be the first of many here to see a line!

pinkdreams sorry af showed up :( good luck for your next attempt. Do you really want to try that cut-off? I would abstain but have an attempt close to O since lower sperm count seems to have more evidence than timing does. Plus it depends for how long youīve been on the diet, do you want to get pregnant soon so you can eat again or can you resist another couple of months? In this case you could try that 3 day cut-off with abstain and see if you get pregnant this month.

I donīt really have symptoms just very tired today, but I drove home today for 6 hours so that is probably the reason. Happyheart, I share your worries about doing something in the 2ww that prevents me to get pregnant, I was worried this long car drive today and last Friday would prevent implantation, well now whatīs done is done.
Iīm very happy my post O temps are finally looking better :), B6 is working for me I think.

Indira
October 16th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Sounds good pinkin! FX!

pinkdreams
October 16th, 2011, 06:09 PM
This is only my second month TTC, I am 37 but am not at the "I just want to have a baby" place yet ;) I really am committed to trying for my girl. My thoughts on that DTD daily method was based on the posts from the girl mom's and it is very much the opposite of how we got our boys, 1 attempt at or very close to O. DH didn't seem to terribly bothered by the abstain last cycle, maybe that is a wiser choice. Plus I'm already having anxiety thinking about having to DTD daily :) I just don't know how much other stuff I should include. I plan on using rephresh a day or two before DTD, sylk, Benadryl and no big O. I'm am considering leaving the J&D out this time. Any input is very welcome and appreciated! Good luck DPO's!!

pinkin2011
October 17th, 2011, 01:48 AM
Hey Girls how is everyone? I am 8dpo my boobs are soooo sore!!!!! real painful I am not due for af until the 23rd but i have af cramps???? Feeling kind of dizzy too..... Still cant test myself yet will probably wait until 12 dpo to start testing because i have a 32 day cycle it prob wouldnt show up if i was pregnant anyway... The days are going so slow!!!!

Indira
October 17th, 2011, 04:10 AM
pinkdreams, I didnīt mean to say you should abstain rather than DTD every day, that both sways pink of course, I ment to say I wouldnīt do a cut-off. Personally I think jump and dump, sylk and benadryl is too much, I think it is a good idea for you then to stick with all these and drop the jump and dump.
And since youīre not in a hurry and really want your little girl you can try a cut-off for a couple of months, go easy with the sylk though.

pinkin but if you get all these symptoms these are caused by the pregnancy hormone so maybe it would show up on a test :)!

My temp dropped today :worry: not feeling confident anymore.

Belle
October 17th, 2011, 04:24 AM
Hey pinkdreams I was thinking of you and sorry about AF I still haven't got mine but I had a temp drop this morning so I'm not surprised if mine comes tomm or the day after. I'm not sure which route to go next either.
Good luck to everyone trying and testing soon.

pinkin2011
October 17th, 2011, 05:12 AM
Ha ha I am thinking of testing tomorrow.... I will get one of the early tests and see how i go

pinkdreams
October 17th, 2011, 06:51 AM
LOL sorry indira- I was confusing different posts. I probably seemed to not make any sense. I really want to of course get pregnant ASAP, but not drop parts of the sway that I think are really important. I think I will drop the J&D, I think it's overkill, we just used a tiny bit of sylk last time. DH really wants this to over, he's tired of me talking about it and scrutinizing everything he eats or does ;) I am leaning towards daily DTD from AF to O, it just seems to be such a common denominator with the girl mom's.

Belle- fingers crossed for you!!

Sassy
October 17th, 2011, 07:02 AM
Pinkin2011 - I think I'm going to test tomorrow too!

I'm 9DPO today and have been super emotional! Quite tired and a few twinges but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. A few bouts of feeling semi-nauseous but who knows! Will post tomorrow about my result. Anyone else testing?????

fresas
October 17th, 2011, 07:25 AM
I have always used First Response for pregnancy tests. I tested 5 days before I was expecting AF with DS2 and it was positive. I then proceeded to take 5 more tests because I didn't believe it. Hahaha.

AF finally showed up 7 days late. PCOS is such a...no nice words for this problem. I'm glad I'm seeing my MD at the end of this month. I want to pick her brain about why I have been regular for over a year and now things are all messed up even though I haven't changed a thing.

maybeoneday
October 17th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Hi girls, I caved and tested today - 9DPO :oops: It was a BFN. I only have an 11day LP so I guess I will know one way or the other by Wednesday as I am NEVER late!

With my last PG, I got my BFP the day before AF was due so maybe I am not quite out yet but my imaginary pregnancy symptoms seem to be dwindling daily!

Good luck to all those testing and sorry AF turned up fresas.

xx

WashingtonPromise
October 17th, 2011, 02:24 PM
pinkdreams: I am so sorry to hear about AF, fx for this month....July babies are awesome.

Wow, there is going to be a lot of ladies testing in the next couple of days....so exciting.

Sticky Baby Dust!!!

Indira
October 17th, 2011, 03:55 PM
maybeoneday sorry for the bfn but donīt loose hope, 9 dpo is really early. I have a LP of 11 days as well, with my previous pregnancies I always tested the day AF was due, never before, so I donīt know if it would show at 9 or 10 dpo for me.

fresas sorry for your pcos problems :(

pinkin and sassy FX I hope to see some good news tomorrow morning!

Iīm not testing yet tomorrow, I would like to wait untill Wednesday.

Sassy
October 17th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Tested this morning.............BFP!!!!!!

I'm in shock!!!!!!!

Indira
October 17th, 2011, 04:47 PM
YAY!!!!!! Congratulations!!! FX for a sticky pink bean ! (or 2!)

purplepoet20
October 17th, 2011, 05:30 PM
CD14... waiting for the monitor to wake up and say when I am O. But I guess I will just DTD everyday. I should O tomorrow, maybe.

Supps are working, dieting is going great, and ph is low low low... I just need to O.

happyheart
October 17th, 2011, 05:39 PM
:cheerteam: YAY SASSY!! CONGRATS!! :cheerteam:

happyheart
October 17th, 2011, 05:40 PM
CD14... waiting for the monitor to wake up and say when I am O. But I guess I will just DTD everyday. I should O tomorrow, maybe.

Supps are working, dieting is going great, and ph is low low low... I just need to O.

Good luck PP!!! Everything is lining up perfectly for you!! FX O soon! :)

happyheart
October 17th, 2011, 05:41 PM
So sorry maybeoneday! Its still early!! There is lots of hope!

Indira ~ I just don't want to test at all!! LOL

Mochagirl
October 17th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Sassy - I'm sooooooo happy for you!!! :cheerteam:

What's your due date?

Sassy
October 17th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Will be due 30th June. I still can't quite believe it!

pinkdreams
October 17th, 2011, 06:19 PM
YAY Sassy!! Congrats!!

mandicane
October 17th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Congrats Sassy!!!

Tested today and it was a BFN for me. I'm kind of shocked since I've been having what feels like pregnancy symptoms; my uterus is tugging and tingling and feels like its working on something. And I've had burning bobbs for days now. i'm only 9dpo so i'm not out yet but I too have a short (12 day) LP. I so wish i hadn't tested cause now i'm doubting everything! This is driving me crazy.

Mochagirl
October 17th, 2011, 08:20 PM
Will be due 30th June. I still can't quite believe it!

We'll be June due date buddies, then. I'm due June 4th.

Mochagirl
October 17th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Sorry for the BFN mandicane. I know seeing only one line can be very disappointing, but you still have time for that BFP. Maybe you implanted late.

Sassy
October 17th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Sorry about your BFN Mandi - test again tomorrow!

Thanks for the congrats girls - I am still shaking 4 hours later!!!! I'm petrified this one won't hang around and am desperately wishing the days away to get past when my AF would be due.

mandicane
October 17th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the positive words ladies. Hoping this bean is a sticky one for you Sassy!

anissahope
October 17th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Congrats Sassy, how exciting!

Baby vibes to Mandi, you are not out yet...keep visualizing it!

Tink18
October 17th, 2011, 11:13 PM
yay sassy! Congrats! I am a june buddy as well! Due the 15th!

Lets see some more BFP's ladies!!!

Indira
October 18th, 2011, 02:43 AM
sorry for the bfn mandicane, I know how frustrating those early single lines are because now you still donīt know anything and just have to wait. Hope you see two lines tomorrow or the day after.

Iīm practically out, another temp drop today :(

pinkin2011
October 18th, 2011, 04:20 AM
congrats sassy!!!! I am 9dpo too but got a bfn today... I am not due for af until the 23rd... But i am upset about the bfn

pinkin2011
October 18th, 2011, 05:27 AM
I used a first response test and i kept thinking i could see a faint faint line in daylight....thought maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me???? Anyway under light there is a line and i am not sure but it could be a very very very very very faint pink line.... I will test again in the morning as i tested at about 6pm here today and i have drank alot today... wish me luck!!

Sassy
October 18th, 2011, 05:37 AM
Oh pinkin2011!!! That sounds promising! Where are you? Definitely use FMU and let us know! Fingers Crossed!

pinkin2011
October 18th, 2011, 05:40 AM
I hope its not a evap line!! I so hope its the real thing!! my dh will be over the moon and its my bday tomorrow what a great bday pressie!!!! Im in aus ( melbourne )

Sassy
October 18th, 2011, 06:44 AM
Ooooo happy birthday for tomorrow! I'm in Melb too!

pinkin2011
October 18th, 2011, 06:46 AM
Thankyou.....!! will update in the morning

Indira
October 18th, 2011, 06:57 AM
Oh exciting pinkin ! Did you use an IC?
FX!!

Mochagirl
October 18th, 2011, 07:08 AM
How exciting, pinkin! I'll bet this is your BFP! Can't wait for an update!

happyheart
October 18th, 2011, 09:10 AM
Congrats again Sassy!!!

FX for you pinkin!!

All three of my children are really sick. :( As much as I WANT to be pregnant this month I will be ok if I am not. I just know that DH and I will get some version of this sickness.

My boobs hurt super bad, my stomach is bothering me, I have indigestion, my back hurts and some of my joints hurt... weird... I know! lol I really believe that all of this is the clomid. I also have had quite a bit pain in my ovaries. My ob's office (the nurse that answers the phone) told me to just take some pain meds... I sure hope that they are not cysts. It seems very odd to me that they are not monitoring me better.

eta: my basal temp has not gone over 98.0... someone told me that it needs to be to be pregnant.. ???? I am still above the base line temp, but not 98.0.

I tested yesterday... bfn... not testing again until tomorrow.

FX for ALL OF YOU testing!!!!

Indira ~ thinking about you!!! FX for you!

Have a great day everyone!!! :)

Flava
October 18th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Hey girls ! Im here again this was our last try we don't ttc anymore bfp or not.
Look at my chart please? I have no clue what's going on!
I was sure I O'd on cd 16 or very early morning cd17. But my temps are going down not up?
I had first peak on the monitor and +smiley test on cd 16 and a + on cd 17 morning but - on the evening.
Also I always get ewcm after o for at least a day and today is creamy.
This was my last chance and i screwed it up?

purplepoet20
October 18th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Ok so I am CD15, my normal O day, but the monitor says tomorrow. I am not timing this time since I have done so much to change myself and hubby. We have decided to dtd everyday anyways.... But this morning I noticed a lot ewcm I never did much research on cm but does that mean I already Oed or about too? This is the first month I am not taking sudafed just zyrtec in the morn and benidryl at night.

zanacal
October 18th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Yay sassy, congratulations, I'm so happy for you!

Flava - I have no idea! Do you think there's a chance you haven't ovulated yet? I know our bodies can build up to ovulate but then not have quite enough of the right hormones and hold off for a few days - perhaps you ought to keep testing/BDing?

PP - The EWCM is different for everyone. I get most about 4 or 5 days before O then it dries up a bit and I get a bit more again the day or so before O and then less on O day - I had a month where I had it my whole cycle after I O'd! GL for this month for you guys.

Sorry for all the BFNs. I think it's easy to think when we're on these boards that it's normal to get a BFP at 9 or 10 dpo but actually that's early even for the early response tests - so don't lose hope! Babydust to you all xx

Flava
October 18th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Z- I have no idea ! But then what about the big o pain 2 days ago? DH said dtd again tonight but Im not sure if that's a good idea.

just to edit here we are not doing it
I have creamy cm now and cervix changed too.I really think I O'd around that big pain. I read that we can have temp rise days after O.

sweetsister
October 18th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Congrats Sassy!you are my due date if i am pregnant!I am10 dpo almost 11 and have been feeling sick on and off the last few days headaches VERY moody hate men which i always do when early preggers and the smells bother me today,i really have done a number on my self if it turns out negative!Sassy you really make me want to take a test i have 2x brand new digital ones,,but they never work for me im going to test in 2 more days ....

Flava
October 18th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Sassy you got a bfp??wow! Congrats!!:celebrate::cheer:

Indira
October 18th, 2011, 03:43 PM
happyheart thanks :HH:
hope your little ones feel better real soon and that you and Dh donīt get sick, agh thatīs so aweful having to take care of your ill children when youīre sick yourself.
FX for tomorrow!

indigoviolet
October 18th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Congratulations Sassy!

I'm here waiting, only 2dpo, will test next tuesday....a long time away!

Good luck everyone still waiting to test! :HH:

anissahope
October 18th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Hello all,

I'm a new member, been lurking for a few weeks as built my TTC BOY sway plan.

I suspect I am 2 DPO, I have yet to receive my crosshairs as I am experiencing a slow temperature rise. I 'tried' to use OPKs, CBEFM, and BBT to predict and indicate OV.

Just wanted to introduce myself to the October group :) and wish everyone luck!

Quick stats: Myself: 35, DH: 35, DD1: 33 mo DD2: 18 mo. TTC #3, swaying for a boy. We live in NRH, Tx, between Dallas and Fort Worth.

purplepoet20
October 18th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Z- I have no idea ! But then what about the big o pain 2 days ago? DH said dtd again tonight but Im not sure if that's a good idea.

just to edit here we are not doing it
I have creamy cm now and cervix changed too.I really think I O'd around that big pain. I read that we can have temp rise days after O.

Just a feeling... go for it tonight!

purplepoet20
October 18th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Yay sassy, congratulations, I'm so happy for you!

Flava - I have no idea! Do you think there's a chance you haven't ovulated yet? I know our bodies can build up to ovulate but then not have quite enough of the right hormones and hold off for a few days - perhaps you ought to keep testing/BDing?

PP - The EWCM is different for everyone. I get most about 4 or 5 days before O then it dries up a bit and I get a bit more again the day or so before O and then less on O day - I had a month where I had it my whole cycle after I O'd! GL for this month for you guys.

Sorry for all the BFNs. I think it's easy to think when we're on these boards that it's normal to get a BFP at 9 or 10 dpo but actually that's early even for the early response tests - so don't lose hope! Babydust to you all xx

I guess that makes sense... I had a small amount of ewcm on saturday but a lot today. I am also having the starving feeling so maybe tonight or tomorrow :)

Flava
October 18th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Just a feeling... go for it tonight!
I already posted we are not doing it because I have creamy cm...but I also find a little ewcm too.I had a lot this cycle but not anymore...just a little.We do have a lot before O and less on O right?DH says do it again so we may try 1 more tonight.
Maybe i do have late O ...well see tomorrow the stupid temps.

Yuzu
October 18th, 2011, 11:23 PM
Hello all,

I'm a new member, been lurking for a few weeks as built my TTC BOY sway plan.

I suspect I am 2 DPO, I have yet to receive my crosshairs as I am experiencing a slow temperature rise. I 'tried' to use OPKs, CBEFM, and BBT to predict and indicate OV.

Just wanted to introduce myself to the October group :) and wish everyone luck!

Quick stats: Myself: 35, DH: 35, DD1: 33 mo DD2: 18 mo. TTC #3, swaying for a boy. We live in NRH, Tx, between Dallas and Fort Worth.

Welcome Anissa, and good luck!

pinkin2011
October 19th, 2011, 02:37 AM
Still just a shadow of a line if anything so counting it as a bfn and see if i get a line in the morning at 11dpo.... I do have a longer cycle and i am not due for af until sunday.Boobs are so very sore and i keep feeling really sick kind of like a car sickness feeling. I really believed I was I am a bit sad about it but will have to try again next month

Indira
October 19th, 2011, 02:58 AM
Still sounds good pinkin, did you use a FRER? Youīre not out yet, donīt be sad, and happy birthday!

As for me, now what! put in todays temp and FF took out my crosshairs! Why!? So much for B6..is it an anovulatory cycle? Felt so confident this month :(

pinkin2011
October 19th, 2011, 04:53 AM
Thanks Indira.. got spoilt rotten!!!! Damn hpt wish they were not even invented !!!!
I am so sorry Indira what day is af due??

pinkin2011
October 19th, 2011, 04:53 AM
Oh and yes I used a FRER.. should it show up on those by now?

Sassy
October 19th, 2011, 05:32 AM
I agree with Indira - don't be sad yet! You've had 2 faint + which is pretty good - I doubt they'd both be evap lines! When is AF due? Fingers Crossed and happy birthday!!!

Indira - that's so disappointing!!! Did you have any EWCM that would indicate O?

sweetsister
October 19th, 2011, 08:19 AM
OH i also tested today and got a BFN ! I usually wait until well after missed Af but couldnt resist,,now i feel kind of unsure,i was almost positive i was before?Oh well now im going to wait until AF day the 24th,Iam still feeling sick today though????

Flava
October 19th, 2011, 10:44 AM
We ended up not doing last night (posted in the blue group why) so now I just hang out here and wait.
Hope you all get that bfp this month!

Mochagirl
October 19th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Flava - I'm sending you lots of baby dust - you definitely deserve it!

Flava
October 19th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Thanks mocha:hug2::noaf:

How is your pregnancy?

Mochagirl
October 19th, 2011, 12:31 PM
I'm doing well. I've had a couple of days of m/s, but nothing major so little to complain about. I'm constantly bloated so I already look quite pregnant - it's getting harder and harder to hide!

Flava
October 19th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Oh you are lucky I was sick for 20 weeks with DD4 day and night.yuck...
I already look way pregnant so you are lucky lol!

purplepoet20
October 19th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Crazy Scary Dream last night... Hot Flash Hell right now... Horrible Cramps... Feeling Sick... O big time!

:fx: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: that this is it :crawl: :crawl:

maybeoneday
October 19th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Sassy, congrats on the BFP!!! Sorry I haven't been around the last couple of days - too busy!!!

I tested again yesterday and BFN again. Was a bit gutted to be honest, it is so hard to see BFNs all the time... Was due Af today as always get it 12 days after my smiley face (11DPO) but today has been and gone and no AF..... so either I O later than I thought, or my LP has extended (unlikely!)

Will test in the morning with FMU if AF doesn't show up first.

Good luck to all testing. x

indigoviolet
October 19th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Maybeoneday- sorry for bfn, they totally suck. Hope you get good news tomorrow!

welcome Anissa :HH:

afm, sure I felt some jabbing pain down there, could imagine it was implantation but it is way too early for that isn't it?

Good luck Flava, rooting for you hun.

anissahope
October 19th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Thank you for the welcome love! :)

So TWW can brutal so I decided to post a little joke below to lighten up our stress.

I couldnt find the words to explain to DH how we would benefit more from an instead cup versus his 'ever so strong' shooting! But today I found a line of text that explains my rational and so I emailed him this:

I can never remember what I read with all this education, but I found what I was trying to convey to you:

Instead Cup or Diva Cup The cup helps hold the sperm closer to the cervix so they don’t have to swim so far and are less exposed to harsh vaginal environment. It also prevents sperm from leaking out or staying lower in the vagina.

DH's email response back to me was:

The vagina is harsh!! Lol.

I thought it was so funny, actually giggled out loud....Hope you do too, keep testing, it feels like a great month to be pregnant, love this great weather!

Indira
October 19th, 2011, 04:48 PM
hi annissahope

sweetsister and maybe, sorry for the bfnīs :( Iīm not used to getting bfn like I do now swaying, felt pregnant first months with my boys so I can never get used to seeing just one line, I keep staring at those tests and trying them under every window in my house, this morning I even tried with a torch :/ FX :noaf: for you!

Thanks Sassy, now FF put my crosshairs back on because.... AF arrived this evening :mad:

pinkin no I only mentioned the FRER to suggest to take one if you hadnīt already , donīt worry 10 dpo is early! Really hope for you the line becomes darker soon.

Sassy
October 19th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Good luck today pinkin2011!

happyheart
October 19th, 2011, 09:43 PM
I am out ladies and also I am not swaying any longer. I am believe in my heart that the swaying has effected my ability to conceive. I am on clomid and I can't waste any more time as I am very worried this is not gonna happen for me.

I wish you ALL BFPs!!!! :) :)

Rachel :)

Mochagirl
October 19th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Sorry you're out, Rachel - but I think you're making a wise move to stop swaying. Clomid sways pink anyway, so you have a high chance of getting your girl :HH:.

happyheart
October 19th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Thank you so much Mocha!! I really appreciate it so much! Tomorrow I am going to call my OB, maybe a RE for another opinion and make my first ever acupuncture appointment. I have decided that I just want another baby to love regardless of the gender... although a girl would be a bonus!! lol :)

Thank you again!!