PDA

View Full Version : Uterine Scrape and Fertility

fefecooks
September 20th, 2016, 09:31 AM
Anyone on here only get pregnant after a good uterus scraping/brushing? This (scraped last August) was the only time that I have conceived (last October) but it did lead to a miscarriage only due to Trisomy 13. Now that I've been on ubiquinol and omega 3 for some time, my AMH has increased and FSH has decreased, I'm feeling like a good scrape will help with implantation. I always hear that my lining is quite thick even after cycle is well underway. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
September 20th, 2016, 01:49 PM
i know of a girl who only had success with HT after using the uterine scrapes. (Prepsina)

I think it is absolutely worth a try!!!! FXFXFX

fefecooks
September 30th, 2016, 06:06 PM
HSG now shows that both tubes are now blocked. They were both noted as open after my surgery last August to remove polyps and fibroid. Got pregnant immediately, then lost. Doctor that performed HSG today says its probably from scar tissue forming after laprascopy. Just don't understand how this was possible. Follow up appointment set for October 24th to discuss options with new RE. I will still trust in the Lord.

atomic sagebrush
September 30th, 2016, 07:36 PM
OH NO I have literally never heard of this. While I'm so glad you do have a tangible answer, at the same time I cannot imagine how unbelievably stressful and scary this news is. I am so sorry and please let me know how I can be of help.

fefecooks
September 30th, 2016, 07:51 PM
OH NO I have literally never heard of this. While I'm so glad you do have a tangible answer, at the same time I cannot imagine how unbelievably stressful and scary this news is. I am so sorry and please let me know how I can be of help.
Have you heard of serrepaptase, an enzyme to dissolve scar tissue?

atomic sagebrush
October 1st, 2016, 03:49 PM
Yes, I've heard of it, I'm skeptical but it doesn't seem outwardly harmful. Do be aware that it may extend bleeding times so if you do end up going in for surgical management or IVF treatment then you would need to wean off of it.