PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the plan...

Magnolia2
September 20th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Hello! I would like to ttc a girl. I have 4 kids (b,b,g,b). My oldest son has autism and my youngest has a speech delay and some other delays but it looks like it may be ADHD, it does not look like he will have autism. My risk for having another child with autism is increased, but much lower risk with a girl. I am 36 years old (dh is 37). Have you created plans for anyone trying to have the healthiest conception possible, while also swaying for a girl?

atomic sagebrush
September 21st, 2016, 07:49 PM
I ALWAYS want everyone to have the healthiest conceptions possible. :) I don't take any chances with anyone's health and safe swaying is always my first priority. Our sway diet is based on recommendations from reproductive endocrinologists for safe prepregnancy weight loss and fat and protein intake from the World Health Organization's recommended diet for women of childbearing age.

I would absolutely take your needs and history into account, additionally - that is the point of the personalized plans is that I take all that into consideration and then tweak your plan accordingly. :)