PDA

View Full Version : I'm pregnant!!!!!!

Serenity
September 23rd, 2016, 01:20 PM
I'm 11DPO, just got a very faint positive! I'm surprised, I've never gotten pregnant on the first try before, and I was swaying hard.

I know it's more likely to be a boy because it happened so fast, and I don't care. I know this is my baby, and I love him or her already.

Hoping it sticks...off to take down a buffalo now. :bigsmile:

XXforhubby
September 23rd, 2016, 01:53 PM
Haha! Enjoy sweetie! Don't forget to post your sway, once you feel comfortable!

Have a snack and some cereal for me, will ya!!

[emoji170]DS1[emoji1379], DS2 [emoji602], & DS3 [emoji577][emoji170]
[emoji166]One last pink sway 2016[emoji166]
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/579920)

Serenity
September 23rd, 2016, 01:57 PM
OMG I forgot about CEREAL. Thanks. :hug2:

GirlieCat
September 23rd, 2016, 03:50 PM
Already said it in the Sept 2WW, but had to say it again- YEAH!!!!!!!!! So so happy for you Serenity. Hopefully XX and I and many others will join you soon in a June/July Due Date thread.

Girlieplease
September 23rd, 2016, 04:07 PM
Yeah, great news, many congratulations, I have been become obsessed with cereal since I got pregnant! X

Serenity
September 23rd, 2016, 04:54 PM
Yep, I definitely need some cereal.

XX and girlie, I'm cheering for you! :cheer:

Serenity
September 23rd, 2016, 04:55 PM
Thanks girlieplease! :happy:

Pink Pony
September 23rd, 2016, 06:33 PM
Congrats Serenity- so happy for you and what a great attitude to have.

purple
September 23rd, 2016, 06:39 PM
Congrats!!! Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Kelbear
September 23rd, 2016, 06:58 PM
Congratulations serenity, that is fantastic news. So happy for you. Enjoy some cereal and meat for me too :bigsmile:

XXforhubby
September 23rd, 2016, 07:29 PM
Yep, I definitely need some cereal.

XX and girlie, I'm cheering for you! :cheer:

At least I can popcorn. If I couldn't have popcorn, I'd die, hahaha!!

Seriously, eat like 2 bowls for me [emoji6]!!

[emoji170]DS1[emoji1379], DS2 [emoji602], & DS3 [emoji577][emoji170]
[emoji166]One last pink sway 2016[emoji166]
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/579920)

Serenity
September 23rd, 2016, 07:53 PM
Thanks PinkPony, purple, and Kelbear!

You're always so kind to everyone here, XX. I hope it's your turn next. :happy:

Fingers crossed for all of you who are swaying. It's really tough! I hope it will be over for all of you very very soon. :happy:

Kittybear
September 24th, 2016, 01:33 AM
Congratulations serenity! Fx for a happy and healthy 9 months (and hopefully a little pink cherry on the top)! :heart::cheer::fingers: xxx

foxtrotmama
September 24th, 2016, 05:34 AM
Congrats!

MrsSparkles
September 24th, 2016, 05:41 AM
Yayyy so pleased for you :D

Serenity
September 26th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Well, I'm bleeding now, so I guess I'm having an early miscarriage. I wish I hadn't gotten so excited, and so attached. I'm so tired and sad, not sure what to do next.

GirlieCat
September 26th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Oh Serenity, I am so sorry you are having bleeding. Is it just spotting or full blown AF? I know Purple had a full AF the month she got her BFP and her little bean stuck through it. So sorry you are going through this.

purple
September 26th, 2016, 06:18 PM
I hope everything is ok. I did have my full period and then just over a week later I also had a bleed with cramps and passed some clots.

foxtrotmama
September 26th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Sorry to hear that, Serenity. How heavily are you bleeding?

Serenity
September 26th, 2016, 07:54 PM
I'm having intense cramps and light bleeding right now. I don't feel very hopeful, but thank you for your kindness.

Kelbear
September 26th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Light bleeding may not be too bad, I had bad cramping and light bleeding with DS from about 4 1/2 weeks til 5 weeks, then ongoing spotting almost daily from 5 weeks to 12 weeks and he is now a healthy 10 month old. I had a scan at 5 weeks and 8 weeks just to check because of the bleeding but all was ok. The dr said this happens to some women. Fingers crossed your little bean is just making itself very comfy in there and that your bleeding stops soon.

atomic sagebrush
September 28th, 2016, 02:19 PM
This is obviously never what you want to see when pregnant but you can have bleeding, quite heavy, and still come out of it with a baby at the end. I did. :heart:

Serenity
September 28th, 2016, 03:15 PM
I went to get checked out yesterday afternoon. The doctor ordered some tests to see if I am, in fact, miscarrying (she thinks this is most likely). She is also checking my iron, I guess because I said I felt tired after the bleeding started. I haven't heard back from her yet.

I felt like such a trooper - my family needs money and I had a bunch of job interviews set up for yesterday morning before my doctor's appointment (me interviewing candidates for my business). I went and did them while bleeding. I squared my shoulders and did what needed to be done for my family, and I've never been more proud of myself.

And that, ladies, is why I will never have a girl. :wink:

I'm alternating between feeling incredibly tough and just getting on with things, and then randomly breaking into tears several times a day. I ran out of pregnancy tests, and I don't want to buy more because we're low on funds. The last one I took looked pretty much negative, anyway. My mom has been calling every day, which is sweet. DH is blaming my sway for the loss, and has ordered me to "eat properly this time!" :sigh:

Kittybear
September 28th, 2016, 03:47 PM
I'm really sorry to read this Hun. Some women really do bleed on and off nearly all the way through pregnancy. I spotted every time we dtd, so in the end the dr suggested NOT dtd anymore :oops:

All is not lost just yet but I do very much understand you trying to come to terms with things already.

Sending gentle hugs ((())) xxx

Girlieplease
September 28th, 2016, 05:57 PM
So sorry to read this, sending hugs. Your amazing! X

Kelbear
September 28th, 2016, 08:12 PM
So sorry to hear things are not going well Serenity, it must be a really tough time for you, you are amazing to be able to do all that you are doing for your family while trying to come to terms with what is happening. Sending hugs and hoping things turn out ok. Don't blame your sway, I don't think that has anything to do with whether or not a bean sticks around or not, I think the swaying can make it harder to conceive but once it happens I don't think it can alter whether the egg implants and grows properly.
Hoping you get through this tough time and get some results back from your dr soon.

GirlieCat
September 28th, 2016, 10:28 PM
Serenity, so sorry you are going through this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pbn3
September 28th, 2016, 11:57 PM
So sorry you're going thru this. I really hope you are one of the lucky ones where bleeding and cramping doesn't end in miscarriage. We'll be here for support either way. Are you doing 48 hour bloods to measure hcg?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Serenity
September 29th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Got the call from the doc - she confirmed that I've lost the baby. HCG is already almost down to nothing. I'm RH negative, so had to go to the emergency room to get a shot. They sent me up to the maternity ward where I am sitting here listening to a brand new baby cry. I'm pretty sad, and tired.

XXforhubby
September 29th, 2016, 01:37 PM
Huge hugs, sweetie! I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I'm sending you strength and healing your way.

[emoji170]DS1[emoji1379], DS2[emoji602], DS3[emoji577][emoji170]
[emoji166]One last pink sway in 2016[emoji166]
My Ovulation Chart (https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/579920)

Kittybear
September 29th, 2016, 01:42 PM
So very sorry xxx

MrsSparkles
September 29th, 2016, 01:45 PM
Got the call from the doc - she confirmed that I've lost the baby. HCG is already almost down to nothing. I'm RH negative, so had to go to the emergency room to get a shot. They sent me up to the maternity ward where I am sitting here listening to a brand new baby cry. I'm pretty sad, and tired.

Serenity,
I am actually welling up with tears reading this :(

Why they put us in with new moms, and pregnant ladies when we are going through this trauma is beyond cruel.

I know these words will mean very little at this time, but it will stop hurting so much soon.
It's terrible, but you are so strong and should be immensely proud of yourself for doing what you need to for your family - please though take some time to cry and mourn.

Sending you hugs and love

GirlieCat
September 29th, 2016, 02:17 PM
So sorry Serenity. :-(

Pbn3
September 29th, 2016, 04:31 PM
I'm so sorry :(

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Kelbear
September 29th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Serenity my thoughts are with you, I am so sorry for your loss. :sad:

Complex Emotions