PDA

View Full Version : The lost of a beatiful baby boy!

princesssarah34
October 2nd, 2011, 09:33 PM
I thought I would post this here only cause it was the hardest thing I have ever had to endure in my life! Please click the link to my blog to read the journey of losing our precious baby boy! WARNING very hard to read you will cry have lots of tissue! This story is why I am just team baby!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-evan-daniell.html

nuthinbutpink
October 2nd, 2011, 09:48 PM
I'm so sorry.

Hobbermittens
October 2nd, 2011, 10:06 PM
I am so sorry that you had to lose your precious baby boy. My heart broke reading your story. I hope your pregnancy is a healthy and happy one this time.

shouldihope?
October 2nd, 2011, 11:35 PM
One of the hardest things I have ever read. Thank you for sharing. I will be praying for a happy, healthy, calm, and peaceful pregnancy for you.

TTC5
October 3rd, 2011, 12:29 AM
Off to read now xx

TTC5
October 3rd, 2011, 12:43 AM
I am so very sorry :'(

You have hit home for me, how much it does not really matter about the gender of my next baby so thankyou for sharing xxxxx

pinkdreams
October 3rd, 2011, 02:31 AM
My heart goes out to you and your family, thank you so much for sharing your story and putting things in perspective.

rainbowflower
October 3rd, 2011, 04:19 AM
so sorry for your loss, I am in tears reading that. Wishing you the stickiest healthiest happiest baby dust in the world.

princesssarah34
October 3rd, 2011, 11:28 AM
I just wanted to share how GD took my life and made it hurt.....i still have some guilt over how I felt about him not being a girl....i will always carry it I think....right along with the pain where he should be. For weeks afterward I would watch my boys play and just cry...knowing that Evan would not be doing the things my boys were....it was hard and still is. But for me this loss put into perspective for me a lot of things. I have following so many of the threads and when I hear of the ones who have miscarried or have been ttc a long time....it make me wonder is the gender desire for a certain gender making it so that can't have a baby at all? It is just my thought on it. But I just want everyone to know that losing a baby at anytime in pg is painful and those of us who have been there are thinking of you all!

zanacal
October 3rd, 2011, 11:47 AM
Thank you for sharing. I'm so sorry xxx

DoulaMama
October 3rd, 2011, 12:10 PM
So heartbreaking to read your story, Mama :tissue: I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Evan:HH:
It really did make me snap out of the GD fog that I've been in for awhile. I will be so blessed to have a little boy in 6+ months time:)

I hope that your pregnancy is filled with love~ a healthy, happy baby~as well as healing and peace. Much Love to you and yours~ xoxo

ShapeOfMyHeart
October 3rd, 2011, 12:12 PM
So very sorry for your loss.

Foxy
October 3rd, 2011, 02:03 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your beautiful baby boy with us. :heart:

fresas
October 6th, 2011, 07:18 AM
I am so sorry. This story made me cry. I have a friend whose sister went through something very similar. It is heart wrenching. I hope this pregnancy is happy and 110% healthy for you.

Flava
October 6th, 2011, 09:28 AM
So sad! Im very sorry for your loss. XXXX
I know GD is hard but I still want a baby boy because I already have 4 girls. And I really hope I get my boy.It's just to hard to think I never have one.

LolaInLove
October 6th, 2011, 09:47 AM
PS, I read that on your blog a while back, and just want to say that you are a very VERY strong lady and a wonderful mother. Hope you are enjoying this pregnancy and lots of love and hugs.....many of us have gone through losses and this is an amazing place to be to share and get support with loss. Thank you for sharing your story, it really helps many of us put things in perspective. XXOO

bebche
October 6th, 2011, 07:26 PM
I am truly sorry for your loss:( Thank you for sharing your story with us.

My Fabulous Children
October 7th, 2011, 04:21 AM
I am so sorry for your loss hun ((hugs)).

Jojogirl
March 24th, 2012, 09:16 PM
I cried. It's all so familiar. Sending you huge hugs!

jogami
June 19th, 2012, 10:29 AM
So sorry for your loss :(