PDA

View Full Version : Help needed - IUI and swaying

*Rose*
October 2nd, 2016, 04:16 PM
Hi there!

I really need your advice On this...
We are tcc a girl for about 2 years now. I have been On and off the LE diet during those 2 years.
At the moment I'm on the diet for about 5 weeks and doing cardio almost 7/7 for more then an hour a day. I'm On Clomid too. My O will be here in about 10 days. But here is the question...

My gyn really wants to start IUI now. I'm 38 years old and feel my clock ticking...
In my mind, doing IUI will give me higher chance for a boy and less for a girl. Because boys are faster and the environment over there isn't that acidic.

Is there any use in doing the diet and doing cardio when I'm having IUI?
Are there other things I Could do that would be benificial?

Thank you!

*Rose*
October 4th, 2016, 10:36 AM
Nobody that can give me some advice?

skillet04
October 4th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Curious as well because i also read on facebook group that iui sways blue from moms who had been there done that.... so just curious

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
October 5th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Hi Rose, I need a couple days to answer posts and since I go from oldest to newest, if you "bump" your post within 3-4 days it goes back to "newest" posts and takes me that much longer to get through them. :) I do answer all questions that are posted, just takes me a few days to get thru them all.

IUI does seem to sway blue but we believe it's because what is done to the sperm that capacitates them all at once. It is not because Y are faster, that's been debunked, and pH has not seemed to help much if at all either. So while I'd probably try to avoid the IUI if at all possible I did want you to understand that it's still totally possible to get a girl that way.

Have you had any time on JUST Clomid without the IUI?? That would be my compromise move - if this is your first month on Clomid, I'd want to give it a month or three on just Clomid before going to IUI.

Can you fill in the blanks for me, are you doing other stuff besides those things you mention (like shallow release, abstain, cutoff timing, etc) that may be cutting odds of conception???

*Rose*
October 6th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Hi Atomic! Thank you so much for your answer. So no bumping :happy:

Okay, I Will try to find a way to escape from the IUI this month. I'm On Clomid for 3 cycles now (2 not pregnant and one no-go because I had 5 follikels).

What we have tried so far: Shallow release, balance Active vaginal douche to lower Ph, FR and abstain with 1 try at OPK, I do cardio 6 days a week for 1h15-1h30, I have been taking cinnamon and chitosan but dropped those 2 months ago. I drink coffee and mint thee 3x a day from AF to O. I eat vegetarian, 2x a day, trying to stick to the LE diet but can't do it anymore the way it should (I don't count callories). My husband is On Olive leaf, licorice root, eats vegetarian and drinks soya.
I think that's about it.

I have An appointment with my gyn this sunday for follikel measurements.

atomic sagebrush
October 6th, 2016, 03:36 PM
if it's been like a week, then bump it since sometimes I open one and have a kid (or usually, husband LOL) related emergency and accidentally shut it without answering. Just give me like 4 days first. :)

Ok. Clomid is by far and away the best pink sway there is. A lot of that other stuff cuts odds of conception to nil and in our results have been totally neutral - not helping sway pink one bit. So I urge you to drop the stuff that is inhibiting conception to increase the chances you will get preggo on the Clomid.

I would have you drop:

Shallow release, douche, FR/abstain in favor of regular release, and hubby drop licorice root for sure (and maybe soy, if you're ready to go all the way)

You are NOT supposed to be on pep tea with Clomid! That's a no-no. That needs to go right away.

Under ordinary circumstances I would have you give it a month dropping all that stuff while keeping one attempt BUT we don't have time now since you've been on Clomid so long. Instead I want you to have unprotected sex every 4 days (continue this from after AF ends till you are 100% sure you've ovulated!) and then additionally have another attempt at positive OPK. This is a good way of improving odds of conception.