PDA

View Full Version : Signed up and purchased plan..where is customized questionaire?

daniellawantsgirl
October 9th, 2016, 11:00 PM
I signed up and purchased the TTC girl plan with 21 day diet plan.
I am looking to get some customization due to insulin resistance and Clomid/Letrozole use due to hx of miscarriage
and egg quality. How do I go about this?

atomic sagebrush
October 10th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Hi Daniella, did you accidentally get the non-customized plan instead?? We can switch it for you. OR if you did get the personalized plan, fill out the questionnaire and then I can do your plan for you. :)

daniellawantsgirl
October 10th, 2016, 11:16 PM
Yes, it looks like I purchased the non customized plan. Can you switch it and then I will fill the questionnaire? Thank you for you quick response.

daniellawantsgirl
October 13th, 2016, 08:27 AM
????

nuthinbutpink
October 14th, 2016, 08:31 AM
I have made the change and you should be able to access the questionnaires now!

daniellawantsgirl
October 24th, 2016, 10:27 PM
I filled out the questionnaire. Can you tell me if you have received them? I believe I submitted them the 15th. Thank you.

atomic sagebrush
October 28th, 2016, 04:15 PM
I think your plan is up now, Daniella!! I'll go check.

atomic sagebrush
October 28th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Yes it's up now!! Thank you!

daniellawantsgirl
July 12th, 2017, 03:41 PM
I purchased a sway girl plan months ago. I believe my access expired becasue I can't gain access to it. I then purchased the 12 month coaching and additional month access for $19 and $25. Doesn't seem to have worked? The reason I ask is because I have 3 boys and recently found out that DHs morphology is low at 2 percent. I do not know if it has always been low or this is new as this is the first it's ever been tested. How does this change my sway? If at all. I did have 2mc and 1cp... wondering if the speed morphology was to blame. I don't know!

atomic sagebrush
July 13th, 2017, 03:12 PM
I answered you via PM daniella, I'll check with tech support to see what is going on with the renewal but in the meantime, try logging out and logging back in again, that is usually the problem.